Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40783 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
hmm i still say some one here has many many usernames in Nairaland let seun come and judge this one, because i have the names at the ready lol lmao.  people just watch this thread and others on this board, you will see it so evident. it is funny you have to go get many usernames to back yourself up lol  it is funny . Seun mutliuser name i thot was against the rules  undecided   kiss

still obsessed with me sista? what about my picture? i am beautiful what are you? you called me frail looking so wat rather be that than FAT lol
Sista u responded to something Honeypot and i were discussing, why? because you knew it was you right. you knew you are the one with multi usernames dodnt you? lmao listen we will sort this out today seun will have to get invovled cos some usernames will get checked out i tell you. You came here registeres with atleast 3 user names to make urself sound sane lmao . You are pathetic

PPL SISTA IS A FRAUD, SHE HAS MULTI USER NAMES AND I CHALLENGE HER NOW, INFACT IT WILL BE REVEALED . SEUN CAN CHECK MY IP ADDRESS I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE BUT AS FOR YOU AND SUPERMAN ,AND THE OTHER NAMES I WILL LEAVE TILL ABIT LATER, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. LIAR LIAR LIAR. EMPTY HEAD RACIST RACIST RACIST POISON THAT YOU ARE. I HAVE JUST STARTED WITH YOU YOU MADE ONE BIG MISTAKE YESTERDAY wink I SET ONE TRAP AND YOU FELL ------LET THIS GAME BEGIN
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
It's just too shameful the way people speak at times. I've read some replies here that I'm too ashamed of.

Very shameful. Every thing has been turned around as if we're all kids.

One can lie to everyone, but you can never lie to yourself.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
i can see her coming, come sista wat say you?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2006
@Cocoa29

Wow, this is to funny[b] Oliveoil[/b] was really your friend at one time when she thought she knew you really well but now that she sees you are an individual and stand alone, she wants to accuse you of being me, very interesting. It is just like they say, we will all soon learn who our real friends are wink

Oliveoil is even accusing me of being Superman, now that is even more funnier. Oliveoil is really loosing it. embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2006
no i don't say you are super man i say  YOU ARE A FRAUD AND U HAVE OTHER NAMES NOT SUPERMAN, BUT THE NAMES WILL FOLLOW SOON. DONT USE SUPERMAN TO COVER UP. DEVAITING LIAR. TELL ME I LIE ABOUT YOU, TELL ME YOU ARE NOT A MULTI NAME USER ON nl TELL ME ITS UNTRUE , I CHALLENGE YOU

YOU ARE DIGGING URSELF DEEPER. WHY DID YOU MENTION COCO29? DID I MENTION HER? LIAR LIAR YOU WILL EXPOSE URSELF
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2006
What has COCO got to do with this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
THANK YOU LMAO girl did i mention coco? i told you she is digging deeper
I did not mention coco and she jumps to mention her to throw everyone off, she is not smart. I said LET HER COME AND TELL ME I LIE, SHE SHUD COME AND SAY SHE DOES NOT HAVE OTHER NAMES , THAT IS ALL. THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY SISTA YOU LIKE I SAID WILL EXPOSE URSELF
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ coco why will your son fight your white and black balttle for you.
What if he only wants to see to him self.
If he makes it to the top as you say , he will want good workers around him and not black or white.
Dont tell be you will take someone just because they are black.
A good friend of mine is so lazy she has been wanting to come intpo my work place but i keep telling her  we are not looking for people.
And if any one will suggest her i will say no.
Somepeople do not want to carry load.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, you've suddenly become dumb and blind, eh? You not sure how to defend yourself?

Jungle don mature!!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
she is not sure which username to use she know we are watchin
if she logs of she gives it away, if she stays on she has to say something , i SAID SHE WILL EXPOSE HERSELF WATCH
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
Seems like COCO is on vacation today grin grin grin

Sista!!! Where are you Unlike you, eh? You're even wondering why you can't reply, eh? Na Rod you go chop today.

Reply! Reply! Reply! Stop going to other threads where no one is. You opinion is needed here like Oxygen!

Hurry up abeg before NEPA takes light. . . lmao
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2006
she has suddenly gone off line, this is not like sista at all, all of a sudden she has gone quiet i am still waiting for her to tell me she is not A FRAUD AND USING MANY USERNAMES, I AM WAITING CALL ME A LIAR PLS I BEG YOU, JUST CHALLENGE ME THATS ALL. YOU HAVE CALLED ME ALL SORTS BEFORE WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE, PLS DECIDE WHICH OF THE NAMES YOU WANT TO USE IN UR REPLY QUICK AND LET US DISCUSS, I AM SURE IT IS ONE OF THE ONES ON MY LIST wink TELL ME I LIE
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
Oooops! NEPA don take light? embarassed embarassed embarassed lmao

Parampampampaa I'M LOVIN IT!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
Every time Cocoa29 comes in and says something pertaining to the black experience, here you come behind her saying this mess about users with different ID's, you have done it on three other occasions, I see your pattern.

I don't go about trying to prove anything to you, go ahead and dream on. As I said you are losing it.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mukina2: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2006
hmmmmmm . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

where's TOh grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2006
Again, what has COCO got to do with this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

Every time Cocoa29 comes in and says something pertaining to the black experience, here you come behind her saying this mess about users with different ID's, you have done it on three other occasions, I see your pattern.

I don't go about trying to prove anything to you, go ahead and dream on. As I said you are losing it.

keep digging sista ur hole is getting bigger, look around you why are u obsessed with this coco? infact the other threads coco was not on and i made thesame accusations, so your round the bush trick is crap. I say LET SEUN COME AND SHOW UP COS YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. FIRST I HAVE NOT MENTIONED UR MANY NAMES YET, I SAY YET

please stop mentioning coco29 geez, did any one mention her? why do you keep mentioning her? you are not so smart
you are digging deeeper  . FORGET COCO TALK TO ME, TELL ME I AM A LIAR, TELL ME YOU DO NOT HAVE MORE HAN ONE USERNAME , CALL ME A LIAR, FORGET COCO, I HAVE ALL THE NAMES, I WILL WAIT TILL YOU THE RIGHT TIME TO SAY THEM, FOR NOW TELL ME , CHALLENGE ME

SHE MODIFIED IT LOL
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2006
LOL sista sista just call me a liar pls
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
I thought Sista was good at challenging people? shocked shocked shocked

Wetin come happen? The bone is too big, eh? Pele. . . We go break am for you. It must go down your throat today!

Now is the time to prove what you made of. No be all that chicken fight we me and you deh fight o.

Omo, this one na the real shit! lmao
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
THIS IS NOT LIKE HER, ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE IS LOOKING AT HER PROFILE, SHE HAS BEEN LOOKING AT HER OWN PROFILE FOR 10 MINS INTERESTING, LIKE THEY SAY EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY. STILL WAITING FOR THE CHALLENGE SISTA lets put this to rest tell me i lie, you have been following me for weeks quoting everything i or anyone says about you and chatting till daybreak all of a sudden you want to ignore me? no way sista, i know for a fact u have broken a rule that says no multi usernames and i wait for you to say otherwise.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, need some antishock? lmao
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ coco why will your son fight your white and black balttle for you.

I don't think Cocoa was implying she wants her son to fight the white battle for her. I don't see where she said that. In fact, she didn't say anything about white people at all, she spoke only of her black experience as a black woman raising her children. Why being a black woman and raising her children to be independent got construed into fighting the white battle is beyond me but that always seems to be the convenient thing to believe. If blacks work together and they love being black, they are fighting the white battle. undecided

I don't understand how that could be when if black people complain about white people, they are told to stop worrying about white people and get their self together. Cocoa29 shows to be doing that but she is still dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't.

@Everyone
People are always trying to confuse black people it seems to me. Let black people do what they feel for their self an for each other as long as it is positive. Stop trying to control their thoughts. They have already had enough of the control from white people during colonialism and slavery, they don't need their own people trying to do the same.

What if he only wants to see to him self.

A huge part of him is his blackness. And if it is expected for him to forget about that, that would seem very selfish to me. That would also promote separatism away from the rest of his black brothers and sisters. How can anyone suggest that is beyond me.

If he makes it to the top as you say , he will want good workers around him and not black or white.

Yes that is true but just because you love being black and you grew up with black values, that does not mean you will purposely push away good workers because they are white. The idea you present seems to be from a racist perspective. Just because you love your self and you were raised with black values that does not mean that you will pick lazy black people to work with just because they are black, that would be stupid. People just really want to call a black person a racist because they love their self and don't include white people into the black experience.

Don't tell be you will take someone just because they are black.

Nonsense, plain nonsense and of a bias nature.

A good friend of mine is so lazy she has been wanting to come intpo my work place but i keep telling her we are not looking for people.

If she is your friend, why don't you tell her straight she is lazy and until she gets her act together you will not be putting your self on the line for her. Why keep up the charade that there is no work. Be honest with her if she is your friend. You are not helping her one bit by pretending.

And if any one will suggest her i will say no.

If someone suggest her why can't you let that be on them and you stay out of it? Sounds more like you just don't want to be associated with her as a person. I never heard of good friendships that consist of so much secrecy and tension.

Somepeople do not want to carry load.

Yet you ask the question, Why can't Cocoa's son be his self? The same goes for you. How are you carrying a load of someone else when someone else has nothing to do with who you are? It is just like I said, it seems like you want this good friend of yours to be kept a secret and Mamaput I respect your opinions but this is a open forum and I am just responding to what you said, although you weren't saying it to me. grin

I will await another one of your honest replies wink and I still respect you, believe me I do. wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2006
sista why are oyu replying for coco? pls stop trying to throw us off the scent
mis fake YOU HAVE MANY USERNAMES, YES OR NO , DONT ANSWER FOR COCO
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, about that one? This one na just the begining. . . Sista, you ass is in the deepest and hottest fire. . . lol

"COCO", happy holidays. . . grin grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2006
YOU REPLYINF AS IF YOUR NAME IS COCO, this is peculiar behaviour.  SISTA IS A NL FAKE, SHE IS NOT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS STOP BEATING ROUND THE BUSH SISTA, I SAID CALL ME A LIE NOW AND DIE YOU FRAUD
Re: Dating Indian Men by sholemania: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
Eurphoria:

sista why are oyu replying for coco? please stop trying to throw us off the scent
mis fake YOU HAVE MANY USERNAMES, YES OR NO , DONT ANSWER FOR COCO yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2006
hello who is this? soory what did you say shole? who is this from no where now grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by onyeozi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
hi ephy pls i'll like 2 join dis discussion,only if i could be briefed a little about it
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
You guys really need to chill out! grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
the story iis too long, all i know is SISTA has multi names and uses them to cause fights and back her racist useless topics, read from 2 pages back and go see threads like black and white we are one
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks Eurphoria! i notice sista only responds when its only me left and she's got a few masters for her to run rings around with her tongue hanging out of her mouth like a guard dog!!!

Sista, pls shut up! Speak for yourself, on the black and white thread you were pretty much drooling all over wesleyanA without making a single independent response, even going to the extent of reporting a post i made about her on another thread.
Here, you are trying to cover your shame and disgrace by piggy backing on Coco!!!!

I still maintain you are a fool with no shame. As for supermugu, may God help you. If indeed that is the best english you can muster then you are in deep shit!
As for Coco, no point replying you, keep teaching your sons about being black kings!
Re: Dating Indian Men by mukina2: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2006
this thread is aming me laff my  somewhere off grin grin grin grin
dectective chief masturbator girl more grease to ur elbow grin grin grin grin grin

donzman i posted for you on that rap thread tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.