Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 (60000 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by chukkystar(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Rivers say them be Ikwere not Igbo. E reach bad news now na Igbo killing Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by moneyissweet(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2023
No wahala, with time you will know what I know about them.

Just write down today's date.

EriMma1:

Maybe the ones in my your circle but not all. Do you even know the number of people in the Igbo tribe that youre giving such dumb statistics? Stop generalizing, abeg.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Ayanfemi2:
He should be arrested

It's a she!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by emmy512: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:
This is wickedness over 17thou'

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers
You deh call for fight?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by talented321: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2023
Madan blame your full gender, and not one tribe, if na man now u for do open your mouth waaaaa
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EriMma1: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2023
moneyissweet:
No wahala, with time you will know what I know about them.

Just write down today's date.

I will never encounter any bad fellow be it Igbo or other tribes. It's you who is exposed to them that will continue to encounter them.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Why are Igbo women very heartless to their fellow women and children. This should be looked at, fine yet deadly

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maticar: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.
Owner of hotel is reivers woman bearing Igbo name

Remember rivers people say they are not Igbo, so don't paste Igbos here
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maticar: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2023
chukkystar:
Rivers say them be Ikwere not Igbo. E reach bad news now na Igbo killing Igbo...
You can imagine that

Ikwerre don turn to Igbo woman now now because of the similarities in name

They are here and seeing it but won't speak out

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Edoziesmart(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Na Dem, dey have gone to develop rivers
Is some part of rivers state not Igbos?
Places like etche, egbema etc. Or you are daft ?

It is just like saying some part of kwara State are not Yorubas just because they are not under south west.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Thomasankara(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2023
[/color]you would av rested your brain rather,so that it can produce more logical conclusion in your subsequent discussion. I guess it's overheating[color=#770077]
Candidlady:

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Edoziesmart(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2023
chukkystar:
Lol ikwere is the only igbo speaking people in rivers state that said they are not igbo.

You can't say same for egbema person.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by moneyissweet(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Never, I have nothing to do with your stone heart Nigerian women.

I have been married for 18 years running.

I will never encounter them because I left that stage long time ago and am very far away from them.

EriMma1:

I will never encounter any bad fellow be it Igbo or other tribes. It's you who is exposed to them that will continue to encounter them.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Josephkabila12: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2023
atheistandproud:
Funnily enough when it comes to the socalled feminism and female emancipation movements in Nigeria, you'll find that women from a certain area of the country tend to populate their ranks and have the loudest voices.

They'll launch attacks on not only men from their part of the country (including their father, brothers, sons, uncles, nephews, cousins) but on the entire country.

However they (a very good majority) also tend to be vitriolic, toxic and terrible humans to be around, not just to men but to the fellow women they claim to be defending and emancipating.

How can you be torturing your female workers, young females in your care (relatives and non relatives) and yet claim to be fighting for them?

As usual, the feminazi gang will never call out this epidemic behavior because ladies will never hold each other accountable to the same standards that they preach.

Now imagine if it were a man that did this?
don't mind those sadist fools calling themselves mumu feminist
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Thomasankara(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2023
ItisWell22:
😥
[/color]sister,it isn't well[color=#770077]
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by freemanq(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Why are you running madam no be say you be oga why you dey run. Justice for the dead
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Oluwaseunbandur: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2023
lawrenzooo:

You must be new here smiley wait till you see a news from 2019 make front page.

I have seen 2017 sef, it's sickening
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Thomasankara(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2023
[/color]the woman should be randomly rounded up and beaten to death, because if she were allowed to pass through the justice system,I'm sure she will offer her coochie to the echelon of the corrupt system to buy her freedom[color=#770077]
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.how to get solutions on-low self esteem,addiction, depression,lack of success,failures in life,near success syndrome,heartbreaks.how to find a partner in relationship/marriage.How to be focused in life.instability in life.Phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.how to get solutions on-low self esteem,addiction, depression,lack of success,failures in life,near success syndrome,heartbreaks.how to find a partner in relationship/marriage.How to be focused in life.instability in life.Phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=124021268][/quote]
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Globad(f): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

Irest my pen fingers

You're "sure"?

Do you know the meaning of what you just typed and its relationship to the CRIME that has just been committed even when the suspect is allegedly on the run?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Breadnote: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Breadnote:
[quote author=Breadnote post=124021268][/quote]
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by sageb: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin

What a cruel madam
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by AskProf: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. If they now decide to refund the #17,500, hope he can also wakeup the girl. Never be careless doing what you can't undo undecided undecided

The 17,500naira was refunded before she was locked up.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by sageb: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

What a cruel madam
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by AskProf: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. If they now decide to refund the #17,500, hope he can also wakeup the girl. Never be careless doing what you can't undo undecided undecided

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Jayhome24: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2023
Flee to where? Oga don't waste your time fleeing to anywhere we will catch you sir and be rest assure for taken law into your hand your imprisonment is a sure banker if you escape death sentence, shey you motherfucker hoteliers are demon ba? We will flush that demon out of you all head with stiffer penalty for any crime you s u c k e r s committed, its a promise.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by DaveHarry(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

Irest my pen fingers
Bomb dey ur head. It will soon explode
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Bringbackmandat: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
it is a she not a he.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by seborrhic: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.
What is this one saying!

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by babzlim(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2023
money is one of the major problem we have in this country, you don't know you until you touch money then the real you will emerge.

God Help Nigeria.

justice for the poor girl and not compensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.