Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air (2870 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Be productive with your time without wasting life away trolling others
Pls stop trolling me. I'm not that jobless. I don't have your time.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
Pls stop trolling me. I'm not that jobless. I don't have your time.

Tell NL'S how many times you have mentioned me today.

Let's see who is the real troller
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Tell NL'S how many times you have mentioned me today.

Let's see who is the real troller
You were the one that first asked me to help you. Pls I'm busy right now. I don't have idle time. Stop stalking me.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
You were the one that first asked me to help you. Pls I'm busy right now. I don't have idle time. Stop stalking me.

Post that screenshots of where I asked you.

Dem swear lie for some of una?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Post that screenshots of where I asked you.

Dem swear lie for some of una?
Pls I'm very busy right now. I'm not that jobless.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
Pls I'm very busy right now. I'm not that jobless.

All liars shall rot inside a black hole

How is it possible for you to be busy and still be trolling others?

How? Isn't that confusion raised to power 16
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

All liars shall rot inside a black hole

How is it possible for you to be busy and still be trolling others?

How? Isn't that confusion raised to power 16
Send me your CV if you have any. I'll attend to you when I'm less busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
Send me your CV if you have any. I'll attend to you when I'm less busy.

Let me shame you again, Oya post the screenshots of where I have ever complained to you that I am searching for a job.

People like you are those who are dealing with unhealed wounds , instead of getting yourself out of the situation, you are using the trolling to distract yourself so that you won't think about your unhealed wounds

Hahaha, for how long would you continue to be pretending when your subconscious mind will always remind you, why do you think you always have unexpected change of moods? Na those irritating reminder from the subconscious mind.

You promised yourself some hours ago not to troll me again, but here you are regurgitating your own bunkum.. hahaha your subconscious mind has reminded you about another thing you have been hiding from.

No rest for the wicked souls
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Let me shame you again, Oya post the screenshots of where I have ever complained to you that I am searching for a job.

People like you are those who are dealing with unhealed wounds , instead of getting yourself out of the situation, you are using the trolling to distract yourself so that you won't think about your unhealed wounds

Hahaha, for how long would you continue to be pretending when your subconscious mind will always remind you, why do you think you always have unexpected change of moods? Na those irritating reminder from the subconscious mind.

You promised yourself some hours ago not to troll me again, but here you are regurgitating your own bunkum.. hahaha your subconscious mind has reminded you abojt another thing you have been hiding from.

No rest for the wicked souls
All these long epistle just to vomit trash. As I said earlier, I'm busy right now. I'll see what I can do for you later. Pls allow me to concentrate on my work. I'm busy ok.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
All these long epistle just to vomit trash. As I said earlier, I'm busy right now. I'll see what I can do for you later. Pls allow me to concentrate on my work. I'm busy ok.

Alawada.

You know the interesting part, I can never stoop so low to be doing the trolling you are doing. Aswear I would rather count how many rice is left in my house than be trolling others.

The psychological effects of it don't worth the wasted efforts.. Your subconscious mind will always remind you once in a while about how you have been provoking others deliberately, even though you will disagree with it but the accumulation of it always cause depression.

You need to take time to heal your unheal wounds, without that, you will always be distracted cos your subconscious won't stop reminding you.

A very good weekend here. Hoping for a better new week.. As usual, we hustle with no muscle
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Alawada.

You know the interesting part, I can never stoop so low to be doing the trolling you are doing. Aswear I would rather count how many rice is left in my house than be trolling others.

The psychological effects of it don't worth the wasted efforts.. Your subconscious mind will always remind you once in a while about how you have been provoking others deliberately, even though you will disagree with it but the accumulation of it always cause depression.

You need to take time to heal your unheal wounds, without that, you will always be distracted cos your subconscious won't stop reminding you.

A very good weekend here. Hoping for a better new week.. As usual, we hustle with no muscle
You've cost me millions right now. You made me to loose focus while replying your gibberish and I skipped the right number. Oga pls allow me to concentrate. I'm a very busy man ok. I've heard you loud and clear and I promise to do something for you when I'm less busy. I need to concentrate now. Stop stalking me pls.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
You've cost me millions right now. You made me to loose focus while replying your gibberish and I skipped the right number. Oga pls allow me to concentrate. I'm a very busy man ok. I've heard you loud and clear and I promise to do something for you when I'm less busy. I need to concentrate now. Stop stalking me pls.

Even though na as usual online chest beating, but I wouldn't mind to cost you more.

You need to have a taste of what you have been dishing to others.

So you couldn't eat what you have been serving me and other NL'S.

You must be kidney yourself, come back online and finish what you have started.

That una cancel culture must be rejected by all means. Abi why must you people troll others with contrary opinion from yours if not activating of cancel culture.

You know this just concluded week, I cost you nothing less than 6 monikers, if you want to try that rubbish from tomorrow, just make sure you have enough monikers.

There shall be no peace for the wicked souls
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Even though na as usual online chest beating, but I wouldn't mind to cost you more.

That una cancel culture must be rejected by all means. Abi why must you people troll others with contrary opinion from yours if not activating of cancel culture.

You know this just concluded week, I cost you nothing less than 6 monikers, if you want to try that rubbish from tomorrow, just make sure you have enough monikers.

Stop stalking me pls. I'm not that jobless. I have a work to do.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by SeeWahala: 8:13am On May 09
Hehehe grin

Peter obi has faded into thin air cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by AfonjaConehead: 9:10am On May 09
helinues:

won't you allow this guy rest!
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by AfonjaConehead: 9:12am On May 09
Maybe Obi may have long faded or whatever but thanks to them,obi remains a pin in their black yanshes cos everyday, Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi 😁

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 9:13am On May 09
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=129861679][/quote]

Why are you afraid of engaging with me?

Stop hiding under my comments and make yours
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by nlreserve: 9:15am On May 09
helinues:
After the 2015 election loss, Peter Obi was no where to be found until 2018 when he was lobbying for VP position, after 2019 loss, Obi disappeared as well as he was no where to be found in the Guber election Pdp contested in like Edo, Kogi.

It's very obvious after the SC judgement, Obi will disappear again as he doesn't have the chest to fund LP alone, we should be expecting him to show face again in 2026, claiming he wants to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending it for years .

Nigerians indeed dodged Obi's nuclear weapons in all ramifications
You go just open your wide mouth dey talk wetin you no know. With APC in power, does your child and your relatives children have a future?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 9:16am On May 09
nlreserve:
You go just open your wide mouth dey talk wetin you no know. With APC in power, does your child and your relatives children have a future?

Why not talk about your own children, fingers are not equal now
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by sanpipita(m): 9:18am On May 09
APC urchins are most deluded people on earth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by nlreserve: 9:21am On May 09
helinues:

U wey no get sense dey predict. Is Obi not more popular than your president as at today?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 9:23am On May 09
nlreserve:
U wey no get sense dey predict. Is Obi not more popular than your president as at today?

Shekau, Osama Bin Laden also used to be popular, what they are popular for is the question here

Peter Obi is now popular for being a notorious liar
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Dafresh: 9:26am On May 09
helinues:

Do your children go to different markets or schools

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by nlreserve: 9:56am On May 09
helinues:

Shekau, Osama Bin Laden also used to be popular, what they are popular for is the question here

why didn't you predict correctly, that's the question. You should have predicted this but your big empty head no fit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by nlreserve: 9:58am On May 09
helinues:

Has Obi faded? Who is more popular between Obi and Bateria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 10:00am On May 09
nlreserve:
why didn't you predict correctly, that's the question. You should have predicted this but your big empty head no fit.

I predicted correctly, Peter Obi is still maintaining his online popularity while fading away in real life
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by SeeWahala: 10:11am On May 09
helinues:

I predicted correctly, Peter Obi is still maintaining his online popularity while fading away in real life

Hahaha 😆

This is the height of it cheesy

Deceiving oneself is indeed divine stupidity at its peak cool

I'd never expect anything less from someone like you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by AfonjaConehead: 10:25am On May 09
helinues:

He's maintaining his online popularity cos some jobless people have him on their heads rent free 😁
Especially on a certain nairaland where a certain Helenna and éãnüs and co keep Obi Obi Obi Obi chikolobi everyday!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See me seewahala o grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ManOfMan: 11:26am On May 09
Psychosis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Can One Apply For The 25,000 Cash Transfer To Vulnerable Homes / CCTV Footages Show Emefiele Removed $6.23 Million Cash From CBN Vault. / 2011: Pdp Senators Asks For Automatic Ticket!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.