Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,389 members, 7,904,476 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. (5038 Views)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Intrepid01(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

Is that the way things work in South Africa, your parents stop taking responsibility once you start having sexual affairs? Wow what a world we live in…
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by sslcrypt: 2:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

Nonsense talk. A man is only responsible when he comes to take her away via marriage. not to say the man can't or shouldn't spend we every now and then.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I just beat you at your own game..💪💪🤣🤣

Boshego bjo bobotse...🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

The second sentence, what does it mean??
And this ur language sef, how on earth will two consonants follow one another in a word?? grin grin
I am sure the revised edition of ur language would not have them follow each other like that. So u re using a strong sepedi for me when u have not even taught me the elementary...kwantiniu.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Babe I beg to disagree with you on this one
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by triangulation: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
And when I say most Nigerian men can't reason logically, they'll be saying I hate Nigerians... grin grin grin

Papa, the truth is bitter and your insults just prove that I'm right..😂😂😂
Is that oloshoic reasoning part of you guy's culture in South Africa? Asking for a friend
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Another jollof brother who's head is only filled with insults is here..🤣🤣🤣

But you guys are funny.
triangulation:

Is that oloshoic reasoning part of you guy's culture in South Africa? Asking for a friend
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2023
It meant good night.

Most of you Nigerians know nothing about your cultures because you allowed Christianity and Islam to demonize and destroy your cultural values.

I'm sure the only things you know very well about your tribe are those adages... grin grin grin
tonicyril:

The second sentence, what does it mean??
And this ur language sef, how on earth will two consonants follow one another in a word?? grin grin
I am sure the revised edition of ur language would not have them follow each other like that. So u re using a strong sepedi for me when u have not even taught me the elementary...kwantiniu.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2023
It's every African man's duty to provide for his woman... Our forefathers used to do this, so why are you guys now running away from your responsibilities?

If you want a submissive woman, you must provide for her, simple!!!
Intrepid01:

Is that the way things work in South Africa, your parents stop taking responsibility once you start having sexual affairs? Wow what a world we live in…
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
It meant good night.

Most of you Nigerians know nothing about your cultures because you allowed Christianity and Islam to demonize and destroy your cultural values.

I'm sure the only things you know very well about your tribe are those adages... grin grin grin

Alaye kilosele gan-an??

Why u dey enter me anyhow na..

I am not even religious so to say..why you dey enter me anyhow??
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Then what do you have to say about those African men who are cohabiting with their women?

Do you still expect a father who also has a woman/wife at home to be financially supporting someone who's living with a man and performing wifely duties to that man?
sslcrypt:

Nonsense talk. A man is only responsible when he comes to take her away via marriage. not to say the man can't or shouldn't spend we every now and then.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Because I'm very sure that I know about my cultural values far better than you know about yours..💃💃💃

I'm sure if I ask you another question now, you'll say it depends on the family again..😃😃😃
tonicyril:

Alaye kilosele gan-an??

Why u dey enter me anyhow na..

I am not even religious so to say..why you dey enter me anyhow??
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Because I'm very sure that I know about my cultural values far better than you know about yours..💃💃💃

I'm sure if I ask you another question now, you'll say it depends on the family again..😃😃😃

Oya ask na.. ask
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
So you don't want to back down without a fight?🤣🤣🤣
tonicyril:

Oya ask na.. ask
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
So you don't want to back down without a fight?🤣🤣🤣

Well, u re the one still attacking you know, I haven't started attacking you grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Since I'm the one attacking you, maybe I should leave you to get some peace of mind.
tonicyril:

Well, u re the one still attacking you know, I haven't started attacking you grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Since I'm the one attacking you, maybe I should leave you to get some peace of mind.
No, trigger the second bullet out...

I dare you..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Intrepid01(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
It's every African man's duty to provide for his woman... Our forefathers used to do this, so why are you guys now running away from your responsibilities?

If you want a submissive woman, you must provide for her, simple!!!

Nope, stop changing the context, you weren’t referring to a wife-husband-father thing, “you said once a girl start having sexual affair”…sexual affair isn’t restricted to married people I believe. Boys and girls start having sex from ages 12, 13 and above now. Does that mean their sexual partner should be the one footing their bills at that age too? A man is only responsible for the financial responsibility of his wife.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2023
As long as you act like an adult by doing things meant for adults, then take responsibility like an adult.
Intrepid01:

Nope, stop changing the context, you weren’t referring to a wife-husband-father thing, “you said once a girl start having sexual affair”…sexual affair isn’t restricted to married people I believe. Boys and girls start having sex from ages 12, 13 and above now. Does that mean their sexual partner should be the one footing their bills at that age too? A man is only responsible for the financial responsibility of his wife.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys be drilling them like they're boreholes..😂😂😂
And when we don't drill at all or drill you well you'll be complaining of not being sexually satisfied. What does that tell you? Of course, it means that ladies also enjoy the sex as much as guys do. So, why should a guy take up the responsibility of providing for you
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Isn't it the duty of an African man to provide for his woman? Answer this please.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jman06:
And when we don't drill at all or drill you well you'll be complaining of not being sexually satisfied. What does that tell you? Of course, it means that ladies also enjoy the sex as much as guys do. So, why should a guy take up the responsibility of providing for you
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Isn't it the duty of an African man to provide for his woman? Answer this please.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is NOT the duty of a modern man to provide for any wife within the context of modern marriages.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you not an African man?
Jman06:
It is NOT the duty of a modern man to provide for any wife within the context of modern marriages.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Finally I'm free and I can torment you... grin grin grin

Tell me about the Yoruba traditional wedding ceremony... What are the cultural practices that the family must perform for the wedding to take place?
tonicyril:
No, trigger the second bullet out...

I dare you..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by ogbe88(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:

U are not well.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you not an African man?
I'm a global man. The world is a global village!
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lolest... So you're now denying your ethnicity just because you're trying to run away from your responsibility?🤣🤣🤣
Jman06:
I'm a global man. The world is a global village!
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Lolest... So you're now denying your ethnicity just because you're trying to run away from your responsibility?🤣🤣🤣
No, I'm only changing with trends.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
But you're still an African..🤣🤣🤣
Jman06:
No, I'm only changing with trends.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Intrepid01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
As long as you act like an adult by doing things meant for adults, then take responsibility like an adult.

You can’t transfer your financial responsibilities to your boyfriend or a guy simply because you’re in a sexual relationship. If your parents are tired of their responsibilities then they should marry you off.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Jman06(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
But you're still an African..🤣🤣🤣
Modern African man
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's every African man's duty to take good care of his woman.

You can't be claiming someone as your woman, but still expect the father to be taking care of someone who's now a woman and has got a man claiming her as his.

Since you'll be drilling her, then it becomes your duty to buy her sanitary pads or tampons for those rainy days... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Intrepid01:

You can’t transfer your financial responsibilities to your boyfriend or a guy simply because you’re in a sexual relationship. If your parents are tired of their responsibilities then they should marry you off.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Doctoadisa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Common sense is scarce nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brothers, Come Help A Sister / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? / These Girls Are Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.