Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air (2869 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha, you want to go into Raila way

Some of you guys too dey overrate una self what can be civil in disobedience? Those are stale words in the past

Do you wand arm struggle? As an alternative?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Haha one ignorant fellow spoted grin
How do one term a fellow who applauds while the fifth columnist go on to do their normal work๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Storage tanks or buckets?

In generous mood today
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Do you wand arm struggle? As an alternative?

We are daring you people.. Do you expect us to be begging you not to carry arms?

Let those who are tired of life try nonsense

Make una Sha make sure you already disclosed the little property you have to your family and friends should incase of inevitable
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Strafudeen:

Bullion van criminality belongs to another region hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy

My belle ooooo

Thiwfnubu the emperor , the criminal , the bullion van thief, the lion, the conqueror, the druggy is hiaaaaa....nzogbu nzogbu....enyimba enyi

Sing with flavours voice ..... tongue

In all honesty, your comments sound as if you were crying while typing it

Were you?

grin

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

In generous mood today

Continue mocking people...

When e start now you will be the first to land in Benin republic...

Common herdsmen..sent you running without looking back into Benin refugee camp...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Continue mocking people...

When e start now you will be the first to land in Benin republic...

Common herdsmen..sent you running without looking back into Benin refugee camp...

Only winners can mock losers as the losers no sabi nada.

Were you part of those displaced to Benin refugee camp? You are sounding as someone with first hand experience

Tell us more about your experience at the camp
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

We are daring you people.. Do you expect us to be begging you not to carry arms?

Let those who are tired of life try nonsense

Make una Sha make sure you already disclosed the little property you have to your family and friends should incase of inevitable

Everyone knows na only mouth una get...

Very soon you will bring minute by minute rant about Kanu during endsars protest...

And at the same time boast that ipob cannot come to Lagos... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Demarketing a loser?

Please what's the essence of kicking a dying horse?

But is that not exactly what you're doing grin

Apc agbado and contradicting themselves are like 5 and 6. A lot of nairalanders already dont like you so when they descend on you, you can no longer tell your left from your right and start crying victim guessing monikers that you say are "trolling " no sha enter market oo...

There are always consequences for supporting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Only winners can mock losers as the losers no sabi nada.

Were you part of those displaced to Benin refugee camp? You are sounding as someone with first hand experience

Tell us more about your experience at the camp

I am not from Ogun state...

Ask them there they will recount their experience to you pretender...

What is ther to learn from this...winner? If not tribal bull crap....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Atiku knew picking Obi as his vice would win them the election but considering Atiku's experience with Obi in 2019 election where Obi refused to drop money for the campaign, that's not the painful part, the painful part is the money that way given to Obi, Obi still diverted it for his personal needs.

Atiku must have vowed never to have anything to do with Peter Obi
Obi love his money way too much, he said he no dey give shishi. Why you no go give when you be big man grin
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Everyone knows na only mouth una get...

Very soon you will bring minute by minute rant about Kanu during endsars protest...

Ans at the same time boast that ipob cannot come to Lagos... cheesy

Sebi una wan open wounds with the acclaimed Lekki massacre, just because we let it slide doesn't mean we did not know how it was orchestrated.

We have moved above that, lessons have been learned, we are after how to avoid any occurrence by all means.

One thing is certain, those who have been wishing SW evil wishes are reaping their wishes in 80 folds
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by NoFucksToGive: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Corridon, nofuckstogive to give with his numerous monikers. But you have admitted to the banning part this morning, why are you shifting goal post now?

Stop the trolling and be useful to your community

Don't ever mention me in your rubbish again

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 3 and 1

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Sebi una wan open wounds with the acclaimed Lekki massacre, just because we let it slide doesn't mean we did not know how it was orchestrated.

We have moved above that, lessons have been learned, we are after how to avoid any occurrence by all means.

One thing is certain, those who have been wishing SW evil wishes are reaping their wishes in 80 folds

There a winner goes weeping and wailing...

I have never seen a winner wailing..

For peace to reign there must be justice for all...

If you like let it slide...na your business be that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
JDistribute:

Obi love his money way too much, he said he no dey give shishi. Why you no go give when you be big man grin

Upon the donation, Obi was sleeping at the airport waiting for his flight.

7 months before the election, I asked Obi supporters what would their reaction be should Obi diverted the donated election funds, they were confused in answering that question cos they themselves knew Obi can do that.

He just did again with the last election, why do you think he's going to court even without providing concrete evidence of how he won? It's because the natural born maga and mugu will donate again for the court case.

Obi will smile to the bank biggerly after everything

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

There a winner goes weeping and wailing...

I have never seen a winner wailing..

For peace to reign there must be justice for all...

If you like let it slide...na your business be that.

How is this thread wailing or exposing Obi's pattern. You and I know Obi would soon disappear from the political scene but pride and ego won't allow you guys to admit
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

In generous mood today

Hahaha you actually need the tanks and bucket more grin
The picture is that of a slave dancing majestically on his chains๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Whoever told you this evil leaders give a penny mite care about you though๐Ÿ˜
Perhaps you would have my boy of 13 school you on critical thinking๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

How is this thread wailing or exposing Obi's pattern. You and I know Obi would soon disappear from the political scene but pride and ego won't allow you guys to admit

Educated professor, I am talking of the current thread of your comment and not the entire thread.

How are you able to communicate with people?

You are not intelligent mister.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha you actually need the tanks and bucket more grin
The picture is that of a slave dancing majestically on his chains๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Whoever told you this evil leaders give a penny mite care about you though๐Ÿ˜
Perhaps you would have my boy of 13 school you on critical thinking๐Ÿ˜

While the king with his crown on his head is being locked up every Monday morning which is tomorrow.

Professors, grandpa, grandma, banks, schools are not left out.

That can only happen in the region of the most intelligent tribe on this crust
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Educated professor, I am talking of the current thread of your comment and not the entire thread.

How are you able to communicate with people.

You are not intelligent mister.

Emeritus, can't you see how you have lumped everything together with your intelligent.

Sir kettle...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

While the king with his crown on his head is being locked up every Monday morning which is tomorrow.

Mister, you lack knowledge...if that region is still part of your country why haven't you stopped it?

You keep on shooting yourself in your foot because you are not intelligent.

It is a minus to the claimed federal republic...

I don't expect you to know that though..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Hessem: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Una don start again.

I thought una say he will drop out since B4 election?

Go and sleep joor.

Ezi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Upon the donation, Obi was sleeping at the airport waiting for his flight.

7 months before the election, I asked Obi supporters what would their reaction be should Obi diverted the donated election funds, they were confused in answering that question cos they themselves knew Obi can do that.

He just did again with the last election, why do you think he's going to court even without providing concrete evidence of how he won? It's because the natural born maga and mugu will donate again for the court case.

Obi will smile to the bank biggerly after everything

grin
Me no like austerity leader o grin

Obi need to employ PAs and men to follow him, so many are unemployed in Nigeria, and he should start keeping his money in Nigeria so we gain from the taxes, after all Nigeria made him.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Cooly100: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Emeritus, can't you see how you have lumped everything together with your intelligent.

Sir kettle...

So why didn't you see that the comment was on you last post...?

Anyway I don't expect much from you...

All Tinubu supports are like you...Not much of an education.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by PoliticalUpdate(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Demarketing a loser?

Please what's the essence of kicking a dying horse?

That is done when the horse refuses to die, and still remains a threat while looking rejuvenated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

Mister, you lack knowledge...if that region is still part of your country why haven't you stopped it?

You keep on shooting yourself in your foot because you are not intelligent.

It is a minus to the claimed federal republic...

I don't expect you to know that though..

Agbado boys are never intelligent it shows in their everyday life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Alaigbomaster: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cooly100:

I am interested in knowing how he will threat those states and FCT?

Are those states not part of Nigeria?
He didn't come first in those states yet he got some votes there.

Only eastern states are negligible and can be treated anyhow according to the unwritten constitution
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Nwaetche(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
ok

helinues:

Attention of someone who is yet to get anything right since he has been active on this forum.. Attention of someone who refused to make any sensible comments for years apart from attacking Tinubu, Yoruba? You too dey olay

Hahaha, how long is the rope which I used to draw you to this thread?

grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by XY23: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria's problems including those suffered by people you care about, should disappear significantly into thin air in the next 8 years. Otherwise one may be called the fool of the century. Obi is already blessed, and his name will remain in the lips of many.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Haha Yes this is actually all you are good at ๐Ÿ˜
My son of just 13 will dismantle you in any intelligent discus,na only tribal banters you fit beat am on๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Sit at home madness by ipob criminals thrived bcus the people know that the security can barely defend themselves from the ugm criminals,how then will the police defend the people??
Watin even join tribe with this discuss๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Well its obvious this is all you can be,perhaps it is what you were created for๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Your mind too low for me to engage,I don already school you,the picture of a legit hustling nigga who stands with fifth columnist leaders is a slave who dances majestically and energetically on his chains๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Decode the picture with your intellect that's if you have any๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Don't bring your Igbo vs Yoruba banters into my mention,I don't do that shit.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Emeritus, can't you see how you have lumped everything together with your intelligent

Sir kettle...

Aje dis one no be typo error at all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Aje dis one no be typo error at all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Like this, Mr busy body
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Like this, Mr busy body

Haha should I get a little chap of 7 to tutor you that pidgin English do not have structural standings for appropriations and misappropriations?๐Ÿ˜
Oboy just look for who go help you do Yoruba vs Igbo,na there your mental strength and capacity dey๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Political Value Of Nairaland? / Nwodo (pdp Chairman): Jonathan Free To Contest 2011 Poll / Apga โ€™ll Win Ebonyi Elections Next Year - State Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.