Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40783 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2006
lmao. . . .Sista, are you dumb, blind or paralyzed? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shameless Coward!!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

I don't think Cocoa was implying she wants her son to fight the white battle for her. I don't see where she said that. In fact, she didn't say anything about white people at all, she spoke only of her black experience as a black woman raising her children. Why being a black woman and raising her children to be independent got construed into fighting the white battle is beyond me but that always seems to be the convenient thing to believe. If blacks work together and they love being black, they are fighting the white battle. undecided

I don't understand how that could be when if black people complain about white people, they are told to stop worrying about white people and get their self together. Cocoa29 shows to be doing that but she is still dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't.

Shut up! Since when did you become Coco's mouthpiece? Do you live in her brain? Allow her to explain herself without you struggling to exhibit obsequious attitudes here! guard dog! woof!

Sista:

@Everyone
People are always trying to confuse black people it seems to me. Let black people do what they feel for their self an for each other as long as it is positive. Stop trying to control their thoughts. They have already had enough of the control from white people during colonialism and slavery, they don't need their own people trying to do the same.

Ooooooooo! So you know that no one should control people's thoughts, what have you been doing? You infernal pest! You sit there hypocritically saying one thing and doing another! you are a good one to give advice, rotten 32 yr old bag of bones.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2006
Where are you sista? grin cheesy

Big fool! Now that your masters are no where to be found and there's plenty of sane people here today you've suddenly disappeared! Only to appear later when everyone has gone to type your usual hate-filled doggy nonsense!

Are the kids in jail yet? How's the welfare queue thing going for ya?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2006
lmao. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2006
I want to know why when i said sista has many usernames ,she suddenly started talking about coco, when i didnt even mention coco, she kept tlakin about coco as if she wanted to pass it on as something else

I STILL BEG SISTA PLS COME AND LETS THRASH THIS OUT, TELL ME I AM A LIAR, TELL ME U DO NOT HAVE OTHER NAMES HERE, WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING COCO? SISTA SIAT PLS WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU NOT TALKING? I SAID LET SEUN COME AND CHECK MY IP AND URS AND THE OTHER NAMES I HAVE ON PAPER HERE AS BEING URS AND LETS SEE WHO THE LIAR IS, I SAY AGAIN CALL ME A LIAR. I SAY YOU ARE A FRAUD, YOU CUD HAVE U VIEW WITHOUT MAKING EVEYRONE SUFFER, YOU CHANGED EVERY THREAD TO BLACK AND WHITE NOW ALL I SAY IS WHY HAVE YOU BEEEN ON FOR ATLEAST 2HRS NOW AND NOT A WORD SAYING I LIE, IWILL POST THE NAMES DONT U THINK I WONT. I JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP DIGGING I AM ENJOYING. ALL THIS TIME ALL THE NAMES THAT NORMALLY BACK YOU UP HAVE NOT LOGGED ON, RADIANT AND I WATCHED YOU FOR HRS AND NON OF THEM SHOWED UP, YOU WERE STUCK, YOU KNEW WE WERE ON UR TAIL AND IF ANY OF THEM CAME, WE WUD KNOW, TOO LATE WE KNOW ALREADY WE BEEN WATCHING FOR DAYS
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2006
Hey Eurphoria,

Is Maat and Bigsis one of her pseudonyms too? she once obtained the Maat username when she was banned by Seun some time ago. About her talking about Coco, it was just a way to drag Coco down into her dirty fight while she hung around drooling like a dog! She did the same the other day with WesleyanA and of course she was actively posting since no one else was there. She'll be waiting till you guys have gone to now pretend to post!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
david come on yim you got one right kiss  forget maat, i noticed bigsis and told radiant about that one, yes it is one.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2006
Eurphoria, i'm on YIM
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
You guys are to funny cheesy

for the last two hours all you have done is discuss me. And I am the one consumed with hate? You guys remind me of the blood hounds that hunt black flesh for white people who are trying to re capture their rebellious slaves who should no better not to try and escape their oppressor.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2006
Haha, has Sista really been exposed? undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, Big Liar!

Always causing trouble on every thread and saying people hate her at the end of the day. Who hates you, Bastard? You are so full of shit. Always defending the black race when you are a complete Nightmare.

You should be very ashamed of yourself. Just look at what mess you've made here.

Seun! Seun! Seun!!!!! Uproot this bastard from this site.

Sista, if you register with a new name, we shall still find out. Bastard! Why are you keeping quiet? Where are the other Dumbos that speak immediately after "Sista"? They're busy huh? Idiot!

Come and defend yourself 'cause I know you to be a 'fighter' and not a COWARD. Shameless Compatriot. Shame on you!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
is that the best u can come out with? sista for hrs u cud not talk, i said call me a liar i am beggin pls, let us sort it out
you are a fraud all your other usernames, especially one has not logged on still , you have shown urself
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy

i go die today. So this huge waste of space was no other than another ridiculous fraudster?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
Coward?

I am not the one who pretended to be proud of my looks and yet after being put to shame, removed a picture from out of my profile. grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
Idiot! Who is talking about looks here?

Since you can see and can still type, may you answer this question. Why do you use different usernames?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2006
lol forget the picture no shame about my picture i look like olive oyl to you, so wat? i am a skinny bitch so wat? pls tell us why u use many names thats all forget picture , stop using it as a get out of jail
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

Coward?
I am not the one who pretended to be proud of my looks and yet after being put to shame, removed a picture from out of my profile. grin

What is this incorrigibly cerebral defficient fool still mumbling about here? Who are you refering to? If its me let me announce to you that my picture has been out of my profile for upwards of 4 months now, it has nothing to do with the sheepish obsequious posts you put up here in puerile defence of your disgusting attitude!

Grow up you foolish woman! At 32 i repeat my mom was already a peadiatrician with 3 kids and maintaining a family. At her age she would never have had the time to be running around like a rabid dog on the internet!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
The same people who said I was on their ignore list are still chasing me from topic to topic. undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2006
The shameful one who removed her pic knows who she is, if you don't know, you can find out. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24564.352.html#msg768886
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

The same people who said I was on their ignore list are still chasing me from topic to topic. undecided

Morons ruining this forum are definitely NOT on my ignore list! I ignore homo sapiens, i do not ignore to put rabid dogs in their place! Stop attempting to dodge the question, address it!

How many usernames have you disgusting soul been using to propagate your evil?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2006
SISTA DO YOU HAVE MULTI USERNAMES OR NOT?
DAVID I THINK WE SHUD START A THREAD THIS HAS TO COME TO SEUN'S ATTENTION, HE MUST CHECK HER ID AND I WILL GIVE HIM THE NAMES AND LETS SEE WHO LIES
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, PERIOD!!! Born Liar!!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2006
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS THE GUILTY RUNNING TO A CORNER, SHE HAS NO WHERE TO TURN TALKING RUBBISH NOW. SEE HOW SHE NOW USES PIC TO DEVIATE? FIRST SHE WAS USING COCO , THEN SUPERMAN NOW SHE USES PIC

ANSWER LIAR USLESSS PERSON, MISS I CANT MAKE A POINT WITHOUT USING FAKE IDS , SEUN WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2006
Excellent idea Eurphoria, i'm game to expose the lies of a rabid uncouth  and homeless dog!

Sista:

The shameful one who removed her pic knows who she is, if you don't know, you can find out. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24564.352.html#msg768886

I just saw it idiot! She's cute, if you are jealous please kneel down and pray that you can be a quarter as beautiful as she is! Big-eyed fool! No one is interested in 600 pound bags of rotten flesh!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
Yeah, she's cute allright. In a frail and bony Oliveoil looking way undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by GNature(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
Radiant, Eurphoria and davidylan

Una won kill the woman ? She's going to have a heart attack if you folks
continue at this rate. Don't be murderers ooo abeg.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS THE GUILTY RUNNING TO A CORNER, SHE HAS NO WHERE TO TURN TALKING RUBBISH NOW. SEE HOW SHE NOW USES PIC TO DEVIATE? FIRST SHE WAS USING COCO , THEN SUPERMAN NOW SHE USES PIC

ANSWER LIAR USLESSS PERSON, MISS I CANT MAKE A POINT WITHOUT USING FAKE IDS , SEUN WHERE ARE YOU?

STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC U HAVE BEEN EXPOSED APARENTLY THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED ON nl , WELCOME TO THE HALL OF SHAME SISTA
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

Yeah, she's cute in a frail and bony Oliveoil looking way undecided

Is that any problem of yours? Are you just trying to expose your frustration at having no one but pillows and teddy bears to hug at night because everyone is afraid of catching the white hate, frustrated looney viruses from your virulent soul?

Stop diverting! Answer the question you idiot!

How many usernames have you been using, you disgusting cerebrally impaired slowpoke
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2006
sista just ignore them! let them go to how many times u self-service a day in romance section

Eurphoria

i see what oyibo magic stick fit do ! now u don koloooooooooooo eheeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2006
Changing the topic?

What has any of this that you are doing got to do with "Indian men"

Indian men would be having a laugh right now if they knew what a topic about them turned into. LMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2006
I love you Superman wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2006
I remember when some dudes on NL were suspecting me to be a guy,('cause of my comments) I asked them on that thread to give me their numbers and I'll call them to prove I ain't a guy cheesy

I eventually spoke to one of them and fortunately, someone who knew me was his friend and happened to be in the guy's office the time I was speaking with the NL dude. His friend confirmed that he knew me and of course I'm a girl wink grin grin grin

Sista, you can do better than me and it won't even cost you a dime. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.