Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor (43415 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2023
crownprince23:

And na something born this one o.

If the things when born you no decide to fvck for gutter you no go dey here 🤣

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by tonymyke4life(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided

Has ur drugs or injections finished? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:

I'm deeply sorry for my earlier comment pls
Go and modify it so people can stop quoting you.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Metaphor44(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Go and modify it so people can stop quoting you.

Ok sir
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by chimeremodlyn: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
bhella10:
And somebody was jumping the gun and saying this is "avoidable" this and that. O ni kuure.!

IT WAS VERY AVOIDABLE IF THE DRIVER HAD WAITED FOR THE TRAIN TO PASS. HAVE YOU ALREADY STARTED DRINKING THIS MORNING THAT YOU CANNOT REASON WELL AGAIN. EBI RE ONIKURE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by blowjohn(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
They no dey beg.
Them dey slap, punch the mofo.
When e collect frm different directions, e go stop
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by lolu2019: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
If a safety official was there.that incident wouldn't have happened.we take a lot of things for granted in this country.safety first.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by blowjohn(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
What is meant to happen will always happen. Accident is almost always inevitable. Whether the driver had listened or waited or not, it would still happen. But we must all be cautious even as humans. I pray for those injured to recover speedly in Jesus name. Amen

Prayerful, not cautious.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by lolu2019: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Some drivers need to be slapped.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Only in places like Nigeria will A RAILWAY function in HIGH TRAFFIC AREA.
Is it not why we have underground and overground SUBWAYS in sane climes? undecided
What a SHYTE HOLE!
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Thacutegemini: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided
How old are ?
Did you read what you wrote
I can't imagine fools are actually looking this 🤦
Nairaland don dey accommodate fools
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Epistasis(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Great0ne1:

We need to prosecute your useless father first, for birthing an idiot like you. Who is bent on instigating an ethnic dispute

Oinnnn!!!
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Uniqueteco77: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Driver that is missing till now and came out unhurt?

I have told you guy sanwo olu and Tinubu use this accident drink blood .

The ritualists in government don chop

#sorrynovex
Listen to yourself
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Coldfire0708: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Nobody has told us where the driver is... E get why.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by toloohthegreat: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
It's unfortunate! May you find peace and calm before your maker. Amen.

Thinking from ur anus.

Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
As funny as this sounds you can't really take anything away from the evil cultists at the helm of our affairs😁 Which normal human would see an approaching moving train and get in its way intentionally
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by trendo360: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
That driver deserve to die alone of instead. What manner of people do we have driving as bus drivers ?
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Preciousgift90: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why Peter Obi said that the accident was avoidable.

And lot of idiots attacked him here yesterday
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Charly68: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
stupid driver,may be he was on drug
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sammy5413(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
BRT, another agent of destruction

Always getting their news on negativity
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by hush15: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!

The link is the service culture in the civil service. IMPUNITY is nothing new I government especially Lagos State cos of the way it is been ran. A paddy paddy government will always produce drivers like this because no body wants to step on toes. The driver may be an insider for the governor sef so reporting him maybe counter productive. That's what is going on in of Alausa. Eye service, backstabbing and lobbying. The bureaucracy going on there is more intense than Aso Rock. Governance system is highly partisan and biased and it has eaten into every sphere of administration in Lagos, from governors office till Park Management. From Lastma to waste management.

That's why Lagos needs that change in management and governance
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by betshopagent(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Injera:

Is the name of the driver out
agbado driver. Ipob don't driver Lagos buses in lagos
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by perpeling22(f): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
when Peter Obi said the accident could be avoided, some of you were busy abusing him. Coconut Heads Them!
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by boxypane(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Make sure say you dey spray am perf o

#sorrynovex
We regret to announce that the child who was rejected by his father because of his affinity to stupidity has been rejected again.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by HayB100(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex
adjust like them go use your own too, oloriibu omo ofo, you can't even think straight again
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by sonofElElyon: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Nope

Akuya Omo al*e

#sorrynovex

You should be arrested for fake news you dim witted don*key
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
HayB100:
adjust like them go use your own too, oloriibu omo ofo, you can't even think straight again

Go and feed ya family

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:

You should be arrested for fake news you dim witted don*key

I am not your father that goes around nak*ed drunk saying rubbish na

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by reddingtonblack: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Millimann:
Yesterday, Peter Obi said the accident was avoidable and some people started foaming in the mouth. Is it not the same thing that Titilayo is saying here.

Oya, you people should start cursing Titilayo nah.
Shouldn't the government do better by putting railway barriers like this?

So humans with sense need government intervention to use their senses, until govt put barb wire b4 people will know they are suppose to avoid rail lines. even at yaba i see how closers those traders stand close when train is passing .. is like they are waiting for someone to kneel and beg them to dress back undecided

Without govt, a human with working brain should value his or her life, when there is traffic make sure you stay off the rail lines, more matter how people behind me horn i tell them to fly
Titilayo is giving a replay of what happened while Peter Obi is stupidly running a campaign even the election is over. i drive and see how stupid Nigerians are on the road,one minute patience nobody get

Some people are just animals, it is not everything we blame govt lets call ourselves out tew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) / India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.