Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,096 members, 7,933,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? (11502 Views)

My Sister Has Been Finding It Difficult To Forgive Our Aunt. / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Adrielbradshaw(f): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truth is this, it is really difficult to manage a "difficult partner".... Except you can endure and tolerate his/her excesses, but if you can't, my bro/sis, biko jejely carry your body comot 4 d@ relationship, it is not a do or die affair....

Or are you trying to please society/their family that you are good person, na gunner u b o!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Starships4u(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Harddiskng:

You couldn’t have said it better.

You have only one life to live, why spend it with someone that makes it difficult.

Someone would bring his/her already difficult/overbearing life to mine I'm managing?
Please two cannot tango, e dan loose....
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Love is not a myth. It is like saying Truth or Light is a myth. cheesy

Wrong.

Light is objective and can be seen and quantified.

Truth is verifiable and capable of objectivity. For example, it is truth statement that 1+1 will always equal to 2.

Love is subjective and based off of personal feelings. It is fluid and has no objective way of being qualified or ascertained.

Love can never be the same as truth and light.

Say what you know!
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by prophetfire: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
I know Love. I have seen Love, i have experienced Love. I am Loved. You pray to experience it in your life to have a better understanding of life.
Yes love exists but what people generally call love is compound foolishness borne out of blind lust or unbridled emotions.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Savagedan(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
To love is to trust and to trust is to love.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Kobojunkiee: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Savagedan:
To love is to trust and to trust is to love.
That is recipe for disaster abeg! Humans by nature are fallible and hence untrustworthy. So, the moment you put your trust in another human being, you essentially open yourself to a trainload of hurts and pain. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Exceed15: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2023
I let go of difficult partner. Life is short. Let me enjoy it in peace.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Chironks: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2023
lol...seems like you like vawulence

Relevant123:
Common sense is not common grin grin

Slap them if they misbehave and continue the relationship grin grin
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Chironks: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2023
What if you are married to this person?

Exceed15:
I let go of difficult partner. Life is short. Let me enjoy it in peace.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Chironks: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2023
What if you are married to this person and you have kids?

Adrielbradshaw:
Truth is this, it is really difficult to manage a "difficult partner".... Except you can endure and tolerate his/her excesses, but if you can't, my bro/sis, biko jejely carry your body comot 4 d@ relationship, it is not a do or die affair....

Or are you trying to please society/their family that you are good person, na gunner u b o!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Exceed15: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Chironks:
What if you are married to this person?

Bro, what killed saint obi?

He allowed his wife frustrate him till death. To answer your question.. I will let go.
Re: How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? by Chironks: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2023
LOL.....Giving your partner a mirror of their image

eboniest:
Imitate his behaviors, he will understand and change for the better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!! / How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.