Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? (11586 Views)

My Sister Has Been Finding It Difficult To Forgive Our Aunt. / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by sylve11: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Tellme4(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Love is Beautiful
With the right partne

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Seankhalifa: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
ASK NEO
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by qtx(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:
Love is beautiful, however, it can be challenging to manage.

How can one look past the partners' flaws and love them regardless?

Flaws in this context is when a partner lacks common sense.
Simple, love the person and forget expecting to get common sense from her. You cant give what you dont have. So why are you expecting it from her? Try this and you will both be happy. Because at the end of the day if i ask her what does she wish you could be doing better, she must have something to tell me also about you. So, no one is perfect including you. Q.E.D- too uch of expectations bring disappointment and unhappaniess.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nursepepeye:
see them
Nursepepeye ki'lon she'le?
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by olisefom: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just find another one. Nigeria is hard already. Anyway, if you are not in Nigeria, all the best trying to figure that sh4t out.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by JohnnA1: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
no, it is not. GOD is Love. The Love of GOD is unconditional.
GET IT NOW!
There's no such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
There's unmerited love, yes.
If there was unconstitutional love, there wouldn't be a hell.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Love56743: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Love is sweet when you both understand each other, even if i breakup with my present girlfriend, But I pray it never happens i will never forget her she really tried for me, she change my life for good... I pray to God i end up with her..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Myer(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
There is no such thing as unconditional love since love. undecided

I believe we finally agree on some thing.
Love truly is conditional.
However, the condition is either for the glory of God or man.

True Love is for the glory of God.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you are dating someone without common sense it means you also lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by koladed40(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
I dont know if you are a Christian or not but the Best way to love a difficult partner is to be in Christ and love as Christ loves us even while we are yet sinners, he died for. sense love dont last. agape love does.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by jayAjoku(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:

the simple answer is you don’t why would you love something that makes your already difficult life more difficult and complicated?? Do you love a generator that stresses you before it turns on ? Do you love a shoes that gives you blisters when you wear it ? Do you like a Customer service Rep that is unnecessarily rude?
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:

I dey crazy
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
JohnnA1:
GET IT NOW!
There's no such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
There's unmerited love, yes.
If there was unconstitutional love, there wouldn't be a hell.
There is unconditional Love. There's unmerited Love. That bond a mother share's with her Baby is an example of what again? Hell was never designed for humans. Some humans willfully and disobediently and disregard for The Creator and Saviour choose hell.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. Lack common sense ke?
That one got me wondering why in the world OP never flee for sanity sake grin
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Patented: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
a partner you find difficult is likely to wear you out eventually. at that point you will not even be able to manage, so do not enter marriage with such a person would be my advice. in fact don't stay in a relationship with such a person

note that i said "find difficult" that's cos the concept is subjective.

Chironks:

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
koladed40:
I dont know if you are a Christian or not but the Best way to love a difficult partner is to be in Christ and love as Christ loves us even while we are yet sinners, he died for. sense love dont last. agape love does.
This retort makes no sense. Do you know why? Because the kind of love Jesus Christ commands is based on rules which each of His followers are meant to apply exactly to each and every individual. Surely, you understand that OP here is asking instead of love between a man and and a woman undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by frankson1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:

Can you really live with someone who lacks 'common sense'? This can really be annoying and frustrating in trying to practically teach the person everything.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Fryx: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Myer:
■ I believe we finally agree on some thing.Love truly is conditional.
■ However, the condition is either for the glory of God or man. True Love is for the glory of God.
I do not agree with you. Rather I accept what God said is what. undecided

2. True love? undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
frankson1:
■ Can you really live with someone who lacks 'common sense'? This can really be annoying and frustrating in trying to practically teach the person everything.
Imbe-ciles need to be loved too. grin
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Atolu01: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
You don't.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
jayAjoku:
the simple answer is you don’t why would you love something that makes your already difficult life more difficult and complicated?? Do you love a generator that stresses you before it turns on ? Do you love a shoes that gives you blisters when you wear it ? Do you like a Customer service Rep that is unnecessarily rude?
Can you bond with an inaminate object? And yes you can bond and build intimacy with an unnecessarily rude customer care rep, hence @op can love his partner who does not have sensesense altruisticly. Nobody's totally useless and nobody's above polishing or made to have sense. Thing is folks need perfection nowadays and tend to run rather than invest in relationship to make it work. Wetin carry op go be with the person in the first place? His partner is illiterate or ignorant or beyond being educated or brushed up?
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Relevant123: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Common sense is not common grin grin

Slap them if they misbehave and continue the relationship grin grin
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
You simply don't.
What is there to love? undecided
I can never be an emotional MESSIAH to save a loveless soul.
I love myself too much fot that kind or level of degenerate 'struggle love'.

No apologies! kiss

My grand mother did not do such
My mother did not do such
Not in my genes. . . sorry! kiss

That can only the cross of 'religious people' who are brain-washed to think they are doing the work of their 'lord' grin

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by frankson1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Imbe-ciles need to be loved too. grin

Yeah, sure, they're all loved by their families.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Get the Love of Christ in your heart, you can love anybody.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
The scripture says while we were yet sinners CHRIST died for Us. "For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life. There, in these scriptures elucidates the unconditionalness of GOD's love. Now, it all is dependent on your acceptance of GOD's Love or not by the sacrifice of the cross, hence free moral agency expressed. GOD is not telling you do this, i'd love you. GOD loves you inspite of you doing or not because LOVE is who GOD is and that in itself has no conditions because truth be told, no mortal can meet up with GOD's laws and Precepts but by HIS Grace and Mercy, HE gave Us HIS HOLY SPIRIT which is the fulfilment of the righteous requirements of the law; hence in HIM we live and move and walk and have our being. Love my dear is unconditional. For emphasis, i am not talking about the love fellow Nigerians are quick to throw around or violate others misusing.
Jasmine10 and Kobojunkie..., what did you wants to say; or what did you wants me to say..., before you or one of you/one of us/amongst you/amongst us,etc;decays...,without delays or with no delays to allays... Allays all delays...,or delays all allays,arrays, rays and trays,etc...? Are you astrays... or you have gone astrays... Are you using ashtray...,or using bones to do ashtrays... ? Have you gone astrays..., don't you sees THE RAYS...? You are looking for/waiting for THE LATTER RAIN, LATER RAIN&AFTER RAINS...? You are looking for/waiting for a lot of rains...? Ride on JESUS CHRIST...it mustn't rain or it must all RAINS; until we are wet, until we are soaked with a lot of rains...,etc; or what have you...? "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE...,no one comes to THE FATHER;except through ME..." "Trust and obeys,there is no other way to be happy in JESUS CHRIST-but to trust and obeys..."?...
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by prophetfire: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
You have a misunderstanding of that statement. We can say Love is Truth,we can say love is kind, we also can say love is unconditional etc. Hence that statement. Love is the embodiment of all that and more.
With this your Bible study version of love, no go kee yourself because of phantom love.
Romantic love is a mirage. It's a fleeting shadow.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Jasmine10 and Kobojunkie..., what did you wants to say; or what did you wants me to say..., before you or one of you/amongst you decays... without delays or no delays to allays... Allays all delays...,or delays all allays,arrays, rays and trays,etc...? Are you astray or you have gone astrays... Are you using ashtray...,or using bones to do ashtrays. ? Have you gone astrays..., don't you sees the RAYS...? You are looking for/waiting for THE LATTER RAIN LATER RAIN AFTER RAINS...? You are looking for/waiting for a lot of rains...? Ride on JESUS CHRIST...it mustn't rain or it must all RAINS; until we are wet, until we are soaked with a lot of rains...,etc; or what have you...? "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE...,no one comes to THE FATHER;except through ME..." "Trust and obeys,there is no other way to be happy in JESUS CHRIST-but to trust and obeys..."?...
This made me laugh really. Thank you for the humour. Kobojunkie coman interpret at Emmanuel30a poem.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
prophetfire:
With this your Bible study version of love, no go kee yourself because of phantom love.
Romantic love is a mirage. It's a fleeting shadow.
Ezugbo phantom love. Romantic love is not a fleeting shadow hence GOD will not command men to love their wives whether she lacks common sense or not. Nigerian men una just be different breed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / Christmas Gift Hampers / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.