Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,370 members, 7,940,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23622 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
Not yet o, I only got access to agbalumo here no pumpkin.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
^Oh my bad try paw-paw same noni
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
Pawpaw nor go make sense reach d real thing o. Make I just hold body as previously planned.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
mcnepow:

@CocoaLet. Rememba u told me not to take shyte in dis new year, remain calm and believe notin bad wil happen. Truly, all will be well.
Thanks a lot my dear,I let fear overcome me for a while but now I've taken control of the situation,I prayed like I never have before.

Comforting\encouraging words from wonderful friends like yourself have done a lot and I trust God to fulfill his promises in our lives,its well.

@Topic,wow I had a very wonderful day,woke up early and prepared for church,the service was really reviving as I was richly blessed,I got back home and took a long nap,I was awoken by my dad who asked me to go get something from the mall for him,when I came back I saw two missed calls and not long after my phone rang again,I answered and it was just the call I needed then,it was my very good friend whom I wasn't expecting a call from on the line,we talked for a long time which made me really happy(I still am)cos I thought I had lost this friend and after talking with her I realized it was gonna take much more than I thought for us to quit being buddies,though my tomato got burnt a little and the stew I was cooking ended up tasting like what-i-cant-define, I'm still more than glad she called,after that I watched some football and resumed my night shift here on NL.

@Inkie,I didn't forget but I can't help it so,thanks again for yesterday you are wonderful.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Thanks a lot my dear,I let fear overcome me for a while but now I've taken control of the situation,I prayed like I never have before.

Comforting\encouraging words from wonderful friends like yourself have done a lot and I trust God to fulfill his promises in our lives,its well.

@Topic,wow I had a very wonderful day,woke up early and prepared for church,the service was really reviving as I was richly blessed,I got back home and took a long nap,I was awoken by my dad who asked me to go get something from the mall for him,when I came back I saw two missed calls and not long after my phone rang again,I answered and it was just the call I needed then,it was my very good friend whom I wasn't expecting a call from on the line,we talked for a long time which made me really happy(I still am)cos I thought I had lost this friend and after talking with her I realized it was gonna take much more than I thought for us to quit being buddies,though my tomato got burnt a little and the stew I was cooking ended up tasting like what-i-cant-define, I'm still more than glad she called,after that I watched some football and resumed my night shift here on NL.

@Inkie,I didn't forget but I can't help it so,thanks again for yesterday you are wonderful.

Nne, I'll always be here for you wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2012
@OP. Just wondering wat m doin awake dis early on dis beautiful strike monday wen I slept at abt 3a.m. Wish I was the type that could be in bed for hours. Al d same, lemme get back to ma movies.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2012
^wot you watching and am I invited for a movie day in wit ya? wink

Dyt wey u deyy ooooo, u go protest ni,oh gal dem go deflate ur blom blom ooo.

@op
I am d queen of suprises,am glad it made her day its refreshing knowing you left sum1 speechless but at same time joyous,I guess I liv up to d name Badosky.I wonder whose next to get a dose,I aim to make the next a shocker.We bck on set mama D may collabo begin wink cheesy cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2012
Omo
i dey my bed o
waohhhhh
dem don bring lyt o,mk i wash india film
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ID. Na action movie I dey watch o. so many of them - ma lappy is steaminnggg. Taking a break now, hoping d strike lasts til end of January.
@Dyt. each time u mention indian movies, i chuckle cos i rememba a friend of mine that sings n dances to their songs, looks very funny. Na guy him be.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Cant even watch d movies sef, i dey watch protest live
naijas artist dey perform
wat a protest
waitin d outcome in d next 2days
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ Topic,I'm tired of the noise coming from the living room downstairs,I don't know if our house is a protest ground for my dad and his friends,just arguing endlessly in front of the TV,upon say I dey upstairs and I'm using an earpiece still their noise no dey allow me listen to my music,if they don't curtail it I'll be forced to go downstairs and ask them whether no be their mates dey for street dey protest,dem come dey house just dey debate while finishing all the drink in the fridge alongside my food,if any of them ask me to bring anything for them again I go swear for person,inshort let me barr my dad's no,if they need anything they'll go and get it themselves or climb up here to get me,I won't even open the door sef,time to feign sleep. *murmuring* sending somebody up and down as if they don't know someone gets tired. Mascheew,they had better call off this strike cos I can't bear to have these men here again tomorrow.

@paddy,yes o the collabo has started,sempe for you,you are simply AMAZING.

@Inkie,same here darling.

@Dyt,who is performing wetin?btw what of the aero people and the money na?

@Mcnepow,please cancel that prayer cos if my dad and his friends continue staying at home like this,I'll just kill person (one man to be precise)and I'm sure you don't want me in jail.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
@OP/Topic: My day is ok so far. I'm just trying to pass the time by goofing around on my iPad. So far, I'm still semi-bored. Anyway, in about an hour I'll be heading off to my friends boyfriend's house--he's out of town so I'm keeping her company till he gets back to New York. Hehehe, it'll give me a chance to eat all the snacks in his house grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hmmmmmm, cnt bliv hv nt been here 4ages. Really missed u guys.
Happy new year 2u all.

@Op, dnt really kno hw 2discrib hw my day has been/went. Woke up by 5am &waz already preparing 2go 2d ofix wen i received a call 4rm a collegu dat resumes by 6am informin me nt 2borda comin 2d ofix dat 1 of our boss is already in d ofix &askin anybdy dat resume 2go back home. I hv 2call 2of my Bosses 4confirmation because i nor fit answer query. Afta dat, i went bck 2bed, locked d door behind, evry bdy in d houx tot i waz already out. Only 4dem 2discover i was stil on bed wen dey open my door wit d spare key 'thank God dey no wake me, i 4bit d person noise'.
Wel, i finally wokeup around 9am, tuk a walk around d naigbourhood, breakfast was served around 11am 'it was breath taking' pounded yam wit egusi soup. Mennnnh, i really enjoyed d meal.
It waz drinking time 'serve urself' after takin a glass of wine, i took a bottle of medium stout, migrate bck 2d room, take a shawer, do justice 2d beer while watching TV &NLding. Slept off in d process 'slept deep' wokeup around 6pm wit a swollen face dint notice til my liru broda asked if i fought in my dream.
Join d dinner train, bck 2d room, relaxin wit a bottle of water, watching news &NLding.

Waz my day fun, dull, bored, cool or , ?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
freecocoa:

@Mcnepow,please cancel that prayer.
Atleast I nid 4days for the strike.
@Sijo. Twas a nice nice dai, trust me.
@op. M presently doin Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths. Might end up sleeping by 5.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: My day hasn't officially started [yet] since it's still early. I'm just gonna get some sleep for now, then go to class then from there I'll go to the gym to work out so I can de-stress and relax. Omg by the way, this may sound messed up on my part but some yeye dude was trying to hit on me on the bus on my way to class. Smh, I've seen the guy around before and have spoken to him [just so I wouldn't come off as rude] but its like he couldn't take a hint that I wasn't interested in talking to him on a more personal level. . . I found a way to shake him off though. . . I whipped out my cell phone and started chatting away so he'd stop talking. Had I not broken my damn Monster Beats headphones, I would have tuned out the mumu angry tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2012
^
Chei you wucked o,give the young chap a chance na,you never know he could turn out to be mr right o. grin

@Topic,Thank God dad didn't stay home today,I have the house all to myself,I gat nothing to do so I'm NLinig,if I get bored I'll simply turn on the TV or read a novel,got some new collections.

@ Flash where the hell are ya? This your Doc things is taking you away from me o,wonder if I'll be seeing you at all when you finally get your license.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2012
@OP. Just finished ma first movie of d day - Leap Year. Had a very very romantic ending (a break frm the shootings n fightings in action movies), sometimes a lil love is nided.
NP:Colbie Caillat - Magic
JONATHAN-Just On National Assignment To Hurt All Nigerians ¤copy n share¤
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Chei you wucked o,give the young chap a chance na,you never know he could turn out to be mr right o. grin

@Topic,Thank God dad didn't stay home today,I have the house all to myself,I gat nothing to do so I'm NLinig,if I get bored I'll simply turn on the TV or read a novel,got some new collections.

@ Flash where the hell are ya? This your Doc things is taking you away from me o,wonder if I'll be seeing you at all when you finally get your license.

Mba, e no go happen!! All he is is Mr. Hells No!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
@op

Oh boiiiii Badooo dey jubilate o,its good to be good I repeat its good to be a Badosky.Lastnite I got sudden call from an old time buddy,me and dis dude was so close people even tot we were helping each other una sabi talk na Orhu Orhuu!),anyways he had a tufffff time bck then and I helped him recover with the little I had,I do stuff not because I want to reap it bck off whoever,I jus do it out of my own goodwill.To cut d long story short dis guy called me last nite to fool around and jus crack jokes,in between I was teasin him about some bills he left me with (although they all sorted sha,but u never no something fit comot for hin side no dulling! cheesy),he started laughly mischieviously and I was like *Lemar wassup with u,ur laugh is questionable*.To my suprise,he say Badosky its time to show my appreciation cus u believed in me,in my mind I was like omo forget all dis ur Luther king speech,he shouted Bado I wan d lottery I say visa or money lottery,he replied "Wetin big boi like me need visa lotto 4".Still in shock trying to figure out wot he was about to spew down d line,he screamed babe I won a 7 digit lottery.Tears rolled down my eyes,as in dis guy has been tru so much shitttTtttttt bin an orphan and d whole oda fuckkkk up sha,he noticed I went mute and he sed "Bado u dere",he wondered if I had hung up I told him I was dere dat am happy for him and he said am gonna spoil u,as I am typing and am also smiling cus he proved himself to me dis morning.I no fit list d amount sha but people its good to b good

She strts dancing

*Oh happy dayyyyyy ,Oh happy dayyyyy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: My day is stil dragging along. I have one more class for the day, then I'm free!!! My professor from one of my classes is such a trip. Apparently he thinks I'm some kind of music encyclopedia. Little does he know, I know even less than he does. There's still those awkward moments in class when no one wants to answer a question in class either because they don't know or because they're shy, so he keeps turning to me which is ok but kinda sucks because if its a topic I'm not too familiar with, I end up having to come up with some bullshit answer tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: My day is stil dragging along. I have one more class for the day, then I'm free!!! My professor from one of my classes is such a trip. Apparently he thinks I'm some kind of music encyclopedia. Little does he know, I know even less than he does. There's still those awkward moments in class when no one wants to answer a question in class either because they don't know or because they're shy, so he keeps turning to me which is ok but kinda sucks because if its a topic I'm not too familiar with, I end up having to come up with some bullshit answer tongue
That wat comes with showing off damn too much in class! grin

Today I just slept! Trying to still come up with a few interesting things. Putting up some applications. . . . .can be stressful. . . .
Listened to some music. . . . .Not calling that girl. . . . .she pissing me off! angry
I gotta shave. . . .no energy. . . . .do laundry. . . .am sleeping off undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2012
freecocoa:

lol am so sorry, i'm really kinda busy now, moving and buying stuff. But i promise you when i settle imma stick to you like glue. Love ya.
Idowuogbo:

@op

Oh boiiiii Badooo dey jubilate o,its good to be good I repeat its good to be a Badosky.Lastnite I got sudden call from an old time buddy,me and dis dude was so close people even tot we were helping each other una sabi talk na Orhu Orhuu!),anyways he had a tufffff time bck then and I helped him recover with the little I had,I do stuff not because I want to reap it bck off whoever,I jus do it out of my own goodwill.To cut d long story short dis guy called me last nite to fool around and jus crack jokes,in between I was teasin him about some bills he left me with (although they all sorted sha,but u never no something fit comot for hin side no dulling! cheesy),he started laughly mischieviously and I was like *Lemar wassup with u,your laugh is questionable*.To my suprise,he say Badosky its time to show my appreciation cus u believed in me,in my mind I was like omo forget all dis your Luther king speech,he shouted Bado I wan d lottery I say visa or money lottery,he replied "Wetin big boi like me need visa lotto 4".Still in shock trying to figure out wot he was about to spew down d line,he screamed babe I won a 7 digit lottery.Tears rolled down my eyes,as in dis guy has been tru so much shitttTtttttt bin an orphan and d whole oda fuckkkk up sha,he noticed I went mute and he sed "Bado u dere",he wondered if I had hung up I told him I was dere dat am happy for him and he said am gonna spoil u,as I am typing and am also smiling cus he proved himself to me dis morning.I no fit list d amount sha but people its good to b good

She strts dancing

*Oh happy dayyyyyy ,Oh happy dayyyyy

wow thats nice to hear smiley i didnt know you were good by any standards embarassed
anyways thats good sha, i've personally experienced that many times, and its so sweet when you've forgotten about the whole thing. Bible no dey lie sha, s/he that scattereth smiley
oya baddo control the money come scatter for here o wink no be just to give testimony
sauer:

i concur cheesy

@dyt, where is you Crying time never reach undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2012
^ ahn ahn
u r nt gd oo
well dere s strike so i ll give dem anoda wk
sngry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
sauer:

Today I just slept! Trying to still come up with a few interesting things. Putting up some applications. . . . .can be stressful. . . .
Listened to some music. . . . .Not calling that girl. . . . .she pissing me off! angry
I gotta shave. . . .no energy. . . . .do laundry. . . .am sleeping off undecided

lol, trust I wasn't showing off. You know how much I love jazz, I was gettin' into the class. If I really wanted ot show off, I'd be the one teachign the class. If anything, the only one showing off is the professor. Mehn, that dude was name dropin' like crazy grin

Ilike the class though cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
^
you studying music??
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
nah! dont think so. She just mentioned she taking music classes for winter.

Inked_Nerd:

lol, trust I wasn't showing off. You know how much I love jazz, I was gettin' into the class. If I really wanted ot show off, I'd be the one teachign the class. If anything, the only one showing off is the professor. Mehn, that dude was name dropin' like crazy grin

Ilike the class though cheesy

Mehn! U bad! wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2012
My day was dull jor as I hav been indoors since NLC Nation-wide strike began.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2012
Dear Diary,
1)Today, I missed home because I was discriminated by a racist because I am black skinned. I felt embarrassed and almost cried.

2) Today, I had my best result in class. I also went to the gym.

3) I had a chat with my room mate for the first time. Usually, I had to deal with the noise from her love making session everyday. Few minutes ago I was Hot but I'm good now.

4) Right now I feel like kissing pink lips.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,
1)Today, I missed home because I was discriminated by a racist because I am black skinned. I felt embarrassed and almost cried.

3) I had a chat with my room mate for the first time. Usually, I had to deal with the noise from her love making session everyday. Few minutes ago I was Hot but I'm good now.

1)Only people wit pea-sized brains discriminate racialy.
2)Gud gud.
3)I reserve ma comment
4)I reserve ma comment
@op. Did my usual 3000m stretch jog dis mawning, i feel renewed!! Wonder how d day wuld go.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by dammytex: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,

pink lips? Okay, you can have mine.

And I also hope your wanting a pink lips isn't sequel to the noises from your flatmate's
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
Lmao Conji and weight loss na wa oo grin cheesy

Flashaldrin:

wow thats nice to hear smiley i didnt know you were good by any standards embarassed
Wot is dis suppose to mean,watch ur tongue mannnn.Yes I haileth Badosky no mean I no fit channel different swaggs,learn to be less judgemental.Shitzzzzz u not getting next time u go learn how to talk,Rabbit!.

@op
I jus dey flex ooo,it feels good to b honoured walaiiiiii.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wot is dis suppose to mean,watch your tongue mannnn. Shitzzzzz u not getting next time u go learn how to talk,Rabbit!.

Jhesorz!!! I nor fit even call jona dat name!
@op. Bin online al thru todai, e don dey reach almst 6hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.