Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40781 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2006
what age ? irrelevant it is. say want u want to say abeg no excuse or pass

stupidity could be blind folded
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2006
Superdummy, your own na small case.

You've never made sense to me since I joined NL so I'm not moved.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mrpataki(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2006
Sista, the female version of Reverend in Religion section!
Full of hate, yet never willing to accept it. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2006
Sista, when I have the nerves to argue, you know how far I can go.

Do I really? undecided

There's actually nothing to argue about .Why I didn't want to say anything at first is because at your age, you shouldn't be taught how to behave.

Who said anything about arguing?

I always speak my mind and you know that! I don't have to remind you.

You keep telling me I know this or that about you. I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know anything about you.

Now good bye to you and I suggest you stop thinking that I know you because I have no clue about you or what you are talking about. You make me wonder what the heck is really going on with you. undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2006
Even if you don't know jack about me, you definitely know that when I have nerves to sit on a matter, there's no stopping me.

You can now go. Bye
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2006
Even if you don't know jack about me, you definitely know that when I have nerves to sit on a matter, there's no stopping me.

Why would I know this? undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2006
The problem is that some of us are not here to learn.
Its more like an "Auntie i think it is because" thing.
Not everthing has to rotate around the "good old white man.
When we takl about boots then lets talk about boots and not the fact that itwas invented by a ? man.
lets be cool
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2006
Mamaput point well taken but the keyword is [b]some [/b]of us not all of us. the sums clash with the not alls and that is all it is to it.

You have had your share of clashing with the not alls and I have had my share of clashing with the somes.

I value your opinions Mamput because even If I don't agree with you, you are honest and that is one thing i know for sure. I appreciate your honesty more than anything.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2006
Sista:

Mamaput point well taken but the keyword is some [/b]of us not all of us. the sums clash with the not alls and that is all it is to it.

You have had your share of clashing with the not alls and I have had my share of clashing with the somes.

[b]Bunch of words but no sense made.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2006
Thats why i used the word some.
If i wanted to learn , there are other places i can go to.
Example i will not even have to go online but to my words and learn how to make better use of it.
like format graphic etc.
There are some people here that do not get their heads out of the politics section.
Others stay in the sex section.Everyone his cup of tea.
I can say that i may overread what i do not want to see.
But sometimes[b] Some[/b] people have a way of painting the town red.
You do not belong to the people that follow people on their tail were ever they go.
But there are some people that follow you.
As well as maybe some people that are trying to run away from you.
Well not only you also Dru.
But like i said to make it clear we are all here for different reasons.
To learn ,to teach, to have fun, to annoy people,to unwind., to make jokes what ever.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2006
mamaput:

The problem is that some of us are not here to learn.
Its more like an "Auntie i think it is because" thing.
Not everthing has to rotate around the "good old white man.
When we takl about boots then lets talk about boots and not the fact that itwas invented by a ? man.
lets be cool

mamaput i disagree, i have 3 boys who are in school learning about what the white  man did and invented, what do they learn about their own race? nothing, i am the one who teaches them what we invented  and where we came from, because they need to know that:BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT LAZY, THEY DO NOT GO AROUND BLAMING THE WHITE  MAN FOR EVERY THING THAT GOES WRONG IN THEIR LIFE, BLACK MEN ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR RACE LOOK AROUND YOU TODAY AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD AMONG OUR PEOPLE MY BOYS NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO THEY ARE I DO NOT WANT THEM GROWING UP HATING THEIR RACE AND THEMSELVES. smiley

IF WE AS BLACK WOMAN DO NOT KNOW OUR ROLES AS TEACHERS AND HEALERS TO OUR KIND THEN ALL IS LOST.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
I do not teach my kids anything about the black man.
They take blackman for granted they way they take white man for granted.
I do not have to use stories of black or white people to push their Ego,.
Funny not so.
They do not underestmate black man and they do not overrate white man.
We as good as never talk of colour.
But we talk of germans and non Germans.
And non Germans are much less than the rest of the world
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2006
Amen
Re: Dating Indian Men by opeemi1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2006
mamaput:

I didn't grasp what you were trying to pass accross here, kindly explain what you meant.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2006
Sorry
Germans are less than the rest of the world.
Even in their class there are less Germans than other nationalities
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2006
To learn ,to teach, to have fun, to annoy people,to unwind., to make jokes what ever.

Believe it or not, I come for all of these reasons.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2006
mamaput:

I do not teach my kids anything about the black man.
They take blackman for granted they way they take white man for granted.
I do not have to use stories of black or white people to push their Ego,.
Funny not so.
They do not underestmate black man and they do not overrate white man.
We as good as never talk of colour.
But we talk of germans and non Germans.

Most sensible post i have seen today! Black man this, white man that! The most important thing is that we grow up into men and women that others can be proud of. It is not about what white men or black men have "invented", it is about what WE as humans and not as white and black can contribute to our society!

So many of us are so busy "feeling proud of their race" they have no time to contribute positively to the race they claim to hail from! While black men and women are busy "teaching their kids about black inventors", white parents are pushing their own kids to aspire to the top!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2006
davidylan:

Most sensible post i have seen today! Black man this, white man that! The most important thing is that we grow up into men and women that others can be proud of. It is not about what white men or black men have "invented", it is about what WE as humans and not as white and black can contribute to our society!

So many of us are so busy "feeling proud of their race" they have no time to contribute positively to the race they claim to hail from! While black men and women are busy "teaching their kids about black inventors", white parents are pushing their own kids to aspire to the top!

what positive thing have you done for yr race? All you talk about is grammatical errors and BEHAVE LIKE A Juvenal delinquent, Read what you have just said life is not all about money, once yr children have reached the top, what? If they do not know who they,  are why they had to aim for the top.  you need to ask yr self what is  about being black that you despise so much.

At 10 years old my son is doing the work of a 14 yr old, he has been ready for secondary schoolout 2 years ago, but that alone can not and will not get him to the top and make him stay on top. When he get to the top i want him to help other black people get to the top.

as you are a black man, i will not be mean but in order to know where you are going  sweetie you need to know where u are coming from.  kiss
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 12:59am On Dec 22, 2006
which sweetie u imply coco. the problem with this mister his post aint no good to nigerians and black in the globe. u can read back yourself, guess u got the balls. irrelevant and useless

grammatical erros ! dnt make me laugh my friend and next time u see some error feel free to paste so that superman can have a look. please

no time for childs play the man talks like a woman. and also u can afford to pretend you dnt know who u are! now thats not my problem, its aint about how many white men u shagg neither

amen eyeea oooo
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 1:09am On Dec 22, 2006
i can not disrespect a black man because HE is my king and the future of my children, regardless of how lost he is.

do not forget his age cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 1:34am On Dec 22, 2006
now this is a real human being
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2006
it all has to do with who we are,  i wrote a poem a few months back and every one thought i was talking about sex.

Mr black man touch me
with yr magic stick so     (his loving hand)
that i will summit claim   ( be respectful and loving)
back your position as     ( as responsible men that i know they can be)
it was told because as   
a black woman i was      ( to think i can raise proud black boys on my own)
to darn bold.

when ever i counsel couples the man always says she does not respect me, and it is true black men are proud solders, their colour is their armour their hands are their weapons, some times they use them against us black women because we show little respect for them.The respect that was taken away should be given back to them by every black women.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Honeypot1(m): 3:02am On Dec 22, 2006
@ Coco

u are exceptional, your job as a counsellor has built some good traits in u. I hope all black ladies learn how to respect their men.

@ topic

I haven't had time to read all the digression.
But FYI, any sister considering an Indian hubby should read BBC's expose on the size of indian men joysticks. They are below average, a national average size according to my indian friend may be 3.5 inches. So if u like them big then think twice grin Plans are underway to manufacture a custom-built condoms to fit their rather small genital sizes

I work with Indian guys, to be honest, don't just think about dating them except u are indian. Their parents will fight that marriage proposal with all the strength they've got. Funny enough i discovered they hate and distrust blacks more than most whites do. Their views about nigerians especially are weird, and moreso, they have this funny deceptive thing in their brains telling them they are better than blacks.

Please this is not a racial thing, it's just my observation. My friend who works with many indians confirmed it too, though this might not be general.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 3:18am On Dec 22, 2006
And ANOTHER THREAD TURNS BLACK VERSUS WHITE.  lmao too damn funny every where you look people are obsessed with BLACKMAN OR WHITE MAN like i said before those who think getting multiple usernames on Nairaland would make them look smart are really presenting to us comedy value----let the schizoids proceed  grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2006
Coco29:

what positive thing have you done for yr race? All you talk about is grammatical errors and BEHAVE LIKE A Juvenal delinquent, Read what you have just said life is not all about money, once yr children have reached the top, what? If they do not know who they,  are why they had to aim for the top.  you need to ask yr self what is  about being black that you despise so much.

At 10 years old my son is doing the work of a 14 yr old, he has been ready for secondary schoolout 2 years ago, but that alone can not and will not get him to the top and make him stay on top. When he get to the top i want him to help other black people get to the top.

as you are a black man, i will not be mean but in order to know where you are going  sweetie you need to know where u are coming from.  kiss

You are not one to talk about juvenile deliquency. You are not an example i will want my daughter to follow. You would have been better served not responding to my post because it was not intended for woolen heads like you. Yeah your son at 10 is doing what 14 yr olds do, why wont he when his father is no where to be found!

I do not dislike my race, don't say what you don't know because you don't know me. I would hate to address you this way, just stay out of my business and i'll stay out of yours. there are certain people who would type this and i would respect them, u've never been one of them. One of the reasons i have always avoided you.

I probably will just stay out of black and white threads from now on, too many wooden heads who see the whole world primarily through their skin. Until i left Nigeria, i never even knew i was black. We were all friends, brothers, sisters! I did not hear anyone yelling about their love for their black skin and i could tell from their attitude, they were proud of who they were! Maturity indeed is not a direct correlation with age!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Honeypot1(m): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2006
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2006
why are you shaking? since you dont why reply? simple walk on , i have never addressed you , and dont really want to. Why do you think i am talking to u about usernames? unless you have something to share. Pls . Only ppl with skeletons run helter skelter when a trap is set. Forgive me if i dont reply wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2006
no time for childs play the man talks like a woman. and also u can afford to pretend you dnt know who u are! now thats not my problem, its aint about how many white men u shagg neither

amen eyeea oooo

Superman I observed that a long time ago. wink

Until i left Nigeria, i never even knew i was black. We were all friends, brothers, sisters! I did not hear anyone yelling about their love for their black skin and i could tell from their attitude, they were proud of who they were! Maturity indeed is not a direct correlation with age!

How could he not know he was black? Any way, if you are with a bunch of black people, their would be no need to holler you love being black because the pride would be present amongst all of those black skins you see everyday. Try being in a foreign land and not having a token white girlfriend to save you from racism, we will see how proud to be black you will be, that is if you are not one of those other kinds. sad

Only people with skeletons run helter skelter eh?

hmm, makes me wonder about those who were so proud of who they are and yet they run and take down their picture after being put to shame. tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2006
@ sista

Its been confirmed from the mouth of more than 2-3 witnesses that you are indeed mentally unstable! How could i not have known i was black? Simply because skin color was not the basis for our relationship!

I do not respond to you anymore, i feel highly embarrassed exchanging words with a 32 yr old lunatic. Several of you here try putting up a tough, "i know it all" front here when in reality you are no better than just one of the dregs of society!

I will no longer respond to you nor any of the white-black threads. From now on you are free to say as you please. I feel ashamed that i allowed myself to be dragged to the level of a woman (?) who should be under lock at a psychiatric home! As usual, my response was not to you but you chose to jump at my throat again hoping your massas will come to your rescue.

Shoo guard dog! shoo! shoo! Go play with your bone! WesleyanA has just thrown u one! Woof!

Sista:

Only people with skeletons run helter skelter eh?

hmm, makes me wonder about those who were so proud of who they are and yet they run and take down their picture after being put to shame. tongue

You just prove your insanity daily! What picture are you talking about? I cant remember ever having a picture on my profile before. Woof! Go catch the rubber bones!
Woof!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2006
I do not respond to you anymore, i feel highly embarrassed exchanging words with a 32 yr old lunatic.

I will no longer respond to you nor any of the white-black threads.

i feel highly embarrassed exchanging words with a 32 yr old lunatic.

I feel ashamed that i allowed myself to be dragged to the level of a woman (?)

Stop saying the same thing over and over and just do whatever the hell your going to do.

You just prove your insanity daily! What picture are you talking about? I can't remember ever having a picture on my profile before. Woof! Go catch the rubber bones!
Woof!

You always telling people not to respond to what they don't know and here you are responding to something that was not for you.
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2006
davidylan

im sori u are not making any sense ! anyone wana second that? to the ignore family hhaha oh well
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
davidylan:

You are not one to talk about juvenile delinquency. You are not an example i will want my daughter to follow. You would have been better served not responding to my post because it was not intended for woolen heads like you. Yeah your son at 10 is doing what 14 yr olds do, why wont he when his father is no where to be found!

I do not dislike my race, don't say what you don't know because you don't know me. I would hate to address you this way, just stay out of my business and i'll stay out of yours. there are certain people who would type this and i would respect them, u've never been one of them. One of the reasons i have always avoided you.

on a tread like this i will not disrespect you, my son  does the works of a 14yrs old at school at home every thing is done by me, yes i left his father and it was for their best interest that being said.

MY HUSBAND LIVES IN BARBADOS, MY CHILDREN HAVE HIS EMAIL, HOME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND SPEAK TO  AND VISIT HIM WHEN EVER THEY  WANT TO NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IT IS THEY CAN CALL HIM AND THE ONLY REASON I AM NOT WITH HIM IS BECAUSE I CHOOSE THAT .

you are one angry boy, trading what you think is insults like the above is what i meant about behaving like a (juvenile delinquent) and  is the reason why you will never get the respect you deserve FROM OTHER BLACK WOMEN, if you think that i will dislike are insult you because of what you have said think again ( AS A BLACK MAN YOU ARE MY KING AND I WILL TREAT YOU AS SUCH.  kiss  kiss  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.