Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40782 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2006
I choose to keep quiet. *Still sighing and shaking my head*
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Radiant

I often find that when people go out of their way to make it a point that they are keeping their mouth shut, yet shaking their head, they really don't want to keep their mouths shut, they really want to be heard. If you have something to say, why don't you just say it wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2006
Sista, you sure don't want to hear from me. Just leave me as I am. Thanks!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 19, 2006
shocked

@ sista

dont you ever learn? Are you this thick skinned? This parasite has popped here again to destroy this thread with you white hate virus? Have you come here to tell those on these thread that when X chromosome breaks it looks like a Y chromosome?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2006
Buhahahahahahahahahaha kehehehehehehe David please please ooooo
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol. . . And I haven't even said anything. . . *Quietly walks out*
Re: Dating Indian Men by mrpataki(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Sista,
Are you this throughly sick or what?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2006
laughing in Greek
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
girl of many talents didnt know you were multi lingual smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol. . . I only know how to laugh in Greek wink grin

T'sup now?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2006
T'sup now? what is this ? another language? lol what do you mean lady
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2006
lmao

I meant to ask you what's up? smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
not alot. Just got in, absolutely freezing . Did the last of my christmas shopping, because i am away for christmas. Spent more money than i budgeted for, too many neices, Godchildren its expensive bizness. Did you ask what was up?  wink  grin apart from that i am well. Yourself?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2006
I'm good. Waiting to leave for Xmas too. . .

Wow! Your nieces and Godchildren? You must be a big Aunt they can't wait to see cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2006
i am no big aunty lol i suppose to them i am old. I can't wait to see them too. I told my cousin's daughter last year how old her mum was and her mouth fell open, she was stiring at me for ages . She is only 8yrs, when i told her her mum my cousin was 39 yrs she was shocked, can you imagine their mum has been telling them she was 25yrs lol . Her mum calls me and say '' well done i heard what you have been doing'' i laughed so much. I just told her it was payback for how she used to bully me when i was a kid lol. i really cant wait to see them. Hoep you are spending yours with la familia
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
Oops! You exposed ur cousin grin grin grin I can imagine what the daughter will be thinking of her mum. . . lol

Yeah I'll be spending the Xmas with my cousins though, not immediate family smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
ok what ever you do be good and eat till you get fat lol , i will lmao.
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2006
Eurphoria 4get indian man superman wana date u!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
Thanks Eurpho smiley Wish you a pleasant Xmas kiss

Superman, did she tell you she wants to date an INDIAN? lol
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol take care hun remember eat and get fat for both of us lmao  muah muah Merry christmas
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant

she didnt u know but u know u women self una fit undo but hmm but a bad request from superman i guess
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
Superman, A very bad one infact! Go find ya level tongue grin grin grin

Eurpho, eat and grow fat for both of us I wish you the same grin grin grin I like my shape grin grin grin

No presents for me hehehehe
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2006
Radiant

which shade are u talkin about u mean ur indian man shape or ur dog shape with the sun glasses on in ur profile enway na waa oo for ur friend she never take me seriously !

merry x-mas to all naijas out there
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Sista
sometimes ,one can be so polite that it is rude
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
Mamaput that was funny.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
You really had to reply that huh? Tell me u broke a rib while laughing? lol
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2006
@Radiant

Mamaput to me is so honest that it is funny to me. Something for me to understand, not you wink Kind of like an inside joke.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2006
Exactly! She's very honest and always makes sense when she speaks, unlike you.

Ever seen me arguing with her? NO! Learn to act like her, OK?

Inside joke? I hope you finally got the message right. lol
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2006
Radiant

correct but fakin around like you might be a problem on both parties! its time for a change or never.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2006
Superdummy, why do you say I fake around? Be sure to answer this or you a coward!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2006
@Radiant

Sista, un like many of the followers in Nairaland, don't care for acting like no one, maybe you should learn something from that and get it right this time. wink

Your little "I am not saying anything" sure did stop didn't they? I knew all the time you wanted to be heard you were just waiting for an opportunity to look as if you really said something, wow! is this all you could come up with? undecided People who are looking for a spotlight opportunity always want to use Sista for that opportunity. Hmmm makes me laugh.

I guess you are next in line to try and provoke me into going back and forth with you. Everyone is always trying to get down with Sista. I can't blame them for trying to beat my strength out of me. People don't like it when your to strong, it makes them feel threatened.

Any way, un like you, I will keep speaking my mind, so get used to it, Sista is not going anywhere. wink

Bye Bye now.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2006
Sista, when I have the nerves to argue, you know how far I can go.

There's actually nothing to argue about .Why I didn't want to say anything at first is because at your age, you shouldn't be taught how to behave.

I always speak my mind and you know that! I don't have to remind you.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.