Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 (59995 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by funshint(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Police station had a peace meeting on a case bordering on kidnapping and torture....what kind of people do we have in the Nigerian police?! angry. This is a criminal case that should be handled by the state.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Opanka44(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Heartless being. There are Labor Laws in this Country
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by owunabastard: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2023
adecz:

The question is, Where were the
family members when their daughter
was locked up without food up for 3 days❓❓ 😕😕😕
how will they know. see question
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MrJames007: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Why's the hotel still operational Family should mobilize and burn down that place. angry
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by millionboi2: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.
lol I was waiting to hear what you will say since the parties are your gender.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.

When you can easily tell the GIRL to go back to her home. I wish Nigeria can make strong laws on child labour. So that you and your angry wife would first be charged for child labour. You will record inside prison.

Do your house chores yourselves or get an adult!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by luckedesiri(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2023
One igbo person to another.....

17500 that you can easily remove from her salary.
17500 that she eventually paid.
Na the youths for our society I blame.
They should go to her house... Burn it down, burn down her hotel and even businesses that she own.... Catch her and hand her over to the police for man slaughter

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by lebienconnu: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Now I am very angry. Why is the police trying to make peace? Someone took law into her own hands and sentenced a Nigerian citizen to death by starvation and all you can do is to make peace.
Baba, if I had the means I will make sure the woman is also sentenced to death by hanging and transfer the ownership of the hotel to the victim's family.

4 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Autobiography: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Serious crime.... The hotelier needs to go to jail, just imagine the lady being your daughter, sister or wife.... Women can be really vindictive sha. Just remembering the news of women either beating their workers to death or giving them lifetime scars and injuries.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Karemarealty288(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2023
kalufelix:
Seems like a 5-star ashawo hotel... it's woman to woman affair atleast the internet won't go gaga..

If the words that you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, do not say it.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by adecz: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2023
owunabastard:
how will they know. see question

So, how did they now know that she
was detained for 3 days without food
or water❗️❗️

👉Use your head😶🗣️ if you have one❗️❗️
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by mukthar2000(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Why Igbo's killing Igbo's ?

Why Igbo's and the problems of Igbo's land?

Why Igbo's stop loving Igbo's suddenly?

Rest in peace pretty lady
And the wicked woman most be find and kill by hanging as well.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Ventura1: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Nigeria problem is bad leaders
Not the wickedness of its citizens.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by bluefilm: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin

Are these pictures, the picture of the victim or the oppressor?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Emekus92(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Killing another person's daughter because of 18k,
PEOPLE DEY SHA
She even paid the money. Yet the witch still detain her.

And yet our police has been bribe as usual

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Valuepaints20(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Its well so sad
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by dontrulee: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:
This is wickedness over 17thou'

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers

Typical of women, blame shifters. Never ready to take responsibility!
If you're like that, shame on you. Tueeh!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by 2016easy2017: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Please I need someone explain this to me.

That bastard devil called PMB, waived the tax of about $21Billion to Dangote, and his refinery costs him $16Bilion.

It's like Dangote with Buhari's conspiracy, built that refinery with our money. We already paid the tax to him. He didn't pay from his wealth. He already added it to the commodities they made sure he's the sole seller. We paid it to him already.

And coming to think of that davil creating ECONOMIC-LANDMINES for this new government
I swear,unless Nigeria divides, I'll NEVER EVER vote a Fulani man in my life again.
NEVER!!!!

We keep discovering his landmines by the day.

This must have been the purpose Bill Bush Gate or Bill Fence, came with him to meet Tinubu. Am sure Emefiele would implicate that Dangoto

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by lawrenzooo: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
This news is stale, happened almost 4 days back, nairaland should always put necessary news like this on fp immediately the thread is being created

You must be new here smiley wait till you see a news from 2019 make front page.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by orikoku: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Cruel world...
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by moneyissweet(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Talking bullshit, Igbo women are naturally wicked.

Before you quote me,I am from Imo state.

Umu nwanyi Igbo ajoka.

Simple

EriMma1:

Why are you bringing tribalism into this? How many Igbo women have maltreated you as a person that you're here shouting Igbo women. Just shush it if you don't have anything reasonable to comment.

This is just an individual who is wicked like every other evil person and shouldn't be used to stereotype a whole tribe. Judge her as an individual, not by her tribe. There wicked people like her from other tribes too

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by isycollins(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Why will she lock the girl despite she has given her the money, not that I am supporting stealing It could be that the girl did not count the money well
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by talented321: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2023
I always wonder when people maltreat their fellow human being. For life way you don't know tomorrow.
Emekus92:

She even paid the money. Yet the witch still detain her.

And yet our police has been bribe as usual
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by jibnet1(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2023
17k that I will use to place bet on aviator that will cut b4 002sec... U just took someone's life mctheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Advancedman(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.

The hotel should automatically becomes the deceased and every asset in the previous owner name.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Otunski: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2023
I don't just understand the absurdity that has overwhelmed Rivers State. Killing is just a normal way of life to the people of that state. Tueh! Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EriMma1: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2023
moneyissweet:
Talking bullshit, Igbo women are naturally wicked.

Before you quote me,I am from Imo state.

Umu nwanyi Igbo ajoka.

Simple

Maybe the ones in my your circle but not all. Do you even know the number of people in the Igbo tribe that youre giving such dumb statistics? Stop generalizing, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by egoldman(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

How did you know the hotel owner is an Igbo?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Ebocha is still fully operational, one begins to ask if money is everything in this society of ours

Yes, it is and it's a shame to our society, nobody cares until you have the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.