Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,749 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti (27297 Views)

Health Benefits Of Eating Spaghetti Recipes With Nutrition Facts / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by TotoGame(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oblongata:
Wait o, come fess, shey person no suppose dey chop eba for night ni?

Normally eba Isn't advisable at night, but we dey naija sha

3 Likes

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Charlie2020(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
WantsandMore:
Spaghetti is a wheat derivatives, you may have insulin resistance, listen to your body, replace that shiii with carbs of lower GI index
what is Gi index
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by 1Hover1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
You might have an allergy to Gluten which is part of the 14 food allergies

It might be best to look for gluten free substitutes for them, as it figures that you love eating spaghetti and macaroni.

All the best.

EDIT: You should also always have antihistamine close by at all times...It might save your life one day in case you accidentally consume food in contact with Gluten (You know we don't know how to separate our cooking in Nigeria. Someone can cook spag in one pot and use it to cook rice just after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by juman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
That is called allergy. So stop eating it.

Some people are allergic to eating egg.
ETC.

Having allergy is not unusual.
I also have my allergy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by millionboi2: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
Whenever I eat pasta based products like spaghetti and macroni, my entire body seems to swell the next morning when I wake, especially my face, hands and legs. For the face, I even feel the weight of sudden chunky skin even without a reflection in the mirror. What could possibly be the explanation to this. Am I alone or any other person feels same?
stop eating it

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by lampido22: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
A typical symptom of type 2 diabetic and insulin resistance

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Southwestidiot: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
Whenever I eat pasta based products like spaghetti and macroni, my entire body seems to swell the next morning when I wake, especially my face, hands and legs. For the face, I even feel the weight of sudden chunky skin even without a reflection in the mirror. What could possibly be the explanation to this. Am I alone or any other person feels same?
allergies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Bodexinvest: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Then stop eating it.
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by TenQ: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
Anyone who eat a load of worms must experience swelling naw!
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Negroid001(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
Welcome to the club. Our metabolism dey one kind.
Spaghetti and macaroni is like my best food.

Limit your portions. You won't bloat.
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Teeklef(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Laugh grin
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by TheGift: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:

So STOP Eating Spaghetti!!!

Meanwhile I just had some delicious spaghetti. Lol
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Lama70(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
WantsandMore:
Spaghetti is a wheat derivatives, you may have insulin resistance, listen to your body, replace that shiii with carbs of lower GI index

Agba man. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Lama70(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
TotoGame:
Spaghetti and co are very starchy, it's better for lunch not for dinner

It's just like eating a full plate of eba as dinner, your whole body will be a mess

Even nightmarish dreams will keep you company till dawn.

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by fotadmowmend(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Must you eat it ?

2 Likes

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Lama70(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Scarrr:
lol .. naso Nigerians dey advice na.. den go dey give u graphic details of how things go affect u, if u no use ur head

Cigar smokers they quick die o.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Confirmedzombie: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Its Allergy, its adviceable you don't eat it again.

If you continue it will swell all over your body and also your face.

Kindly see your doctor for more advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by kingyakos: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:

Na palliative spaghetti u dey eat
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by michaelbills(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
How is eating Eba for dinner a bad thing?

TotoGame:
Spaghetti and co are very starchy, it's better for lunch not for dinner

It's just like eating a full plate of eba as dinner, your whole body will be a mess
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by chiboycue: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
OndoRaph:

Pasta is high in carbs, which can be bad for you when consumed in large amounts. It also contains gluten, a type of protein that causes issues for those who are gluten-sensitive according to https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-pasta-healthy

It seems that you reacting to spaghetti. You should be eating balanced diets and lots of vegetables in place of spaghetti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sylve11: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigRocky:

U dey advice or threaten am?

grin cool
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by africandollar: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
So? Why not fry beans instead then?! grin You have an allergy to tis type of food so best to avoid. Simples!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by BENEAMATA: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kidney ? ( God forbids ) . Consult a medical doctor .remain healthy .
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by BoldBrainz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
RoadMozart:

Me that is allergic to Groceries nko. Whenever I take it, I'll feel it inside my toes.

Kindly specify the groceries please. Cause garri, groundnuts and sugar are now groceries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by rajiedreez: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allergy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Ashirioluwa: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
The solution to this is to ā€œstop eating spaghettiā€. It is called common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sunsweet33: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
So gluten intolerance has finally reached Nigeria. Wow o, I wonder who brought it here. Thatā€™s typically oyibo type of sickness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Azazyel: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allergies. Whenever I eat crayfish, I throw up. Even when I perceive it, my whole system turns upside down. I only eat prawn, crab and crayfish after taking antihistamine drug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by BoldBrainz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't eat rice and peppersoup of any kind, no matter how well cooked. Makes me throw up and renders me useless for the rest of that day. I can eat peppersoup seperately, but never in a combination with rice.

I outgrew my allergy for honey in my 20s. Before then, the smell of honey alone was enough to make me throw up and salivate for that entire day.

Individual differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Josbreed: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
You system is actually allergic to the gluten in pasta. Pasta is that chewing gum-like substance in wheat/durum pruducts that is responsible for its stickiness. It's an allergic reaction you have. Just avoid anything pasta. Just like me, if I take anything like yoghurt, I have stomach ache capble of killing me if I don't take Flagyl immediately. That's why in developed countries, on the label of most of their products, they indicate wheter a product contains gluten or if it gluten free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sunsweet33: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
TotoGame:

Normally eba Isn't advisable at night, but we dey naija sha

Thatā€™s the advice we have been following diligently. But when Spanish people are eating rice with fish sauce in the midnight, they will now call it ā€œMediterranean dietā€ and be praising it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by ThaFreshvanilla: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
You are not eating Spaghetti the right way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will I End Up Like This ? / How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wifeā€™s Womb (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.