Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 (59998 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.how to get solutions on-low self esteem,addiction, depression,lack of success,failures in life,near success syndrome,heartbreaks.how to find a partner in relationship/marriage.How to be focused in life.instability in life.Phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=124021479][/quote]
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by korfiano: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2023
Why not just deduct from her salary bit by bit... Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by juman(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Too bad.
A soul was lost.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by AskProf: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.

You are an accomplice, you are effeminate.

Stop talking, take action before it is too late.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by hardbody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Peace talk? Which peace talk? On top murder?

Bros what more can I say, they said they want to have peace talk ni. You won't refuse to talk but the killer and her people go dey collect on the low until the score is equalized...on my own terms.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Jman06(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Rivers people??! Especially their women

Very heartless bunch!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by descartes400: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2023
The hotel should be forfeited to the government and the government should then transfer the ownership of the hotel to the deceased family.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Igbos don’t joke with their money to the least 100 naira
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Quicksilver5: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
The rate of these cases is increasing in our country, please as parents we should be wary of whom we give out our children to
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.

Nwanyioma is an Ogba woman not Igbo while the victim is an Igbo from Ebonyi. Many people speaking and having Igbo names in Rivers State do not identify as Igbos and this includes Ogba people .
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Phantom233: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2023
They should take the matter to a civil rights movement. It'll go viral. This is murder case
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by isabi2lof: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2023
But why are their women so wicked, especially the SU dem , they derive pleasure in wickedness and someone will think with their outside beauty , that's how their hearts will be also. undecided
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Brown2012: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin
Nigeria police won't see this and react on it because the family obviously isn't rich and because she is not a yoruba or fulani lady
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by ottersberger(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
This news is stale, happened almost 4 days back, nairaland should always put necessary news like this on fp immediately the thread is being created

Stale on account of the victim's name.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.
You are a very stupid hypocrite.. Because its a woman that killed a woman its now "igbo women" If it was a man that did that, you would say "All men" Your stupid brain will not let you say "igbo men" ... Just see how foolish and stupid you just sounded, useless feminist shiiit.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by sync(f): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2023
If you’ve worked in the hotel industry you would know they could be this cruel
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:
This is wickedness over 17thou'

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers
YOU ARE A FOOL... A full grown adult locked up an innocent girl and tortured her to death and you are tagging her husband.. YOU ARE A USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING HYPOCRITE..
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2023
kalufelix:
Seems like a 5-star ashawo hotel... it's woman to woman affair atleast the internet won't go gaga..
If to say na man do this one now jennyclay and candidlady, those two ashawo with AIDs will start tagging "ALL MEN"
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2023
atheistandproud:
Funnily enough when it comes to the socalled feminism and female emancipation movements in Nigeria, you'll find that women from a certain area of the country tend to populate their ranks and have the loudest voices.

They'll launch attacks on not only men from their part of the country (including their father, brothers, sons, uncles, nephews, cousins) but on the entire country.

However they (a very good majority) also tend to be vitriolic, toxic and terrible humans to be around, not just to men but to the fellow women they claim to be defending and emancipating.

How can you be torturing your female workers, young females in your care (relatives and non relatives) and yet claim to be fighting for them?

As usual, the feminazi gang will never call out this epidemic behavior because ladies will never hold each other accountable to the same standards that they preach.

Now imagine if it were a man that did this?
Just imagine what candidlady said..
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Reference(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2023
That's a country is so funny. The police calls for 'negotiation for compensation' in a clear case of murder which is a capital offence. When have they become judge, jury and executioners.

The police command should relieve any of it's officers involved in that parley. It is a disgusting, despicable thing to do. Why should our law enforcers always gravitate towards the bigger wallet.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2023
saphiere:
Men ehn
YOU ARE A FOOL... It was a woman that killled a fellow human not a man.. Now say sumtin about that.. Foolish hypocrite, useless feminist.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

the only time I agree with you
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Etiyin: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin
The family of the deceased girl did not look or phoned the girl for the past 3 days and nights.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Blackdisciple(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2023
The hotel management had sent an emissary to the girl's family for peace talks but they're not interested in any monetary compensation. All they want is justice for their daughter that was dehumanised and killed,”

Nonsense what is peace talk, they will say non one in that hotel knew she was locked up in there even the house keepers don't know

That hotel shouldn't be operating till that Basterd is arrested..
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by DestinyNigga: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Am an Igbo man but most Igbo women are devil incarnation. They are very wicked to their house help or those who depend on them for daily meal.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by kingthreat(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.

Brother man, Nigerian police go rope you too for the matter. And wifey no go wan bear the crime alone. In the beginning, Eve did everything to make sure she didn't get punishment for eating the fruit alone. If I am you, I will insist she goes on an anger management class.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by hotseat: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2023
If the owner na man, dem for say e toast her and she do gree do.

Woman to woman wickedness is more profound and deep-seated.

Abi, I lie?

Just negodu!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Etiyin:

The family of the deceased girl did not look or phoned the girl for the past 3 days and nights.

Of course her phone will be seized
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dancebreaker: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. If they now decide to refund the #17,500, hope he can also wakeup the girl. Never be careless doing what you can't undo undecided undecided
The dead lady already refunded the missing money before being criminally abducted and imprisoned by hotel owner.

If there was evidence the dead lady wanted to steal 17.5k, in that case just report her to the police or sack her or both. Finish.

Yes, at times some employees can be annoyingly fraudulent or reckless but we must all learn to avoid impunity.

RIP to her.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by TheZooHasFalln: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

So a human being can be these dumb and foolish? Even if you're so lazy to read the story, can't you at least read the headline?

God forbid.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MrBroke(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2023
My bibles says if you do me i do you God no go vex. Kill that woman once she's found with immediate effect to balance the imbalance. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.