Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air (2870 Views)

What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Haha should I get a little chap of 7 to tutor you that pidgin English do not have structural standings for appropriations and misappropriations?😁
Oboy just look for who go help you do Yoruba vs Igbo,na there your mental strength and capacity dey😁😁

Yet you don't know how to make use of comma and full stop.

You hardly arrange your comments properly which kindergarten kids would have done better.

You hardly make a proper statement without adding pidgin.

Yet you want to tutur others? Must some of you people disgrace yourself online with ITK?

Your shame dey shame me.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Sebi una wan open wounds with the acclaimed Lekki massacre, just because we let it slide doesn't mean we did not know how it was orchestrated.

We have moved above that, lessons have been learned, we are after how to avoid any occurrence by all means.

One thing is certain, those who have been wishing SW evil wishes are reaping their wishes in 80 folds

Men just take a chill pill and do a retrospect on how you always sound na😁😁
Which one be lesson have been learned again oo😁😁.
Are you also of the thought that ipob started the endsars in Lagos😁
Se na Ipob wear bata Oba?
Na Ipob burn Onipanu police station too?
While We pray not to encounter such fiendish sweep of strata war on our society as the Endsars madness,all hands must be on deck to checkmate the foundational problems that caused the endsars madness.
Critical thinking is something you lack boy😁.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Yet you don't know how to make use of comma and full stop.

You hardly arrange your comments properly which kindergarten kids would have done better.

You hardly make a proper statement without adding pidgin.

Yet you want to tutur others? Must some of you people disgrace yourself online with ITK?

Your shame dey shame me.

Hahaha,look at who is talking!😁😁
One who misappropriates simple words like learnt for learned😁😁😁
I maintain that in a discuss that's not tribal hate and banters,my little boy of 13 is going to crush your Yoruba vs Igbo guagedup mind😁.
The only thing you appear to be good at is tribal hate and banters😁.
Shame no dey catch shameless people like your type na😁

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Abrahamweb(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
After the 2015 election loss, Peter Obi was no where to be found until 2018 when he was lobbying for VP position, after 2019 loss, Obi disappeared as well as he was no where to be found in the Guber election Pdp contested in like Edo, Kogi.

It's very obvious after the SC judgement, Obi will disappear again as he doesn't have the chest to fund LP alone, we should be expecting him to show face again in 2026, claiming he wants to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending it for years .

Nigerians indeed dodged Obi's nuclear weapons in all ramifications
I am 100% certain that he'll live rent free in you and your other Bats head for life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by richie240: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
.....and it will be in d annals of history that a certain Jagaban Borgu, his Excellency, Tinubu was YOUR PRESIDENT btw 2023 and 2031 (GW).

Deal with that nwoke.
cool
MasterJayJay:
Tinubu will be known in history for 1,000 years plus as a drug trafficker that APC chose as their presidential candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by VinnyBaba: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
How can he Fade when you Keep Creating Threads upon Thread about him? undecided

Have u ever created a single thread about ATIKU? 😏

This Boy Helinius, U should be Ashamed of yourself! ☹️

You Better Stop being IDLE and put ur Time to better things, Dan creating FOOLISH threads. sad
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by MasterJayJay: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
richie240:
.....and it will be in d annals of history that a certain Jagaban Borgu, his Excellency, Tinubu was YOUR PRESIDENT btw 2023 and 2031 (GW).

Deal with that nwoke.
cool

There is nothing excellent about drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by OAFMods: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Success in coming third, if that is what IG os count as success what will Igbo call MKO Abiola victory in 1993 that another cursed Igbo in Nzeribe moved motion to have anulled ?

What about Bola Ahmed Tinubu election victory in 2023 what will Igbo call that ? Same Igbo that as been fast n praying that the victory should be cancelled as if there as ever been any presidential election cancelled in Nigeria.

A tribe filled with irredeemable hate for the superior Yoruba tribe go open mouth take what never existed. How many motions did you a instigate over Azikwe prime minister victory. Shame no de catch you people.

Odin13:
OBi the nightmare of Apc Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria.

Their wishes and aspirations is only to see an Igbo man fail..
And Obi success in 2023 elections is something that has politically and tribally pierced and damaged some humans
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha,look at who is talking!😁😁
One who misappropriates simple words like learnt for learned😁😁😁
I maintain that in a discuss that's not tribal hate and banters,my little boy of 13 is going to crush your Yoruba vs Igbo guagedup mind😁.
The only thing you appear to be good at is tribal hate and banters😁.
Shame no dey catch shameless people like your type na😁

Are you a village guy?

Why do you always leave the topic and be talking irrelevant things. You too like petty gossiping common.

That's at your own age, father of pikin as if he's the only father in the world.

Radarada
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Men just take a chill pill and do a retrospect on how you always sound na😁😁
Which one be lesson have been learned again oo😁😁.
Are you also of the thought that ipob started the endsars in Lagos😁
Se na Ipob wear bata Oba?
Na Ipob burn Onipanu police station too?
While We pray not to encounter such fiendish sweep of strata war on our society as the Endsars madness,all hands must be on deck to checkmate the foundational problems that caused the endsars madness.
Critical thinking is something you lack boy😁.

Tutor, why not try and be arranging your comments properly by adding comma and paragraph? This is disgusting to read now.

Apart from that, why do you always lumped things together, do you always cry when commenting on NL?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by richie240: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
E good as u already agree say for the annals of nigerian history president Tinubu go be una president from 2023 to 2031.

The mudslingings nor start today and e nor stop bihari from completing his 8-year tenure.
After Tinubu 8yrs, it will go back to north for 8 yrs, and while u will still be in d mud throwing tantrums and insults, it will come to d ss for their 8yrs after which it returns north again.

Pikin wey say make him Mama nor sleep must ready to do night vigil likewise.
cool
MasterJayJay:

There is nothing excellent about drug trafficking.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by MasterJayJay: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
richie240:
E good as u already agree say for the annals of nigerian history president Tinubu go be una president from 2023 to 2031.

The mudslingings nor start today and e nor stop bihari from completing his 8-year tenure.
After Tinubu 8yrs, it will go back to north for 8 yrs, and while u will still be in d mud throwing tantrums and insults, it will come to d ss for their 8yrs after which it returns north again.

Pikin wey say make him Mama nor sleep must ready to do night vigil likewise.
cool
8 years of Buhari and Buhari sold petrol to his supporters at 85 naira per litre while the opposition supporters bought at a higher price.

You think you are doing me. Everybody will collect the sour breakfast of incompetency. That you think it is about keeping Igbo out of presidency shows how myopic you are. North remains headquarters of poverty and illiteracy despite producing most presidents.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by richie240: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dhur, even in amelika and eulope, d cost of fuel has increased nwokem, so........next!
cool

MasterJayJay:

8 years of Buhari and Buhari sold petrol to his supporters at 85 naira per litre while the opposition supporters bought at a higher price.

You think you are doing me. Everybody will collect the sour breakfast of incompetency. That you think it is about keeping Igbo out of presidency shows how myopic you are. North remains headquarters of poverty and illiteracy despite producing most presidents.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Tutor, why not try and be arranging your comments properly by adding comma and paragraph? This is disgusting to read now.

Apart from that, why do you always lumped things together, do you always cry when commenting on NL?

Hahaha aje this can never be typo error.😁😁
You are the one in sefia pain😁😁.
Go school him se no sey na tribal hate and banters him wan do for a living😁😁😁

Please just stop,its quite demeaning and deplorable to see a full grown 40 years old man make such hilarious misappropriations of easy English words.😁😁
Just try pidgin e be like se English no be your thing oo.😁😁🀣🀣
Apart from your bad English,I dare say you are not intelligent at all.
Just do Igbo tribal hate,na there your strength dey,try to make sense and all hell will be let loose.😁😁

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha aje this can never be typo error.😁😁
You are the one in sefia pain😁😁.
Go school him se no sey na tribal hate and banters him wan do for a living😁😁😁

Please just stop,its quite demeaning and deplorable to see a full grown 40 years old man make such hilarious misappropriations of easy English words.😁😁
Just try pidgin e be like se English no be your thing oo.😁😁🀣🀣
Apart from your bad English,I dare say you are not intelligent at all.
Just do Igbo tribal hate,na there your strength dey,try to make sense and all hell will be let loose.😁😁

Can't you try and be arranging your comments properly when you are not a kindergarten kid.

I remember vividly, it's over 2 years plus you started this nonsense of attacking others personality while ignoring their messages.

People even challenged you to stop attacking other people's opinions cos at at then you are yet to create a single thread

You have been active on this forum since 2019, you only have just 3 threads meaning you yourself did not believe in your own opinion but you have been busy cancelling others opinion.

You claimed to be a father but you are behaving like a toddler. The people at your age, is that how they have been trolling, attacking others opinion like the way you do?

Your Saridon P needs to check your health
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Are you a village guy?

Why do you always leave the topic and be talking irrelevant things. You too like petty gossiping common.

That's at your own age, father of pikin as if he's the only father in the world.

Radarada

Explain what you mean by village guy😁
Ngwa shame yourself further😁😁😁
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Karemarealty288(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
At least in the life and the next Your father and his tank of spermatozoa can never be nor produce that manner of man.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Explain what you mean by village guy😁
Ngwa shame yourself further😁😁😁

Only village people engage in petty gossiping which you are always fond of
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Can't you try and be arranging your comments properly when you are not a kindergarten kid.

I remember vividly, it's over 2 years plus you started this nonsense of attacking others personality while ignoring their messages.

People even challenged you to stop attacking other people's opinions cos at at then you are yet to create a single thread

You have been active on this forum since 2019, you only have just 3 threads meaning you yourself did not believe in your own opinion but you have been busy cancelling others opinion.

You claimed to be a father but you are behaving like a toddler. The people at your age, is that how they have been trolling, attacking others opinion like the way you do?

Your Saridon P needs to check your health

Now you are the one wailing in sefai pain😁.
What message can a Tribalistic hatefilled fellow like you have??
Incoherent shenanigans and blabbing is all your hate filled mind can chun out.

Your mental health is declining yet you can't even see it,you come here to shamefully enjoin people in tribal hate,yet you dare talk about attacking and trolling undecided
I didn't attack You,going back to the topic,I asked a question with regards to the mischievously inclined thread created.
You said Obi will soon go into extinction soon right?
and so I asked,is the voice and call for a better Nigeria going into extinction a good thing?
always trying to play the victim when one beats you to your mischievous low game😁.
You shamefully parade yourself in tribal hate and banters in this age and time,yet you still get mouth to talk.
Truly the shameless can never be shamed.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Only village people engage in petty gossiping which you are always fond of

Wow wow wow,You just exteriorized and gave credence to my submission that you are not intelligent at all.😁😁
When has gossiping ever been relegated to village or town😁😁.
Chia no wonder its so easy for you to join low minds in this shameful display of tribal hate and banters😁😁.
Shame shame shame shaaamme😁😁.

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Wow wow wow,You just exteriorized and gave credence to my submission that you are not intelligent at all.😁😁
When has gossiping ever been relegated to village or town😁😁.
Chia no wonder its so easy for you to join low minds in this shameful display of tribal hate and banters😁😁.
Shame shame shame shaaamme😁😁.

You have been active on this forum since 2019, yet you have only created 3 threads.

If you are creative enough, you would have created more than that but as you are low in inspiration, you'll rather lurk around to be attacking others opinion as yours can't be presentable.

You better stop all this nonsense and do something meaningful with your time so that when you grow old, you will be busy playing golf instead of playing ludo

Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

You have been active on this forum since 2019, yet you have only created 3 threads.

If you are creative enough, you would have created more than that but as you are low in inspiration, you'll rather lurk around to be attacking others opinion as yours can't be presentable.

You better stop all this nonsense and do something meaningful with your time so that when you grow old, you will be busy playing golf instead of playing ludo

Those 3 topics make sense pass the loads of claptrack and blather wey you dey always mischievously write.
You better change this rubbish lifestyle of senseless tribal hate bcus you dey destroy your life small small.
You still even get mouth to talk,You think you are intelligent,yet your tribally hate filled mind believes only village people gossip😁😁
Parents should do well to checkmate the mental health of their children less We keep having your type in our society.
Your mind and my mind no fit ever dey on the same lane.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by ablejesus26(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

My parting word to you is that,if you are intelligent,You would ask yourself some salient questions like.
1) Why did Obi with structures LP gain so much weight overnight to challenge the 2big parties who ofcus every sane Nigerian knows can never ever survive without rigging and electoral criminalities?
2)Would Obi thrive if the disastrous APC you support had even deem it fit to leave Nigeria the way they met it,instead of plundering the Country into an abysmal unhampered level of suffering and hardship??
Ofcus Your mind can't perform without Igbo tribal hate so I don't expect you to think well.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Antivirus92(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
After the 2015 election loss, Peter Obi was no where to be found until 2018 when he was lobbying for VP position, after 2019 loss, Obi disappeared as well as he was no where to be found in the Guber election Pdp contested in like Edo, Kogi.

It's very obvious after the SC judgement, Obi will disappear again as he doesn't have the chest to fund LP alone, we should be expecting him to show face again in 2026, claiming he wants to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending it for years .

Nigerians indeed dodged Obi's nuclear weapons in all ramifications
which election did Obi lose in 2015?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Antivirus92:
which election did Obi lose in 2015?

Where did I say Obi lose 2015 election? Didn't Obi support GEJ? Was he no part of GEJ campaign committee?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Where did I say Obi lose 2015 election? Didn't Obi support GEJ? Was he no part of GEJ campaign committee?
Hello, are you the one that sent a job request on my timeline?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
Hello, are you the one that sent a job request on my timeline?

Am I irresistible for you to troll?

But you promised yourself no to troll me again?

Just some hours ago, wetin happen again?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Am I irresistible for you to troll?

But you promised yourself no to troll me again?

Just some hours ago, wetin happen again?
I thought you were the one that sent it. But do you need a work?
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
I thought you were the one that sent it. But do you need a work?

Stop asking me dumbo question.

Someone who is productive in life won't have to be trolling others
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by Corridon: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Stop asking me dumbo question.

Someone who is productive in life won't have to be trolling others
Your choice. No problem.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by paramakina202: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Helinues have been in thin air like forever.
Re: Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air by helinues: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Corridon:
Your choice. No problem.

Be productive with your time without wasting life away trolling others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Can One Apply For The 25,000 Cash Transfer To Vulnerable Homes / CCTV Footages Show Emefiele Removed $6.23 Million Cash From CBN Vault. / 2011: Pdp Senators Asks For Automatic Ticket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.