Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. (4943 Views)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / β€˜My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
It doesn't matter... We use our languages more than English here, the same way you guys use pidgin more than English there.

So if you want me to learn pidgin, help me tell your people in SA to learn our languages too... I can't be speaking with my fellow African in my country in English when we're not even in the workplace.

I'm only here through the internet, but they're here physically, yet they don't bother learning... Someone will be here for 10 years, but still not fluent in at least one SA language.
Dshocker:

I am not talking of native language.

Just like queen's english, pidgin english is also a general spoken language in Nigeria.

You have to learn pidgin, by hook, or by crook 🀝
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't even know my tribal adages.

I used to cram them back in high school and forget them afterwards... grin grin grin

Pheeew!!!!!

What tribe are you sef??

And secondly, how would u say u forgot ur tribal adages??

Don't u know ur tribe is ur identity??

I don't joke with my tribe, my tribe is my everything grin

Lemme give u a hint, u don't cram adages, u use them more frequently so that they stick to ur mind(not brain)

I know ur type, u be one of those gen z guys that doesn't speak any language apart from the borrowed English language
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
You can assist your babe,not take up the whole responsibility. The sex is enjoyed by the two of you.But girls be making it look as if they do you a favour
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sepedi tribe.

I know everything about my tribe except for adages and proverbs... I only know very few... I also have a Sepedi book that consists of adages, proverbs, and short stories.

I speak Sepedi more than English... Even now as I'm typing this, I'm speaking Sepedi, so don't be surprised when my English is Sepedified..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:

Pheeew!!!!!

What tribe are you sef??

And secondly, how would u say u forgot ur tribal adages??

Don't u know ur tribe is ur identity??

I don't joke with my tribe, my tribe is my everything grin

Lemme give u a hint, u don't cram adages, u use them more frequently so that they stick to ur mind(not brain)

I know ur type, u be one of those gen z guys that doesn't speak any language apart from the borrowed English language
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Sepedi tribe.

I know everything about my tribe except for adages and proverbs... I only know very few... I also have a Sepedi book that consists of adages, proverbs, and short stories.

I speak Sepedi more than English... Even now as I'm typing this, I'm speaking Sepedi, so don't be surprised when my English is Sepedified..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sepedi?? Never heard of that tribe before

I only know about xhosa, zulu, swahili, soweto and afrikaans..(mind you, I don't know if these are tribe or languages....I just listed what are in my brain)

Lemme hint you, u don't know adages by reading only, inshort I don't read adages, I learn by watching cultural and traditional movies, vintage movies, listening to programmes in yoruba language. Not ordinary yoruba, vintage yoruba that is rich in culture.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Soweto is a township and not a language.

Sepedi people are not big on adages... But they're very good in reciting their clan names.

Adages aside, I probably know more about my tribe than you know about yours... cheesy cheesy cheesy
tonicyril:

Sepedi?? Never heard of that tribe before

I only know about xhosa, zulu, swahili, soweto and afrikaans..(mind you, I don't know if these are tribe or languages....I just listed what are in my brain)

Lemme hint you, u don't know adages by reading only, inshort I don't read adages, I learn by watching cultural and traditional movies, vintage movies, listening to programmes in yoruba language. Not ordinary yoruba, vintage yoruba that is rich in culture.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Soweto is a township and not a language.

Sepedi people are not big on adages... But they're very good in reciting their clan names.

Adages aside, I probably know more about my tribe than you know about yours... cheesy cheesy cheesy

At the emboldened, pls come again grin grin grin

I know u re a teaser, u must be teasing me grin grin..

I am laughing in sepedi grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
I repeat, I probably know more about my tribe than you know about yours!!!😁😁😁😁
tonicyril:

At the emboldened, pls come again grin grin grin

I know u re a teaser, u must be teasing me grin grin..

I am laughing in sepedi grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

Where will the boyfriend run to?

If you just answer for answering sake without getting the question then you ain't ready to become an adult, just remain in that childhood body because children aren't responsible for themselves while adults are.

Grow as you age, don't remain stagnant.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Oracleee: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
Omo. Which kind yeye take be this??

E weak me to quote her.

Talk of if fish brain is a person.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I repeat, I probably know more about my tribe than you know about yours!!!😁😁😁😁
Can u prove that to me??
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
How?
tonicyril:

Can u prove that to me??
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
How?

E pain me as a no just know how a go take handle you.

Well, I don't know how to make this scenario more difficult for u to prove, but my eyes are on you.. I gat my eyes in you.

I will burst out when u expect less and I will have u prove to me ur claim beyond reasonable doubt, but ur failure to do so comes with a price to pay. I don't usually concede defeat so easily..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tell me this, religion aside, according to your tribe, what kinds of cultural practices do you guys perform when a baby is born?
tonicyril:

E pain me as a no just know how a go take handle you.

Well, I don't know how to make this scenario more difficult for u to prove, but my eyes are on you.. I gat my eyes in you.

I will burst out when u expect less and I will have u prove to me ur claim beyond reasonable doubt, but ur failure to do so comes with a price to pay. I don't usually concede defeat so easily..
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Tell me this, religion aside, according to your tribe, what kinds of cultural practices do you guys perform when a baby is born?
it depends on the family the child come out from, each and every family has its own tradition.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
In as much as each and every family has got their own traditions, but there are some tribal traditions that must be practiced.

Tell me about them... Let's see how well you know about your tribe..😝😝😝
tonicyril:
it depends on the family the child come out from, each and every family has its own tradition.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
In as much as each and every family has got their own traditions, but there are some tribal traditions that must be practiced.

Tell me about them... Let's see how well you know about your tribe..😝😝😝
Nothing other than naming ceremony na

In yorubaland(those days tho) We perform the ceremonial rite for the male child on the 8th day while the female child will hold on the 7th day

But those customs are now considered obsolete

Apart from the individual clanish rite and the one I stated above then nothing more
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Well, let me tell you about my culture, some of us whose people still preserve their cultural practices... When a baby is born, the following things are done:

1. There's something about Sepedi elders that still confuses me even today... They already know the tribal and clan names your children are going to bear even before you have any children... I'm still working on learning how they do it... I was named after my great grandmother.

Sometimes I'd listen to my mother putting the names of my future children in order and I'd just be in the dark... It's like traditional mathematics... grin grin grin... I'd go to my grandparents and they'd still arrange them the same way.

2. So by the time the baby is born, there's already a name for him or her, even though the parents might still decide the give the baby a middle name of their choice.

3. The baby would be forbidden from going outside the house for a period of about a month and also no guests are allowed into the house at that time... The family would usually put a stick just outside of the entrance so that people would see it and know that there's a new born baby in the house and therefore, they shouldn't get in... But if it happens that the baby has to be taken outside the house before the time is right, maybe they want to take him or her to the clinic.... They would burn this other thing called "tupa"... Apparently it protects the baby from being exposed to harmful spirits.

4. You'll not be allowed to go anywhere near the baby if you've just had sex or coming from a funeral... You must stay away from the baby for at least 7 days.

5. After a period of about a month, the family would prepare a small traditional beer and they'll use it to kneel down somewhere around their yard and introduce the baby to the ancestors... They would pray to the ancestors while pouring the traditional beer to the ground bit by bit... But this is only done by traditionalists.

There you go, I'm done... 1 for me and 0 for you..πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
tonicyril:

Nothing other than naming ceremony na

In yorubaland(those days tho) We perform the ceremonial rite for the male child on the 8th day while the female child will hold on the 7th day

But those customs are now considered obsolete

Apart from the individual clanish rite and the one I stated above then nothing more
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, let me tell you about my culture, some of us whose people still preserve their cultural practices... When a baby is born, the following things are done:

1. There's something about Sepedi elders that still confuses me even today... They already know the tribal and clan names your children are going to bear even before you have any children... I'm still working on learning how they do it... I was named after my great grandmother.

Sometimes I'd listen to my mother putting the names of my future children in order and I'd just be in the dark... It's like traditional mathematics... grin grin grin... I'd go to my grandparents and they'd still arrange them the same way.

2. So by the time the baby is born, there's already a name for him or her, even though the parents might still decide the give the baby a middle name of their choice.

3. The baby would be forbidden from going outside the house for a period of about a month and also no guests are allowed into the house at that time... The family would usually put a stick just outside of the entrance so that people would see it and know that there's a new born baby in the house and therefore, they shouldn't get in... But if it happens that the baby has to be taken outside the house before the time is right, maybe they want to take him or her to the clinic.... They would burn this other thing called "tupa"... Apparently it protects the baby from being exposed to harmful spirits.

4. You'll not be allowed to go anywhere near the baby if you've just had sex or coming from a funeral... You must stay away from the baby for at least 7 days.

5. After a period of about a month, the family would prepare a small traditional beer and they'll use it to kneel down somewhere around their yard and introduce the baby to the ancestors... They would pray to the ancestors while pouring the traditional beer to the ground bit by bit... But this is only done by traditionalists.

There you go, I'm done... 1 for me and 0 for you..πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Wait....u mean ur grandmother name is Samantha?? As u were named after her....

And secondly, u said a name is predicted for the baby even before he or she is born?
And if mama predict a name, same will be predicted by grandmama??

Just small play wey we dey play, u don carry juju enter
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha isn't my real name, duhhh!!!

Yes, the first/tribal and clan names are predicted long before the baby is conceived or born.

The elders already know how to arrange these names... My mother also taught some of my sisters on how the names are arranged, but I'm still in the dark.

But if it happens that a woman has children before marriage, some of her children's names are going to be changed after getting married so that they can take after the names of the father's side of the family.
tonicyril:

Wait....u mean ur grandmother name is Samantha?? As u were named after her....

And secondly, u said a name is predicted for the baby even before he or she is born?
And if mama predict a name, same will be predicted by grandmama??

Just small play wey we dey play, u don carry juju enter
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Godsongang: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okay continue
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Samantha isn't my real name, duhhh!!!

Yes, the first/tribal and clan names are predicted long before the baby is conceived or born.

The elders already know how to arrange these names... My mother also taught some of my sisters on how the names are arranged, but I'm still in the dark.

But if it happens that a woman has children before marriage, some of her children's names are going to be changed after getting married so that they can take after the names of the father's side of the family.

Ok, so what will happen if a female names has bn predicted before the baby us conceived but eventually the baby turned out to be a male??

Or are u telling me that even before a baby is conceived, the elders already knows if it would be male or female child??

BTW...what is ur name tongue tongue tongue

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
They can't predict the sex of the baby, but they'd already have names of both genders ready... They already know who's gonna be named after who if it's a girl or a boy... Like I said, I was named after my great grandmother... But my parents still gave me a middle name of their choice.

And if it happens that they give the baby a wrong name, they baby might have bad lucks for the rest of his or her life, until the family change his or her name and give him or her the right one.

I can't give you my name, it's against nairaland rules, remember? cheesy cheesy cheesy
tonicyril:

Ok, so what will happen if a female names has bn predicted before the baby us conceived but eventually the baby turned out to be a male??

Or are u telling me that even before a baby is conceived, the elders already knows if it would be male or female child??

BTW...what is ur name tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
They can't predict the sex of the baby, but they'd already have names of both genders ready... They already know who's gonna be named after who if it's a girl or a boy... Like I said, I was named after my great grandmother... But my parents still gave me a middle name of their choice.

And if it happens that they give the baby a wrong name, they baby might have bad lucks for the rest of his or her life, until the family change his or her name and give him or her the right one.
Ooh I see....I see it as a form of culture preservation tho.

I can't give you my name, it's against nairaland rules, remember? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh, I am sorry..
I just wanted to know how a name sound in Sepedi..never knew it contravene actually..

Pardon me for the intrusion ma'am.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Now tell me this Mr, do you still think you know more about your tribe compared to the way I know about mine?🀭🀭🀭
tonicyril:

Ooh I see....I see it as a form of culture preservation tho.

Oh, I am sorry..
I just wanted to know how a name sound in Sepedi..never knew it contravene actually..

Pardon me for the intrusion ma'am.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Now tell me this Mr, do you still think you know more about your tribe compared to the way I know about mine?🀭🀭🀭

I know more than you do bro......I actually do grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nah, you know nothing... You're just a small fish in a big pond, I will fry you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
tonicyril:

I know more than you do bro......I actually do grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by shantti(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

I hope the said boyfriend will collect her dowry and all the entitlement due to her father when she gets married
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah, you know nothing... You're just a small fish in a big pond, I will fry you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
iyen emi naa??

Me...small fish in a big pond....me?? Aahhh mogbe!!! grin grin grin

This tin that u talk now, hmm

If I choose to enter you now, I will be taking pity on you again and I don't want to say "please I am sorry" again this night before I sleep off, else I would have reminded you of the ill event that happened between u and the gang of the lady u met in a mall grin grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
I just beat you at your own game..πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ🀣🀣

Boshego bjo bobotse...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
tonicyril:
iyen emi naa??

Me...small fish in a big pond....me?? Aahhh mogbe!!! grin grin grin

This tin that u talk now, hmm

If I choose to enter you now, I will be taking pity on you again and I don't want to say "please I am sorry" again this night before I sleep off, else I would have reminded you of the ill event that happened between u and the gang of the lady u met in a mall grin grin grin
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by K33fK0zaRt: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Oracleee post=125829977]

E weak me to quote her.

Talk of if fish brain is a person. Lmao
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Slynation(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

So what happens to her two legs and two hands...?? So.she can't work to fend for herself right!!

If they tell some of you that you have chicken brains, they will think it's an insult, but it is pure fact...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And Bae / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Sign Terms And Conditions Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.