Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,372 members, 7,910,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air (2876 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Rayban25:

If I say you're crying over obi now you'll say I'm trolling.

Can you tell me what you're doing now?

If I tell you you are a troller, you will say I am exaggerating. How many times have you given me mentions today? How many of your monikers have been banned this week alone for trolling me?

Can you tell me what you are doing now?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

I am interested in knowing how he will threat those states and FCT?

Fairly and squarely

grin
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Bridget95(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
Obi really made the yoruba people of Southwest understand the quality of being straightforward in politics. They are constantly having heart problems about Obi because they know he won the 2023 general election.
Obi 's stolen mandate will continually torture you lots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

If I tell you you are a troller, you will say I am exaggerating. How many times have you given me mentions today? How many of your monikers have been banned this week alone for trolling me?

Can you tell me what you are doing now?

Do you have proof of my other monikers or you're just yapping?

Election is over and your 5k stipends have ended..rest
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2023
Bridget95:
Obi really made the yoruba people of Southwest understand the quality of being straightforward in politics. They are constantly having heart problems about Obi because they know he won the 2023 general election.
Obi 's stolen mandate will continually torture you lots.

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

At least illiterate youths are not locking professors at home every Monday there.

It's time to start questioning you people's education cos if illiterate kids can over ran the region while the educated ones are hiding under their cupboard, then education is if no use

Hahahah

I know you might be working for NURTW, but you will claim you are educated.

Do you know the meaning of civil disobedience?

If they carry arms you weep...if they sit at home to drive home their points you wail..

What normal cause civil rife all over the world is political injustice.

The civil war in most countries is more than 85% caused by political injustice..

War in Sudan is an example.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Christistruth02: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
gidgiddy:

Don't worry about Peter Obi, he is a billionaire who can afford to retire to his London home and not have to worry his head about what goes on in Nigeria

It is the rest of us that have to stay in Nigeria and suffer the recklessness politicians in power will bring

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Fairly and squarely

grin

...and you are now his spokesman? wink wink
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

...and you are now his spokesman? wink wink

What exactly do you want?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth02 post=122839067][/quote]

Where is the Sunborn floating yacht in Lagos costing 8billion?

You guys really are good in running mouths...

Five Years After; Where Is Lagos N8bn Sunburn Yacht? - Pointblank News

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

I know you might be working for NURTW, but you will claim you are educated.

Do you know the meaning of civil disobedience?

If they carry arms you weep...if they sit at home to drive home their points you wail..

What normal cause civil rife all over the world is political injustice.

The civil war in most countries is more than 85% caused by political injustice..

War in Sudan is an example.

Who do you want to threaten with civil disobedience?

The order given to our gallant officers are,

No prisoners should be taken

No bullets excapees,

Infact any officers who wasted 2 bullets without hitting the target will be prosecuted.

Know that and have peace of mind
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Who do you want to threaten with civil disobedience?

The order given to our gallant officers is no prisoners should be taken, no bullets excapee, infact any officers who wasted 2 bullets without hitting the target will be prosecuted.

Know that and have peace of mind

...hahaha..now sounding du*b...

..better focus on your job..

This discussion is way above your intelligence.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

...hahaha..no sounding du*b...

..better focus on your job..

This discussion is way above your intelligence.

Attached below is the daily ticket the Anambra drivers are paying to Anambra agbero daily who were imported from Lagos state as Lagos state is the headquarters of Agbero in Nigeria.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by mauriceminor: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
After the 2015 election loss, Peter Obi was no where to be found until 2018 when he was lobbying for VP position, after 2019 loss, Obi disappeared as well as he was no where to be found in the Guber election Pdp contested in like Edo, Kogi.

It's very obvious after the SC judgement, Obi will disappear again as he doesn't have the chest to fund LP alone, we should be expecting him to show face again in 2026, claiming he wants to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending it for years .

Nigerians indeed dodged Obi's nuclear weapons in all ramifications
mumu ur papa and ur mama..wey dem. Dey idiot poverty tin
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rayban25:

Do you have proof of my other monikers or you're just yapping?

Election is over and your 5k stipends have ended..rest

Corridon, nofuckstogive to give with his numerous monikers. But you have admitted to the banning part this morning, why are you shifting goal post now?

Stop the trolling and be useful to your community
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
mauriceminor:
mumu ur papa and ur mama..wey dem. Dey idiot poverty tin

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thats like saying the voice to savage Nigeria from the rot and unimaginable level of suffering which the evil political monsters have wrecked and bastardized Nigeria into will go into extinction.
How's that even a good thing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chai We get too many ignorant people for this Country oo.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Attached below is the daily ticket the Anambra drivers are paying to Anambra agbero who were imported from Lagos state as Lagos state is the headquarters of Agbero in Nigeria.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

We are talking about civil disobedience which you don't know its meaning.

I have no business with your receipts...you are the same with those.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by 00FFT00(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
After the 2015 election loss, Peter Obi was no where to be found until 2018 when he was lobbying for VP position, after 2019 loss, Obi disappeared as well as he was no where to be found in the Guber election Pdp contested in like Edo, Kogi.

It's very obvious after the SC judgement, Obi will disappear again as he doesn't have the chest to fund LP alone, we should be expecting him to show face again in 2026, claiming he wants to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending it for years .

Mental health issues in progression.
Find something to engage your idle mind, young man. Maybe a meaningful hobby.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:
Thats like saying the voice to savage Nigeria from the rot and unimaginable level of suffering which the evil political monsters have wrecked and bastardized Nigeria into will go into extinction.
How's that even a good thing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chai We get too many ignorant people for this Country oo.

Are you done ranting?

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Christistruth02: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Where is the Sunborn floating yacht in Lagos costing 8billion?

You guys really are good in running mouths...

Five Years After; Where Is Lagos N8bn Sunburn Yacht? - Pointblank News

edogirl2:
Sorry, this is way longer than necessary, but with nairaland, it is sometimes necessary go long.

I was very much involved with the Yacht in question - right at the highest level. I had meetings with very high level officials of the bank that financed the purchase, and as such had access to tons of real and genuine information and documents concerning this yacht. I know the names of the owners, and I was on the yacht up to a few weeks before it was sold.

I can tell you a lot about this yacht.

BELOW IS THE 100% TRUE STORY OF THE YACHT!

______ The 'Princess' Sunborn yacht hotel was constructed around 2002 by Sunborn International Finland.

______ Sunborn International placed and managed the Yacht in London docklands up till 2007 or thereabout.

______ Around 2007, a Nigerian team made up of a former AD - turned PDP (?) Senator and his partner bought the yacht.

______ Purchase price was ridiculously above true market value and transaction was financed by a local bank (name withheld).

______ By & large, the loan was secured on the yacht itself! No other security!! - very common amongst banks during the Soludo bubble.

______ The Senator was able to use his lingering contact with ACN govt in Lagos, to get the then Lagos State commissioner
for tourism to throw govt embrace around the project on the basis that it would boost tourism and raise Lagos's international profile.

______ On the day the yacht arrived in Lagos, thousands of Lagosians and several state officials and the said commissioner were there before TV cameras smiling and basking in the glory of this new toy that would catapult Lagos's international standing to new heights.

______ Unfortunately, by the time it arrived Lagos, the owners had spent so much buying it, they had nothing left to run it. And the bank would not lend a kobo more! To make matters worse, the two buyers fell out over how to take the business forward.

______ Few months passed, then years. Now the yacht was becoming so badly degraded that it risked becoming a health hazard.

______ With AMCON on the rampage, and rumour sipping out about the shoddy nature of the financing of the yacht purchase, the financing bank, wanting to avoid public embarrassment, decided to exercise its right to sell.

______ By mid-2012, the bank put the yacht up for sale.

______ The senator protested placing warning notice in some national newspapers against anyone buying. But he couldn't pay the bank what he owed it, so the bank paid no attention.

______ After several months on the market, the bank found an Asian buyer. The Yacht was quietly towed out of Lagos I believe on boxing day 2012 with most people getting wind only after the yacht was out of Nigerian waters.

Based on what I know, the yacht cost around N4.5 billion, but the bank got back less than 20% of that money.

Moral of the story

1. Lagos State did not invest one kobo in the yacht and so Lagosians have lost nothing
2. Tinubu had nothing to do with this yacht
3. This was a private project that failed largely because of financial incapacity, greed and infighting between two owners
4. The big loser was the lending bank which got back a fraction of what it lent and has no prospect of getting more from the debtors.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Strafudeen: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

His desperation will only draw his region chances of becoming Nigeria president back

We are the richest tribe in nigeria by far. Pity your poor tribe please
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

We are talking about civil disobedience which you don't know its meaning.

I have no business with your receipts...you are the same with those.

Hahaha, you want to go into Raila way

Some of you guys too dey overrate una self what can be civil in disobedience? Those are stale words in the past
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Strafudeen:

We are the richest tribe in nigeria by far. Pity your poor tribe please

Indeed.. The land of Bullionaires

grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by PoliticalUpdate(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

You guys have discussed that in your WhatsApp group as the next agenda against Peter Obi in a bid to demarket him. However, I have Good news for you - by on the 13th of May una eyes go clear. The embarrassment will be too much.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

You guys have discussed that in your WhatsApp group as the next agenda against Peter Obi in a bid to demarket him. However, I have Good news for you - by on the 13th of May una eyes go clear. The embarrassment will be too much.

Demarketing a loser?

Please what's the essence of kicking a dying horse?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Guy man grin
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Strafudeen: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Indeed.. The land of Bullionaires

Bullion van criminality belongs to another region hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy

My belle ooooo

Thiwfnubu the emperor , the criminal , the bullion van thief, the lion, the conqueror, the druggy is hiaaaaa....nzogbu nzogbu....enyimba enyi

Sing with flavours voice ..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Corridon, nofuckstogive to give with his numerous monikers. But you have admitted to the banning part this morning, why are you shifting goal post now?

Stop the trolling and be useful to your community

Admitted to which banning part?

those ones are not mine so what is your point still?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Christistruth02:

Continue covering your like like Laiiii...

What about this..

Botched Lagos power project: Enron seeks $22m from Alukoโ€™s yacht sale proceeds..
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Are you done ranting?

Haha one ignorant fellow spoted grin
How do one term a fellow who applauds while the fifth columnist go on to do their normal work๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
JDistribute:
Guy man grin

Atiku knew picking Obi as his vice would win them the election but considering Atiku's experience with Obi in 2019 election where Obi refused to drop money for the campaign, that's not the painful part, the painful part is the money that way given to Obi, Obi still diverted it for his personal needs.

Atiku must have vowed never to have anything to do with Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Reacts As Lamidi Apapa Is Disgraced In Court / Imo State Guber Debate: Gov Ikedi Ohakim Booed / Ola Akinboboye Named President Of Association Of Black Cardiologists In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.