Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,838 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (29981 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Watch Pastor Sign Fireman In Documentary Titled Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
coogar:

you must have been born brainless.

christine ibori laundered money for her brother, james! it was what she submitted in court as her defense and was found guilty.
james ibori is already guilty of that crime but there are other offences of his that are being put together as we speak which is why he's yet to be convicted. if ibori had never committed any crime in his life, the crimes committed by his associates is enough to pronounce him guilty. his sister and another man laundered huge substantial sums of money for ibori

i know you are daft but please i beg of you - stop disgracing the people of sagamu with your royal daftness.
there's what's called guilty by association in money laundering. if it's not in practise in nigeria(where you come from), it's in practise in the united kingdom where james ibori has been charged. if i steal money and put it in my wife's account and she spends and spreads it into various businesses, she's guilty by association. i can bring up similar cases so stop arguing like a doofus when talking to me.

ibori's case is no longer innocent until proven guilty as he's already guilty by association! mumu is still asking where is the proof they helped ibori launder money? they have been found guilty already and ibori is in detention awaiting the trial of the century.
why is ibori not walking free, you ruminant animal?
the use of english is your biggest problem - you are so royally daft, it's untrue. none of ibb's associates has ever been found guilty in all the thousands of heinous crimes he's been alleged to have committed. he's never been arrested, never been held in police custody. apples n oranges.

dr fireman has never been arrested, neither have his associates been arrested for any crime ever - and you want to liken their case to a career criminal like james ibori who every rodent in your village knows is guilty of embezzlement and money laundering of security votes. you are a waste of human flesh. the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place.

sagamu boy - try again!

Cretin!

So why take him to court then? Why waste public resources for a trial, just lock him up since he is guilty before being proven guilty, according to your daft arse?

Since when did arrest equate to conviction in courts? Foooool!

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? That has turned to "guilty by association" and "guilty before being proven guilty"? Psychotic CRETIN!

So in your daft world, people are convicted and legally guilty before a trial? Or the are guilty just because they know someone guilty of a crime even when the person is saying they were not involved? Show me where Ibori has been convicted for looting Delta States?

I wait for your hard evidence that Ibori has been convicted of looting Delta State before you concluded he was guilty! Mooooron! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
Can you see how Sagamite's intellectual destruction of cretins work?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzhiDCJyMks&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=175&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
To the audience, here we go again: grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin!
So why take him to court then? Why waste public resources for a trial, just lock him up since he is guilty before being proven guilty, according to your daft arse?

there are other cases in courts.
ibori is wanted for 107 counts of fraudulent activities. the scotland yard said "attempts to prosecute Mr Ibori have been some of the longest, most complex and expensive operations mounted by Scotland Yard in recent years. Prosecutors allege that companies owned by Mr Ibori and his family were beneficiaries from the sale of state assets, including shares in a mobile telephone operator, as well as crude oil deliveries"

Since when did arrest equate to conviction in courts? Foooool!

so why was his assets of $35 million frozen? why were his associates convicted and sentenced to 5 yrs imprisonment for laundering ibori's stolen fuunds? you are a vegetable! grin

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? That has turned to "guilty by association" and "guilty before being proven guilty"? Psychotic CRETIN!

but ibori is not innocent as he is now guilty by association before his own strings of crimes.
this is why he is still in custody you geriatric twit. ibori is guilty of another crime before his own trial.
are you sure you don't suffer from down syndrome?

So in your daft world, people are convicted and legally guilty before a trial? Or the are guilty because they know someone guilty of a crime? Show me where Ibori has been convicted for looting Delta States?

yes, people are convicted and guilty before their own trial if they are guilty of a connected trial before their own case comes up.
if ibori is not already guilty, he would be on bail. his assets wouldn't have been frozen.
the only reason ibori is not in prison yet is because his own long list of offences is yet to be tried but he is guilty by association in the case thayt was tried.

I wait for your hard evidence that Ibori has been convicted of looting Delta State before you concluded he was guilty! Mooooron! grin grin grin grin grin grin

this foolish old geek is making up his own argument/ i have not said anywhere ibori was convicted in delta state. don't put words in ma mouth.
what is making ibori guilty is his association with the convicted criminals. his sister and the other bloke.

this is why his assets of £17m has been frozen. he's still in custody, his bail was refused.
his case starts later this month and he would be convicted of his long list of crimes in the united kingdom.
i know the use of english language is your biggest problem. enrol yourself in any adult education class.

you serial w@nker!!!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by JeSoul(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
I asked very nicely and they didn't listen.

So thread locked until further notice.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by JeSoul(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Thread unlocked. Hopefully 3 days was enough time to let ya'll cool down.

Any stubborn posters who insist on insulting & abusing others, partaking in any behavior that is against forum rules will be banned.

Now play nice with one another . . . cheers.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by tlops(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by thameamead(f): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Sagamite, members of his church have started to fight back, a user on this forum, 1wiseman who apparently has a masters degree and also a member of his church wrote on "Dr Sign Fireman:Man of God or Man of Money" (another topic on Pastor Fireman) that Fireman was "seriously edited" to suit the purpose of the producers and also the producers were outside smoking during most of the service, 1wiseman also said Dr Fireman feels betrayed by the producers. taskgirl is another user singing the praises of Fireman, i think its his receptionist or one of his cronies who have bn asked to big him up.

i visited his Fireman's facebook wall page, his naive, vulneable and poor members were saying they were standing by him and were happy with the way he was conning healing them.

a user with the name belabela made a serious allegation on the same topic, apparently when Pastor Oritsejafor was in London, he asked people to donate $625 to receive "The Blessing" you could not make it up, , $625!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by denzel2009: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
thameamead:

@Sagamite, members of his church have started to fight back, a user on this forum, 1wiseman who apparently has a masters degree and also a member of his church wrote on "Dr Sign Fireman:Man of God or Man of Money" (another topic on Pastor Fireman) that Fireman was "seriously edited" to suit the purpose of the producers and also the producers were outside smoking during most of the service, 1wiseman also said Dr Fireman feels betrayed by the producers. taskgirl is another user singing the praises of Fireman, i think its his receptionist or one of his cronies who have bn asked to big him up.

i visited his Fireman's facebook wall page, his naive, vulneable and poor members were saying they were standing by him and were happy with the way he was conning healing them.

a user with the name belabela made a serious allegation on the same topic, apparently when Pastor Oritsejafor was in London, he asked people to donate $625 to receive "The Blessing" you could not make it up, , $625!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your sobolation in respect of supposedly crooked pastors is too much, scouring forums and facebook pages for comments. . . likewise during the case of Odulele.Get busy haba!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by thameamead(f): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2011
@denzel2009, its a free world, i can scourn forums and look at facebook page for comments, what i do in my free time is my business, you don't have to read my comments. what are you? are you one of the cronies of the fake pastors? why can't we speak against the way people are conned left, right and centre by the fake pastors. Odulele committed a serious crime on a minor, he pleaded guilty and showed no remorse, he's a danger to children, by the way, he's bn released and was welcomed with open arms by his congregation as well as some Pastors on his return to church.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dare2think: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2011
denzel2009:

Your sobolation in respect of supposedly crooked pastors is too much, scouring forums and facebook pages for comments. . . likewise during the case of Odulele.Get busy haba!

And your own "sobolation" of following "thamesmead" around to know what she is doing is little?

Are you less busy?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by denzel2009: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
dare2think:

And your own "sobolation" of following "thamesmead" around to know what she is doing is  little?

Are you less busy?
Shattap! did it occur to you we were on the same thread? dare 2 think for once undecided

thameamead:

, its a free world, i can scourn forums and look at facebook page for comments, what i do in my free time is my business, you don't have to read my comments. what are you? are you one of the cronies of the fake pastors? why can't we speak against the way people are conned left, right and centre by the fake pastors. Odulele committed a serious crime on a minor, he pleaded guilty and showed no remorse, he's a danger to children, by the way, he's bn released and was welcomed with open arms by his congregation as well as some Pastors on his return to church.

Yeah we know they committed 'serious crimes' but revisiting it everyday takes the biscuit.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by IdiAmin2(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2011
Did this joker actually say he had 7 companies when he was 12 years old.
For crying out loud, and people actually beleive this man

Any lawyers on NL, abeg what is the legal age in Nigeria that someone can register a company?
If he had 7 companies when he was 12 years old, maybe he started opening companies when he was 6. LOL

then again, depends on what he means by 'company'
when many of us hear 'company', we are thinking of a corporation.
maybe Dr Fireman was hawking groundnut and boli (company number 1), hawking poff poff (company number 2), selling pure water (company number 3) and so on
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2011
Idi-Amin:

Did this joker actually say he had 7 companies when he was 12 years old.
For crying out loud, and people actually beleive this man

Has it been disputed? Did anyone bother to ask what kind of company?

Any lawyers on NL, abeg what is the legal age in Nigeria that someone can register a company?
If he had 7 companies when he was 12 years old, maybe he started opening companies when he was 6. LOL

It doesn't have to be registered. Besides supposing they were inherited.

then again, depends on what he means by 'company'
when many of us hear 'company', we are thinking of a corporation.
maybe Dr Fireman was hawking groundnut and boli (company number 1), hawking poff poff (company number 2), selling pure water (company number 3) and so on

Company na company.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Joagabje, the kind of guy who would defend anyone as long as you put on a 'Christian' tag. Value people basdd on who they are not who they claim to be.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
You guys too seem to believe anything evil report against Christianity . Im not defending anybody. I look at facts .Even though there are false ministers, mostly the wrong people have been labelled . I only advocate for fairness in our judgement. We should prove all things beyond doubts . Not these junk journalism and manipulations. We tend to condemn what we don't understand even though we meant well. Those who labelled Jesus as heretic meant well those who killednthe early apostles meant well. The same demons still work through men today. To falsely attack innocent people.

A carnal christian or an unbeliever can be a judge for the church . It takes a spiritual man to discern spiritual things.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
It takes a spirtitual man to discern spiritual things.

So hw do we know one is spiritual?

Every Nigerian claims to be spiritual. How can you tell for sure the annointing is upon a man? I hope you understand the point I'm making.

The truth is there are a lot of conmen in Nigerian churches today. I understand that sometimes (not all the time) you mean well when you defend this people, but I would like to step out and change your perspective to see what other users on this forum talk about.

Take our country for example. The level of corruption in our country is becoming overwhelming. We're becoming more and more religious(watch ladies prancing about shaking booties while the Musicians say thank JEHOVAH eh in most music videos as an instance) yet losing basic human morals everyday. The other day, I actually noticed someone who had built a metal cage sort of around his security light. This was to prevent people from stealing it.

I don't blame pastors and clergy men. But these guys are supposed to be the conscience of our nation and its leaders.

Ahab said to Elijah, “So you have found me, my enemy!”
“I have found you,” he answered, “because you have sold yourself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD. 21 He says, ‘I am going to bring disaster on you. I will wipe out your descendants and cut off from Ahab every last male in Israel—slave or free.[a] 22 I will make your house like that of Jeroboam son of Nebat and that of Baasha son of Ahijah, because you have aroused my anger and have caused Israel to sin.’

Don't repeat that 'it's about ministry'. Everyone's ministry in the kingdom is LOVE. No one is exempt from it. This love goes beyond giving. Read 1 Corinthians 13

Love goes beyond speaking in tongues, and giving gifts. That's all good but that's not what love is.

Truth be told, the gospel of Jesus Christ has been hijacked. Now, people are stealing in the name of Jesus. You, Joagbaje, can not say you've never suspected a ministry or whatever it is called these days to be fake. Forget about church doctrines.

Like you rightly said, Jesus was attacked by the Pharisees an Saducees. Do you remember why he was attacked? Whom would you say our pastors more closely resemble, the Pharisees or Jesus? I leave you to ponder.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^
(Pastor) JoAgbaje(oops cheesy) seems to have DEMENTIA when it comes to matters of this nature, you can't point a finger at a CRIMINAL if you are one your self can you?

The fireman dude made some outrageous and utterly blasphemous statements that no EDITING can mask and the "faithful" are telling folks not to jump to conclusions, if it quacks like a DUCK, it is a DUCK.

Telling folks to avoid such places if not judgment but spreading the Spirit of Discernment.

Soli Deo Gloria.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
musKeeto:

It takes a spirtitual man to discern spiritual things. So hw do we know one is spiritual?

Apart from the witness of the holy spirit, the word of God is our reference. Those who condemn others are mostly judging by senses and not by the Word. "If the way you do your things is different from mine ,you must be fake" that's the issue .

Every Nigerian claims to be spiritual. How can you tell for sure the annointing is upon a man? I hope you understand the point I'm making.

You judge by the doctrines or fruits.

A false person denies the lordship of Jesus . So if a man believes in the lordship of Jesus , you can't call him false.

1 Corinthians 12:3
3 But now you are meeting people who claim to speak messages from the Spirit of God. How can you know whether they are really inspired by God or whether they are fakes? Here is the test: no one speaking by the power of the Spirit of God can curse Jesus, and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," and really mean it, unless the Holy Spirit is helping him.

If a man confess that Jesus is come in the flesh, he is of God. 

1 John 4:2-3
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So there are proper questions to ask by which we discern. Not because a man drive hummer , or drive plane.  We mostly judge others according to our flesh and that's not the bible way. We are to judge by the Word, the other unseen things such as motives of others is not our place to judge the intention of another man. It is God who sees the heart and he didn't give us that right.

Romans 14:12-13
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: .

The truth is there are a lot of conmen in Nigerian churches today. I understand that sometimes (not all the time) you mean well when you defend this people, but I would like to step out and change your perspective to see what other users on this forum talk about

I'm not defending anybody, I want us to present facts biblically. Someone once said "any pastor who wears silk suit and tie is not a man of God" and all these trash. Suv, etc. Is that a biblical judgement?

Take our country for example. The level of corruption in our country is becoming overwhelming.

Corruption has been there from bible days. From politicians to soldiers.

Luke 3:14
14 "And us," asked some soldiers, "what about us?"
John replied, "Don't extort money by threats and violence; don't accuse anyone of what you know he didn't do; and be content with your pay!"

We're becoming more and more religious(watch ladies prancing about shaking booties while the Musicians say thank JEHOVAH eh in most music videos as an instance) yet losing basic human morals everyday.

That's their business, they may not be Christians, it's still a good dignity somehow, the worldly music is loosing sale. If the world is getting religious, is not a bad place to start.

I don't blame pastors and clergy men. But these guys are supposed to be the conscience of our nation and its leaders.

We can't compare ourselves fully with Israel. They were a nation with Gods law. They had mandate to the word of God. But we are in a nation with diversity . We have the mandate to preach the gospel and intercede. And churches are doing that. One of the things I began to notice is churches teaching their members about nation building and encouraging them into politics. These are good moves. The reachout Nigeria campaign by CEC is to stir up nation building consciousness. Other churches have seminars . Things are going to change . More action governors are emerging,especially those have reverence and listen to men of God. See what's happening in IMO state and others,

Like you rightly said, Jesus was attacked by the Pharisees an Saducees. Do you remember why he was attacked? Whom would you say our pastors more closely resemble, the Pharisees or Jesus? I leave you to ponder.

I would have loved you to be clear on that .
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by IdiAmin2(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

Has it been disputed? Did anyone bother to ask what kind of company?

It doesn't have to be registered. Besides supposing they were inherited.

Company na company.

grin grin grin
Pastor Jo. You no dey ever fail to fall my hand with your comments grin grin grin
Anyway jokes apart, if you believe this guy had 7 companies when he was 12 years old, then you need to go for IQ test to check that your thinking capabilities are compactible with your age.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2011
Idi-Amin:

, if you believe this guy had 7 companies when he was 12 years old, then you need to go for IQ test to

It's you that rather needs an IQ test. How old is the current youngest CEO in the world? I'm sure you don't know. He is only 14 years! And there are others.

Shobha Warrier in Bengaluru

When 14-year-old Suhas Gopinath started Globals Inc ten years ago from a cyber cafe in Bengaluru, he didn't know that he had become the youngest CEO in the world.

Today, Globals is a multi-million dollar company with offices in the United States, India, Canada, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Singapore and the Middle East and has 100 employees in India and 56 abroad.

is it because the pastor is in Nigeria? MR IQ,  i think your reporter should have had enough IQ to enquire more about the company. Besides , A man could have inherited family business .
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

Apart from the witness of the holy spirit, the word of God is our reference. Those who condemn others are mostly judging by senses and not by the Word. "If the way you do your things is different from mine ,you must be fake" that's the issue .

You judge by the doctrines or fruits.

A false person denies the lordship of Jesus . So if a man believes in the lordship of Jesus , you can't call him false.

1 Corinthians 12:3
3 But now you are meeting people who claim to speak messages from the Spirit of God. How can you know whether they are really inspired by God or whether they are fakes? Here is the test: no one speaking by the power of the Spirit of God can curse Jesus, and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," and really mean it, unless the Holy Spirit is helping him.

On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' Matt. 7:22

Can you honestly say, Mr. Joagbaje, you've never suspected any of the so called ministries in Nigeria of conning people? Can you say that all churches in Nigeria do as the Word says?

So there are proper questions to ask by which we discern. Not because a man drive hummer , or drive flies a plane.  We mostly judge others according to our flesh and that's not the bible way. We are to judge by the Word, the other unseen things such as motives of others is not our place to judge the intention of another man. It is God who sees the heart and he didn't give us that right.

Romans 14:12-13
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: .

I'm not defending anybody, I want us to present facts biblically. Someone once said "any pastor who wears silk suit and tie is not a man of God" and all these trash. Suv, etc. Is that a biblical judgement?

Isn't this contradictory? First you argue we should judge by doctrines or fruits, then you say we shouldn't judge anyone.

Corruption has been there from bible days. From politicians to soldiers.

Luke 3:14
14 "And us," asked some soldiers, "what about us?"
John replied, "Don't extort money by threats and violence; don't accuse anyone of what you know he didn't do; and be content with your pay!"

So corruption should continue to thrive? You've only stregthened my point by posting John's replies. Who says this to our politicians today? How many people practise this? Be content with your pay.

That's their business, they may not be Christians, it's still a good dignity somehow, the worldly music is loosing sale. If the world is getting religious, is not a bad place to start.
Secular music sales could be dropping (I can't confirm this) due to the prevalence of illegal downloading. India has always been a religious country, yet Christianity is still in a budding stage there. Are you actually saying that someone can do soft porn and tatoo bible verses on the girl's booobs and you would call that 'good dignity somehow'? undecided

We can't compare ourselves fully with Israel. They were a nation with Gods law. They had mandate to the word of God.
What's the Bible?

But we are in a nation with diversity . We have the mandate to preach the gospel and intercede. And churches are doing that. One of the things I began to notice is churches teaching their members about nation building and encouraging them into politics. These are good moves. The reachout Nigeria campaign by CEC is to stir up nation building consciousness. Other churches have seminars . Things are going to change . More action governors are emerging,especially those have reverence and listen to men of God. See what's happening in IMO state and others,

And then you digress. No one is saying the church isn't helping. I've personally organised computer classes for members of my church free of charge. Members donated most of the computers and printers we used. I will forever remain grateful to the church for giving me a space within their premises.

BUT

I've seen pastors inflate prices on church equipment in order to get some of the share of the tithe. I've seen that church business can also be as brutal as secular business. Judas no cross from mosque come betray Jesus. He was one of his disciples, according to Sign Fireman, accountant.
You have to admit that when there is poverty, people will hold onto anything that gives them hope, just like in India. All sense of reasoning flies out the window as people learn to adapt to the evil society our wicked politicians have succeeded in breeding.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
musKeeto:

Can you honestly say, Mr. Joagbaje, you've never suspected any of the so called ministries in Nigeria of conning people? Can you say that all churches in Nigeria do as the Word says?

There is no perfect church. The church is still bring perfected. That's aside. There's is a difference between minor doctrinal dissagreement and a false minister. We should not mix them together. Another issue is that a man ,called of God can make a mistake. The mistake doesn't make him false. We just group all together here, it's not so.

A false man is against christ. But whoever is not against christ is for christ. Another issue is UNFAITHFULNESS. If a ,inister is called of God and he becomes unfaithful to God in conduct and lifestyle. God will judge him. Even though he had cast out devils ,he will be a castaway. Thst doesn't meant he wasn't a christian, he became unfaithful to God.

1 Corinthians 9:27
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Matthew 7:22
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Isn't this contradictory? First you argue we should judge by doctrines or fruits, then you say we shouldn't judge anyone.

It's semantics . There are different uses. The first one means to discern . The second one has to do with condemnation.

So corruption should continue to thrive? You've only stregthened my point by posting John's replies. Who says this to our politicians today? How many people practise this? Be content with your pay.

I quoted that scripture for you to know that corruption has always been , even in the bible days. So that we stop bla,ing pastors for corruption in the land. It has been there and the church will keep teaching against it.

And then you digress. No one is saying the church isn't helping. I've personally organised computer classes for members of my church free of charge. Members donated most of the computers and printers we used. I will forever remain grateful to the church for giving me a space within their premises.

I'm glad you can openly admit . That's commendable. The either mostly being created here by anti church groups is as though churches are businesses instead of a place where people are being built. Ministry is about people and not about money.

I've seen pastors inflate prices on church equipment in order to get some of the share of the tithe.

Can they escape the judgement of God ? Or the attack of the devil. Such people die young.

You have to admit that when there is poverty, people will hold onto anything that gives them hope,

Are you now saying the Word of God is non effect in lives of people?. The word of God will always produce the result of what it talks about. SO long as we operate by faith.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

It's you that rather needs an IQ test. How old is the current youngest CEO in the world? I'm sure you don't know. He is only 14 years! And there are others.

is it because the pastor is in Nigeria? MR IQ,  i think your reporter should have had enough IQ to enquire more about the company. Besides , A man could have inherited family business . 

What utter rubbish!

Fraudulent claims!

The guy is 25, he built the website that turned in the business at 14. I would not be surprised if there was some exaggeration in the story.

Registering a company based on a skill (be it web-design, carpenter, car washer whatever) you have does not make you a significant CEO. He registered a web-design company at 14 probably because he can build websites.

Here is a contradicting story saying he started at 17: http://www.hindu.com/2007/01/13/stories/2007011314060300.htm

Now use your so-called IQ to think how possible it is for a 12 year old to run [size=14pt]SEVEN[/size] companies. Only a fraud that wants to mislead will give such a statement without any clarification.

Criminal, lying pastors and their gullible followers!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Joagbaje(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
So Why don't you find out? Instead of arguing on top of computer. You can't call a man a liar if you can't prove it. Why was his claim not questioned or countered by your IQED reporter? . The only reason he would not have countered it is that it's true.

He could have inherited family business or something and call himself CEO . Besides he is into music recording. Some teenagers call themselves CEO in the music Industry.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCY8a14GMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

So Why don't you find out? Instead of arguing on top of computer. You can't call a man a liar if you can't prove it. Why was his claim not questioned or countered by your IQED reporter? . The only reason he would not have countered it is that it's true.

He could have inherited family business or something and call himself CEO . Besides he is into music recording. Some teenagers call themselves CEO in the music Industry.

I don't need to check anything.

It is a lie by a fraud.

Common sense will tell you it is impossible for a 12 year old to run 7 companies.

COMMON SENSE!

Any cretin telling you he did is trying to mislead you to gain something (respect, awe, impression of intellect)!

A FRAUD!

You must be dumb to conclude: "since it was not challenged then it must be true". That is a cretinous deduction.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by PastorKun(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^
But it is already an accepted fact on this forum that joagbaje is a dumb dunce and he would defend any charlatan who is stealing in God's name cause he is into the same racket and feels a needs to defend his source of livelihood.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
If Pastor JoAgbaje lived in a civilized society, he might have rode the small bus to school and would have been given EXTRA time to finish his exams too wink

Soulja boy or whatever his name is a bad example of a CEO (I don't expect any less from you by the way), everyone can call themselves CEO just like you can call your self a pastor. Dude released a single(A very VULGAR song at that) he produced on his laptop independently and made some cash initially. He is on his way to JAIL by the way(right of passage?)

Pastor JoAgbaje seems like the kind of pastor who could quote satan if it would help his SCHEME(using my AL Gore voice here cheesy)
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by thameamead(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
denzel2009:

Shattap! did it occur to you we were on the same thread? dare 2 think for once undecided

Yeah we know they committed 'serious crimes' but revisiting it everyday takes the biscuit.

what are you on about? what do u mean i revisit it everyday? you were the one to bring up that paedo Pastor Odulele on this thread. What are you? a fake Pastor or What.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by taskgirl: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2011
check this out saw it on line. It looks like Mr Seyi Rhodes was just a good editor and tricked everyone of us.

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

Share it!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2011
taskgirl:

check this out saw it on line. It looks like Mr Seyi Rhodes was just a good editor and tricked everyone of us.

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

Share it!

Scrambling to lock the stable door long after the horse has made a run for it grin grin grin

Una no go kill persin with laughter for this NL.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Zikkyy(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2011
Joagbaje:

The only reason he would not have countered it is that it's true.

Sagamite:

You must be dumbed to conclude: since it was not challenged then it must be true. That is a cretinous deduction.

LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.