Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti (27510 Views)

Health Benefits Of Eating Spaghetti Recipes With Nutrition Facts / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sunsweet33: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You just buttressed my point. Most Nigerians consume large portions of starchy food. Which boils down to ignorance or poverty.

Yes, because animal proteins are costly. I also believe that the tropical climate influences peoples’ dietary behaviours
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by tonididdy(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2023
RoadMozart:

You don't know about groceries(garri) and floating berries(Groundnut)?
LoL 😂 @floating berries

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by 1Hover1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
sunsweet33:
So gluten intolerance has finally reached Nigeria. Wow o, I wonder who brought it here. That’s typically oyibo type of sickness.

It has always been there, we only do not recognise it or give it a different name.

Wonder why it is "taboo" to eat fish in some families?? Going on for generations and nobody knows why.... They only start speculating where they are mammywater people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sunsweet33: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
1Hover1:

It has always been there, we only do not recognise it or give it a different name.

Wonder why it is "taboo" to eat fish in some families?? Going on for generations and nobody knows why.... They only start speculating where they are mammywater people grin grin

yes, the one allergy highly recognisable in Nigeria is fish/shellfish allergy. Women living in riverine areas will eat excess seafood when pregnant and then after weaning off breast milk, small pikin go begin dey chop tilapia, crab, prawns, Ngolo and sundry other things. After the baby’s system had been overwhelmed they will begin to break out in rashes.

That one I can understand but gluten allergy? Nah. Oyibo have already started planting faulty genetics around here.
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by sonofthunder: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2023
pansophist:

If by locally you mean where you de live, how can I know?

Okay Wetin be your address?

Continue capping
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by rumenase(m): 4:05am On Aug 11, 2023
TotoGame:
Spaghetti and co are very starchy, it's better for lunch not for dinner

It's just like eating a full plate of eba as dinner, your whole body will be a mess
bro I eat Eba as dinner

1 Like

Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by WantsandMore: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Charlie2020:
what is Gi index
The glycemic index is a number from 0 to 100 assigned to a food, with pure glucose arbitrarily given the value of 100, which represents the relative rise in the blood glucose level two hours after consuming that food.
Wiki
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Bornboy4: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Please do!
Carcholce:

I am thinking of running away from my one month old relationship.
Re: Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti by Carcholce: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bornboy4:
Please do!

Fortunately I am no longer running away. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Causes Of Excessive Menstrual Bleeding / Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.