Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (29895 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Watch Pastor Sign Fireman In Documentary Titled Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

he was a dictator for 8 yrs. before then, he wasn't just a nobody - held administrative posts under obasanjo's military rule in 1979.
ibb has been in the army since 62 so i see no big deal in a man of his stature owning a hilltop mansion in minna.

arisekola has never held a political post in nigeria.
he has a mansion in ibadan worth 50 billion naira. is he corrupt? has he stolen any money from the government too?

You are really a cretin!

Nothing more!

How much does the Nigerian army pay for? You think one can make enough from working at with the Nigerian Army to the point he can afford a mansion built by Julius Berger and a private jet?

You are so dumb it is shocking.

What stature? You are one of the cretins that justify public officials looting.

So when people work in public service for years, due to the "stature", they should be billionaires?

Foooooooooool!

dare2think:

Cooger, c'mon

Arisekola is a business man that benefitted from a corrupt government.

Ibb was a career military man that was not convicted because of the corrupt and weak judicial system in Nigeria.

You know this, why are you just ignoring those facts?

Thank you!

It or whatever is a vegetable! Proper cretin!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2011
Let's call a troll a troll, ignore coogar, to win him at arguments, you need no logic. That's our disadvantage
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Let's call a troll a troll, ignore coogar, to win him at arguments, you need no logic. That's our disadvantage

Couldn't agree more.

Logic does not exist in the foool's world.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
dare2think:

Cooger, c'mon
Arisekola is a business man that benefitted from a corrupt government.

just like roman abramovic - so is chelsea owner corrupt?

Ibb was a career military man that was not convicted because of the corrupt and weak judicial system in Nigeria.

so why were past dictators/politicians like ibb convicted in the same nigeria that has a weak judicial system?

You know this, why are you just ignoring those facts?

i don't know this - i just don't follow the crowd like most nigerians do.
i stick to the facts and until i see ibb convicted in a proper court, i refuse to be sucked into your world of rumour mongering.

Sagamite:

You are really a cretin!

Nothing more!

How much does the Nigerian army pay for? You think one can make enough from working at with the Nigerian Army to the point he can afford a mansion built by Julius Berger and a private jet?

You are so dumb it is shocking.

What stature? You are one of the cretins that justify public officials looting.

just like a pig that was washed and scrubbed clean. . . . .you just have to go back to the swamps cos you think it's jacuzzi.
you are a tool of copious proportions. if foolishness is a felony, even the human rights group would sanction your death sentence. you are that bad.

if ibb is corrupt, why don't you sell your father's house in lagos and take him to court. surely, the proceeds should be able to get you competent lawyers to bring babangida to the dock and have him convicted. if you win(which i am certain you would judging from a heap of hard evidence you have amassed against ibb) nigerians will contribute and build your father a bigger house. tongue

So when people work in public service for years, due to the "stature", they should be billionaires?

he was a leader for 8 yrs, you cretinous vermin. served as a leader of nigeria and he has strings of businesses spread around africa.
if you believe ibb's salary is what built him his mansion then you are a bigger tool than i thought. a laboratory zombie if i want to be precise.

a big-headed stark illiterate like yourself feels his salary must have built him his house. how do we know julius berger didn't build the house for him free of charge from the multi-billion pound contracts they got from his administration. julius berger got the 3rd mainland bridge as contract. they built half of the federal capital territory and fu[i]c[/i]k knows the kind of symbiotic relationship they have with babangida. is that the corruption you want to kill yourself over?

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education!

Foooooooooool!
Thank you!

don't thank me - i don't particularly enjoy compliments handed to me by reprobates.
you are so poor in spirit you think the holy bible is a book of shyte - so why should i even take you serious. empty-headed ninny like yourself don't impress me. go on and think the way you want to. you have a right to your idiotic opinion but don't abuse the privilege.

musKeeto:

and the dingbat makes another attempt to sound relevant only to fall flat on his face yet again.
keep trying, by 2013 - you should have made an intelligent remark on this topic.
unrepentant sod!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

just like roman abramovic - so is chelsea owner corrupt?

so why did past dictators/politicians like ibb convicted in the same nigeria that has a weak judicial system?

i don't know this - i just don't follow the crowd like most nigerians do.
i stick to the facts and until i see ibb convicted in a proper court, i refuse to be sucked into your world of rumour mongering.

just like a pig that was washed and scrubbed clean. . . . .you just have to go back to the swamps cos you think it's jacuzzi.
you are a tool of copious proportions. if foolishness is a felony, even the human rights group would sanction your death sentence. you are that bad.

if ibb is corrupt, why don't you sell your father's house in lagos and take him to court. surely, the proceeds should be able to get you competent lawyers to bring babangida to the dock and have him convicted. if you win(which i am certain you would judging from a heap of hard evidence you have amassed against ibb) nigerians will contribute and build your father a bigger house. tongue

he was a leader for 8 yrs, you cretinous vermin. served as a leader of nigeria and he has strings of businesses spread around africa.
if you believe ibb's salary is what built him his mansion then you are a bigger tool than i thought. a laboratory zombie if i want to be precise.

a big-headed stark illiterate like yourself feels his salary must have built him his house. how do we know julius berger didn't build the house for him free of charge from the multi-billion pound contracts they got from his administration. julius berger got the 3rd mainland bridge as contract. they built half of the federal capital territory and fu[i]c[/i]k knows the kind of symbiotic relationship they have with babangida. is that the corruption you want to kill yourself over?

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education!

don't thank me - i don't particularly enjoy compliments handed to me by reprobates.
you are so poor in spirit you think the holy bible is a book of shyte - so why should i even take you serious. empty-headed ninny like yourself don't impress me. go on and think the way you want to. you have a right to your idiotic opinion but don't abuse the privilege.

and the dingbat makes another attempt to sound relevant only to fall flat on his face yet again.
keep trying, by 2013 - you should have made an intelligent remark on this topic.
unrepentant sod!

Another whole load of junk from this cretin.

I am sure virtually everyone reading this thread thinks you are daft to the bone.

Fucking ediot! If IBB had legitimate businesses that made him a billionaire and that was not from the looting of public funds, then how come we don't know about such businesses?

Cretin!

If foolishness is a felony, the human rights groups will organise your death themselves so as not to continue weakening their cause.

MOORON!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dare2think: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ Cooger

I admire the fact that you state you don't want to be involved in "rumour mongering" as you state.

So, lets state the facts.

How many Past "Head of State", military or Civilized has ever been sentenced for corruption in Nigeria by a "Proper court"?

By the way, Roman Abramovich is part of the corrupt Oligarchs that benefited from the corrupt government of Boris Yeltsin, who presided over one of the most corrupt regimes in history. Abramovich got help from his God-father Boris Berezsosky who is presently suing him for not paying his" God-fatherly" royalties.

And that is no rumour.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
dare2think:

@ Cooger

I admire the fact that you state you don't want to be involved in "rumour mongering" as you state.

How many Past "Head of State", military or Civilized has ever been sentenced for corruption in Nigeria by a "Proper court"?

By the way, Roman Abramovich is part of the corrupt Oligarchs that benefited from the corrupt government of Boris Yeltsin, who presided over one of the most corrupt regimes in history. Abramovich got help from his God-father Boris Berezsosky who is presently suing him for not paying his" God-fatherly" royalties.

And that is no rumour.

No!

According to the cretin's logic, Abrahimovich did not get any leg up to buy the state assets that made him a billionaire. He was just a hard-working, 30-something year old that got the funds to become a billionaire.

The cretin does not know that even the courts like in the US have a criminal and civil law process running side by side to enable logic to rule over where evidence is unobtainable.

Logic fails the cretin!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

We need to just IGNORE this "coogar" of a lady, (reminds me of an NL veteran who has so many names and argues on the WRONG side of the ISLE just for fun, know who I am talking about wink )

By HER estimation, IBB wasn't corrupt neither were people killed (some misteriously) under his regime, I guess if he had a quid pro quo relationship with Julius Berger, it wouldn't be corrupt by her "Lawyerly" standards.

Arishekola didn't make any money from IBB via the war in Liberia and Sierra Leone as far as "coogar" is concerned, he must have built that 50 billion Naira mansion from selling "Datsun" in those days.

Let's put her on the permanent IGNORE list(until she comes back in another ID) because as our parents used to say-"never argue with a FOOL because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

The only inacuracy I find in the video was the 150,000 pounds claim from his yellow SUVs which I don't think would add up to that considering they were not new trucks.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Sagamite:

Another whole load of junk from this cretin.
I am sure virtually everyone reading this thread thinks you are daft to the bone.

you are the daftest sonofabitch to have ever wandered in this forum.

bleeping ediot! If IBB had legitimate businesses that made him a billionaire and that was not from the looting of public funds, then how come we don't know about such businesses?

it's because you are a miserable ignoramus.
ibb has oil blocks and diamond plants in various countries in africa - what do you know? when your mates were reading newswatch in nigeria, you were running about with sullied panties not paying attention to the media. now, you managed to get your idiotic self abroad you are now demanding the disease that killed your ancestors.

Cretin!
If foolishness is a felony, the human rights groups will organise your death themselves so as not to continue weakening their cause.
MOORON!

you are a tool of copious proportions. . . . .
you just sit down before  dusty screen and pass ridiculous judgements on what you know nothing about.
what i would expect from a stark illiterate. i have told you. if ibb's wealth irks you -- sell your father's house to put him in the dock.

dare2think:

@ Cooger

so many of them.
awolowo went to prison - a large majority of the politicians in the 2nd republic have been in prison.
there's a judicial system in nigeria whether we like it or not. abacha's kid went to prison. if abacha was alive, he would have been hauled to prison.
his cronies - al mustapha and co are in prison - tafa balogun was once in prison. dimeji bankole was in prison.

what does it take to bring ibb to book if the evidence is as glaring as you guys are telling us.
i saw his interview with bbc/cnn last year and i am afraid to say ibb is the most intelligent leader that has ever ruled us. granted, he couldn't have been 100% innocent but there are more myths about his administration than the real facts.

And that is no rumour.

except that berezsosky is now in prison and roman is roaming the streets of london buying yachts after yachts. if he was a part of the corrupt govenment of yeltsin, how come he's friend with the administration of putin?

Sagamite:

No!

According to the cretin's logic, Abrahimovich did not get any leg up to buy the state assets that made him a billionaire. He was just a hard-working, 30-something year old that got the funds to become a billionaire.

The cretin does not know that even the courts like in the US have a criminal and civil law process running side by side to enable logic to rule over where evidence is unobtainable.

Logic fails the cretin!

so nigeria is in the united states and they have a criminal and civil law process to enable logic rule where evidence is obtainable?
your task has been made even easier. sell your father's landed properties and haul ibb to washington d.c. where the law can enable logic rule over evidence, you epileptic simpleton!

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted.
your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world. everytime anyone, who isn't an equally retard[i]e[/i]d excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent human being.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

you are the daftest sonofabitch to have ever wandered in this forum.

it's because you are a miserable ignoramus.
ibb has oil blocks and diamond plants in various countries in africa - what do you know? when your mates were reading newswatch in nigeria, you were running about with sullied panties not paying attention to the media. now, you managed to get your idiotic self abroad you are now demanding the disease that killed your ancestors.

you are a tool of copious proportions. . . . .
you just sit down before  dusty screen and pass ridiculous judgements on what you know nothing about.
what i would expect from a stark illiterate. i have told you. if ibb's wealth irks you -- sell your father's house to put him in the dock.

so many of them.
awolowo went to prison - a large majority of the politicians in the 2nd republic have been in prison.
there's a judicial system in nigeria whether we like it or not. abacha's kid went to prison. if abacha was alive, he would have been hauled to prison.
his cronies - al mustapha and co are in prison - tafa balogun was once in prison. dimeji bankole was in prison.

what does it take to bring ibb to book if the evidence is as glaring as you guys are telling us.
i saw his interview with bbc/cnn last year and i am afraid to say ibb is the most intelligent leader that has ever ruled us. granted, he couldn't have been 100% innocent but there are more myths about his administration than the real facts.

except that berezsosky is now in prison and roman is roaming the streets of london buying yachts after yachts. if he was a part of the corrupt govenment of yeltsin, how come he's friend with the administration of putin?

so nigeria is in the united states and they have a criminal and civil law process to enable logic rule where evidence is obtainable?
your task has been made even easier. sell your father's landed properties and haul ibb to washington d.c. where the law can enable logic rule over evidence, you epileptic simpleton!

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted.
your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world. everytime anyone, who isn't an equally slowpoke[i]e[/i]d excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent human being.

You are a cretin!

A Buffoon!

So where did IBB get the funds to purchase oil blocks?

Is it legal or ethical for a leader to have undeclared business investments?

Cretin!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

^^^
We need to just IGNORE this "coogar" of a lady, (reminds me of an NL veteran who has so many names and argues on the WRONG side of the ISLE just for fun, know who I am talking about wink )
By HER estimation, IBB wasn't corrupt neither were people killed (some misteriously) under his regime, I guess if he had a quid pro quo relationship with Julius Berger, it wouldn't be corrupt by her "Lawyerly" standards.

people are still getting killed in nigeria which i am sure ibb must be the evil behind all the killings. even when your relatives died under his regime, it was ibb that masterminded their deaths. ibb is the single reason you are a failure in everything you have dipped your hands into.

Arishekola didn't make any money from IBB via the war in Liberia and Sierra Leone as far as "coogar" is concerned, he must have built that 50 billion Naira mansion from selling "Datsun" in those days.

so winning contracts to supply foodstuffs to ecomog is corrupt? grin cheesy
you should sue all your teachers for mismanaging your entire mental development.

Let's put her on the permanent IGNORE list(until she comes back in another ID) because as our parents used to say-"never argue with a FOOL because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

the most annoying thing is you are the fool here.
ibb is corrupt but none of you ruminant animals have been able to provide one evidence of his wrongdoing. it's just the same recycled bullshyte you heard from your parents. gists akin to what troglodytes discuss in beer parlours after getting drunk on cheap alcohol. unfortunately, those won't stand in court to convict him. ibb is free in nigeria. he's free to travel. he's not wanted by any court in nigeria neither do international courts want him for genocide or infringements on human rights of his people. . . . . .if that does not tell you anything, then you should be crucified, set ablaze or both.

The only inacuracy I find in the video was the 150,000 pounds claim from his yellow SUVs which I don't think would add up to that considering they were not new trucks.

how's that inaccurate.

sagamite(the obdurate w@nker in chief) knows which car shop dr fireman got those cars from and the £150k estimate is precise.
he is the only one who can tell multitudes how to spend their own money and where to invest their own money.

the biggest empty barrel with the loudest noise on nairaland
whereas, his intelligence quotient is lower than his shoe size in inches.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

A Buffoon!

So where did IBB get the funds to purchase oil blocks?

Is it legal or ethical for a leader to have undeclared business investments?

Cretin!

you big for nothing swine - you just open your mouth like an oaf that you are.

if it's illegal for a leader to have undeclared business investments between 1985 and 1993, show me where it's written in the nigerian constitution.
you obdurate w@nker!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dare2think: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
Cooger,  dude try and get your facts straight and don't indulge in the same "rumour mongering" you accuse others of.

Berezsosky is not in prison but an asylum seeker in the uk after fleeing Russia to avoid persecution from a political foe, Putin.

By the way, you did not reply my question accurately. I asked how many HEADS of state have been sentenced for corruption, instead you replied with a regional leader and and "cronies".

How judicial system is weak, however I still respect your opinion if you feel different.

Atleast agree that the Nigerian governance system is corrupt and has been for a while, moreso when ibb was at its helms.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
dare2think:

Cooger,  dude try and get your facts straight and don't indulge in the same "rumour mongering" you accuse others of.
Berezsosky is not in prison but an asylum seeker in the uk after fleeing Russia to avoid persecution from a political foe, Putin.

he was convicted in absentia. apologies for not wording that properly.

By the way, you did not reply my question accurately. I asked how many HEADS of state have been sentenced for corruption, instead you replied with a regional leader and and "cronies".

so ibb's status as a leader is what is keeping him out of jail? nothing to do with his alleged gross misconduct and embezzlement?
what makes a police chief(balogun) different from ibb?

why isn't he on the wanted list of interpol or any of the international courts for human rights abuse like most military dictators. if charles taylor can be brought to book - surely, ibb is not immune to such.

How judicial system is weak, however I still respect your opinion if you feel different.
Atleast agree that the Nigerian governance system is corrupt and has been for a while, moreso when ibb was at its helms.

liberia's judicial system is weak but charles taylor still got nicked. let's agree ibb bought the judicial system of nigeria and even africa.
did he buy interpol as well?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by dare2think: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
The subject of interpol intervention is dependent upon it's issuer. Genocide, severe human rights violations and political interest coupled with serious misconduct are part of the considerations interpol must consider as well. If ibb was out of the country, it is then up to the Nigerian government to issue an Interpol warrant.

Government financial misconduct is generally an internal affair which is difficult for a corrupt government to deal with hence the reason ibb is still roaming free.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

you big for nothing swine - you just open your mouth like an oaf that you are.

if it's illegal for a leader to have undeclared business investments between 1985 and 1993, show me where it's written in the nigerian constitution.
you obdurate w@nker!

You are a cretin!

Continue asking for hard to get evidence like the Gorilla you are without any sense.

Where did he get the funds?

Mooron!

I am sure such law would be there.

If for any reason (lets think moronically like you for a few seconds), it was not there, then it should have been there.

And, if not there (still trying to be moronic like you here), it does not make it ethical for leaders to not apply such transparency.

Foooooooool!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
dare2think:

The subject of interpol intervention is dependent upon it's issuer. Genocide, severe human rights violations and political interest coupled with serious misconduct are part of the considerations interpol must consider as well. If ibb was out of the country, it is then up to the Nigerian government to issue an Interpol warrant.

Government financial misconduct is generally an internal affair which is difficult for a corrupt government to deal with hence the reason ibb is still roaming free.

so the alleged killing of dele giwa is not enough? vatsa? gideon orka?
the 300+ officers on a plane that crashed in ejigbo? those aren't enough to convict ibb?

those were the allegations against him and more.
there was a time his wife was even said to be trafficking cocaine and heroin.

maybe ibb has to kill the whole nigeria before he can be brought to book.
like i have told you, think outside the box and stop following the multitudes - if ibb is guilty of all these crimes, the international police would have nicked him all these years. somebody somewhere must have opened his mouth. but all i keep hearing are the same recycled nonsense you get to read on daily tribune.

i am sure ibb killed gaddafi is the latest news on there.

Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Continue asking for hard to get evidence like the Gorilla you are without any sense.

I am sure such law would be there.

If for any reason (lets think moronically like you for a few seconds), it was not there, then it should have been there.

And, if not there (still trying to be moronic like you here), it does not make it ethical for leaders to not apply such transparency.

Foooooooool!

you are a patient of trisomy 21. cheiii, see how a graduate is arguing on a public forum.
"if the law wasn't there, it should have been there and if it isn't there, leaders should have shown transparency"
what a louse of a man? is this what you were taught in school? you never heard when there's no law, there's no crime?
sagamite - you epitomize sterling foolishness. i will give you £1000 if you can find anyone as foolish as you on this planet. i'm not kidding! angry

the stupidity platelets in your veins keep multiplying. i have given you a task.
if ibb is guilty as you claim - charge him to court. surely, there must hundreds of thousands of people who are irked like you in nigeria.
contribute substantial money and get competent lawyers. if he is guilty of these crimes, he will be convicted.
stop peddling unsubstantiated rumours i would expect a market woman to be saying in the beef market. i expect more from a graduate.

as for dr fireman and the christians paying tithes as the holy book instructs them, you also failed to make any concrete argument rather than "the holy book is shyte" remark which automatically suggests you were either born brain-dead or you got brain damaged sometime in your adolescent years. you cannot tell people how they manage their money as christians have not come to your doorstep to complain to you of hunger.

you probably feel arsenal fans are mugus too. their board/manager promise them trophies and titles every season. the fans go to the stadium, fork out £100 every matchday. some pay as much £1800 season tickets but they end up winning nothing for the past 6 seasons. wenger still pockets £5 million per annum and the members of the board all smile to the bank. by sagamite's moronic theory - all arsenal fans are cretins, m0rons and whatever vocabulary that jumps in his s[i]e[/i]men-filled brain cavity of his.

i won't be surprised if your autopsy reads "death by [i]s[/i]tupidity" when you kick the bucket! grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

the 300+ officers on a plane that crashed in ejigbo? those aren't enough to convict ibb?

like i have told you, think outside the box and stop following the multitudes - if ibb is guilty of all these crimes, the international police would have nicked him all these years. somebody somewhere must have opened his mouth. but all i keep hearing are the same recycled nonsense you get to read on daily tribune.

you are a patient of trisomy 21. cheiii, see how a graduate is arguing on a public forum.
"if the law wasn't there, it should have been there and if it isn't there, leaders should have shown transparency"
what a louse of a man? is this what you were taught in school? you never heard when there's no law, there's no crime?
sagamite - you epitomize sterling foolishness. i will give you £1000 if you can find anyone as foolish as you on this planet. i'm not kidding! angry

the stupidity platelets in your veins keep multiplying. i have given you a task.
if ibb is guilty as you claim - charge him to court. surely, there must hundreds of thousands of people who are irked like you in nigeria.
contribute substantial money and get competent lawyers. if he is guilty of these crimes, he will be convicted.
stop peddling unsubstantiated rumours i would expect a market woman to be saying in the beef market. i expect more from a graduate.

as for dr fireman and the christians paying tithes as the holy book instructs them, you also failed to make any concrete argument rather than "the holy book is shyte" remark which automatically suggests you were either born brain-dead or you got brain damaged sometime in your adolescent years. you cannot tell people how they manage their money as christians have not come to your doorstep to complain to you of hunger.

you probably feel arsenal fans are mugus too. their board/manager promise them trophies and titles every season. the fans go to the stadium, fork out £100 every matchday. some pay as much £1800 season tickets but they end up winning nothing for the past 6 seasons. wenger still pockets £5 million per annum and the members of the board all smile to the bank. by sagamite's moronic theory - all arsenal fans are cretins, m0rons and whatever vocabulary that jumps in his s[i]e[/i]men-filled brain cavity of his.

i won't be surprised if your autopsy reads "death by [i]s[/i]tupidity" when you kick the bucket! grin

If your posts are a true reflection of who you are, I'd liken you to one who sells weapons and calls it business. The world you live in is/has never been an ideal world. That's why I ask. Are you Nigerian? By nature or by system?
Asari Dokubo was a wanted man on the pages of newspapers yet he was roaming around the streets of Port-Harcourt.

Be careful,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

If your posts are a true reflection of who you are, I'd liken you to one who sells weapons and calls it business. The world you live in is/has never been an ideal world. That's why I ask. Are you Nigerian? By nature or by system?

so selling weapons is a crime? law enforcements agent don't need weapons to enforce laws or the military don't need weapons for defence?
who are these troglodytes on here this afternoon?
show me anywhere in the world where selling weapons is illegal? i am not talking about the black market - i am talking of corporate arms dealers.

Asari Dokubo was a wanted man on the pages of newspapers yet he was roaming around the streets of Port-Harcourt.
Be careful,

very daft analogy.

asari dokubo was a wanted man. ibb is not wanted.
stop comparing apples and oranges!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
Did I say anything about selling weapons being illegal? Guilty conscience.

Profile picture: big gorilla

Damn, you're one sick troll,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
Name calling is Elementary school at best pre K if you ask me, we need to stop trying to reason with pilgrim- I mean coogar.

Based on her position, Vatsa planned a coup, Dele Giwa was bombed by Anini, Arishekola got those contracts based on MERIT, Abacha would have been tried or made to give up some money if he were ALIVE, Mrs. Ibru was wrongly accussed, Erastus Akingbola is a great pastor, etc.

I forgot he/she wasn't defending Buhari but IBB but I digress!

Don't worry about what I drink, heck I can decide to drink "cheap liquor" "eja le eja je"  grin

I would like to see another poster on here who doesn't think coogar is acting like a wingnut cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
Coogar appears to me like a psychotic dude. Abeg MOD come lock this thread jor we had enough ah ah
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

You are a cretin!

What part of "the law is there" did your moronic brain struggle to comprehend?

Cretin, where did IBB get funds to buy oil wells?

And is it legal or ethical to not be transparent about it?

Cretin!

diluminati:

Coogar appears to me like a psychotic dude. Abeg MOD come lock this thread jor we had enough ah ah

Correction: A psychotic cretin!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

Don't forget Nigeria's Public Servants are forbidden by law from owning businesses! The "Defense house" in Lagos went up in flames for nothing I guess! Abeg make we leave this woman jare, ko worth time ta spend lori e!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by PastorKun(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Coogar
Going by your logic that IBB hasn't been tried or found guilty of corruption and people are only accusing him based on 'baselees' allegations. Would you âlso say he is not guilty of coup plotting (which is high felony) just because he as not been declared guilty in a court of law. At least we don't need a court to tell us before we know he is guilty of coup plotting as there is overwhelming glaring evidence to that effect.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@Coogar
Going by your logic that IBB hasn't been tried or found guilty of corruption and people are only accusing him based on 'baselees' allegations. Would you âlso say he is not guilty of coup plotting (which is high felony) just because he as not been declared guilty in a court of law. At least we don't need a court to tell us before we know he is guilty of coup plotting as there is overwhelming glaring evidence to that effect.

pastor kun, the military is a chess game not checkers.

if i am a soldier and i plan a successful coup, i am untouchable. the soldiers in the government i have overthrown will either be dead or put in prison for various treasonable felonies. so where is the guilt? i have now become the judge, jury and the executioner of the last administration.

however, if i don't become successful with my plot, then the government i should have overthrown would weigh heavy against me and that is when i would have committed a treasonable felony. if i get the death sentence then, it's justified.

the latter was vatsa's case. same as gideon orka.
the former was babangida's case. he planned a coup and he was successful. mind, no blood was shed in august 27 1985.

Sagamite:

You are a cretin!
What part of "the law is there" did your moronic brain struggle to comprehend?

geriatric Arrow. show me the law.
i have given you that task for the past 3 hours.

you want me to take your words for it out of your 0% credibility?
woe betides you! you cancerous bat!

Cretin, where did IBB get funds to buy oil wells?
And is it legal or ethical to not be transparent about it?

you must be born foolish.
asking me where ibb got the funds to buy oil wells? go and ask him in minna how he got the money to buy oil wells.
you know ibb has never worked all his life. he just became a military dictator by abracadabra.

you are a ruminant animal that should be skewered in a bbq!

Cretin!
Correction: A psychotic cretin!

dunderhead!

musKeeto:

Did I say anything about selling weapons being illegal? Guilty conscience.

Profile picture: big gorilla

Damn, you're one sick troll,

so if it's not illegal, why did you bring it up in the first place?
i have to say you are suffering from creeping neurosis.

that gorilla is sagamite.
if you don't know now you know - he's a silverback ape.

ogajim:

Name calling is Elementary school at best pre K if you ask me, we need to stop trying to reason with pilgrim- I mean coogar.

jump back to the previous pages and check who started the name calling. . . . the answer would surprise you.
i give back what is being thrown at me in 100-folds. i don't give 2 rats about anyone.

Based on her position, Vatsa planned a coup, Dele Giwa was bombed by Anini, Arishekola got those contracts based on MERIT, Abacha would have been tried or made to give up some money if he were ALIVE, Mrs. Ibru was wrongly accussed, Erastus Akingbola is a great pastor, etc.

vatsa planned a coup - an offence punishable by death if the coup fails to succeed. it's in the military constitution.
vatsa was tried, he was found guilty and he was deservedly executed!

dele giwa was bombed via a parcel. no one knew he sent the parcel.
the epileptic state of that chaotic country don't even have competent forensic investigators in 2011, let alone 26 yrs ago when dele giwa was murdered. babangida was manipulated to have masterminded the murder but there was no credible evidence. any of us here could have done it.

arisekola is a business man in ibadan. a friend of the government.
during the crisis in sierra leone - a peace keeping force was formed. the contracts were out there for anyone to bid. arisekola(a nigerian citizen) put in his bid. he won the contract. he supplied what was needed and he became rich. that is a fraud?

I forgot he/she wasn't defending Buhari but IBB but I digress!
Don't worry about what I drink, heck I can decide to drink "cheap liquor" "eja le eja je"  grin

what you drink makes you ptyalize rubbish online.
watch what you drink, loser!

I would like to see another poster on here who doesn't think coogar is acting like a wingnut cheesy cheesy cheesy

spoken like a true homoerotic peasant!

diluminati:

diluminati appears to me like a product of a cheap drunk f[i]u[/i]ck.
a vegetable of a man who cannot eat until he's spoon-fed.

ogajim:

^^^Don't forget Nigeria's Public Servants are forbidden by law from owning businesses! The "Defense house" in Lagos went up in flames for nothing I guess! Abeg make we leave this woman jare, ko worth time ta spend lori e!

show me where it's written a nigerian military dictator is not allowed to own businesses
jeeez. . . .see half-baked graduates. provide evidence and they keep yelping like a castrated hyena.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ogajim(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
Is is clear pilgrim/coogar/what other names he/she has used has no grasp of the very GENERIC English language. Du tust mir leid!

Even folks who didn't complete Elementary school in Nigeria knew what happened in 1985 was not a coup but a phantom coup much like the one Diya was supposed to have been involved in just before Abacha passed away. What do we expect from a know it all later day Lawyer?

As Fela talk " TDTMN- teacher don't teach me nonsense" or maybe this is your own "demostration of craze"

Your posts are hilarious at best and remind me of what they used to say about English women- Conservatives by day, Liberals at night and 9 months later, they end up in Labor.

Shalom!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

Is is clear pilgrim/coogar/what other names he/she has used has no grasp of the very GENERIC English language. Du tust mir leid!

you are a reprobate!

Even folks who didn't complete Elementary school in Nigeria knew what happened in 1985 was not a coup but a phantom coup much like the one Diya was supposed to have been involved in just before Abacha passed away. What do we expect from a know it all later day Lawyer?

so what was it if it wasn't a coup? nollywood?
stark illiterate! you accused someone of planning a coup in 85 and now you are saying it isn't a coup but a phantom coup?
i marvel at your foolishness.

As Fela talk " TDTMN- teacher don't teach me nonsense" or maybe this is your own "demostration of craze"

grossly irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Your posts are hilarious at best and remind me of what they used to say about English women- Conservatives by day, Liberals at night and 9 months later, they end up in Labor.

Shalom!

totally irrelevant to the topic of discussion.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wa for this coogar, una sure say na babe?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
@coogar,

Did you say Fireman is a true prophet?

He is more than that grin

About Sign Fireman's: I am an angel sent by God to make people happy.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Sign-Firemans-Page/100001706842220
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
eGuerrilla:

@coogar,
Did you say Fireman is a true prophet?
He is more than that grin
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Sign-Firemans-Page/100001706842220

i said i think he is a genuine pastor and that is based on what i saw in the documentary.

i don't have any information of him outside what i saw in the documentary. he could be the biggest crooked pastor nigeria has ever seen but that was not evident in the documentary and so i cannot pass judgement from assumptions, conjectures and rumour mongering. that is my position.

however, if you then bring an external source of information about him that was never in the documentary i saw, then it's a different matter.
what i will not do is say for sure he's a crooked pastor from the little i saw in the poorly-produced documentary. no one knows for sure he's crooked from what we saw but some people here are just social reprobates and they think they know better when they actually know nothing!

musKeeto:

Na wa for this coogar, una sure say na babe?

keep my name out of your mouth, you neophyte!
do you need a toothpick?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

i said i think he is a genuine pastor and that is based on what i saw in the documentary.

i don't have any information of him outside what i saw in the documentary. he could be the biggest crooked pastor nigeria has ever seen but that was not evident in the documentary and so i cannot pass judgement from assumptions, conjectures and rumour mongering. that is my position.

however, if you then bring an external source of information about him that was never in the documentary i saw, then it's a different matter.
what i will not do is say for sure he's a crooked pastor from the little i saw in the poorly-produced documentary. no one knows for sure he's crooked from what we saw but some people here are just social reprobates and they think they know better when they actually know nothing!

keep my name out of your mouth, you neophyte!
do you need a toothpick?

But you pass judgment several times every day, no?
Isn't this what thinking people do?
I am thinking of those who do not suspend reality for Fireman's warped analysis.

On what basis do you form an opinion he is a prophet when you ". . .have no other information on him beyond what you saw in the documentary"?

I think Fireman is several steps ahead of you in terms of marketing actually, since he describes himself as the real deal: An angel sent by the God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? / 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.