Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? (11498 Views)

My Sister Has Been Finding It Difficult To Forgive Our Aunt. / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
HussenAdul:
Love covers them all including the difficulties. One can only find or notice them when there is no more love.
That isn't love but a delusion.... I think the brain-chemical kind of love to be specific. undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You are not religious yet everything you continue to spew comes straight from the script that is a religious dogma that runs counter to Scripture? Come on now! undecided

2. Simplicity of God's Word? God's Word is a Law that comes complete with any approximately 100 teachings and commandments — the terms and conditions of the contractual relationship that God allows men to enter into with Him. That is what defines the Love of God for man. And according to God, it is those who obey His teachings and commandments that are loved by Him. That contract is what Jesus Christ means and is about. He told you this when He even said His blood was shed for that very contract/agreement to be made available to those who will sign up. undecided

3. Seeking a path which only is in Christ rejecting understanding of the very terms and conditions of the contract that is Jesus Christ? LOL.... religion ehn! undecided
Why do you oppose the simplicity in CHRIST JESUS yet you claim to propagate the teachings of CHRIST but oppose the WORD. What exactly is the dogma stated since you want to trash words around? Oh, look... I don't have time to banter on unproductive things or argue the WORD of GOD. You have painstaking insisted againat the Love of GOD... to what end? An unlearned man is not interested to know all the junk you have been trashing but to know and Understand GOD loves each and everyone and GOD Loves him too, even him. Keep Your half baked Knowledge, give people, the Light, Hope and the Love of GOD. Quit mentioning me now, i am done here on this matter.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It takes two to tango. Wetin carry you go near person wey no get common sense if the both of you weren't reasoning alike in the first place?
Exactly my first question from the get go? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Be it unto you as you believe. Love is Love Love is unconditional. Let me ask you this, does your biological father or Mother love you unconditionally? As there is Love there is hate, as there is Life there's death as there's darkness there's Light. No You go and study, not read your Bible and i will give you specific reference to this matter. The Songs of Solomon precisely: sit on where the Shulammite hid herself from her Lover because her skin was dark, burned by the scorching sun and allow the light in your darkened heart, to fill it with Love.
You don't know what Gin and Orijin or Gin like Orijin, etc; do or does to a virgin...?
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
■ Why do you oppose the simplicity in CHRIST JESUS yet you claim to propagate the teachings of CHRIST but oppose the WORD.
■ What exactly is the dogma stated since you want to trash words around? Oh, look... I don't have time to banter on unproductive things or argue the WORD of GOD.
■ You have painstaking insisted againat the Love of GOD... to what end? An unlearned man is not interested to know all the junk you have been trashing
■ but to know and Understand GOD loves each and everyone and GOD Loves him too, even him. Keep Your half baked Knowledge, give people, the Light, Hope and the Love of GOD. Quit mentioning me now, i am done here on this matter.
What I oppose are lies sold using the name of Jesus Christ who instead said those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His every teachings and commandment - John 14 vs 15 - 27. undecided

2. Most every claim you continue to make if of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were lies that were created by the false teachers and false prophets to lead people away from adopting and following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

3. Wrong! I have instead painstakingly explained that the Love of God is more than just mere words but an actual Law which God insists only those who abide by it will benefit from it — His Love. God's Love is as stipulated in that contract and that contract states clearly that only those who abide by — trust and obey its every detail— will benefit from it. That is God's conditional Love spelled out. undecided

4. Only religion feeds you that lie. God never ever said He loves every man. Rather, God is written to have said He loves His Israel; He even sent Jesus Christ only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. And the same God is then written to have made clear that His love is given to those among them who obey His commandments - John 15 vs 9-11. So you compile all that down into one cohesive block, and you realize that God's Love in Jesus Christ has always been available only to those among the lOst sheep of Israel who obey His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You simply don't.
What is there to love? undecided
I can never be an emotional MESSIAH to save a loveless soul.
I love myself too much fot that kind or level of degenerate 'struggle love'.

No apologies! kiss

My grand mother did not do such
My mother did not do such
Not in my genes. . . sorry! kiss

That can only the cross of 'religious people' who are brain-washed to think they are doing the work of their 'lord' grin

Tufiakwa!
Emotional MESSIAH means what...? Is that "A MESSIAH" or THE MESSIAH, ETC; that you would find/that was talked about-in The Book of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Nehemiah, "Zedekiah", "Zephaniah", Hezekiah,etc...?
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Emotional MESSIAH means what...? Is that "A MESSIAH" or THE MESSIAH, ETC; that you would find or that was talked about-in The Book of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Nehemiah, "Zedekiah", "Zephaniah", Hezekiah,etc...?

Meaning you want to invest in an emotional 'bad market' to gain salvation in the after life ni? grin
Dem nefa born dat porsin sha!
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What I oppose are lies sold using the name of Jesus Christ who instead said those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His every teachings and commandment - John 14 vs 15 - 27. undecided

2. Most every claim you continue to make if of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were lies that were created by the false teachers and false prophets to lead people away from adopting and following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

3. Wrong! I have instead painstakingly explained that the Love of God is more than just mere words but an actual Law which God insists only those who abide by it will benefit from it — His Love. God's Love is as stipulated in that contract and that contract states clearly that only those who abide by — trust and obey its every detail— will benefit from it. That is God's conditional Love spelled out. undecided

4. Only religion feeds you that lie. God never ever said He loves every man. Rather, God is written to have said He loves His Israel; He even sent Jesus Christ only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. And the same God is then written to have made clear that His love is given to those among them who obey His commandments - John 15 vs 9-11. So you compile all that down into one cohesive block, and you realize that God's Love in Jesus Christ has always been available only to those among the lOst sheep of Israel who obey His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ. undecided
Though/although, a critical examination of JOHN 3vs16,etc; would sums up all your submission and aforementioned or your submission in the aforementioned and mentioned,etc; without or with no Fuji gyration..
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Meaning you want to invest in an emotional 'bad market' to gain salvation in the after life ni? grin
Dem nefa born dat porsin sha!
I was only asking you a question...
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by shiat: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
I was only asking you a question...

I answered.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

GOD'S LOVE is CHRIST revealed. GOD's LOVE is expressed by the Sacrifice of CHRIST on that Cross. If GOD never said HE Loves every man, explain why the door was opened to the Gentile CHURCH to get a Gentile Bride? You are contradicting Yourself. Now explain to me why the need for the book of Romans? You are talking about the law? Can you Kobojunkie keep the rigteous requirement of the law? If you can't keep the righteous requirement of the law then you must be damned? Is that GOD's will or Wish? Isn't it HIS will for all men to be saved hence HE gave US HIS HOLY SPIRIT to fulfil the righteous requirement of the Law? Which is Grace personified in CHRIST JESUS. So what are you on about? You are talking about false teachers, lies, religion yada yada in confusion juxstaposing yourself. Do not be puffed up by unecessary gabbage. Only Concentrate on CHRIST and HIM Crucified. That is LOVE. The Love of GOD. that is the message whether Jew, Greek, Anglo, African etc that all men might be saved.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Exactly my first question from the get go? cheesy

See me o.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

See me o.
I posted that he should manage his wife like that and love her unconditionally. Kobojunkie done vex for my daring to say uncondional love. Ator, na me go tell am make him divorce his wife because she no get common sense? The common sense and reason for him to drop to that conclusion say na dusgbe him marry, e no talk. E no get sense, love am like that. You see as thread be. Make all of us kukuma catch cruise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Though/although, a critical examination of JOHN 3vs16,etc; would sums up all your submission and aforementioned or your submission in the aforementioned and mentioned,etc; without or with no Fuji gyration..
Jesus Christ, by His own admission, revealed in Matthew 15 vs 22-24 that the world God came to offer salvation to is the world that comprised only of the Lost Sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
■ GOD'S LOVE is CHRIST revealed. GOD's LOVE is expressed by the Sacrifice of CHRIST on that Cross. If GOD never said HE Loves every man, explain why the door was opened to the Gentile CHURCH to get a Gentile Bride?
■ You are contradicting Yourself.
■ Now explain to me why the need for the book of Romans? You are talking about the law?
■ Can you Kobojunkie keep the rigteous requirement of the law? If you can't keep the righteous requirement of the law then you must be damned? Is that GOD's will or Wish? Isn't it HIS will for all men to be saved hence HE gave US HIS HOLY SPIRIT to fulfil the righteous requirement of the Law? Which is Grace personified in CHRIST JESUS. So what are you on about?
■ You are talking about false teachers, lies, religion yada yada in confusion juxstaposing yourself. Do not be puffed up by unecessary gabbage. Only Concentrate on CHRIST and HIM Crucified. That is LOVE. The Love of GOD. that is the message whether Jew, Greek, Anglo, African etc that all men might be saved.
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant/Agreement to the House of Jacob - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21- 30. If you continue to spew religious doctrines and traditions, you will get nowhere close to that which is clearly revealed in Scripture aka the Truth of God. And that same Jesus Christ made clear that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments whereas those who do not love Him are those who reject His teachings and commandments — choose instead ideas that have nothing to do with Him all while hiding behind the many mentions of His name - John 14 vs 15 - 27, undecided

2. How can that be when none of what I have said so far is of me? undecided

3. Of course I am talking about God's Law whose name is Jesus Christ, the same Law who told you in John 14 vs 15-27 that it is in obeying His teachings and commandments that you prove your love for Him.

4. Moses did it. Elijah did it. David did it. Solomon did it. Mary and Joseph did it. Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth did it. Joseph of Arimathea did it. Even Zaccheus in the end did it. So, explain to me why I can't do as God commands me to do which is seek His Righteousness. Jesus Christ urged all of His followers to each seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) followed by God's Righteousness in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (Heaven included) — shall be added onto them. Wouldn't I be a fool to claim to belong to Jesus Christ all while refusing to do as Jesus Christ commands that I do? undecided

5. No amount of religious gobbledegook will erase the fact that you cannot experience the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God without strict adherence to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Righteousness is the major end goal as only the Righteous can and will inherit Heaven at the end of the day. undecided

p.s. The grace of God refers rather to Eternal Life which is the bonus everyone who comes to Jesus Christ — including the goats — all get at the door. Even demons have eternal life, so there is no reason why the grace of God should be used as an excuse not to obey Jesus Christ, God's Law in all its details. undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:
Love is beautiful, however, it can be challenging to manage.

How can one look past the partners' flaws and love them regardless?

Flaws in this context is when a partner lacks common sense.

There won't be any thing love in the first place

You can just ignore and regard yourself as dating yourself in that relationship
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant/Agreement to the House of Jacob - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21- 30. If you continue to spew religious doctrines and traditions, you will get nowhere close to that which is clearly revealed in Scripture aka the Truth of God. And that same Jesus Christ made clear that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments whereas those who do not love Him are those who reject His teachings and commandments — choose instead ideas that have nothing to do with Him all while hiding behind the many mentions of His name - John 14 vs 15 - 27, undecided

2. How can that be when none of what I have said so far is of me? undecided

3. Of course I am talking about God's Law whose name is Jesus Christ, the same Law who told you in John 14 vs 15-27 that it is in obeying His teachings and commandments that you prove your love for Him.

4. Moses did it. Elijah did it. David did it. Solomon did it. Mary and Joseph did it. Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth did it. Joseph of Arimathea did it. Even Zaccheus in the end did it. So, explain to me why I can't do as God commands me to do which is seek His Righteousness. Jesus Christ urged all of His followers to each seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) followed by God's Righteousness in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (Heaven included) — shall be added onto them. Wouldn't I be a fool to claim to belong to Jesus Christ all while refusing to do as Jesus Christ commands that I do? undecided

5. No amount of religious gobbledegook will erase the fact that you cannot experience the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God without strict adherence to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Righteousness is the major end goal as only the Righteous can and will inherit Heaven at the end of the day. undecided

p.s. The grace of God refers rather to Eternal Life which is the bonus everyone who comes to Jesus Christ — including the goats — all get at the door. Even demons have eternal life, so there is no reason why the grace of God should be used as an excuse not to obey Jesus Christ, God's Law in all its details. undecided
Kobojunkie can you give me a few hours. I gotta attend to some things. Will be with you shortly.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Kobojunkie can you give me a few hours. I gotta attend to some things. Will be with you shortly.
Take your time! smiley
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ, by His own admission, revealed in Matthew 15 vs 22-24 that the world God came to offer salvation to is the world that comprised only of the Lost Sheep of Israel. undecided
Oda naa... Iru kan-un kan-un... I know what and how you mean anyways...
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by eboniest(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Imitate his behaviors,he will understand and change for the better..
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by descarado: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
There is unconditional Love. There's unmerited Love. That bond a mother share's with her Baby is an example of what again? Hell was never designed for humans. Some humans willfully and disobediently and disregard for The Creator and Saviour choose hell.
Some mothers do not share those bonds with their kids.
More than half of the world's population are not Christians. So everybody don't see love from the prism of Christianity.
When arguing a case, don't assume everybody is on the same level with you.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Emmanuel30a: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I answered.
Okay sister or dear sister...? Serves you well or serves you right...?...
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Myer(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I do not agree with you. Rather I accept what God said is what. undecided

2. True love? undecided

There's a strong rebellious spirit in you.
You don't agree with any thing or any one. You don't even agree with God and Satan.
Even Satan must be learning from you.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by descarado: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fryx:

If you love. You just love regardless. You don’t need to be trained to love.
Some attributes are collectively called Love.. if those attributes start having k leg, you will start questioning Love. And when you start questioning Love, better get out.

Counsellors will tell you to give each other space cos it can turn into hatred with is on the same tempo with Love.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Fryx: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by akube34: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chironks:
Love is beautiful, however, it can be challenging to manage.

How can one look past the partners' flaws and love them regardless?

Flaws in this context is when a partner lacks common sense.
you don’t
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
By fire by force
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
I posted that he should manage his wife like that and love her unconditionally. Kobojunkie done vex for my daring to say uncondional love. Ator, na me go tell am make him divorce his wife because she no get common sense? The common sense and reason for him to drop to that conclusion say na dusgbe him marry, e no talk. E no get sense, love am like that. You see as thread be. Make all of us kukuma catch cruise.
Abi nau. grin.na to dey look. Las las, na wetin dey him mind him go do.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Myer:
■ There's a strong rebellious spirit in you.
■ You don't agree with any thing or any one. You don't even agree with God and Satan. Even Satan must be learning from you.
The way you religious folks manufacture spirits left and right, one would think you lot even create them in your own. undecided

2. I agree with what God says, not your numerous lies that when examined cannot be confused in any way or form with the Truth of God. undecided

You seem to know this Satan character more than I do. Thank you. undecided
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Myer(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The way you religious folks manufacture spirits left and right, one would think you lot even create them in your own. undecided

2. I agree with what God says, not your numerous lies that when examined cannot be confused in any way or form with the Truth of God. undecided

You seem to know this Satan character more than I do. Thank you. undecided

You have maxed out the threshold of spiritual ignorance.
If you do not know your enemy, it only infers that you will call your enemies friends and your friends your enemies, as you already do

You reek of Stockholm syndrome.
Hopefully someone will pray for you. All the best.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Myer:
■ You have maxed out the threshold of spiritual ignorance. If you do not know your enemy, it only infers that you will call your enemies friends and your friends your enemies, as you already do You reek of Stockholm syndrome. Hopefully someone will pray for you. All the best.
Unlike you, I know for a fact that the only enemy I can have to my obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ is my own ego — the only thing that can stand in the way of my obedience. Jesus Christ revealed this in His teachings to those who would pay attention - John 8 vs 31 - 44. The one and only friend I desire and have is Jesus Christ in this. All others are people I am commanded by Him to relate to in exactly the way He mandates. undecided

You there busy chasing after phantom enemies, thinking yourself spiritually knowledgable are free to continue in your private delusion. Keep your prayers to yourself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.