Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland (15606 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by omega25red(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
poster

i can't say that i know what you went through with those girls but there is always "biotch get the f@#k outta here"
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(slaps your face and running off thread)
Keep Running! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by upendo98(f): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Nothing to say about nl cz we have mods.

Your friends have adopted a system they believe is the only one,and they are feeding it. You do not have to adopt it.
Develop your own system and force it to work cz it will and if it does not then change the environment.
Think as an individual if you hope to make it anywhere.

your words
'I like independent girls. My last two gf’s were def like that, wanted to be somebody one day.  We would support each other. That way we both grew.
I like sex, but will always pick a smart, intellectual girl over one that just requires buying stuff. Girls that are boring, cant stimulate my mind, don’t excite me. Now the one who is a challenge and tries to outsmart me, now she’s interesting.'

Apply the same formula u used to get ur 2 gf to seek out the independents ur searching for.stop stressing urself over what you cannot change.
Good luck sir.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
too many kids in this section these days.
Op u may be right. Childishness can cause wahala on NL

Pathetic cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by sevule(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
@italkalot:  first things first welcome to Naija!!! That said the 3 points outlined by your friends are all true.

-You have to spend money on a girl when you take her out, never happens she spends her own money.
-You have to give her money for transport back home.
-To get her to be your gf, blackberries, Brazilian hair are essentials etc. The list is endless.

1. A Nigerian babe spend her own money on a date If she dares tell her friends, they would laugh her to scorn. The only time a Naija babe would probably spend money on a dtae is when you guys are officialy an item so get your atm card ready cos u are going to be using it a whole lot more
2. If you make the mistake of not giving ur date cab fare home dont be surprised if she stops receiving your calls. In her mind you must be a very stingy b.astard.
3. Well you dont have to buy her a bb/brazilian hair for her to be your girlfriend but believe you me buying her those items would definitely improve your chances as you would be seen as a very caring(transalation: generous in matters of the pocket) guy.

Finally DEFINITELY NOT ALL Nigerian girls are money conscious but you would have to do some serious serious searching to find an independent chic who is with you cos she feels your game AND who would offer to pick up the tab every now and then. Happy Hunting dude!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
OP, I SWEAR, GOD GO BLESS YOU 88 TIMES, FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL ADVISE YOU STATED. MAY YOU LIVE LONG AS EVER AND ENJOY YOUR YEARS ABUNDANTLY. AMEN #choi cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
sexkillz. Bro what does it feels like being the only Gayy Albino from Kano State? I mean this in a good way! angry

[size=38pt]SOMERSALUTEDDD 21 TIMES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ronkebp(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Poster it depends on where and who you go with to catch your fun, like someone said, there are independent ladies in naija, that money you think you have is not enough to buy the water they put in their refridgerators, (no offense). wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by MrsChima1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
sexkillz:

Keep Running! cool

May the area boys violate you ooo
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Poster it depends on where and who you go with to catch your fun, like someone said, there are independent ladies in naija, that money you think you have is not enough to buy the water they put in their refridgerators, (no offense).

Like you aby?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ronkebp(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
tellwisdom:

Like you aby?? cheesy cheesy

Before!!!!!! smiley smiley wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
ok contact me make i check u out wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ronkebp(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^ cool cool cool cool cool gat you.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy U LOST IT
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ronkebp(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
I know!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
smh ronke, please don't cheat with this dude abeg, tell wisdom only posses the tooth, nothing up there grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^ funny cuddlemii, wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by jjgirljay(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
You are right and I agree not all nigerian girls are like that. I schooled overseas I guess that why I have a very different veiw from an average naija girl. Maybe you should try the working class type.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
Funny how ignorant & fickle minded some ladies can be. When a guy passes a derogatory comment here, every guy forms a solidarity and support him or find a way to send his message across even if there are lapses in his statements, they still cover it up without giving him away. 

But ladies can even agree to the impossible just to please the men folks. Keep adhering to the female & funds school of thought, when y'all are too old to marry, you get whisked to the village because an impression has already been created about ladies & money, then maybe by then people would know the consequences of giving Nigerian ladies unprintable names. How can individual mistakes be attributed to all Nigerian ladies, why must men bite more than what they can chew and expect us to cater for the blotted outcome. People should learn to take responsibilities for their actions and stop disrespecting Nigerian ladies. If a lady does something, its the lady & not Nigerian ladies.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
I need a reading machine. . I couldn't read thru this Gambian Constitution but its sure sound like shitt from the first 3 lines.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Goldieluks: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Funny how ignorant & fickle minded some ladies can be. When a guy passes a derogatory comment here, every guy forms a solidarity and support him or find a way to send his message across even if there are lapses in his statements, they still cover it up without giving him away. 

But ladies can even agree to the impossible just to please the men folks. Keep adhering to the female & funds school of thought, when y'all are too old to marry, you get whisked to the village because an impression has already been created about ladies & money, then maybe by then people would know the consequences of giving Nigerian ladies unprintable names. How can individual mistakes be attributed to all Nigerian ladies, why must men bite more than what they can chew and expect us to cater for the blotted outcome. People should learn to take responsibilities for their actions and stop disrespecting Nigerian ladies. If a lady does something, its the lady & not Nigerian ladies.

Well said girl.those guys that goes on to generalise are the empty headed and failures. Can't you tell from their dumb tales?

Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
^“these boys won't hear, I can bet another demeaning thread would still come up later tonyt or tomorow morning about nigerian girls, I believe only small boys, I mean imature minds come up with conclusions like this based on just one or two encounters with nigerian babes.I'm sure many of them even make of the stories. The kinda pleasure they derive from it, I don't understand. Seriously its a bad thing soiling the image of naija girls considering the fact that we have people from other countries as members and guests.

As for the triplets, its obvious their lives revolve around naija babes, no meaningful contribution to any thread whatsoever. All they do to keep their idle self busy is to bash bash n bash! it speaks volume about your intelligence level.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tpia5: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
wow, what a long post.

didnt read it but it seems the op is indeed a chatterer.

the mouth simply never stops moving.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

I need a reading machine. . I couldn't read thru this Gambian Constitution but its sure sound like shitt from the first 3 lines.
grin grin grin grin grin grin WTF! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

May the area boys violate you ooo
Where i live, we dont have area boys! But area girls are plenty and they are very coded! So you may wanna rephrase that comment! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
smh ronke, please don't cheat with this dude abeg, tell wisdom only posses the tooth, nothing up there grin grin grin

Why u dey mix ragga with blues here?? sad sad

I know!!!! grin grin grin

Are you minding her? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by italkalot: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster it depends on where and who you go with to catch your fun, like someone said, there are independent ladies in naija, that money you think you have is not enough to buy the water they put in their refridgerators,  (no offense). wink wink wink

Exact kind of thing i am talking about. Offpoint and missing wat i am saying. I didnt say i am rich, or that the girls are too expensive, in fact i think the girls' requests werent too much compared to other requests i ve heard off. My point was simply why these FEW girls i met were just askin n askin. Isnt there something more fruitful u look in a guy or girl apart from her body? Like character, if u both get along or r u searchin for just a guy/gal who will buy that EXPENSIVE brand of water u drink?

NO relationship survives without money, but which do u think is more important?
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by italkalot: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
@cuddlemii

I like your post on generality. You are right i shouldnt generalise as my post topic suggested. I said that as majority, in my case all the girls i've met behave like that. I INSIST and i am positive there are good girls, but it seems the in thing and mentality of nigerian girls is centered around money. Yes there are girls abroad like that, but not to these extreme levels i see hear. Everyone knows nigerian guys are aggresive and loud - generalisation, maybe on the same note nigerian girls are materialistic. I love nigerian girls for so many reasons, i just wish this little yet important thing wasnt there.d - generalisation, maybe on the same note nigerian girls are materialistic. I love nigerian girls for so many reasons, i just wish this little yet important thing wasnt there.
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by italkalot: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ tpia

Yh, i know long post grin
Thats why i got name: italkalot grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
Exact kind of thing i am talking about. Offpoint and missing wat i am saying. I didnt say i am rich, or that the girls are too expensive, in fact i think the girls' requests werent too much compared to other requests i ve heard off. My point was simply why these FEW girls i met were just askin n askin. Isnt there something more fruitful u look in a guy or girl apart from her body? Like character, if u both get along or r u searchin for just a guy/gal who will buy that EXPENSIVE brand of water u drink?

NO relationship survives without money, but which do u think is more important?

Bro, free them jor, Na their way!! peppersoup, nkwobi, malta guiness, edikaikong send me card etc, if them chop am finish nko?? they loose their respect angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
@cuddlemii

I like your post on generality. You are right i shouldnt generalise as my post topic suggested. I said that as majority, in my case all the girls i've met behave like that. I INSIST and i am positive there are good girls, but it seems the in thing and mentality of nigerian girls is centered around money. Yes there are girls abroad like that, but not to these extreme levels i see hear. Everyone knows nigerian guys are aggresive and loud - generalisation, maybe on the same note nigerian girls are materialistic. I love nigerian girls for so many reasons, i just wish this little yet important thing wasnt there.d - generalisation, maybe on the same note nigerian girls are materialistic. I love nigerian girls for so many reasons, i just wish this little yet important thing wasnt there.

Did you say you love them?? # EWOOOOOOHH cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland by claremont(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
italkalot:

You said the above-highlighted statement very well, I share your sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Or Yoruba? / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.