Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor (43409 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Great0ne1: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided
The same lagosians that voted for obidient movement during the presidential election ? I don't blame you. I blame the two worthless cretins that brought such an abominable soul like you, to disturb our peace. May the violence you are wishing on other tribes befall you and your family members
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by plantist: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Kingpele:
That driver most be an agbado eater..u see these yoruba Muslims they are in the same league with osama bin laden ..very cool with recklessness inspired by too much hot drinks...a normal human being will wait at the sound of incoming train and continue driving after the train had passed but not this drunkards..now alot of people are in pains and few dead ...tinubu lagos self

I don't know what to say to you but the consequence of your unguarded post shall visit you soon.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by 77up(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!
Did you think that one get sense.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sleekfingers: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Godsfrezx:
The driver should face heavy punishment for playing with the lives of people, making families lose their loved ones and causing pains to people

He will.....
They are already questioning him.....
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
gabbytabby:
He is an angry igboman they are angry and trying to kill as many Yorubas
Seun, Obinoscopy, Justwise, Rocktation, Dominique, please I don't know if this should continue in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Sltp:
You don't sound OK

I'm sorry for my earlier comment pls
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Constanttruth(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
What is meant to happen will always happen. Accident is almost always inevitable. Whether the driver had listened or waited or not, it would still happen. But we must all be cautious even as humans. I pray for those injured to recover speedly in Jesus name. Amen
Do I just read "what is meant to happen will always happen"? Why na, this is an avoidable accident for crying out loud, why will a driver in his right frame of mind not listen even when passengers were asking him to stop, do you notice that the impact of the train on that bus did not affect the driver cabin? The driver has some questions to answer because a little patient would have averted this tragic incident.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
JoshTim:

You deserved to be flogged 50 strokes of pankere....you are obviously daft

His hands deserves to be chopped off. So he won't be able to type any thrash again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Mitsurugi(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Polynek:

Bro aswear NAIRALAND is very toxic oo grin
No b everybody fit stay here aswear angry
See comment's grin
Here's Dix is a very toxic place, at times is full fun shaa grin

I wish Seun can create a separate space for the sane ones amongst us. But then those toxic idiots go still find us come angry
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by stxrlight(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
What is meant to happen will always happen. Accident is almost always inevitable. Whether the driver had listened or waited or not, it would still happen. But we must all be cautious even as humans. I pray for those injured to recover speedly in Jesus name. Amen

It the driver had waited, HOW would the accident have happened?

It would still happen?
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by tesppidd: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!
Many people just enjoy being silly.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Great0ne1: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
That driver must never go unpunished
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by arantess: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
I pray God Almighty comfort the victim families and grant the injured ones speedy recovery.

The driver should start seeking for God forgivess for using his carelessness and stubborness to bring sorrow in many homes.
God will forgive him and it will start in jail
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Polynek(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I wish Seun can create a separate space for the sane ones amongst us. But then those toxic idiots go still find us come angry
No b lie oo grin
I don't even know what to tell da guy U mentioned, grin
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Tochj:

No issues
You said ur mind

I'm starting to feel bad now. I'm not oblivious of the pains these victims are going through at the moment. I have empathy for them.
I've received a lot of backlash as result of this comment
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by WantsandMore: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Felabrity:
Driver was probably In haste or he wanted to take people lives to the grave with him

So many wack and mentally derailed drivers out there
I dey tell you, back in the day, before driving license were giving out , psychological test were a pre-requisite, its about time, we bring that back, the eagle will fly again.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Constanttruth:

Do I just read "what is meant to happen will always happen"? Why na, this is an avoidable accident for crying out loud, why will a driver in his right frame of mind not listen even when passengers were asking him to stop, do you notice that the impact of the train on that bus did not affect the driver cabin? The driver has some questions to answer because a little patient would have averted this tragic incident.

I'm so sorry for my earlier comment pls.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by correctguy101(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Normal Nigerian "wa wa wa" driver. The crazy fellows are always in a hurry to be reincarnated.. smh
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sleekfingers: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... the driver ran away and his name and pix and o ther details not posted everywhere? This man should be most wanted ... dead or alive.

He is already in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Great0ne1: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Millimann:
Yesterday, Peter Obi said the accident was avoidable and some people started foaming in the mouth. Is it not the same thing that Titilayo is saying here.

Oya, you people should start cursing Titilayo nah.

Shouldn't the government do better by putting railway barriers?
Some people do not deserve to leave among humans
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by MYMINDER(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided

You need Jesus! Know this and know peace, Seek and you shall find him.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Levels1(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Driver that is missing till now and came out unhurt?

I have told you guy sanwo olu and Tinubu use this accident drink blood .

The ritualists in government don chop

#sorrynovex

Say what you know and not propaganda.

He's cooling down at the police station.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Levels1:

Say what you know and not propaganda.

He's cooling down at the police station.

He is missing

Name the police station

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2023
boxypane:

Tell your father na, e been need the advice fa.
Oh sorry, na person wey chop go remember buy handky. Abeg feed your impoverished self n father.
When you are done feeding him, come find work for my side, gateman position go fit you.

Make sure say you dey spray am perf o

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by PecE2Make: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Sad indeed
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by crownprince23: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Driver that is missing till now and came out unhurt?

I have told you guy sanwo olu and Tinubu use this accident drink blood .

The ritualists in government don chop

#sorrynovex
And na something born this one o.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Dancebreaker: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
This is a VERY dangerous mindset.

Everyday Health and Safety experts are working around the clock worldwide to find ways to minimise risk.
Please read more widely. The improvement in transport safety alone daily improves safety of all forms of transportation.
In 9ja people travel on boats in waterways without life vests, some knowing fully well that engine of the boat is faulty. When fatalities and injuries occur, na so God want am. Haba!

Wearing seatbelts, observing road traffic signs, avoiding intoxication while driving and servicing vehicles correctly save millions of lives. Through risk reduction.

Simply put, if the driver had waited and let the train pass, the accident would not happen. Over religiousness is not helping us. I wonder why there are no timed barriers that open and close to safely allow cars pass cross the train track. In Ikeja for that matter?

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Levels1(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

He is missing

Name the police station

#sorrynovex

I think should be at force headquarter in Lagos State as they're not willing to disclose the exsex station but the bastard has been arrested
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Originalsly: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

He is already in police custody.

Ok... thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Levels1:

I think should be at force headquarter in Lagos State

You think

So you cannot mention the name of the station ne?

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Dancebreaker:

This is a VERY dangerous mindset.

Everyday Health and Safety experts are working around the clock worldwide to find ways to minimise risk.
Please read more widely. The improvement in transport safety alone daily improves safety of all forms of transportation.
In 9ja people travel on boats in waterways without life vests, some knowing fully well that engine of the boat is faulty. When fatalities and injuries occur, na so God want am. Haba!

Wearing seatbelts, observing road traffic signs, avoiding intoxication while driving and servicing vehicles correctly save millions of lives. Through risk reduction.

Simply put, if the driver had waited and let the train pass, the accident would not happen. Over religiousness is not helping us. I wonder why there are no timed barriers that open and close to safely allow cars pass cross the train track. In Ikeja for that matter?

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

I'm deeply sorry for my earlier comment pls
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by NwaliE01: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2023
I also blame the government for this accident. What happen to rail crossing intersection bars?
In other countries where i have visited, when the train is 3 minutes aways, the red signals will come on automatically warning drivers to stop and then a minute later, the automatic bars would close and prevent anyone from getting into the rail line including bicycle. The accident is truly preventable. Our Safety consciousness is very low.

If this thing happen here in Australia, by tomorrow, people will file lots of suits against the government.
Yes the driver has his own blame too but that doesnt rule out the government's irresponsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.