Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,284 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:13 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40946 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2006
grin grin grin i knew you wud say that lol , that will be like inbreeding girl yikessss shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2006
but it would be nice that if someone were to say "go F**K yourself", you actually could  tongue

nubian, it's fun  cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by ladykool(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

all you ladies desperate for marriage. sheesh tongue

abi o
Re: Dating Indian Men by bluenubian(f): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2006
oh let it go, sikes, i aint dating no indian man, its not by force, i can only eat curry at least once a week cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2006
Well, well, well, This is interesting, how all Indians are considered the same, in other words generalized. People are such Hypocrites undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by bluenubian(f): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2006
i wonder who u referring to
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2006
Blue dont bother asking i beg you pls, Biko(i am saying that with the one Ibo word i know) palavar will begin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2006
Blue, not at all referring to you.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2006
They marry people they do not know their parents pick wife and husband for them.
They burn their daughter in law because her family did not pay the bride price complete.
I somehow never could stand them right from my school days.Well we do not have that many here.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2006
where are you mamaput? i mean where do you reside if you dont mind smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 17, 2006
Sista:

Well, well, well, This is interesting, how all Indians are considered the same, in other words generalized. People are such Hypocrites undecided

Well, Well, Well, This is interesting, coming from this cancerous sista who has continously considered ALL whites the same, in other words generalized. Sista is such a hypocrite!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2006
Well, Well, Well, This is interesting, coming from this cancerous sista who has continously considered ALL whites the same, in other words generalized. Sista is such a hypocrite!

Typical white people tactic to turn things around.

I can't be a hypocrite, I don't tell people they should not tell their believed truth about another race of people and then turn around and tell my truth believed truth about Indians.

However, when you love white people more than you love your self, you can always accept the truth being told about all races of people including your own race but you better not talk the truth about white people because all of that telling the truth would be considered of a racist nature.

I don't fall into that category, however, you and your bad talk about Muslims and your friend with her bad talk about Indians, you two do fall into the hypocrite category, when you talk your talk and then tell me I can't talk my talk, hence you coin me as a racist.

We are all racist in one way or another but when we have been calling that to someone like we hate that individual for being a racist, it is hard for us to see the racist in us because we are in denial and have been in denial for a long time. Come out of your denial and accept your self, that is all I am saying. Maybe then you would be the racist you really are anyway, but at least you would not be a hypocrite.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2006
*still shaking head*
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2006
Eurphoria i do not really want to disclose were in Germany i live will not for now.
Then as you know the community is "very small"

Sista when we say we cannot stand them dose not mean we hate them to die. They don't bother us and we don't bother them.
And apart from this and maybe very few other topics we do not talk about them.
We are not obsessed . We do not wage war against them. And we do not stamp them out as the root of all evil.
Besides sometimes critic is not racist or hate.
If you ask me if am a racist when it comes to them , i will try to talk my way out of it .
Unless am comfronted with a yes or no answer
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2006
Mama, God bless you!

You couldn't have explained it better and I hope this will halt every further arguement.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2006
oh mamaput i understand for some mad reason i didnt see the Germany , or should i say i forgot to look under your id.  smiley oh i see now , yeah you don't have many Indians over there.

@Radiant lol ah you spoke too soon, watch and see, this thread will be bled dry.  grin
P.S that head you have been shaking  hope its not fallen off yet , lol i know we are bad wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2006
We have a lot of Turkish people here.
They play with girls and when its time to get married they marry one of their own.

There was this Indian man that claimed he loved me.
Well i told him i was married and not intrested.
I do not know who gave him my NR but he kept phoning.
I asked him if he wanted to spoil my marrage by phoning my house.
And one day i was packing the bags my husband and i were supposed to travel but he was not yet home.
The bell rang i opened the door ,and guess who was standing at the door?
Well again i had to ask him what made him think he could just come to my house, and what would he have done if my husband opened the door.?
Well i was fed up by now.
No one admitted giving the guy my address.
The final straw was the day he just lifted me off my feet on the road.
I gave him a dirty slap. It worked.
The bastard was so offended he never spoke to me again.
When he asked me why. I in turn asked him if i had been Indian or my husband, would he have dared to be so bold?
And this is what annoyed me the most about him.
Of cause i had told my husband about him i always called him my pest
It just showed he had no regard for me or my husband i mean the boldness with which he even came as far as comming to the house.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2006
Damn! That slap musta been so bleeping hot. grin grin grin Good for the man. . .lol

I remember one Indian man I met on a train from Roma to Padova in Italy. This man was reeking of only Heaven knows what angry. . yyuukk and because we were in the same cabin, he felt he could try his shit around me. He kept on speaking with their funny accent, telling me he liked me and that I should be his g/friend (If only you guys were there to see this man's face angry grin)

I thought this guy was joking until he tried to kiss me. I laughed and said, If you love yourself and don't want to end up in jail, just back off. The stupid mugu continued dropping his wack lines until I told him I was gon' call the "Carabinieri"('Emergency' Police) on him.Then the man stopped and was angry with me. You should have seen his face grin grin grin

Eurpho, my head is still on my shoulders. For now though wink wink wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2006
They do it with such an arrogance,
am sure its the jjcs that have heard too many stories.
But once we were some >Nigerians talking together,one jjc said that he heard that German women are so cheap that you can sleep with them. Even their husbands allow you to sleep with them.
I had a good laugh and begged him to follow me on the street and approach a couple. I wanted him to ask the husband " may i sleep with your Wife" .And See what happens.
All the others also had a good laugh.
The fool answered that he sees it on talkshows everyday.
Well thats why we have talkshows not so? for things we do not see everyday.
Well the others now also wanted him to go outside and ask a husband if he can sleep with the wife. but he did not do it.

Till today i asked my self what possessed that fool to come to my house without knowing what kind of trouble he may have put me into.
I had not been married for long my daughter was just 2 years old.
Just suppose my husband was the jealous kind that had come home to meet that man in my house.
Even when i asked him to live he refused till i gave him a drink.
Well i did not want to make a show in front of my daughter and i knew that my husband was not that jealous type that will go mad and start to suspect me.
Even when he lifted me on the road. I told him we live in a small town what if my husband or a friend just passed by. he still refused to drop me.
Thats when i slapped him fool.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2006
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2006
shocked

what a slap that must have been! A career damaging injury to the ego!
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2006
Never saw him again.
And never found out who gave him my adress or phone nr.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2006
wow.

what was that fellow thinking? I dont think they are all as bad. I have quite a couple of indian fellows working in the same lab with me. they are really friendly and nice.
My boss is indian, very nice fellow too.

One of them will be getting married next yr to a girl his parents are picking for him! i still keep shaking my head anytime he mentions it. What century are you living in when your parents in far away india pick your wife for you and then just tell you to show up and marry a total stranger?
Of course, he wont see my point of view!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2006
the culture is very strong, not bad to have culture but what goes with it is appalling. I find here in England the dark Indians are friendlier, well the majority of the ones i have come across are very friendly . the fair one are very racial
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2006
na lie! u just dnt know.

god bless nigeria
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2006
another brilliant and intelligent reply by superman lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2006
They can be very polite and very social.
As long as everyone sticks to their own side.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2006
Yeah. . . very polite.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2006
they have this funny habit of being "extra" nice to the white boys.
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2006
They suffer under colonial mentality
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2006
Sista when we say we cannot stand them dose not mean we hate them to die. They don't bother us and we don't bother them.

I don't hate white people to die either, I just don't care to be bothered with them and I wish they would leave black people to their own affairs and just butt out of black folks business. I don't see how a people who have obvious problems could be dictating to other people who have their own problems. Yes, I talk about them in the racist boards because the racist boards are for that. Just like many people on this board are saying critical things about Indians which can be interpreted as racist.

And apart from this and maybe very few other topics we do not talk about them.
We are not obsessed .

If obsessed is going to the racist boards to debate on racist issues concerning black and white, call me obsessed. grin I don't care.

We do not wage war against them. And we do not stamp them out as the root of all evil.
Besides sometimes critic is not racist or hate.

How about highly critical, is that racist or hate? Are you saying there are degrees because critical is critical.

If you ask me if am a racist when it comes to them , i will try to talk my way out of it .
Unless am comfronted with a yes or no answer

That's so funny Mamaput, I like your honesty wink I always have.

@Topic

This is so interesting that this topic exist at a time where I saw my first C/A with an Indian at the grocery store just yesterday. They were buying food and the first thing I thought was, is she making curry chicken for dinner or Jellof rice, after all she was picking tomatoes. LOL grin

She was a very nice looking woman and he was not ugly but he wasn't bad looking at all and they actually looked kind of good together. He was a light brown Indian not a really dark one, she was darker than he was. She was picking all of the food out while he pushed the basket and followed behind her. They didn't look like they were embarrassed in public and really, I am not kidding, they kind of looked good together. That sister had a shape on her. I kept saying to my self, "heh doesn't know how to handle all of that" cheesy .LOL

I'm terrible, kill me cheesy

I tried my best not to keep looking at them because I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable but I sure as hell kept thinking, how did they meet? In Africa or India? Or here in America? I just hope she does not get bad treatment from his family but from the looks of it, they were both dressed nicely and they looked to be happy. Maybe he is not an Indian who cares about the darkness of the skin because she was a lot darker than him.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2006
Till today i asked my self what possessed that fool to come to my house without knowing what kind of trouble

Mamaput, it sounds like he just didn't believe you ha a husband and you were just playing hard to get. Also at the same time in his mind, he probably felt you should be happy he was that attracted to you and that soon you would realize that and give in to him. cheesy

They can be very polite and very social.
As long as everyone sticks to their own side.

Whats wrong with this? I never had a problem with this way of thinking. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.