Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 (59997 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Tryagain77: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2023
This news is just in confirmation of the below thread I created and some people were lambasting me for fabricating fake story to scam unsuspecting people. To them, everything is fake and scam. May be if I had died in the process like this one, they would have believed the story.

Hotel workers go through a lot in the hands of the owners/management.

See the thread link here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7721598/abusive-boss-broke-head-doesnt

BronzeTiger, Goodmike7, Biglyanga etc, I need apology from you all. You all spoilt the minds of those who would have helped me e.g. Kroger with your toxic comments. Apologise to me or worst fate may visit you.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by latiephwald(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2023
This should not happen to my blood.
I will burn down the hotel personally and make sure I assasinate the bloody soul ful of wickedness.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by kinguwem: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Why do people take laws into their hands. The death of the young lady was untimely, premeditated & preventable. Is it a crime to be poor or to hustle in this country. How much is N17,500 compared to a human life. The owner of the hotel was barbaric & wicked. Even after the lady paid for what probably may not be her fault, they still went ahead to cause her untimely death.
It's a simple & straight forward case. Why is the Police reluctant to do the needful; investigate & prosecute the culprits for murder? Why has the hotel not been sealed for proper investigation? Is the Police compromised? The relatives should refuse any monetary compensation not decided by the court, their lives is not safe if they decide to compromise. What happened to their daughter may recur. The culprits must be tried to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by PraiseHim4ever: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:
This is wickedness over 17thou'

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy
Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers

Mumu
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Tryagain77: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. If they now decide to refund the #17,500, hope he can also wakeup the girl. Never be careless doing what you can't undo undecided undecided

The so called rich people treat their workers as though they don't deserve to be alive.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by sreamsense: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Problem of Igbo is igbo., they love money more than their next of kins once money is involved
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by atheistandproud(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Just imagine what candid.lady said..

I saw what she wrote. It's always a man's fault.

Their entire crew, the failed wife of a greek god, the native American that they stole her land, the one that is neither a virgin or a princess, the other one that likes torture and the other one that is addicted to extinct coins etc.

All of them look and pass.

Men are terrible but we dey call each other out. Women go rather bend first.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by GOVERNORR: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Injustice for not sharing pictures of the suspect so we can report or arrest him.

Why only the picture of the victim
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dybala11(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
atheistandproud:
Funnily enough when it comes to the socalled feminism and female emancipation movements in Nigeria, you'll find that women from a certain area of the country tend to populate their ranks and have the loudest voices.

They'll launch attacks on not only men from their part of the country (including their father, brothers, sons, uncles, nephews, cousins) but on the entire country.

However they (a very good majority) also tend to be vitriolic, toxic and terrible humans to be around, not just to men but to the fellow women they claim to be defending and emancipating.

How can you be torturing your female workers, young females in your care (relatives and non relatives) and yet claim to be fighting for them?

As usual, the feminazi gang will never call out this epidemic behavior because ladies will never hold each other accountable to the same standards that they preach.

Now imagine if it were a man that did this?
One of them has already heaped the blame on the husband of the torturer saying that it's his fault. Those gender don't want to take responsibility even for their own actions, always passing blames around like APC. A woman killed another woman and it's still a man's fault according to her, the two women involved in the scenario are victims while the husband of the torturer is the perpetrator. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dybala11(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Yungmil:
I use to hear women supporting women

Now what's this called?
Women torturing and killing women.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dybala11(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2023
saphiere:
Men ehn
See dem. Wetin men do again?? I guess you'll blame the torturer's father for impregnating her mom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dybala11(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2023
EriMma1:

Why are you bringing tribalism into this? How many Igbo women have maltreated you as a person that you're here shouting Igbo women. Just shush it if you don't have anything reasonable to comment.

This is just an individual who is wicked like every other evil person and shouldn't be used to stereotype a whole tribe. Judge her as an individual, not by her tribe. There wicked people like her from other tribes too
It's like you don't know their gang abi??
We've even seen of her fellow women, one of them placed the blame on the torturer's husband and the other placed the blame on all men. This gender don't want to take responsibility again, they just want to eat their cake and have it. That was how one was saying on a thread that every man should take care of any bastard child their wife brings home because of what they pass through during pregnancy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dybala11(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2023
EriMma1:

Why are you bringing tribalism into this? How many Igbo women have maltreated you as a person that you're here shouting Igbo women. Just shush it if you don't have anything reasonable to comment.

This is just an individual who is wicked like every other evil person and shouldn't be used to stereotype a whole tribe. Judge her as an individual, not by her tribe. There wicked people like her from other tribes too
We've even seen of her fellow women, one of them placed the blame on the torturer's husband and the other placed the blame on all men. This gender don't want to take responsibility again, they just want to eat their cake and have it. That was how one was saying on a thread that every man should take care of any bastard child their wife brings home because of what they pass through during pregnancy.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EMMARNUEL: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2023
atheistandproud:

I saw what she wrote. It's always a man's fault.

Their entire crew, the failed wife of a greek god, the native American that they stole her land, the one that is neither a virgin or a princess, the other one that likes torture and the other one that is addicted to extinct coins etc.

All of them look and pass.

Men are terrible but we dey call each other out. Women go rather bend first.

Very pathetic.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by shineeye1: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin

The only near acceptable settlement out of court is to SELL THE CURSED HOTEL WHOLESALE and handover every proceed to the deceased family. If they can't deal with that, then it is LIFE FOR A LIFE.. IDIOOOOTTS
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by wallarwallar(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Imagine na just hotel she owns ooo Nigerians are always power drunk yes d truth so many of dem and s lady family for 3days are not aware she locked up dere daughter .

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
The hotel owner need to be sentence to dealth by hanging..
Very bad
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers

Is not the husband, man don torture Innocent helpless people, is only woman that are fun of that, maid, children, staff. when ever you hear this kind of story, it always involve a women.. I pray she get dealth sentence
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EriMma1: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dybala11:

We've even seen of her fellow women, one of them placed the blame on the torturer's husband and the other placed the blame on all men. This gender don't want to take responsibility again, they just want to eat their cake and have it. That was how one was saying on a thread that every man should take care of any bastard child their wife brings home because of what they pass through during pregnancy.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol @bold. Very funny.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MechanicMike: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
saphiere:
Men ehn

Can I told u a story twice please?
1.are u lightskin?
2. Do u spek GOOOD English please
3.are u available for house girl work paying a cool 25k (25,000naira..cash) a months please.
This is a shance for u to make moiney. areeYou intaressted please?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Emmanuel909090: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.

You must be very stupid to mention Igbo women here, owner of the hotel name withheld and you already know it's igbo, when it happened in Rivers state abi yoruba and Hausa don't live in Rivers State.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by prophetfire: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.
That's where lazy wannabe feminists like you are needed. But you 'll all be here ranting like menstrous puzzy.
Women are their own worst enemies.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Truthshotcrazy: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Killing another person's daughter because of 18k,
PEOPLE DEY SHA
cool
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by mabea: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. If they now decide to refund the #17,500, hope he can also wakeup the girl. Never be careless doing what you can't undo undecided undecided
The story said that she refunded the missing amount yet she was detained
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ayanfemi2:
He should be arrested

Day learn to read, e go save you a lot.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dshocker(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Now that a woman has killed her gender, do you also hate women in general?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

Irest my pen fingers
Funny that you didn't abuse women in general. grin grin grin
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maasoap(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Killing another person's daughter because of 18k,
PEOPLE DEY SHA
Imagine locking up a beautiful grown-up woman for 72 hours until she died!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
IMASTEX:
She refunded the money already but the hotel owner wasn't satisfied, she needed her life.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by talented321: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Manchi, i swear i don't know the woman but he pain me, i feel her pain and love ones.
maasoap:

Imagine locking up a beautiful grown-up woman for 72 hours until she died!

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.
I think you are not in control of your house if your wife could be doing that despite your objection. You are weak as a man, what you don't know is that you too may likely join her in prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.