Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures (70774 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by BJanta: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
What sense does it make to bring your cargoes in through Ebonyi, and still having to haul it to the Southwest to sell when there're even better airports all over the Southwest?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebonyi is the poorest state in southern Nigeria. Ebonyi has the most illiterates and out of school children in entire southern Nigeria, but you stupidly deluded yourself that it built airport for SE and SS. Are you dumb? Have you wondered why no airline has flown to ebonyi uncompleted amusement park airport, it is because it is not viable. No one outside ebonyi will use ebonyi airport and people living in ebonyi are so poor that they cannot use airport for their travels. No local airline is interested in that nonsense unviable ebonyi airport, not to talk of international airlines. You ebonyi people don’t have common sense at all

worksmart:
Airport was built to serve the entire region. SS SE states can use it to fly internationally.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
flyinnizam:
I camped there. there is nothing in that state. u will probably die in that state without seeing the beauty of outside ebonyi
na why you dey wander for bush dey feed on wild animals? Moomoo no kill the wild animals wey dey Ebonyi finish o.
Meanwhile tell me ur useless state make i expose am now now. F0ol wey think say e sabi criticise. Wettigg you even add to the state as you dey complain say the state no offer you anything? You offer the state anything? Old man.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:

Ka anyi hapu Isa akwa dirty anyi na ezi...but u got to be reasoning forget about this is my state
guy gerrout. No going back on Ebonyi international airport
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ositaufere the abakaleke miscreant stop abusing people for telling you the bitter truth. Ebonyi is a useless worthless backward state. No airline would want to fly to ebonyi because it is not viable. Ebonyi amusement park airport is a wasted project

Ebubu2:
na why you dey wander for bush dey feed on wild animals? Moomoo no kill the wild animals wey dey Ebonyi finish o.
Meanwhile tell me ur useless state make i expose am now now. F0ol wey think say e sabi criticise. Wettigg you even add to the state as you dey complain say the state no offer you anything? You offer the state anything? Old man.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by BJanta: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
marlow1962:
Maybe the are yet to borrow planes

No, the targeted ' International traders and developers ' are still packing their ' cargoes ' in India .
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:

Air peace is Nigeria’s biggest airline company but it has refused to fly ebonyi route because it is not viable. No sane person would make mistake of flying to ebonyi state because it is a useless worthless backward state full of poor people and illiterates

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:

Inweghi ako na uche..Shee u insulted my father right I pity you

U don't even behave like an Igbo guy.. very primitive human being

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by sheanzy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Look, what is distance from Ebonyi to Anambra? No more than going from one neighborhood to another.

Let me tell you something. Entire SE can be served with one stadium, one airport, one mall, one motor park. If you drive from Ebonyi to Onitsha 45mins is too much sef.

But each state want build stadium, build airport, build mall. Land that people should use for home they build airport on it. When their people dont have anywhere to live they relocate to Yorubaland to go sleep under bridge.

Total bullshyyte.
your papa

Ebonyi to anambra is approximately 3hours

Some people no suppose get account for this nairaland
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
007kjb:

Inweghi ako na uche..Shee u insulted my father right I pity you

U don't even behave like an Igbo guy.. very primitive human being
LEAVE EBONYI PEOPLE ALONE.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by prophetfire: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
Hate filled foolish ipob everywhere.
As the airport been commissioned ?!

The airport that has been commissioned since.
This airport really exposed the foolishness of tha ego-filled UMAHI.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 007kjb: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ebubu2:
LEAVE EBONYI PEOPLE ALONE.

Igbo bu ofu obara
I won't be here an outsider will slander EBONYI state never
But when the truth is been said we should be able to discuss it maturely..stop running faster than your shadows

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by worksmart(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
You seem to need Ebonyi state to be infrior to your state to make you feel better about your condition. I am sorry to break it to you Ebonyi has surpassed all SE states on infrstructure develpment and rise fast in all indices of development. The sooner you accept this reality the better.
oneeast:
Ebonyi is the poorest state in southern Nigeria. Ebonyi has the most illiterates and out of school children in entire southern Nigeria, but you stupidly deluded yourself that it built airport for SE and SS. Are you dumb? Have you wondered why no airline has flown to ebonyi uncompleted amusement park airport, it is because it is not viable. No one outside ebonyi will use ebonyi airport and people living in ebonyi are so poor that they cannot use airport for their travels. No local airline is interested in that nonsense unviable ebonyi airport, not to talk of international airlines. You ebonyi people don’t have common sense at all

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ikpunnegi01: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
Hate filled foolish ipob everywhere.
As the airport been commissioned ?!

So in your mind he is ipob! The kin people wey full this forum.

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by OgwuEgo: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Umahi dey like private jet, he don tire to dey go Enugu
CaptainAyub:

Yiu say 1hr 30mins?
It's 45 mins from the state capital
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by BabaRamota1980: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
sheanzy:
your papa

Ebonyi to anambra is approximately 3hours

Some people no suppose get account for this nairaland

Of course!

You have to avoid roads with gully erosions, and there are plenty.

You have to avoid roads with police checkpoint

You have to avoid road with military checkpoint.

You have to dodge UGM

A 45min trip will sure turn to 3hrs or more sef.

...and God forbid that ak47 toting fulani herdsmen are moving cows. Na hin be say to hide inside bush for the cows to have right of way. grin
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by AfonjaPriest: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nothing is useless. Even useless people can be useful for foolish antics.
The way I see this airport, there's possibility to make millions of Naira from it. Use it as a theme park and see wonders happening in a few months' time.
And they should welcome visitors to the place with the song, I believe I can fly.
Nice concept, nice idea. You never could tell; it could work.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Karlman: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shinjawestside:
What will the poor people of ebonyi do with airport....

They need jobs...

Alot of ebonyi youths are in Lagos selling gala and doing househelp works..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Same way a lot of Yoruba youths are in the East hawking everything hawkable!

Dude from SS/SW please learn to treat topics in their isolated context without tilting the narration to give it ethnic or regional coloration.

I don't know wherever you are from but i am a traveller and I will tell you for free that 90% of Nigeria is an undeveloped bush! From SW to SE to SS to all North, the whole place is a huge village with same degree of suffering among the people.

Be Guided!
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
The former governor just wasted tax payers money.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by saint960(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Come to think of it the picture on this post is not even the airport but the medical school. Bloggers I hail una . Nairaland judges una don diesect umahi with una words. Airport that's not in use today can be used tomorrow
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by fortunechy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
David Umahi is fraudulent...
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by oneeast: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself, ebonyi is a backward useless worthless state, that’s why ebonyi indigenes are running to other SE states to live

worksmart:
You seem to need Ebonyi state to be infrior to your state to make you feel better about your condition. I am sorry to break it to you Ebonyi has surpassed all SE states on infrstructure develpment and rise fast in all indices of development. The sooner you accept this reality the better.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Codes151(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Make una convert am to church. E go generate sth lol.

Not mosque o.

Na online warriors them be way no fit talk. But them sabi noise to those that care sha cuz me and my house we don’t give a shit.

Finally., it shall not be well with Buhari
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by ogaemma: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2023
That same senseless and empty Dave Umahi will soon become a minister to continue his senselessness for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by FirstCounsel(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2023
grin cheesy
Skyview01:

Na spiritual aircraft they land for Ebonyi Airport. You need to be in da spirit to see those Aircrafts landing and taking off.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Fujiyama: 3:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Erukulele:
That was how Fayemi, his counterpart in Ekiti wasted billions of naira on cargo airport that up till date nothing has happened there. Stupidity is when you are destroying farmlands, wrecking havoc to farmers who spent years to establish their plantations ( cocoa, palm trees, plantains, etc) to establish an airport you know is a white elephant project promising people that farm produce you're destroying will be exported. They will leave immediate need to be wasting resources on what is not needed now.

^^^
undecided

And state governors keep getting legislative approval for these projects. Yet more proof of the hollow shell of our so called democracy.

An online search should be able to yield the feasibility study for this sort of project and the Ebonyi one. So far, nothing.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by toprealman: 4:29am On Jul 28, 2023
No be Ebonyi people again?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2023
007kjb:

Igbo bu ofu obara
I won't be here an outsider will slander EBONYI state never
But when the truth is been said we should be able to discuss it maturely..stop running faster than your shadows
we no beg you. Leave ebonyi airport alone. Don’t bring your ipob sentiments to stop progress in ebonyi. You’ve been warned
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 5:13am On Jul 28, 2023
ogaemma:
That same senseless and empty Dave Umahi will soon become a minister to continue his senselessness for Nigeria.
your useless papa get sense pass Umahi?
Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by Ebubu2: 5:13am On Jul 28, 2023
fortunechy:
David Umahi is fraudulent...
then your papa na fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.