Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,132 members, 7,939,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40784 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2006
Coco29:

please stop talking about 4play he has nothing to do with all this.

You lying slowpoke! I thought you said he was in the kitchen and you were going to tell him to come online to clear his name? where is he now? Youu shameless fool with 4 kids and no husband, assuming all that is even true!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
We always find out who our real friends are don't we. She has really turned on your Cocoa29 for loving your blackness. You love your blackness so you must be Sista and not another individual. LMAO this is to funny.

what a bunch of self righteous egotistic pigs.

Ha ha ha ha. LMAO

Cocoa29, [/b]I forgot to mention they also think[b] Superman [/b]is me and this woman called [b]Bigssis they even created a topic on it let me get you the link or maybe one of them will get it before I do grin

In their child like heads, all of these people love being black so they have to be Sista in disguise. I is no way that individual blacks could possibly feel this way it is to much hatred amongst blacks for that. You see, nowadays we are supposed to be loving white people. undecided

Modified: Here is the hilarious link Cocoa29

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33771.0.html
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, do you use different names? Yes or No? Period! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2006
it is funny  cheesy did you get my mail
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2006
WeslyanA

My dear young and so intelligent sister. The crew has gone off of their rocker. They are accusing me of being cocoa29, Bigsis Superman and I think some one else. Here is the link. For the last couple of hours, they have been chasing me from topic to topic. This is going to be very funny for you to see. Have fun.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33771.0.html
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2006
foolin no one
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2006
@Cocoa29

yes this is to funny.

I got your mail, and I emailed you back twice, check your junk mail, maybe it is there.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ sista and coco29!

Answer the simple question you bumbling idiots!!

Are you using multiple usernames??

Your puerile attempts at covering your tracks is fooling no one except you can convince the 16yr old wesleyanA with whom you have begun another round of obsequious behaviour!

Where is 4play coco29? I thot u said he was in the kitchen? Is he so busy he cant even defend his name and you?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
that is for me to know and you to find out tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2006
Coco29:

that is for me to know and you to find out tongue

answer the question, you jobless lout! How about getting a good answer ready for when 4 play discovers your lying antics?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2006
Cocoa29

I emailed you back twice
Re: Dating Indian Men by Genial(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
No one is constrained to respond to any charge on this thread. There are ways of expressing opinions without being abusive and disrespectful of persons.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

Cocoa29

I emailed you back twice

grin cheesy grin cheesy fraudulent characters! Dem don chop our naira!!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
sista i emailed back
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista ,coco did say somewere along the line she will want her son to help others.
If my lazy friend comes to my work place she will take liberties that the others do not afford. she will keep taking sick live making the others work harder or someone new has to come while she is away.
We are a  small and good team. When the Boss is not around am in charge.
So why should i suffer my- self and ask my self every day will she come on time? or come at all.?
With well  as they say in biz  there are no friends
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2006
I see your point Mamaput but why don't you as a friend just tell the woman that she is lazy? Maybe she needs to hear that. If she does not want to be your friend because you told her the truth, she was never your friend in the first place and you should be glad to be getting rid of her.
Re: Dating Indian Men by diddy4(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
this is so disappointing.

@topic
have a friend that dated an indian guy and they broke up after a week. problem was he can't last pass 5 mins. ouch.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2006
DIDDY4 shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2006
you know what they say about the walls having ears.
its not always good to tell people the whole truth.
if you always tell friends the truth , you will have no friends.
besides not telling , is not the same. am just not telling.
Re: Dating Indian Men by diddy4(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
can we all get back to the indian topic and let bygones be bygones?

been around. busy with school and stuff but im on break now. kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
by the way the husband once beat the hell out of her .His reason ,,,lazyness.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
I guess there is no such thing as telling your real friends what they need to hear.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2006
where is he now? Youu shameless fool with 4 kids and no husband, assuming all that is even true!

Alright David, it's all fine and dandy that you are angry at Coco, for whatever reason, I'm still confused about this whole fraud nonsense but the fact that you would throw her personal stuff at her is just malicious. I disagree with her every now and then too but the fact remains her husband was a very violent person and she left him which I applaud, why would you use that against her?

That's just callous.
Re: Dating Indian Men by 4Play(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2006
@Davidylan

I am outraged by your comments and I really detest the fact that u failed to display any sense of maturity in your posts.

You are much smarter than that.

The difference btw Sista and Coco 29 is that the former is a raving lunatic while the latter is my beloved girlfriend.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2006
sorry 4 Play, i just needed you to clarify matters. Glad you did! Sorry for my outrageous comments.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2006
At last he's out. . . lmao
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2006
last nite holy ghost fire spoke to me! one by one una go see ! me superman una go see fire !

applogies are welcome before 24 hours or else ehhhhh

can someone hold me back hey i don de koloooooooo hm
Re: Dating Indian Men by 4Play(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2006
@Superman

I hear say u be Sista as well as.They meant that u are a tranny or what?

How can Nairaland users mess with Superman,a man who has movies made in his name.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Genial(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2006
@4play

I take it that you're satisfied with the apology. Good for you. I suppose there's no need to be bothered anymore.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
modify
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2006
no appology from some but from some people i need more than that and they already know what not
yea happy x-mas and new year
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2006
Superdummy, you can't do shit! You deh hear me so? You can't do more than think with your dumb brain.

Yes!!! My name is Radiant and I said it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.