Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,016 members, 7,970,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23776 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

No, its not a first but its nice to know that it'll be an easy A+. I won't have to stress myself grin

lol, yeah it does because the professor was constantly looking at me when he'd ask questions.

hehehe, I'm trying to picture the situation grin
freecocoa:

Sunshine thanks It worked,didn't even want to wake up if not for dad and his early morning coffee. Love you.
my pleasure hon. love you to shreds

Dyt na wa for you o,all that money you make so you want to chop alone? Well no wahala shey na #30 bus fare,flash go pay for me.
dont worry, i'll feel your tank instead kiss kiss
Dyt:

hmmm
cocoa n flash
fare don rise o
no b small thing
i go even tickle una mk una pay half 4 me

never mind, you can join our convoy smiley smiley as far as i get the executive rights for the duplication and distribution of the pinshures embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Now i c say u no lyk me
so u dey pray mk dem no credit d moni so i go cry ehn
ur plan no go work
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:

hehehe, I'm trying to picture the situation grin

lol, I should have never told him that I knew things on Afro-Cuban jazz and biracial Russians. That's what started the whole question thing. When no one wants to answer questions, he automatically assumes I know it. Luckily for me, sleeping in that class has only happened one time. I'll try not to fall asleep again in the class.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Dyt:

Now i c say u no lyk me
so u dey pray mk dem no credit d moni so i go cry ehn
your plan no go work
ah ah come on, surely you cant blame me for that, who wouldn't wanna see dyt cryin and rolling on the floor wink embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I know things on Afro-Cuban jazz and biracial Russians.

really?? shocked
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by CrazyMan(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Not bad.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
^ lol
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

really?? shocked

Yeah. Why are you surprised? Its a music class that focuses mainly on jazz and so when the subject of Afro-Cuban jazz was being discussed, I immediately jumped up because I love jazz, especially jazz that deals with non-Americans grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah. Why are you surprised? Its a music class that focuses mainly on jazz and so when the subject of Afro-Cuban jazz was being discussed, I immediately jumped up because I love jazz, especially jazz that deals with non-Americans grin

. . .especially jazz played at harlem clubs? or by fat, old black americans?

My day was , Waiting to get into realer thing! undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2012
sauer:

. . .especially jazz played at harlem clubs? or by fat, old black americans?

My day was , Waiting to get into realer thing! undecided

Chei, you really don't like jazz huh? undecided

Sorry to hear that you had a day.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2012
My day's not going very well so far,I had a very bad dream last night and its really freaking me out,I've prayed and I'm still gonna do lots of that today but still I can't seem to be able to stop fretting. O lord jesus please come to my aid.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

My day's not going very well so far,I had a very bad dream last night and its really freaking me out,I've prayed and I'm still gonna do lots of that today but still I can't seem to be able to stop fretting. O lord jesus please come to my aid.

Sister freecocoa, all will be well. Biko, don't worry. If you want, you can always talk to me if you need someone to listen. I'm always here. Chei, what's got you all worried like this? Nne, think positively ok? kiss
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2012
^
Thanks a zillion nwanne'm,its just that my dreams come to pass and last night I dreamt that my sister died,similar things have happened even with my mum's death,I just can't bear to lose anyone again,I'm really scared.
Can I add you on yim?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Thanks a zillion nwanne'm,its just that my dreams come to pass and last night I dreamt that my sister died,similar things have happened even with my mum's death,I just can't bear to lose anyone again,I'm really scared.
Can I add you on yim?

Eh ya. Ndo. It shall never be your portion. She will be fine. It never hurts to give her a call or check on her every now and then though wink

Sure, you can add me on YIM. Is your YIM the same as your AIM address?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2012
^
Amen dear,thanks,I just left my addy on my profile now,you can add me with that.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Amen dear,thanks,I just left my addy on my profile now,you can add me with that.

Ok, you can remove it now smiley
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2012
Alright.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2012
Hmmmm we shall dream and hear of evil but none shall befall us

@op
Me is sick oooooo, I got a real bad chesty cough and my left bum chick hurts angry sad cry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm we shall dream and hear of evil but none shall befall us

@op
Me is sick oooooo, I got a real bad chesty cough and my left bum chick hurts angry sad cry

lol please no vex but I couldn't help but laugh at the butt part grin

I hope you get better soon. Chei, seems like people are waking up unhappy today sad
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Can I add you on yim?
oh my, she's freaking out!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Chei, you really don't like jazz huh? undecided

Sorry to hear that you had a day.

hmm . . jazz? well, I can heartily do without it. Try me some real wierd tune though! cheesy

That day wasn't , it was more undecided, but today is really smiley. I'll make a call now to get it cheesy!
Wosh. . . !
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2012
wondering whether banks gonna be open tomorrow Monday. Hope they're not joining d strike. Gosh, i need to withdraw oh and fast
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2012
Dey r d happiest set of ppl cos dey wont b workin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2012
if only I can withdraw first. . .nna my pocket don dey blink red. Last withdrawal was for Xmas & New Year
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2012
All dis one wey u dey ere dey post
hurry 2 every atm n cash sm moni
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
My day has just been there - thinking alot about d way forward 4 ma dear country. Ma sis n her hubby just paid me & mamaa a visit n m back from seeing them off. I say make I check wetin dey sup online.
@CocoaLet. Rememba u told me not to take shyte in dis new year, remain calm and believe notin bad wil happen. Truly, all will be well.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@op
tell us d full jist so we kan know how to hellep u ¤wink¤
jackpot:

wondering whether banks gonna be open tomorrow Monday.
U don fark up. May hunger not kill u IJN!!!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
^its not paining me again I got a massage cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
^Wia in da world did u get a bum massage?? I tink I nid one for my pole vault
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
^Aint I lucky I had divine hands bless my behind,well in ur case make a round incision in a pumpkin after dat shove ur pole in it,begin to vibrate it in and out the pumpkin in no time u wud b feeling untop of the world. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
^lol, Na only massage i ask for o, ur post above fit kill person.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
^kill ke not my intentions,I only listed d fastest DIY technique into getting dat massage ur pole needed.Have u tried it? tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.