Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures (70813 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Beverlyjean(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
is it ur money? Why complaining? Face ur state governor and face president leave Ebonyians alone we didn’t ask you

Dumb people elect dumb leaders , dumb people defend dumb policies , dumb people support dumb projects... and they have sworn to remain dumb

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
nedekid:

And I never referred to you as "a backward" thinking retard. You said it.
"I DOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE MINDSET THAT, I HAVE TO DESTROY SOMEBODY ELSE HOPE, BEFORE I MAKE PROGRESS"
Where all this heavy talk is comming from, me I do not understand.
The simple gist of the op is the viability of the airport. It you say it is viable, then good.

THE OP IS A BITTER SOUL.

HE IS INTERESTED IN DESTROYING THAT AIRPORT BECAUSE HE WANT CUSTOMER FOR HIMSELF IN PORT HARCOURT AND THEN WE HAVE THE ANAMBRA CREW AND LAGOS CREW.

EVERYBODY BEING SELFISH.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
miracle1997:

Bro, it's common knowledge, ebonyi and Enugu is 30minutes apart, Enugu is adjudged as international airport, based on the closeness, there shouldn't be an airport, there's no major trade area in ebonyi etc. That billions should have gone into other things...
so now that the airport has been built and concessioned to FG. What do you want them to do? Pull it down?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by worksmart(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
I tell you!
It is very unfortunate that people are like this.
Ebubu2:
jealousy and enviousness no go gree them?grin
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by CaptainFM1: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
The way Nigeria is going, one useless governor will still come build subway or Hyperloop that no one will use until Bro.J comes back!
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
yes they can’t. Idiot

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO UMAHI, TELL HIM TO BUILD A SECOND TERMINAL, THE SIZE OF ANAMBRA AIRPORT WITH A SECOND RUNWAY.

HE WOULD HAVE SET EBONYI UP FOR THE FUTURE.

INVESTORS LOVE A PLACE THEY CAN ACCESS.

SOON THE CHINESE/TURKISH WILL BE CRAWLING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

EBONYI IS RICH IN NATURAL RESOURCES.

NEVER LISTEN TO LOSERS.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by JUBILEE2000: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
PortHarcourt1st:
It is becoming glaringly clear that Umahi borrowed and wasted billions of naira on an airport that all analysts proved wasn’t going to be viable. Today it is now clear to everyone that umahi wasted borrowed billions on ego trip project when most ebonyi people are poor, uneducated and hawking almost everywhere in Nigeria.

Poverty rate in ebonyi is over 80%. when the idea of the airport was first muted, some analysts advised that umahi should use the said funds for the project and invest heavily in human resource development and education, but he shoved it aside, today no Nigerian airline want to fly to ebonyi simply because it is a very unviable route for airlines.

What do you suggest for the present administration in ebonyi state as regards to the abandoned airport?

He would have built a refinery instead
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Jcoleworld911: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nonexisting:
Your brain needs to be examined. You want them to close their airports for Anambra airport? What then should the airports be used for? Cattle rearing? Anambra shouldn't have ventured into airport business since all those airports were already there. Asaba airport should serve Anambra people.

Supreme Court people, no wonder hope uzodinma still be governor for una state

Disgrace people

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hammerT: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
JUBILEE2000:

He would have built a refinery instead

And who told you they will not still build refinery?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by frugal(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
QGist:
This Ebonyi Airport looks like a place for some kind of Gay Party, if your key fall there and you Bend to pick it SORRY....

grin Hahaha rainbow airport 🌈

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's an airport . It will still come good
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by hisexcellency34: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
now imagine the kind of projects he will do as minister
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
jealousy and enviousness no go gree them?grin

Hahahaha

Ositaufere you never started crying

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by worksmart(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebonyi has also invested heavily in education, their students are attaining some of the top marks in the country.
JDJDjD:

of what use is now the airpoirt?

three months after, not even a single flight have landed there.

infrastruture without use is just an elephat project
with time, it will start decaying.

he should invested heavily in education and human capital development

una sha nor get sense for APC, i am not surprised.

u see what borno state gov is doing, that is what true governace is not building rubbish just to show off
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Giftexx: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Komu1048:

Tell me the one Ogun has, and do u have ideas of many foreign companies in that state
Ogun is possibly enjoying from the overflow of Lagos'
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
JDJDjD:

Peter Obi identified the major problems of anambra and fixed it.
APC supporters are looking for overhead bridges, skyscrapers and IGR that Obi built in anambra 😂
I wondered what anambra will be doing with skyscrapers at that time when their education, health and security systems were zero

Anambra has one of the best education and health system in the country, thanks to Obi
They have one of the best road network, thanks to Obi
They are one of the most secured state before IPOB started their wahala, thanks to Obi.

APC is just a party of senseless supporters
APC

That is what we are saying..we are igbos we have higher IQs any EBONYI man that feels we are pulling them down is stup-d

EBONYI has the best rice in NIGERIA the government should invest in rice and milling... that's the rule of comparative advantage

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
we don’t want to be dependent on enugu. We want to be independent.

Stop spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Anambra international airport is the busiest in igboland. Enugu airport should be converted into something else because it doesn’t have traffic. Imo is yet to have airport because the airport in imo state is more or less a motorpark

Nonexisting:
I wonder why he wasted funds building an airport in Abakiliki when Enugu airport is nearby. Money he could have channelled into something more useful to the people. Anambra airport too is a waste because Enugu and Asaba airports are closeby. Stupid governors, even my supreme court Governor knows better.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
so let Ebonyi not have airport because others have? Moomoo better go get your own stop depending on others

I am not your enemy bro I am a full blooded Igbo,and I can stake my life if necessary for an Igbo cause

All I'm saying is we shouldn't toll the NIGERIAN part
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Anambra international airport is the busiest in igboland. Anambra is the only state that deserves an airport in igboland. Imo airport is a motorpark and should be demolished because imo is close to Anambra.

007kjb:

To be frank even the Anambra airport is unnecessary while ASABA airport and IMO airport is functional
ASABA to anywhere in Anambra doesn't take up to an hour and thirty minutes

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
You don’t know what you are saying. Imo doesn’t need airport because Anambra international airport is worldclass and busier

007kjb:

My friend I am more Igbo than you,awum(abum) nwafor imo state...I know what I'm saying
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by iyke2frankeze: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
He did the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:

I am not your enemy bro I am a full blooded Igbo,and I can stake my life if necessary for an Igbo cause

All I'm saying is we shouldn't toll the NIGERIAN part
oga ebonyi has built an international airport. Accept it and stop lamenting it makes u look hatred
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
oneeast:
You don’t know what you are saying. Imo doesn’t need airport because Anambra international airport is worldclass and busier

. Mechie onu Yoruba gi ahu
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Wondersoflife: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's left for the current government to look inward towards it .like giving some tax holidays etc.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
oga ebonyi has built an international airport. Accept it and stop lamenting it makes u look hatred
. Ya buru ma ibu onye Igbo then iwu onye apari
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
You are the one that doesn’t have sense. Imo state airport should be shut down because imo state is very close to Anambra. Anambra is the only SE state that needs airport. Anambra international airport is worldclass and also the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria

Nonexisting:
Your brain needs to be examined. You want them to close their airports for Anambra airport? What then should the airports be used for? Cattle rearing? Anambra shouldn't have ventured into airport business since all those airports were already there. Asaba airport should serve Anambra people.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:
. Ya buru ma ibu onye Igbo then iwu onye apari
ibu ezigbo idiot. Mpa gi nwuo onwu ike there idiot. So if I am igbo I must accept ebonyi must not get airport and must keep using enugu airport. Afo sagbuo gi. What have u ever done for Ebonyi people when they were inside enugu that they should be so servitude to enugu state? Ewu damaturu.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
I thought ebonyi have some mineral resources including rice industry?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by tunjijones(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
Hate filled foolish ipob everywhere.
As the airport been commissioned ?!

And u believe umayi will do such a huge project and not commissioning it before leaving office so that another person will take the glory!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.