Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40783 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2006
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS THE GUILTY RUNNING TO A CORNER, SHE HAS NO WHERE TO TURN TALKING RUBBISH NOW. SEE HOW SHE NOW USES PIC TO DEVIATE? FIRST SHE WAS USING COCO , THEN SUPERMAN NOW SHE USES PIC

ANSWER LIAR USLESSS PERSON, MISS I CANT MAKE A POINT WITHOUT USING FAKE IDS , SEUN WHERE ARE YOU?

SISTA U ARE A LIAR, PLS DONT LEAVE IT TILL SEUN ACTULLY COME TO TELL US YOU DO REALLY HAVE FAKE NAMES
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2006
Superman, you should see how many times they tried to have me banned but it didn't work and that is why, in you know who's mind, she is now trying to conjure up a new way to have me banned. They are trying to manipulate a way to force Seun to get rid of me. LMAO

You got to give it ot them, they are really trying.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista, just a simple question. shocked

You don't have to write a 'novel' here. Just a yes or a no will do.Come on, you can do that.

Leave superman for now. embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
what now dog a$$
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SISTA OK GO AND REPORT TO SEUN TELL HIM I SAY UR USERNAME IS FAKE AND LETS SEE, I SWEAR THIS IS ENUFF NOW, LETS GO. TELL HIM, I SAID YOU ARE BANDING YOURSEL AS ATLEAST 3 USERNAMES HERE, AND IF HE ASK YOU TELL HIM I WILL GIVE HIM THE NAMES, IF HE FINDS THEM  TO BE WRONG I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOR YOU. u DIRRYTY LIAR

ITS A CHALLENGE HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY IT?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ supersista,

Stop all this nonsense. Are you a fraud? Yes or no!!!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2006
im a superman brother! tell Eurphoria as well
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
Ladies and gentlemen!

A fraud is exposed!
Welcome to the world of yet another papermoon!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33771.0.html
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2006
wow, before i leave this tread for good, we should understand that we are on the net.

i am a counsellor and can no longer be part of this.

@sista i respect you as a black woman and as my sister, what we believe  took a long time to achieve, remember our brothers and sisters need to be educated slowly with love and empathy. kiss  kiss  kiss wink

@superman as my king i say this with respect you should not be weak and allow others to lower yr standards kiss

@davidylan  and EUR I hear what you are saying and understand where you are coming from, you should also understand where i am coming from, i do not dislike you davi and eur you ma girl to, i understand that sista said some things which i have not seen, if she did then it was wrong. if you choose to be with another race then it is yr choice and i do not dislike you because of that.

@mamaput

my boys are black and as such they are soldiers going to battle to fight their own wars, i am giving them the tools necessary to survive, my battle has been won a long time ago.

you guys should just let this go it is becoming ridiculous. embarassed  embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
buhahahahahahahahaha trickster nice one pls ry another
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
amen
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
Aha @ Coco29,

now that u've been caught with your hands in the papermoon cookie jar, you are now pretending to be a counselor!

What do you counsel pple on? Sex? I've read majority of your posts, i wouldnt wat my daughter to go to you for counsellling!!!!!

We shld let what go? Your fraudulent behaviour? Nonsense! How did you suddenly appear on a "Sista" thread? And why is this your last post here? Running off to hide?

Shame!
Re: Dating Indian Men by funmise(f): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
People pls take it easy. smiley wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2006
OMG!!! What a Big Shame!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Leave the site for what? So that they'll say Coco is no more a member and only "Sista" name will be used.

"Coco"!!!!!!! even you can't defend yourself huh? You just appeared 15 mins ago and have read all the comments and even replied. Na God go save you.

Sistacoco, no more evidence needed. You have proven your stupidity and dumbness. At 32 this is what you do? And you have the guts to come here and open your mouth? You don't have no shame whatsoever? I pity your kids if you indeed have any.

GOD FORBID!!! This is more that heart breaking, honestly.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2006
Ladies and gentlemen!

A fraud is exposed!
Welcome to the world of yet another papermoon!

Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2006
Coco29:

wow, before i leave this tread for good, we should understand that we are on the net.
i am a counsellor and can no longer be part of this.

Is this all the response you can muster Coco29? shocked If i were being accused of fraud and hypocrisy i'd definitely be way way way more annoyed than this nonsense. I never wanted to believe sista and you sex crazed nincompoop were one and the same, now it is confirmed before my very eyes!

Coco29:

@davidylan and EUR I hear what you are saying and understand where you are coming from, you should also understand where i am coming from, i do not dislike you davi and eur you ma girl to, i understand that sista said some things which i have not seen, if she did then it was wrong. if you choose to be with another race then it is yr choice and i do not dislike you because of that.

you guys should just let this go it is becoming ridiculous. embarassed embarassed

Stop being obsequious! Where you not the one insulting me yesterday and today? Now you've been caught with your pants down u're trying to wriggle your way out!

Where's 4play You've been lying about him for so long. You looney!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2006
Cocoa29

My email address is no secret, it is in my profile. Can you please email me so I can give you my yahoo Instant messenger address.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2006
see mad person talkin to herself, she is so desparately rtryin to cover up
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2006
davi 4play is in may kitchen you want to say hi, i will let him sign in, in a min you real funny.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2006
Sista:

Cocoa29

My email address is no secret, it is in my profile. Can you please email me so I can give you my yahoo Instant messenger address.

Another attempt at playing wayo abi? you incorrigible idiot! It's a shame you are not even bothering to defend urself better. Why do you supposedly want to speak to coco? To attempt to pull the wool over our eyes.

Of course your email is no secret to coco, since you both are one and the same!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2006
Were is 4play??

Get him out the kichen to face your lies you fool!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
no problem we have been expecting him  grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2006
"Cocoa come" Sound familiar?

She is so upset that she could not put Cocoa under her command that her ego causes her to think that Cocao29 must be me going against her instead of Cocoa going against her. Not that Cocoa went against her but that is what she feels, poor thing. I think she must have been really spoiled in her young age to comphensate for her frailty. undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Is that the question you're being asked? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2006
sista u have mail kiss
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2006
lmao see them lol shame on you schiziods
Re: Dating Indian Men by GNature(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2006
Eurphoria:

Schiziods ? Una go kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2006
Superman is offline huh?

4play oya enter. . . lmao

Sista
, forget that one weh u deh do. Na today?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2006
Eurphoria:

sweetie do you really believe that i am sista  shocked  shocked  shocked i am actually laughing my ass off. cheesy

please stop talking about 4play he has nothing to do with all this.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
u mentioned him not us, see? mrs i have so many names i fforget my self
Re: Dating Indian Men by WesleyanA(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2006
what's going on in here? Drama? cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2006

fraud fraud liar liar pants on fire sista you so obvious

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.