Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. (5136 Views)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Being a modern African doesn't change anything... We Africans still value our African practices.

Else move to Europe and live your modern life with a European woman there.
Jman06:
Modern African man
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Intrepid01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
It's every African man's duty to take good care of his woman.

You can't be claiming someone as your woman, but still expect the father to be taking care of someone who's now a woman and has got a man claiming her as his.

Since you'll be drilling her, then it becomes your duty to buy her sanitary pads or tampons for those rainy days... cheesy cheesy cheesy

FYI, sexual intimacy is not the excuse for your parent to escape their responsibilities. A man only has the responsibility to take care of his wife. When next he asks you to open your legs, tell him to pay the bride price. Once he pays the bride price he owns the benefits and the responsibilities. Lastly, sex is not an escape route out of poverty but then marriage can be.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
You can't expect a father to be financially supporting his wife and another man's woman... That's an abomination.. grin grin grin

Not every guy has enough money for marriage, but can afford to financially support his girlfriend.
Intrepid01:

FYI, sexual intimacy is not the excuse for your parent to escape their responsibilities. A man only has the responsibility to take care of his wife. When next he asks you to open your legs, tell him to pay the bride price. Once he pays the bride price he owns the benefits and the responsibilities. Lastly, sex is not an escape route out of poverty but then marriage can be.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Being a modern African doesn't change anything... We Africans still value our African practices.

Else move to Europe and live your modern life with a European woman there.
There are some aspects of African cultures that I don't find practicable in modern time and one of them is the idea of carrying a full grown adult that is not related to me by blood as my responsibility, especially when she can wake up one day, divorce me and follow another man.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Then move to Europe and live your modernized life there with a European woman.
Jman06:
There are some aspects of African cultures that I don't find practicable in modern time and one of them is the idea of carrying a full grown adult that is not related to me by blood as my responsibility, especially when she can wake up one day, divorce me and follow another man.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Then move to Europe and live your modernized life there with a European woman.
What if I choose to live my life in Africa to change that aspect of African culture?
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen, period!!!
Jman06:
What if I choose to live my life in Africa to change that aspect of African culture?
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen, period!!!
No, I'll stay in the kitchen and quench the heat, or I can even live in Europe and quench the heat from there.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Intrepid01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
You can't expect a father to be financially supporting his wife and another man's woman... That's an abomination.. grin grin grin

Not every guy has enough money for marriage, but can afford to financially support his girlfriend.

Your upbringing is faulty, you should petition your folks. Bye!
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Negroid001(m): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The supposed come back no enter at all. undecided

Wouldn't it be much more appropriate to avoid gold diggers since you don't seem to be into them? There are others out there who don't mind swinging with them at all. undecided
Hmmm.
Here's another reasonable point of view.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by triangulation: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Another jollof brother who's head is only filled with insults is here..🤣🤣🤣

But you guys are funny.
It's really delusional to cry foul when you are treated with a doze of your own medicine
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jessez: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Anny69:
To be honest nothing sensible comes out from that lady's account.
seriously
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jessez: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

The boyfriend can only take care of her if he get married to her that's when the full responsibility comes in, but there not married so her father should be the one or she should get a job
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jessez: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys be drilling them like they're boreholes..😂😂😂

SA girls are very corrupt that's why u see unwanted pregnancy anyhow and hic anyhow
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jessez: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You probably drilled one last night..🤣🤣🤣

That's how your boyfriend also drilled you everyday with his smal dick😂😂
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Finally I'm free and I can torment you... grin grin grin

Tell me about the Yoruba traditional wedding ceremony... What are the cultural practices that the family must perform for the wedding to take place?
sorry for the long time no reply...

Nothing much..

As a man, when I find u and made my intention known to you and u agree to marry me, then.
I go home to inform my parent of the new development, u as a woman will also inform ur parent.
Now ur parent will choose a date for introduction, so u will have to relay the chosen date to me and I will inform my parent
On that day my parent will have to visit ur parent in persons, and we will bring along some traditional items like gin, kolanut, bitter kola, fruits and some others (necessary)
Ur parent will want to cook for the intending hosting of the future inlaws grin
Then normal introduction will ensue, if possible, alagaiduro(traditional m.c) will be on ground to handle the function.

After everything is done and dusted, ur parent will still be the one to choose the wedding date and the info will be relayed to us.

A list of what ur family needs to collect will be given to me, these items ranges from ..
At least 40(or more) tubers of yam
30ltr gallon of red oil(it might be two or more)
30ltr gallon of g/nut oil(might be more)
Full box of wife clothes..
Plenty of fruits in varieties
Female goat(big one)
Bible or quran
Bride price(dowry)
And many many tins(a no know them, I have never wedded before grin )
See, this is a long thing jare....a don taya already grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's similar to ours.

But we have introduction and bride negotiations on separate dates.

Introduction is when the guy's family comes to introduce themselves to the girl's family and to inform the girl's family of their son's intention to marry their daughter in the nearest future... We usually call it "go thiba sefero" which translates to closing the gate for any potential suitors.

Once the guy feels he's ready to take things to the next level, the families will then meet again for bride price negotiations.

In every SA bride price, cows are of the most importance.

In my tribe the bride price is usually money, cows, and goats... And during the week of the wedding, the groom's family would bring more gifts in a form of clothes, shoes and blankets for their future daughter in law.
tonicyril:
sorry for the long time no reply...

Nothing much..

As a man, when I find u and made my intention known to you and u agree to marry me, then.
I go home to inform my parent of the new development, u as a woman will also inform ur parent.
Now ur parent will choose a date for introduction, so u will have to relay the chosen date to me and I will inform my parent
On that day my parent will have to visit ur parent in persons, and we will bring along some traditional items like gin, kolanut, bitter kola, fruits and some others (necessary)
Ur parent will want to cook for the intending hosting of the future inlaws grin
Then normal introduction will ensue, if possible, alagaiduro(traditional m.c) will be on ground to handle the function.

After everything is done and dusted, ur parent will still be the one to choose the wedding date and the info will be relayed to us.

A list of what ur family needs to collect will be given to me, these items ranges from ..
At least 40(or more) tubers of yam
30ltr gallon of red oil(it might be two or more)
30ltr gallon of g/nut oil(might be more)
Full box of wife clothes..
Plenty of fruits in varieties
Female goat(big one)
Bible or quran
Bride price(dowry)
And many many tins(a no know them, I have never wedded before grin )
See, this is a long thing jare....a don taya already grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
It's similar to ours.

But we have introduction and bride negotiations on separate dates.

Introduction is when the guy's family comes to introduce themselves to the girl's family and to inform the girl's family of their son's intention to marry their daughter in the nearest future... We usually call it "go thiba sefero" which translates to closing the gate for any potential suitors.

Once the guy feels he's ready to take things to the next level, the families will then meet again for bride price negotiations.

In every SA bride price, cows are of the most importance.

In my tribe the bride price is usually money, cows, and goats... And during the week of the wedding, the groom's family would bring more gifts in a form of clothes, shoes and blankets for their future daughter in law.
laslas na still same way.

Do the groom use to prostrate?? Cus here, in my tribe, u as a groom will prostrate several times(in the company if ur friends) but that is during the engagement function sha.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
No, they don't.

But when greeting the elders, he must remove his hat, if he's wearing one... It's a sign of respect.
tonicyril:
laslas na still same way.

Do the groom use to prostrate?? Cus here, in my tribe, u as a groom will prostrate several times(in the company if ur friends) but that is during the engagement function sha.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Samantha124:
No, they don't.

But when greeting the elders, he must remove his hat, if he's wearing one... It's a sign of respect.
in yoruba land if u re greeting elders u must remove ur cap, then prostrate, if u re a girl, u don't need to remove ur headgear but u must kneel down.

While during wedding/engagement, u as a groom (in the company of ur friends) must prostrate so many times in front of ur brides parents and each time u want to stand up u must drop money into the plate provided in front of the bride's parents.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Okay, at least you know something about your tribe other than those adages.. grin grin grin
tonicyril:
in yoruba land if u re greeting elders u must remove ur cap, then prostrate, if u re a girl, u don't need to remove ur headgear but u must kneel down.

While during wedding/engagement, u as a groom (in the company of ur friends) must prostrate so many times in front of ur brides parents and each time u want to stand up u must drop money into the plate provided in front of the bride's parents.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Eyinju112(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
dontrulee:

Maybe other guys Sha but not me.
I don't give women money even after sleeping with them. Infact, it's women that give me money.

Ladies like to manipulate men just like you twisting things for your own benefit and I like you for that.

For me, the Mr. Nice guy part of me died many years ago and I beat ladies in their own game. grin grin

What you wrote there isn’t being smart. It’s just been so irresponsible. You don’t give women money yet you take from them. And your mum gonna feel like she birth a man. Isssh
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by dontrulee: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eyinju112:

What you wrote there isn’t being smart. It’s just been so irresponsible. You don’t give women money yet you take from them. And your mum gonna feel like she birth a man. Isssh

Thank you so much for your compliment.
The ladies giving me money are not complaining grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by rickleye: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

As long as she is sleeping under his roof and has not been handed off to a guy in marriage , she’s his responsibility. All that stuff she is doing is “ on the low “

Fathers must love their daughters so that they can find love and affirmation in all the right place.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by DonroxyII: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.