Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures (70815 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
nedekid:

Bros, the point is that the airport is not commecially feasible. If it is not, airlines will not go there.
Anyway, on a positive note, maybe the state will buy aircrafts and charge people free, or finance eg 100 seater aircraft's flying eg 10% capacity.
As for anambra airport, that state is a commercial hub, an example of a viable airport.
oga stop crying for ebonyi airport we no beg you
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by JDJDjD: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

When HE Peter Obi invested heavily on EDUCATION,☺️😎

Some APC dingBATS laugh at him, that why didn't he turn Anambra to Dubai. 😕
Peter Obi identified the major problems of anambra and fixed it.
APC supporters are looking for overhead bridges, skyscrapers and IGR that Obi built in anambra 😂
I wondered what anambra will be doing with skyscrapers at that time when their education, health and security systems were zero

Anambra has one of the best education and health system in the country, thanks to Obi
They have one of the best road network, thanks to Obi
They are one of the most secured state before IPOB started their wahala, thanks to Obi.

APC is just a party of senseless supporters
APC

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shinjawestside:
What will the poor people of ebonyi do with airport....

They need jobs...

Alot of ebonyi youths are in Lagos selling gala and doing househelp works..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
how do you know they’re Ebonyi people?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
scholes23:
Not surprised. You don't expect an aircraft to land in a glorified motor park
glorified? You go school at all?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
ndi simon ekpa supporters

REASON AM NOW.

HE IS A LAWYER IN FINLAND, E NO EASY.

HE HAS A FAMILY AND NICE HOUSE, YET, PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE FOR NDIIGBO.

HE PUT HIS FAMILY, CAREER AND REPUTATION ON THE LINE.

IF THEY RELEASE NNAMDI KANU, HE WILL STEP DOWN AND ALLOW KANU CONTINUE.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

This is the major reason why SE governors have to work together for regional planning, why waste billions on airport when enugu airport is very close, kpatakpata u for use a fraction of that money build more roads to link enugu to ebonyi...
we don’t want to be dependent on enugu. We want to be independent.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giftexx:

How will potential investors visit ebonyi if it doesn't have an airport...
To me, It's a good a great step in the right direction
don’t mind the idiots
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by yahoodetector: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
na your papa be failure after all em no been be governor of em useless state

At least I have a father unlike you that is the product of 15 drunks who gang-knacked Nne gi. I can see that you are umahi's butt-licker... continue feeding on his faeces. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
we don’t want to be dependent on enugu. We want to be independent.

GOOD, EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR WHO WILL BE THEIR SLAVE.

THE BASTARD IN PORT HARCOURT WERE HOPING FOR NDIIGBO TO USE THE AIRPORT THERE WITH NO PLAN TO BUILD ANY IN SE.

THAT WAS Y AMAECHI SAT ON ENUGU AIRPORT MANDATE. SLAVERY!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Jsucre(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Make they start de use am for cargo na
na for cargo as them dey hail themselves. Make dey give Edo airlines, make the airline they operate for thick lights
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by sirblend: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giftexx:

How will potential investors visit ebonyi if it doesn't have an airport...
To me, It's a good a great step in the right direction

Before you invite potential investors order basic infrastructure that would attract investors ought to be in place ..

He for use the money firstly to build an electrical power station for Ebonyi state....

Or build mini railway station connecting major cities....

Then the money generated can be used to develop other sectors of the economy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:
Why will EBONYI have an airport while IMO, ANAMBRA, ENUGU HAS A FUNCTIONAL AIRPORT OUR LEADERS ARE STUPID

AS POPULAR AS MONACO IS YET THE DON'T HAVE AN AIRPORT

BLACK PEOPLE ARE CURSED,TILL WE GET OUR BIAFRA LETS KEEP PUSHING
so let Ebonyi not have airport because others have? Moomoo better go get your own stop depending on others
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Workaholic that's dumb... I said that it was waste of money when he began that project.... understand ur place first b4 u start an investment.... Ebony don't have anything serious going on there .... an airport in Abia will even be better
is it ur money? Why complaining? Face ur state governor and face president leave Ebonyians alone we didn’t ask you

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Yiu say 1hr 30mins?
It's 45 mins from the state capital
and so?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by worksmart(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
You don't know ? I suggest you pay a visit . World class Teaching hospital , World class shopping Mall, Modern international market, 30,000 seating stadium still under construction.
No stupid sit-at- homes
Great roads mostly from concrete.

Go and see for yourself.
JDJDjD:

Lolz
What is in Ebonyi state that people will be flying to?
We are waiting for the time
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
nedekid:

Bros, the point is that the airport is not commecially feasible. If it is not, airlines will not go there.
Anyway, on a positive note, maybe the state will buy aircrafts and charge people free, or finance eg 100 seater aircraft's flying eg 10% capacity.
As for anambra airport, that state is a commercial hub, an example of a viable airport.

SORRY, I'M NOT A BACKWARD THINKING RETARD.

I DOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE MINDSET THAT, I HAVE TO DESTROY SOMEBODY ELSE HOPE, BEFORE I MAKE PROGRESS.

THIS IS YOUR RATIONALISM, BECAUSE I WANT TO BUILD AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA, SO I HAVE TO HATE EBONYI FOR ALSO WANTING SAME FOR THEMSELVES.

ONLY THE BLACK MAN REASON THAT WAY.

A BLACK MAN WILL FIRST DESTROY SOMBODY BUSINESS BECAUSE HE PLANS TO ENETER THE SAME MARKET AND DONT WANT TO COMPETE.

IT IS BACKWARD.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sheriman:
Na warehouse be this now and this is not how a Airport looks like
na your papa room
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Elsueno: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
This airport thingy is like the one between Gombe & Bauchi....Both of those states don't even need an airport as they are very close to Jos..Now imagine after Bauchi did it, Gombe also went & borrowed funds for airport when d distant between Bauchi & Gombe is just 2hr, 800 naira by car & around N200 by train( though very slow train).. The Gombe airport is currently as empty & useless as this ebonyi one.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
hammerT:

GOOD, EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR WHO WILL BE THEIR SLAVE.

THE BASTARD IN PORT HARCOURT WERE HOPING FOR NDIIGBO TO USE THE AIRPORT THERE WITH NO PLAN TO BUILD ANY IN SE.

THAT WAS Y AMAECHI SAT ON ENUGU AIRPORT MANDATE. SLAVERY!
they’re looking for slaves. Ebonyi refused and they’re angry
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Jcoleworld911: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:

My friend I am more Igbo than you,awum(abum) nwafor imo state...I know what I'm saying

Keep your hate there, we don’t need it here

Imo can equally close down theirs and started using either Portharcourt or Anambra since uou don’t want to see too many airports in eastern region

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
TAKE RENO OMOKRI FOR EXAMPLE.

NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN USING SHOPRITE AND MTN, SO HE SUGGEST WE CLOSE THEM DOWN FOR BEING SOUTH AFRICAN AND SET UP SOMETHING SIMILAR BUT OWNED BY NIGERIANS

WHY CANT WE JUST GO AND SET UP OUR OWN, MUST WE FIRST GO AND DESTROY SOMEBODY ELSE HARDWORK?

BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

IT IS ONLY A BLACK MAN THAT WILL REASON LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by nedekid: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
hammerT:

SORRY, I'M NOT A BACKWARD THINKING RETARD.

I DOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE MINDSET THAT, I HAVE TO DESTROY SOMEBODY ELSE HOPE, BEFORE I MAKE PROGRESS.

THIS IS YOUR RATIONALISM, BECAUSE I WANT TO BUILD AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA, SO I HAVE TO HATE EBONYI FOR ALSO WANTING SAME FOR THEMSELVES.

ONLY THE BLACK MAN REASON THAT WAY.

A BLACK MAN WILL FIRST DESTROY SOMBODY BUSINESS BECAUSE HE PLANS TO ENETER THE SAME MARKET AND DANT WANT TO COMPETE.

IT IS BACKWARD.
And I never referred to you as "a backward" thinking retard. You said it.
"I DOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE MINDSET THAT, I HAVE TO DESTROY SOMEBODY ELSE HOPE, BEFORE I MAKE PROGRESS"
Where all this heavy talk is comming from, me I do not understand.
The simple gist of the op is the viability of the airport. It you say it is viable, then good.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
worksmart:
Every Igbo man should be hailing Ebonyi Airport , the terminal building of Muhammadu Buhari Airport Ebonyi State, is at least 3 times the size of Enugu and Anambra airport terminal buildings combined.
It is an international airport of world-class standards with the capacity to handle the largest aircrafts in the world.

When full funtional it would be the first genuine fully functioning international airport in the SE and SS. It has the potential to boost ecnomy of the entire region.

Ebonyi state has overtaken all othe SE states for infrastructure , insulting Umahi won't change that.Just be happy for Ebonyi people, because their success is alaigbo success and Nigeria's success.
jealousy and enviousness no go gree them?grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Focusmind: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:

To be frank even the Anambra airport is unnecessary while ASABA airport and IMO airport is functional
ASABA to anywhere in Anambra doesn't take up to an hour and thirty minutes

I will rather use Asaba than to use the Anambra airport to come to Anambra. Asaba is just two minutes drive to Onitsha compared to the Anambra airport. Most importantly, I fear the airport road leading to the Anambra airport. Pray not to be stranded there at night. Don't know why Obiano had to take the airport to that remote area known for violent crimes and community clashes.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Fireboy02: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I think he is RIGHT.🤔🙂

Anambra needs an Airport.

The State is Quite big,.

Not like Ebonyi which is small like Bayelsa state.😕
be like u smoked weed.
Go check map

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.