Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland (15567 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nayah(f): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^lol
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by pinkrex(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Op, the criteria for wooing a Nigerian babe or even fluking around with them you'll need to be fantastic with the following:

1. BB torch or Iphone4 angry
3. Car keys in your middle finger undecided
4. Dress like a very big boy even if you are not undecided
4.fake American accent angry
5.When you want to book an appointment, it best be the hot spots around
6. You like the Don Jazzy type(money spinner)

How many of these are you certified ok on? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by femionasan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
hackney:

The poster took his experience of naija chicks too personal.
Dude, you need to see it as a game.
Naija girls cannot seperate going out with a man from obtaining money and all the things they need.
when you approach them, the assumption is that you are ready to take over at least most of her financial needs; dont panick or get upset.

This is what to do:
the moment you talk to a naija girl and u start going out, as soon as she starts pushing for material things, start pushing for s.e, x.

If she stops , you stop.
If she wants things before sleeping with you then you draw up the conditions like she's a call girl.
this is just so that there are no misunderstandings.

If she wants to know if you must sleep with her, im sure u want to know if u must buy her things.
It balances up and eventually u will come to an equilibrum where you will then see the real her.
(what kind of person she really is, what she really is about,if she likes u, etc)

#Gbam. I want to be like you when i grow up.  grin grin grin   tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nayah(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
this Blackberry issues again! but my dear let's try a SAMSUNG maybe it would be better  grin
Seriously, my brothers you're turning to  turn your brain for nothing, let's drop clichés and let's life guiding you  smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
There are way too many adult babies who lack class on this website. No role-model material. Pity.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nayah(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
^my brother, maybe because you don't want to see "classy ones"
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by MyJoe: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:
How can individual mistakes be attributed to all Nigerian ladies, why must men bite more than what they can chew and expect us to cater for the blotted outcome. People should learn to take responsibilities for their actions and stop disrespecting Nigerian ladies. If a lady does something, its the lady & not Nigerian ladies.
You have not contributed anything to this discussion. Op, which I seriously doubt you read, was taking, not about an "individual mistake" but about an insidious pattern of behaviour he noticed among the girls he took out in Nigeria. Did you read op? He never blamed "all" Nigerian girls, he said the ones he met. If you have the same experience with successive Nigerian ladies you come across and you notice a pattern that is not preponderant in other climes you are familiar with, what is wrong in asking questions about "Nigerian ladies"? And can you please explain how he bit more than he can chew?

Actually, materialism has destroyed the thinking process of the average Nigerian girl. What we have is a case of inverted morality where girls would call their fellow girl a "fool" if she went out with some guy without extorting anything from him. They have such a distorted value system they can no longer think properly. And it is a Nigerian problem, not just the girls.

hackney:
Naija girls cannot seperate going out with a man from obtaining money and all the things they need.
when you approach them, the assumption is that you are ready to take over at least most of her financial needs; dont panick or get upset.

This is what to do:
the moment you talk to a naija girl and u start going out, as soon as she starts pushing for material things, start pushing for s.e, x.

If she stops , you stop.
If she wants things before sleeping with you then you draw up the conditions like she's a call girl.

If she wants to know if you must sleep with her, im sure u want to know if u must buy her things.
It balances up and eventually u will come to an equilibrum where you will then see the real her.
(what kind of person she really is, what she really is about,if she likes u, etc)
This is so funny.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by harrier(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
Naija girls layelaye, na south Africa i dey now. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by waladis(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
P.S. I KNOW ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE THAT, JUST THE FEW ONES I MET.

@Poster, majority of them are like that, most of them are gold diggers. Nowadays you don't really know where to get good ones anymore. No money, no chance, not in your area, not in the Uni, not even in the church.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Boxer007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yusuf.  Bro I don’t mean to be rude but my former Mechanic waz called Yusuf. Do you have tribal marks? undecided

ha ha ha ha ha ha *Classic* haha Tribal marks. O lord ha ha ha ha grin grin ;Dc grin grin my stomach grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by brainpulse: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ OP

You got what you wanted because of those you choose to hang out with, maybe what you don't know is that, this so call chicks desperately hang out on this spots so that they can get feeding allowance, money to barf-up and money to make hair-do. And once you walk into there traps, the more you see the more you spend.

And the other thing is this, when Guys like you just land from wherever you always like to show , make unnecessary noise, flaunt and want everybody to know how you spoke with Obama and Iya charlie

My advice- Dress simple, comport youself and be relax you will enjoy yourself in Niger.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Talking(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
I like the outspokenness and openess of the poster. Like he said, haters, keep hating. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by forkadict(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ OP. As someone who has always been in the field, with many years experience under my belt, i hereby  state categorically that your post is on point.

May God forgive me for this.

There was this chic i was asking out sometime last year. She was a student at the time. She told me that she was so involved with some guy and that nothing could happen between us. I took it in good faith and just continued calling her frequently. No big deal. Then came the shocker. She called me up one afternoon asking to see me. I knew for sure it was about financial demands but then something told me to expect to be told that she has broken up with her boyfee and her pusssssssssy was now for grabs.

Imagine the beach telling me about one lecturer in her school who wanted to sleep with her at all cost otherwise she would repeat a course and at this time she was in her final year. She went further by telling me that the lecturer at last presented her with 2 options. One, that she slept with him or she should pay him about N35,000. She told me that she opted for the latter alternative but she only had about N20,000. She then asked that i loaned her N5,000?

I was like WTF. What about your boyfee that forks you doggggily? Cant he raise the money? Oh so he should be doing the forking and i be doing the paying? Meanwhile, heaven knows that i would so love to be doing the forking while the boyfee should be doing the paying. To cut a long story short, i called her later and explained that it wouldnt be possible to grant her request cos i have granted many of such in the past only for me to be taken advantage of. Can yall believe that the girl stopped calling after that? Its been well over a year now that i either of us called the other.

Naija girls? I comment my reserve. Sorry, i reserve my comment.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by newbride: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
@italkalot - there is a difference between talking sense and talking rubbish,
u made alot of sense in your post and i must say i never read lon posts but i read this one top to bottom andi must commend you
you are so right in your judgement and conclusion
i get most of my male friends that travel back home complain of this same issue
GIRLS GIRLS , NIGERIAN GIRLS LIFE IS NOT BLACKBERRY, BRAZILLIAN OR PERUVIAN
Blackberry has been in the states for dunky years, it got to nigeria and bacame a must have,  same with brazillian etc. please pity them and go for smart hardworking ones.

Some of them will k*ll to have all this vanity ,  so they dont mind looking and sounding silly to get it,
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by newbride: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
some of us will be blaming GEJ that the nation is upside down
the point is too many nigerian girls have ojukokoro
what they have at home is not enough
they will sle*p with married men, dogs, cat, horse etc to get what others have
WORK FOR YOUR MONEY AND BE RESPECTED
this is daylight robbery with shakara.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Niiade(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
Quote from: hackney
Naija girls cannot seperate going out with a man from obtaining money and all the things they need.

This is what to do:

If she stops , you stop.

gush i cant stop laffing well that must be something.
well the point goes and on all i know is persin wey no go no dey know. GBAM
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Niiade(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
newbride:

some of us will be blaming GEJ that the nation is upside down
the point is too many nigerian girls have ojukokoro
what they have at home is not enough
they will sle*p with married men, dogs, cat, horse etc to get what others have
WORK FOR YOUR MONEY AND BE RESPECTED
this is daylight robbery with shakara.

wait ohhhhhhh shocked are you saying girls sleep with dogs to get paid too. shocked
Future n present husbands i head shake.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by oobim(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
u attract what u desire.am sure u went for lil girls who got no jobs.what'd u expect from such girls?dont blame them cos u shud look before plucking

d way some dudes complain abt how naija girls r so demanding makes me wonder if its not d same naija girls i meet every now n then.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by emofine(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
Same old same old . . . another day another thread dedicated to the flaws of the irresolvable Nigerian woman . . . kai! I never knew lefulefu don born all him sons reach already. . .so we no get only one lefulefu for town again . .chai
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by oblo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
Oga OP is so near the truth, undecided undecided and like they say experience is the best teacher. The question here is when will a lady comeup with the flaws in a guy in this same way? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^no, I don't think so, are you not aware that nigerian men are PERFECT.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ebecode(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
Na wa 4 this naija girls ooo, person don tire finish.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by oblo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

^^no, I don't think so, are you not aware that nigerian men are PERFECT.

^^ Busayo pls dnt get me wrong. We Naija mes are far from PERFECT , just like other men around the globe.  I just wanted a ladies side to this story.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Princek12(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
emofine:

Same old same old . . . another day another thread dedicated to the flaws of the irresolvable Nigerian woman . . . kai! I never knew lefulefu don born all him sons reach already. . .so we no get only one lefulefu for town again . .chai

There is no smoke without fire, and the fact that so many Naija men are voicing their concerns about Nigerian girls' insane desire for material things signal that their concerns have some credence. It also interesting that most, if not all, Naija women feign ignorance to the materialistic attitude of their fellow Naija women, only to attack the poster and other Naija men who criticize the materialistic behavior of Naija women. Many Naija women resort to saying that, for example, all Naija women are not like that (note: even if 70% of Naija women are like that, it is too many).

I am not saying that all Naija women are materialistic (in fact, there is nothing absolute on earth), but it appears that many Naija women are now evolving into believing that a man has to pay for their love and company, and that a man who either cannot afford to pay for it or who refuses to pay for it is not worthy of a man. This is prostitution, at least, and men should vehemently condemn such behavior. Overall, according to all these posts complaining about the incessant demand for material things by Naija women, it appears that a majority Naija woman are for sale. May the Lord deliver that nation.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by BABE3: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Princek12:

This is prostitution, at least, and men should vehemently condemn such behavior.

By "submitting" to the Maga, and coming back on NL to cry? #Justsaying.

Princek12:

May the Lord deliver that nation.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Donbrig: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
@OP, you're right, naija babes are the most materialistic in the world. I just returned from naija, my own experience with naija babes was horrible, One visited me in my hotel and asked me for 85k to buy a hand-bag without any sense of how difficult it is to get 85k in naija. I initially had the intention to marry back home, but I have seen things from naija girls that made me change my mind. I pity Nigerians abroad who goes home to marry or marry one and dump her in Nigeria with kids, Many guys abroad are not even responsible for those kids naija babes are carrying for them. More than half of  naija babes are already a waste product that can never be re-circled.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Princek12(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
BABE!:

By "submitting" to the Maga, and coming back on NL to cry? #Justsaying.

Amen.

what do you mean by "submitting to the maga?" Is the maga the demanding, materialistic girl, and the guy submits to her? Educate me.

There you go again attacking the person--you said that he comes back on NL to cry. You have not surprised me, very typical.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by femferan: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ poster 
First thing is I am a guy who likes to go out, so first week back[/color], i started visiting cinemas and bars[color=#990000]. Met a couple of people. Decided to take some girls out,  that says it all , dodon't think  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by coogar: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
Donbrig:

@OP, you're right, naija babes are the most materialistic in the world. I just returned from naija, my own experience with naija babes was horrible,  One visited me in my hotel and asked me for 85k to buy a hand-bag without any sense of how difficult it is to get 85k in naija. I initially had the intention to marry back home, but I have seen things from naija girls that made me change my mind. I pity Nigerians abroad who goes home to marry or marry one and dump her in Nigeria with kids,  Many guys abroad are not even responsible for those kids naija babes are carrying for them. More than half of  naija babes are already a waste product that can never be re-circled.

Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by joudini(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
@op, to some average nigerian girls, you fit the frame of a 'nice' guy. Picture that. Maybe, you a bit unlucky with the ones you attract here. Unless you go about with a large banner on your forehead that you just came back or there is a logo inscribed somewhere on your shirt, you should know the way some of these girls behave. This is 'normal' to a guy on the street. The advise l could give you has been proferred by @hackney, wherever she turns, she is gored.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by gabbytabby: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nigerian girls take their traditional roles seriously and their men should do so too. They are slowly teaching you how to be the head of the household when you finally put her for house, both of you come back from work and as head of the household you go sit down for parlor with cool breeze and finish off the newspaper while she dey slave over the gas cooker and when it is your turn to dami siwa ju so that you can tele tutu you start to complain. A beg find something else to talk about.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by BABE3: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
Princek12:

There you go again attacking the person--you said that he comes back on NL to cry.

I wasn't attacking anyone. I didn't even read the OP's first post. I was talking in general. I was simply responding to your post.

Princek12:

what do you mean by "submitting to the maga?" Is the maga the demanding, materialistic girl, and the guy submits to her?

Yes, obviously he's the maga. I'm sure most of the guys complaining are the same set of people supplying their girls' demands (willingly or unwillingly). Is it by force to give ? and complain later? Who's gonna arrest you if you don't give her 200k for a Gucci purse?

That being said, I'm not "supporting"  the lazy-a$$ girls that are going around acting like hopeless pests. However, to each his/her own. If that's how they want to roll--no problem. Their lifestlye doesn't affect me in any way.

Their lifestlye shouldn't affect anyone else either; It shouldn't affect you if you don't supply their needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Black Girls Grinding a brotha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.