Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (29983 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Watch Pastor Sign Fireman In Documentary Titled Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

i said i think he is a genuine pastor and that is based on what i saw in the documentary.

i don't have any information of him outside what i saw in the documentary. he could be the biggest crooked pastor nigeria has ever seen but that was not evident in the documentary and so i cannot pass judgement from assumptions, conjectures and rumour mongering. that is my position.

however, if you then bring an external source of information about him that was never in the documentary i saw, then it's a different matter.
what i will not do is say for sure he's a crooked pastor from the little i saw in the poorly-produced documentary. no one knows for sure he's crooked from what we saw but some people here are just social reprobates and they think they know better when they actually know nothing!

keep my name out of your mouth, you neophyte!
do you need a toothpick?

I love you. Go on girl, smiley
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

I love you. Go on girl,  smiley

bloody fagg[i]o[/i]t!!!

eGuerrilla:

But you pass judgment several times every day, no?

i pass judgement on what i am sure about. if the documentary i saw was produced excellently like the derren brown catching a pastor red handed, then i would say fireman is a crooked pastor. but i saw none of that. no shred of evidence that he was fraudulent apart from the cars he owns and the house he stays. is that how the book is thrown at criminals?

Isn't this what thinking people do?
I am thinking of those who do not suspend reality for Fireman's warped analysis.

no!
critical thinkers look at the 2 sides of the coin. there's nothing in that documentary that would convict fireman in any court. yet, people who have viewed the video have passed judgements already. what if he's innocent? i know it might look 1 in a billion chance to you but what if?

On what basis do you form an opinion he is a prophet when you ". . .have no other information on him beyond what you saw in the documentary"?

on the basis of what his followers have said.
a man commissioned a shopping mall and gave all the credits to fireman. was he planted there?

I think Fireman is several steps ahead of you in terms of marketing actually, since he describes himself as the real deal: An angel sent by the God

i am not a marketer neither am i interested in opening any house of worship. i am just telling the herbs on here not to be in haste to pass judgement. majority of the people who initially condemned baba suwe(the ace comedian)have now been forced to swallow their vomitus. nigerians are so quick to pass judgement. always looking for whom to blame while they ignore their own failures.

i ain't a party to that! if you like eating your own vomit every time then i wish you good luck. cool
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
Let's simplyfy the questions by taking them one after the other:

Fireman said to his "students" on the video "God is a game"

Does coogar by any chance agree with this "prophet"??
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

Lol, giving her a chance to redeem herself, Even Jesus (sic) knows better,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

a harmless phrase that could connote any meaning. the fact he mentioned in the full glare of the camera also rendered it useless.
fireman wanted exposure and he's now being able to get you and your ilk interested. i am sure you have been hitting his web pages on facebook since then and each time his name gets mentioned here, he gets more web-hits.

how does that make him fraudulent?  will the phrase "God is a game" convict him in any court?
i don't even know what the phrase means - so i cannot answer a yes/no to your question.
if you are sure of what it means - then tell us what it means.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

i don't even know what the phrase means - so i cannot answer a yes/no to your question.

So what exactly do you know? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

So what exactly do you know? lipsrsealed

i know you were born foolish! grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
lol, did your mom tell you that?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

lol, did your mom tell you that?

i don't need anyone to tell me - you have displayed the character of a tool all day here.
if there's anyone more foolish than you are, i will eat my shoe. grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
Don't believe her, I paid her well, i think she got the car also,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

a harmless phrase that could connote any meaning. the fact he mentioned in the full glare of the camera also rendered it useless.
fireman wanted exposure and he's now being able to get you and your ilk interested. i am sure you have been hitting his web pages on facebook since then and each time his name gets mentioned here, he gets more web-hits.

how does that make him fraudulent? will the phrase "God is a game" convict him in any court?

Suspicions CONFIRMED! cheesy cheesy

Anyone with an IQ above the average Lagos roach understands what fireman meant except "our esteemed coogar" who came in as Amicus Curiae defending a con artist.

Your objection to my classification of fireman as a con artist has been OVER RULED, you may step down now Counsel cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

Suspicions CONFIRMED! cheesy cheesy
Anyone with an IQ above the average Lagos roach understands what fireman meant except "our esteemed coogar" who came in as Amicus Curiae defending a con artist.
Your objection to my classification of fireman as a con artist has been OVER RULED, you may step down now Counsel cheesy cheesy cheesy

but you have the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse - a lower insect than a roach so it's not possible for you to understand a phrase coogar does not understand.

with your brain cavity filled with spermflakes, i don't see how you can conclude "God is a game" means "let's defraud the congregation" or "let's gazump our own church members."

stop trying to sound intelligent - in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence(at best) would be the zimbabwean dollar.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^
coogar/pilgrim/whatever you want to be called

Sie schreiben wie ein kleines Kind, ich habe keine Zeit für dich tongue

You must think I have the kind of time to look up FAKE pastors/prophets on FB, sorry dude, no can't do!

Further proof that too much use of blue tooth devices cancels out the logical half of the brain, I bet I could control you with a jail-broken iphone with the right app if I was close enough to "discover" you cheesy Omase oooooo shocked
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

^^^
coogar/pilgrim/whatever you want to be called

Sie schreiben wie ein kleines Kind, ich habe keine Zeit für dich tongue

You must think I have the kind of time to look up FAKE pastors/prophets on FB, sorry dude, no can't do!

Further proof that too much use of blue tooth devices cancels out the logical half of the brain, I bet I could control you with a jail-broken iphone with the right app if I was close enough to "discover" you cheesy Omase oooooo shocked

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
my goodness, you do indeed have a most vulgar mouth.

I bet Jesus will rebuke you for all the curse words you have been throwing all over the place.

"But of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be " - James 3:10
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
frosbel:

my goodness, you do indeed have a most vulgar mouth.

I bet Jesus will rebuke you for all the curse words you have been throwing all over the place.

"But of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be " - James 3:10

conveniently ignoring the ones thrown at me, eh?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by JeSoul(f): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
*Happens to stroll into the thread*

My my . . . Coogar, Ogajim & Muskeeto, my fellow esteemed Nlders,

I'm quite certain you are all incredibly lovely people, and to that effect I'll count this as slips of otherwise gentle fingers. Please continue on cordially and leave out the yabs, insults and references to mothers . . . Or I'll have to unfortunately lock this very entertaining thread to give you lovely folks the chance to cool off ehn. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^
Come out and state your original ID, I see the pattern.

I thank God I have not stooped to the name calling level or the "try to annoy"
philosophy espoused by coogar all over this thread.

<<Better to remain COOL no matter what's being thrown at you, can you dig it? Calling me names over a digital fish wrap doesn't move me one bit, even if it was physical name calling, I would still IGNORE it entirely.

I found that folks get PISSED more when they they get the reaction they expect from you! wink
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
@JeSoul, what happened to the Pats in Pittsburg last Sunday? I know my "skins" ain't going nowhere but Brady and the Pats?

In my Keyshawn voice "come on man'!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
Damn, I hate rebukes.

I apologize to everyone.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by JeSoul(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
^see! I knew he was cool guy. Thanks Muskeeto.

ogajim:

I thank God I have not stooped to the name calling level or the "try to annoy"
philosophy espoused by coogar all over this thread.
Common now Ogajim, you did liken Coogar as intellectually less than a lagos cockroach . . . slip of fingers right?  smiley

ogajim:

@JeSoul, what happened to the Pats in Pittsburg last Sunday? I know my "skins" ain't going nowhere but Brady and the Pats?

In my Keyshawn voice "come on man'!
Lol. We're into a bit of charity this season . . . you haven't heard? We've beaten up on Pittsburgh so much recently that we decided to give them one at home for a change. Should we meet in the playoffs we shall return to the usual manhandling grin in other news, our defense needs some shoring up. In the event Brady is unable to score us into victory, they haven't been able to hold the opponent down. They'll get better though . . . and about your skins' . . . .sorry dude  grin kiss
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
@JeSoul,

My bad!

I won't allow myself to be dragged into a mud fight again.

The Washington Redskins are a huge mess right now, we might not qualify for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes right now but we need a QB bad. I think they need to can both the OC and DC because I haven't seen anything from either side of the ball.
It sucks too that the Redskins have the worst owner in Football, no parade since the '91 season, not good!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Amujale(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2011
GOD (in my opinion) is a Nigerian first before anywhere else, this is NOT discrimination but common sense; if your (believe there is) GOD is a foreigner then how is that meant to relate locally?

If you believe your God is a foreigner, then all local philosophies are deemed NULL and VOID! This is a huge PROBLEM; you are more likely to wish a foreigner the best of fortune over your own brothers and sisters.

A large percent of these criminals(sic) are heartless and deserve to be tried in a court of law. Talking about court of law, did you know that you can sue anyone of these fraudsters?

What do you call somebody who sells you a product that they themselves do NOT subscibe to?

Many of us go around prosecuting our innocent citizens over witchcraft and wizardry when the truth is that the REAL evil magicians are the men/women claiming to be MAN OF gOD.

Why?

Because many of these people are aware of the fraudulent origins of the tools (bible, quaran, torah e.t.c) which was concucted to stupify their audience and choose instead to use this to their own greedy ambitions.

Dissimulation commonly takes the form of concealing one's ability in order to gain the element of surprise over an opponent.

The ability to stupify ones audience; if concealed, becomes almost impossible to defend against as it completely renders the victim helpless.

How is one suppose to fight against an opponent that one isnt even aware exists?

How does one fight an opponent that comes over as ones best friend?

"I am the richest man in the world"

Why?

Because i said so

Assertions is another of these tools that so-called MAN OF gOD will use to get into your psyche; dont fall for it, its TIME to FIGHT BACK.

ITS TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL

Our ancestors are responsible for civilisation as we know it; NOT an Asian OR European.

Our ancestors are responsible for our existence today; NOT an Asian OR European.

Our ancestors are responsible for the rest of the world's existence; NOT an Asian or European

Our tradition is primarily responsible for the world's development, NOT an Asian or European

Our culture and tradition pre-dates anything coming out of either Europe or Asia; do the maths.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2011
coogar:

pastor kun, the military is a chess game not checkers.

if i am a soldier and i plan a successful coup, i am untouchable. the soldiers in the government i have overthrown will either be dead or put in prison for various treasonable felonies. so where is the guilt? i have now become the judge, jury and the executioner of the last administration.

however, if i don't become successful with my plot, then the government i should have thrown would weigh heavy against me and that is when i would have committed a treasonable felony. if i get the death sentence then, it's justified.

the latter was vatsa's case. same as gideon orka.
the former was babangida's case. he planned a coup and he was successful. mind, no blood was shed in august 27 1985.

geriatric Arrow. show me the law.
i have given you that task for the past 3 hours.

you want me to take your words for it out of your 0% credibility?
woe betides you! you cancerous bat!

you must be born foolish.
asking me where ibb got the funds to buy oil wells? go and ask him in minna how he got the money to buy oil wells.
you know ibb has never worked all his life. he just became a military dictator by abracadabra.

you are a ruminant animal that should be skewered in a bbq!

dunderhead!

so if it's not illegal, why did you bring it up in the first place?
i have to say you are suffering from creeping neurosis.

that gorilla is sagamite.
if you don't know now you know - he's a silverback ape.

jump back to the previous pages and check who started the name calling. . . . the answer would surprise you.
i give back what is being thrown at me in 100-folds. i don't give 2 rats about anyone.

vatsa planned a coup - an offence punishable by death if the coup fails to succeed. it's in the military constitution.
vatsa was tried, he was found guilty and he was deservedly executed!

dele giwa was bombed via a parcel. no one knew he sent the parcel.
the epileptic state of that chaotic country don't even have competent forensic investigators in 2011, let alone 26 yrs ago when dele giwa was murdered. babangida was manipulated to have masterminded the murder but there was no credible evidence. any of us here could have done it.

arisekola is a business man in ibadan. a friend of the government.
during the crisis in sierra leone - a peace keeping force was formed. the contracts were out there for anyone to bid. arisekola(a nigerian citizen) put in his bid. he won the contract. he supplied what was needed and he became rich. that is a fraud?

what you drink makes you ptyalize rubbish online.
watch what you drink, loser!

spoken like a true homoerotic peasant!

diluminati appears to me like a product of a cheap drunk f[i]u[/i]ck.
a vegetable of a man who cannot eat until he's spoon-fed.

show me where it's written a nigerian military dictator is not allowed to own businesses
jeeez. . . .see half-baked graduates. provide evidence and they keep yelping like a castrated hyena.

So, cretin, in your opinion, was Ibori corrupt as Governor?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2011
Sagamite:

So, cretin, in your opinion, was Ibori corrupt as Governor?

ibori's corruption as a governor is as obvious as your sterling foolishness on this thread.

ibori has been arrested so many times for different crimes ranging from money laundering, embezzlement, abuse of office, theft of public funds, etc. interpol even joined in and he was arrested in dubai before being taken to london. how isn't he corrupt? his associates already got 5-year sentences each for helping james ibori launder money by a crown court in southwark!

i have avoided this section because i don't want jesoul to lock the thread so other meaningful comments can be posted.
stop bringing me back with your asinine comments and vacuous reasoning.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Horus(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
Church leaders accept tithes in the name of God. They'll say “God needs your help building the church, ” What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath. They will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
Pimping in the pulpit

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FipM4SNo98Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
coogar:

ibori's corruption as a governor is as obvious as your sterling foolishness on this thread.

ibori has been arrested so many times for different crimes ranging from money laundering, embezzlement, abuse of office, theft of public funds, etc. interpol even joined in and he was arrested in dubai before being taken to london. how isn't he corrupt? his associates already got 5-year sentences each for helping james ibori launder money by a crown court in southwark!

i have avoided this section because i don't want jesoul to lock the thread so other meaningful comments can be posted.
stop bringing me back with your asinine comments and vacuous reasoning.

You are a cretin!

I thought you were the one that said:

coogar:

he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges - his alleged corruption charge is only whispered in the dark, under the breaths of millions of nigerians with no concrete evidence to nail him.

Show me where Ibori has been found guilty of corruption in a court of law for looting as Governor?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that he is guilty of corruption?

Was Ibori the one on trial when others were found guilty? So how was he the one guilty?

From your daft educational background, is the fact that someone was arrested, or wanted, a proof of guilt? Are you going to go to court and say "this man is guilty because he has a criminal record, we have arrested him and other people have been locked up" and then win the case?

So how did you conclude Ibori was corrupt as a State Governor?

Fool! You see how you put your foot in your mouth when you argue stewpidly? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! Show me where Ibori has been found guilty for corruption and looting as Delta State governor.

I thought your cretinous arse was the one professing "innocent until proven guilty"?

coogar:

i am not defending the indefensible. . . . .i am asking you people to be sure before labelling pastor fireman as a conman. i dunno fireman from adam but i am wise enough to know fireman is innocent until proven guilty. . . . . .until proven guilty.

Can people on the thread join me in calling this coogar a "Big Fooool"! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!
I thought you were the one that said:

you must have been a born a tool!
i knew that was where you were going and as a disciple of the "art of war", i was fully prepared for your ill-equipped boobytrap

Show me where Ibori has been found guilty of corruption in a court of law for looting as Governor?
How did you arrive at the conclusion that he is guilty of corruption?
Was Ibori the one on trial when others were found guilty? So how was he the one guilty?

Chrstine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo were each sentenced to 5 years in prison on Monday 7 June 2010 by the UK court even as the defense counsel pleaded for mercy that the convicts were merely manipulated by James Bori.

a fact that would have been recorded in the southwark crown court.
if you were not born brain dead, where did christine-ibie ibori and udoamaka okoronkwo find the funds/security votes they were laundering. you are so ridiculously silly you cannot see the bridge between the 2 cases. once these people have been convicted, ibori is aready a convict!!!

his case is a complex case of fraud which the british courts will take time to solve.
ibori's conviction is certain. i don't need to wait for the day he's pronounced guilty by any crown court before i know he's guilty. this was a man that fled nigerian shores out of guilt. apprehended in dubai and extradited to london - and you want to compare this to ibb?

you are a disgrace to the whole community of sagamu - where you hail from.

From your daft educational background, is the fact that someone was arrested, or wanted, a proof of guilt? Are you going to go to court and say "this man is guilty because he has a criminal record, we have arrested him and other people have been locked up" and then win the case?

he is already guilty by association with the convicted people in that southwark crown court. if you have helped me launder money and you have been convicted, how the hell can i escape conviction? are you born foolish? the lawyers of the convicted even pleaded for clemency and said the convicts were manipulated by james ibori,.

So how did you conclude Ibori was corrupt as a State Governor?
Fool! You see how you put your foot in your mouth when you argue stewpidly? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cretin! Show me where Ibori has been found guilty for corruption and looting as Delta State governor.
I thought your cretinous arse was the one professing "innocent until proven guilty"?
Can people on the thread join me in calling this coogar a "Big Fooool"! grin grin grin grin grin grin

his associates have been found guilty. the people who laundered money for him have been sentenced to 5 years.
their defense counsel pleaded for clemency and blamed james ibori for manipulating them into money laundering. a point that would have been jotted down by the court's recorder when ibori's case starts.

where did those people find the money they were laundering? christian ibie-ibori is james' sister and she is now in prison for 5 years.
you would have been born a vegetable if you think james ibori is not guilty of his charge. the 2 cases are linked together. ibori's case is a bit more complex and this is why he isn't in the dock yet - but in due time, he will be in court.

you unrepentant w@nker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ibori

the above is james ibori's life of crime. his various arrests, short prison time, extradition and so on and so forth.
and sagamite(the biggest empty barrel with the loudest noise) wants to compare this to ibrahim babangida who has never been arrested once for a single crime or questioned by the authorities and dr fireman, who has never been in any court or whose associates have never been in any court.

you're a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure can not possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly display foolishness yet unseen by human beings from one section of this forum to another.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be successfully quarantined on this forum so you won't spread to the rest of the internet. but i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed, you obdurate w@nker!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
coogar:

you must have been a born a tool!
i knew that was where you were going and as a disciple of the "art of war", i was fully prepared for your ill-equipped boobytrap

Chrstine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo were each sentenced to 5 years in prison on Monday 7 June 2010 by the UK court even as the defense counsel pleaded for mercy that the convicts were merely manipulated by James Bori.

a fact that would have been recorded in the southwark crown court.
if you were not born brain dead, where did christine-ibie ibori and udoamaka okoronkwo find the funds/security votes they were laundering. you are so ridiculously silly you cannot see the bridge between the 2 cases. once these people have been convicted, ibori is aready a convict!!!

his case is a complex case of fraud which the british courts will take time to solve.
ibori's conviction is certain. i don't need to wait for the day he's pronounced guilty by any crown court before i know he's guilty. this was a man that fled nigerian shores out of guilt. apprehended in dubai and extradited to london - and you want to compare this to ibb?

you are a disgrace to the whole community of sagamu - where you hail from.

he is already guilty by association with the convicted people in that southwark crown court. if you have helped me launder money and you have been convicted, how the hell can i escape conviction? are you born foolish? the lawyers of the convicted even pleaded for clemency and said the convicts were manipulated by james ibori,.

his associates have been found guilty. the people who laundered money for him have been sentenced to 5 years.
their defense counsel pleaded for clemency and blamed james ibori for manipulating them into money laundering. a point that would have been jotted down by the court's recorder when ibori's case starts.

where did those people find the money they were laundering? christian ibie-ibori is james' sister and she is now in prison for 5 years.
you would have been born a vegetable if you think james ibori is not guilty of his charge. the 2 cases are linked together. ibori's case is a bit more complex and this is why he isn't in the dock yet - but in due time, he will be in court.

you unrepentant w@nker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ibori

the above is james ibori's life of crime. his various arrests, short prison time, extradition and so on and so forth.
and sagamite(the biggest empty barrel with the loudest noise) wants to compare this to ibrahim babangida who has never been arrested once for a single crime or questioned by the authorities and dr fireman, who has never been in any court or whose associates have never been in any court.

you're a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure can not possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly display foolishness yet unseen by human beings from one section of this forum to another.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on this forum so you won't spread to the rest of the internet. but i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed, you obdurate w@nker!

So from your daft educational background, the fact that Christine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo are guilty is proof that James Ibori is guilty? Ibori is already a convict because they are convicts? You are the biggest MOOOOOORON ever!  grin So why take him to court then? Why waste public resources for a trial, just lock him up since he is guilty before being proven guilty, according to your daft arse! grin

So according to your moronic way of thinking, what if Christine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo were sleeping with some government officials that were signing for the money or forging Ibori's signature? Where is your proof it was Ibori that gave them the laundered funds? Show me hard evidence, CRETIN!  cheesy

Your cretinous arse is no more talking of "innocent until proven guilty" and "he has to be found guilty by a court" before you know someone is a crook?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is your proof they helped Ibori launder money? Show me hard evidence. I wait.  cheesy The people convicted said they did not luander money for Ibori, so where is your proof the money found with them is from Ibori? Show me hard evidence. I wait.  cheesy

The same cretin talking about innocent until proven guilty is asking me where the wife got the money from? The same cretin that is giving excuses where IBB got his funds to buy private jets and oil wells from a soldiers salary? FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin

Can you see how daft and cretinous your arguments, reasoning and thinking are now?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? That has turned to "guilty by association" and "guilty before being proven guilty"? Psychotic CRETIN! grin grin grin grin grin grin

So in your daft world, people are convicted and legally guilty before a trial?  grin Or the are guilty because they know someone guilty of a crime?  grin Show me where Ibori has been convicted for looting Delta States?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
Kai! I sucker punched this mooron!

I am pounding her with her own stewpid arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The thumping is dazing her to the point she is disorientated and arguing more stewpidly. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
Sagamite:

So from your daft educational background, the fact that Christine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo are guilty is proof that James Ibori is guilty? Ibori is already a convict because they are convicts? You are the biggest MOOOOOORON ever!  grin So why take him to court then? Why waste public resources for a trial, just lock him up since he is guilty before being proven guilty, according to your daft arse! grin

So according to your moronic way of thinking, what if Christine Ibie-Ibori and Udoamaka Okoronkwo were sleeping with some government officials that were signing for the money or forging Ibori's signature? Where is your proof it was Ibori that gave them the laundered funds? Show me hard evidence, CRETIN!  cheesy

Your cretinous arse is no more talking of "innocent until proven guilty" and "he has to be found guilty by a court" before you know someone is a crook?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is your proof they helped Ibori launder money? Show me hard evidence. I wait.  cheesy The people convicted said they did not luander money for Ibori, so where is your proof the money found with them is from Ibori? Show me hard evidence. I wait.  cheesy

The same cretin talking about innocent until proven guilty is asking me where the wife got the money from? The same cretin that is giving excuses where IBB got his funds to buy private jets and oil wells from a soldiers salary? FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin

Can you see how daft and cretinous your arguments, reasoning and thinking are now?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? That has turned to "guilty by association" and "guilty before being proven guilty"? Psychotic CRETIN! grin grin grin grin grin grin

So in your daft world, people are convicted and legally guilty before a trial?  grin Or the are guilty because they know someone guilty of a crime?  grin Show me where Ibori has been convicted for looting Delta States?

you must have been born brainless.

christine ibori laundered money for her brother, james! it was what she submitted in court as her defense and was found guilty.
james ibori is already guilty of that crime but there are other offences of his that are being put together as we speak which is why he's yet to be convicted. if ibori had never committed any crime in his life, the crimes committed by his associates is enough to pronounce him guilty. his sister and another man laundered huge substantial sums of money for ibori

i know you are daft but please i beg of you - stop disgracing the people of sagamu with your royal daftness.
there's what's called guilty by association in money laundering. if it's not in practise in nigeria(where you come from), it's in practise in the united kingdom where james ibori has been charged. if i steal money and put it in my wife's account and she spends and spreads it into various businesses, she's guilty by association. i can bring up similar cases so stop arguing like a doofus when talking to me.

ibori's case is no longer innocent until proven guilty as he's already guilty by association! mumu is still asking where is the proof they helped ibori launder money? they have been found guilty already and ibori is in detention/bail awaiting the trial of the century.
why is ibori not back home in nigeria, you ruminant animal?
the use of english is your biggest problem - you are so royally daft, it's untrue. none of ibb's associates has ever been found guilty in all the thousands of heinous crimes he's been alleged to have committed. he's never been arrested, never been held in police custody. apples n oranges.

dr fireman has never been arrested, neither have his associates been arrested for any crime ever - and you want to liken their case to a career criminal like james ibori who every rodent in your village knows is guilty of embezzlement and money laundering of security votes. you are a waste of human flesh. the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place.

if you ever thump me in a debate, i will kill myself. this is the 2nd time in as many months i have wiped the toilet bowl with your face.
apart from shouting morrrrrron, creeetin - you have no substance and your shouting and coloured fonts is to mask your sheer foolishness. long winded arguments don't help you either cos it's easy to find holes in your watery arguments. sagamu boy is comparing a man that has never been to court to a man whose direct associates have been found guilty of money laundering. whose money did they launder? the oba of your village? grin

sagamu boy - try again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.