Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,838 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (29981 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Watch Pastor Sign Fireman In Documentary Titled Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am beginning to wonder where this "coogar" lady recieved her "(mis)education" haba! shocked shocked shocked

I can't wait for you to tell us that Seyi Rhodes put the " God is a game" quote in his mouth, it was "film trick" used by the producers to make him appear to be uttering such BLASPHEMY on camera.

Does the "my people perish for lack of knowledge" line mean anything to you? NL has been about to put a HUGE dent on fake pastors' wallets and as Sonny Okosuns used to sing, "the struggle continues".

I guess using his receptionist to fake his "driving out demons" was Seyi Rhodes' fault as well, you might need to take your head out of the sand or better yet, your rear to fully grasp the full impact of this video.

They need to be EXPOSED wherever they may be! it is our mission and charge to save our people from IGNORANCE.

"coogar" an ASPRIRING pastor by any chance
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
ogajim:

I am beginning to wonder where this "coogar" lady recieved her "(mis)education" haba! shocked shocked shocked

I can't wait for you to tell us that Seyi Rhodes put the " God is a game" quote in his mouth, it was "film trick" used by the producers to make him appear to be uttering such BLASPHEMY on camera.

if he is a fraud, he wouldn't be saying that when he's fully aware he's on camera. task your brain for once.

Does the "my people perish for lack of knowledge" line mean anything to you? NL has been about to put a HUGE dent on fake pastors' wallets and as Sonny Okosuns used to sing, "the struggle continues".

i should be asking you that cos you lack knowledge.

I guess using his receptionist to fake his "driving out demons" was Seyi Rhodes' fault as well, you might need to take your head out of the sand or better yet, your rear to fully grasp the full impact of this video.

you might need to dig your head out of your arse as well. driving out demons is not a miracle, you homoerotic peasant!
if he wanted to show off, he would have used his receptionist in a more convincing and obvious trick. . . . .he drove out her demons. . . . .that is not a miracle to put any observer in awe.

They need to be EXPOSED wherever they may be! it is our mission and charge to save our people from IGNORANCE.

save your people? you want to tell people where to put their "own" money? this is at best laughable.
the politicians that are stealing your rights and your daily bread right under your nose - you have not deployed any means to expose them. you want to stop people and tell them how to spend their "own" money.

your daftness is peerless.

"coogar" an ASPRIRING pastor by any chance

what i would expect a goat of the red bororo specie to ask. . . . .

nigerians and their crass mentality.
i must be an aspiring pastor if i defend pastors. . . . .what a way for a full-grown adult to reason!

Amujale:

@coogar The bible is a FRAUD!

The book you refer to is nothing more than the personal scrupples; desires of some of the most mentally twisted and sadistic European rulers in history.

Furthermore, this book is a compilation of plagiarized text from ancient religions and stories from around the world; the contents and characters of which have been re-constructed, sexed-up or simply altogether made-up.

The present book is a version known as KJV this was translated from the Bishops; there were 47 translators of the KJV: Lancelot Andrews (Bishop of Winchester); John Bois (Dean of Canterbury); Miles Smith (Bishop of Gloucester); Dr. Anthony Downes (Professor of Greek studies Oxford University); Dr. Richard Bancroft e.t.c

King James was the scum of the scum; infact scum isnt enough to describe this physchopath; he was a child molester (as in he Were Intimate with little boys), a murderer and a cheat.

p/s KJV = King James Version

i don't engage lost souls in debates. you are entitled to your opinion!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

and where is your evidence?
you don't have it - case thrown out of court. then they come after you for defamation and you will have to sell every property you own to pay for damages - which would them leave you poorer than the period you went to court and you have got no conviction.

laughable!
something you mentioned yourself won't stand in court without hard evidence?

this is irrelevant!

this megedefegede is a waste of bandwidth.
do you have any evidence to convict dr. fireman? if you do - show us.
if you don't - don't even bother.

assumptions don't stand in court unfortunately. . . .
a fact that eludes nigerian graduates.

your argument is laughable - i told you christians are required by the holy book to make contributions and they don't have to show off with it.
you said it was wrong - i replied there are verses in the bible that requires them to do so. you asked me to prove it, and i did!

then you said the holy book is shyte! seriously, if you argue like this in public, you would be beaten up!
a book commands a group of people to act in a certain way and you call those christians mugu and that book is shyte?

only on nairaland, only on nairaland!

Answer this question: Is IBB corrupt or not?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
Coogar, your comments exhibit a high level of pride and haughtiness. I hope you do not argue this way in public. wel, wetin concern me?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
musKeeto:

Coogar, your comments exhibit a high level of pride and haughtiness. I hope you do not argue this way in public. wel, wetin concern me?

exactly, what concerns you?
jobless people like yourself won't mind your business. keep tracking my pride and haughtiness while you cover your eyes to tackle your immediate problems.

Sagamite:

Answer this question: Is IBB corrupt or not?

he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges - his alleged corruption charge is only whispered in the dark, under the breaths of millions of nigerians with no concrete evidence to nail him.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Amujale(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2011
The bible is a FRAUD!

This NOT an opinion but is the TRUTH.

Let the words sink into the inner most condon of my brain and set me FREE as I read this text.

THE BIBLE IS A FRAUD!

The bible is a compilation of plagiarized text from ancient religions and stories from around the world; the contents and characters of which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or simply altogether made-up.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^^

Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

Zechariah 7:11 "But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and stopped up their ears.

2 Timothy 4:4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

For this people's heart is waxed gross, Or fat, become silly and sottish, and without understanding; and so incapable of taking in the true sense and meaning of what they saw with their eyes, and heard with their ears; for they had their outward senses of hearing and seeing, and yet their intellectual powers were stupefied.

And their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; which is expressive of the blindness and hardness, which were partly brought upon themselves by their own wilfulness and obstinacy, against such clear evidence as arose from the doctrine and miracles of Christ; and partly from the righteous judgment of God, giving them up, for their perverseness, to judicial blindness and obduracy;

John 12:40 and are in the prophet ascribed to the ministry of the word; that being despised, was in righteous judgment, the savour of death unto death, unto them; and they under it, as clay, under the influence of the sun, grew harder and harder by it, stopping their ears, and shutting their eyes against it:lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart: which may be understood either of God's intention, and view, in giving them up to judicial blindness, and hardness of heart, under such miracles, and such a ministry, as a punishment for their wilful contempt of them;
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Amujale(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2011
The bible is the biggest FRAUD! in christiandom.

Let the words sink into the inner most condon of my brain and set me FREE as I read this text.

THE BIBLE IS A FRAUD!

The bible is a compilation of plagiarized text from ancient religions and stories from around the world; the contents and characters of which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or simply altogether made-up.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

I can see you are having a bad day , you will get over it grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Amujale(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2011
After correcting the plagiarization from the bible's account of Jesus, there would be not much left of the stories other than an account of:

An itinerate preacher who had an uneventful birth, who, at the age of about 35 gathered a small group of followers and toured a place called Galilee; spread a type of philosophy no different to that of Hillel the Elder; was convicted of aggravated assault in one of the temples, and was routinely executed for treason by the occupying Roman army.

THE END
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2011
3 cars ( Hummer, Lincoln and a Range Rover) all decked in yellow, later.

Hardly looks modest,don't y'all think undecided

Nowt more to say.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

exactly, what concerns you?
jobless people like yourself won't mind your business. keep tracking my pride and haughtiness while you cover your eyes to tackle your immediate problems.

he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges - his alleged corruption charge is only whispered in the dark, under the breaths of millions of nigerians with no concrete evidence to nail him.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 1:39am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

So, to you, since "he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges" he is not and was not a corrupt leader?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 1:51am On Nov 03, 2011
Sagamite:

So, to you, since "he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges" he is not and was not a corrupt leader?

hard to prove he was -------

nigerians are rumourmongers by nature!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 1:52am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

hard to prove he was -------

nigerians are rumourmongers by nature!

It is not a matter of proof I am asking you, just an opinion.

I repeat: So, to you, since "he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges" he is not and was not a corrupt leader?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:01am On Nov 03, 2011
Sagamite:

It is not a matter of proof I am asking you, just an opinion.

I repeat: So, to you, since "he has not been found guilty of any corruption charges" he is not and was not a corrupt leader?

absolutely!
he is/was not. . . .

if he was, why is this man walking freely? why isn't he in jail by now?
this was a man who single-handedly installed obasanjo as the president in 1999 and nearly ran to be a president only last year.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

absolutely!
he is/was not. . . .

this was a man who single-handedly installed obasanjo as the president in 1999 and nearly ran to be a president only last year.
Are you Nigerian? by system not nature?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:15am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Are you Nigerian? by system not nature?

shut your dirty mouth and stop asking me silly questions.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 03, 2011
haahhaa, troll

At least, you've begun to realise how foolish you sound,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:21am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

haahhaa, troll

At least, you've begun to realise how foolish you sound,

you are a tool and a miserable sod!
if you think i sound foolish, prove it!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

Same applies to Obj, Odili, Mark, Bankole, et al, just rumours because they're free?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:39am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Same applies to Obj, Odili, Mark, Bankole, et al,  just rumours because they're free?

all these guys were once arrested for their misdemeanour - ibb has never been charged for anything or even arrested once!
even during the oputa panel. nothing concrete was found against him.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2011
Obj was arrested, Mark was arrested? Are you Nigerian? By system or by nature?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks for derailing the thread anyway. Keep defending fraudsters, probably that's how you earn your upkeep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:46am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Obj was arrested, Mark was arrested? Are you Nigerian? By system or by nature?

was obj not in prison before he was made president in 1999.
see this novice and you have the gall to ask if i'm nigerian.

abeg, go and join the long queue of the people going into the library to learn about nigeria.

musKeeto:

Thanks for derailing the thread anyway. Keep defending fraudsters, probably that's how you earn your upkeep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

by their comments, we shall separate the chaff from the wheat!
what you typed above is the measure of your intelligence which will be at par with the brain power of a culex mosquito.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

was obj not in prison before he was made president in 1999.
see this novice and you have the gall to ask if i'm nigerian.

abeg, go and join the long queue of the people going into the library to learn about nigeria.

by their comments, we shall separate the chaff from the wheat!
what you typed above is the measure of your intelligence which will be at par with the brain power of a culex mosquito.
Troll,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:56am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Troll,

street urchin!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by lukkie(m): 4:12am On Nov 03, 2011
It seems some people are threatened by the truth. Perhaps they're part of these pastors' fraud dynasties. But i'm glad many Nigerians' eyes are gradually opening and i hope it continues that way. It used to be a taboo to say anything against anybody just because he calls himself a man of God, but that is gradually fading away. Let these con men of God and their minions start looking for alternate sources of income (maybe drug pushing or armed robbery) because the tricks will stop selling one day.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dekung(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2011
The bible is a FRAUD!

THE BIBLE IS A FRAUD!

supported!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

absolutely!
he is/was not. . . .

So his house on the Hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger, his Private jet and his on Bishop's Avenue in London, based on your "smart" assumptions, were bought honestly from his income working as a Nigerian soldier?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2011
Sagamite:

So his house on the Hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger, his Private jet and his on Bishop's Avenue in London, based on your "smart" assumptions, were bought honestly from his income working as a Nigerian soldier?

he was a dictator for 8 yrs. before then, he wasn't just a nobody - held administrative posts under obasanjo's military rule in 1979.
ibb has been in the army since 62 so i see no big deal in a man of his stature owning a hilltop mansion in minna.

arisekola has never held a political post in nigeria.
he has a mansion in ibadan worth 50 billion naira. is he corrupt? has he stolen any money from the government too?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dare2think: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2011
Cooger, c'mon

Arisekola is a business man that benefitted from a corrupt government.

Ibb was a career military man that was not convicted because of the corrupt and weak judicial system in Nigeria.

You know this, why are you just ignoring those facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.