Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,797 members, 7,969,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. (5243 Views)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / β€˜My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
You probably drilled one last night..🀣🀣🀣

I wished, seriously I wished..

But opportunity did not present itself grin

Not my fault grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Noblemanonpoint: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
And when I say most Nigerian men can't reason logically, they'll be saying I hate Nigerians... grin grin grin

Papa, the truth is bitter and your insults just prove that I'm right..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigerian men are actually the ones who simp the most when it comes to financing a woman dumb dumb.
Men outside the shores of this country nor send your papa.
Why do you feel nobody wants to date a Nigerian woman when shes outside the country? They're basically ignored cause they're entitled and not up to standard in mentality, which is what you're exhibiting.
Just a low class lazy slut who depends on a man not her husband for survival.

4 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Good, you don't need any stress in your life..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:

I wished, seriously I wished..

But opportunity did not present itself grin

Not my fault grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Good, you don't need any stress in your life..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Break it down please..

Stress how how
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
A woman can only be a LovePeddler because of a man, which would also makes him a manwhore.

You're talking as if jobs are easy to find and until she gets that job, she should be your responsibility... If you can't afford to do it, then stay far away from women or only go for independent women.
So what you are saying is that women are commodities, for only men with money to take care of her.

i see why these men Bleep you girl, anyhow and rotate among his friends.

I pity men that take women like you serious. Kai. This is so shameful.

So relationship is now by who has money, and you expect genuine love grin. Jokes πŸ˜‚

And people like you, frowned at seyi when he said, his son's would run trains on people daughter.

Tell me what will make a man think such way, if not that women of this generation has no value.

As an adult, looking forward to spend the rest of your life with a man, you expect the man to buy pads and pay your bills, what then makes you an adult. If you can't take responsibility even of your own needs. You expect a man to provide basic things for you.

And you want to be respected, you will see shege and have sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2023
In as much as we wouldn't like hearing this from the other gender, I just think we women are naturally stressful... We like marking our territories... We would come to your house and change the entire house settings just because we're in a relationship with you.. grin grin grin
tonicyril:

Break it down please..

Stress how how

2 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2023
I don't know who the hell Seyi is.

Like I said, if you don't have money, stay single or go for an independent woman who can provide for herself, did you skip that part
Bunkbars:
So what you are saying is that women are commodities, for only men with money to take care of her.

i see why these men Bleep you girl, anyhow and rotate among his friends.

I pity men that take women like you serious. Kai. This is so shameful.

So relationship is now by who has money, and you expect genuine love grin. Jokes πŸ˜‚

And people like you, frowned at seyi when he said, his son's would run trains on people daughter.

Tell me what will make a man think such way, if not that women of this generation has no value.

As an adult, looking forward to spend the rest of your life with a man, you expect the man to buy pads and pay your bills, what then makes you an adult. If you can't take responsibility even of your own needs. You expect a man to provide basic things for you.

And you want to be respected, you will see shege and have sense by force.

3 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
In as much as we wouldn't like hearing this from the other gender, I just think we women are naturally stressful... We like marking our territories... We would come to your house and change the entire house settings just because we're in a relationship with you.. grin grin grin

U re right, and that is because women are territorial in nature..even you.

And the irony is that the qualities u mentioned up there is one if the reasons that make we men believe our women are into us grin

When I am dating u I want to be seeing changes
When I am dating you, other girls around should sense it without being informed.
But no man want it when his woman is extremely gummy and stalking grin

We call it women problem, but we men can't do without them, you call it men problems but you women can not do without us.

Just take a seat, choose ur problem with sense and let the gbasgbos ensue grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2023
I immediately changed my man's bedding when we got back together because I was like there's no way I'm gonna get into the same bedding he probably did with another woman...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I also changed few other things around the house.. grin grin grin
tonicyril:

U re right, and that is because women are territorial in nature..even you.

And the irony is that the qualities u mentioned up there is one if the reasons that make we men believe our women are into us grin

When I am dating u I want to be seeing changes
When I am dating you, other girls around should sense it without being informed.
But no man want it when his woman is extremely gummy and stalking grin

We call it women problem, but we men can't do without them, you call it men problems but you women can not do without us.

Just take a seat, choose ur problem with sense and let the gbasgbos ensue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I immediately changed my man's bedding when we got back together because I was like there's no way I'm gonna get into the same bedding he probably did with another woman...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I also changed few other things around the house.. grin grin grin

Aahh alaye..na which kain human bn u be??
U need to see how I opened my mouth to the attainable convenient radius upon reading ur doings grin

How is what he did with his ex on the bedding ur concern?? Oh, I forgot, that is the way of saying to the ex that u detest her so much for walloping you grin grin grin

I am sorry for bringing back the memory grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by sageb: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Negroid001:
grin grin grin

so hilarious πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Nope... It was never about what the ex did, I mean I'm also not a saint.

I just can't sleep in the same bedding a man was sharing with another woman, I don't care if they're clean, they must go... The curtains were also not left out, I changed them too... grin grin grin

Just wanted to mark my territory.
tonicyril:

Aahh alaye..na which kain human bn u be??
U need to see how I opened my mouth to the attainable convenient radius upon reading ur doings grin

How is what he did with his ex on the bedding ur concern?? Oh, I forgot, that is the way of saying to the ex that u detest her so much for walloping you grin grin grin

I am sorry for bringing back the memory grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope... It was never about what the ex did, I mean I'm also not a saint.

I just can't sleep in the same bedding a man was sharing with another woman, I don't care if they're clean, they must go... The curtains were also not left out, I changed them too... grin grin grin

Just wanted to mark my territory.

I like the fact that u admit u re not a Saint...

Yoruba adage says "Only a thief would know the footprint of a fellow thief on a rock" grin

I like you sha, I sha hope issue won't burst out when ur daughter starts encroaching grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2023
I don't wish for my future kids to take after me... I'll have high blood pressure..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:

I like the fact that u admit u re not a Saint...

Yoruba adage says "Only a thief would know the footprint of a fellow thief on a rock" grin

I like you sha, I sha hope issue won't burst out when ur daughter starts encroaching grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't wish for my future kids to take after me... I'll have high blood pressure..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our adage says....
The offspring of an elephant will never be a cretin, the seed birthed by elephant will always take after its parent"

U get it now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Can you just stop with your adages.. 🀦🀦🀦

How old are you? 55 years old?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:

Our adage says....
The offspring of an elephant will never be a cretin, the seed birthed by elephant will always take after its parent"

U get it now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.
the once that start having s*x at 14 na their 16yr old byfrnd go take care of them
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Yes... Since they'll be doing things meant for adults, then they should also take up responsibilities meant for adults.
ruggedtimi:
the once that start having s*x at 14 na their 16yr old byfrnd go take care of them

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tochez24(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
And when I say most Nigerian men can't reason logically, they'll be saying I hate Nigerians... grin grin grin

Papa, the truth is bitter and your insults just prove that I'm right..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a big FOOL.... so because I'm dating a girl, she then becomes my responsibility lol. What a clown!!!!
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Can you just stop with your adages.. 🀦🀦🀦

How old are you? 55 years old?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin

55?? Ooh my...those are final year brethren grin grin

I am in my early thirties...but I love to be cultural alot
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by dontrulee: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

Lol, read what you wrote up again and again and tell me it makes sense to you?

Nawa o
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by dontrulee: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
tochez24:

You're a big FOOL.... so because I'm dating a girl, she then becomes my responsibility lol. What a clown!!!!

Dating and not even marriage sef.
Responsibility kor, capability ni
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=125821277]And when I say most Nigerian men can't reason logically, they'll be saying I hate Nigerians... grin grin grin

Papa, the truth is bitter and your insults just prove that I'm right..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=125822096]You guys be drilling them like they're boreholes..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
I can't see anything here.[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=125825675][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=125825586][/quote]
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
It does make sense.

Only an irresponsible man will see it not making any sense.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
dontrulee:

Lol, read what you wrote up again and again and tell me it makes sense to you?

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Well, I didn't understand a thing from those adages... You had me completely in the dark..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:
grin grin grin

55?? Ooh my...those are final year brethren grin grin

I am in my early thirties...but I love to be cultural alot
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by dontrulee: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
It does make sense.

Only an irresponsible man will see it not making any sense.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call me irresponsible if you like but I'll never put myself at a disadvantage. Even if I have the means to fund a girls lifestyle, I wouldn't.
To hell with gold diggers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by dontrulee: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
It does make sense.

It doesn't make sense.
If it does, may your children follow your path. grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Dshocker(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Na so una dey do for South Africa?
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I can't see anything here.

It's frm my device. I've been trying to say that ur comment has made me to knw u've been lying abt Nigerian guys in ur country. U've constantly maintained here that ur girls only love Nigerian guys because of the monetary gain they get frm them but frm ur comment i've been able to deduce two important points. (1) Most girls, u inclusive irrespective of country or race see relationship as an investment that must be rewarded monetarily. (2) Both Nigerian nd SA guys spend money on their girls in ur country but some of them choose to go out with our guys for many other reasons best known to them nd not necessarily for the money they get. But u nd some of ur guys on this forum have always tried to make us bliv ur girls can't love our guys over there without money as if ur girls are very special breed with golden puccy. I only blame most of those low-self esteem nairaland guys that are fun of over-esteeming foreign girls here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Negodu! Please Does Anyone Know Where This Girl Is Going Too? - Photo / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House / Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.