Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23623 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
OP,woke up today being in the mood for movies,I started by completing dhoom(an indian movie)I didn't finish watching,watched slumdog millionaire again(I love the movie). After that took a little nap,when I woke up I looked for another movie to watch but couldn't find any so I decided to go and buy one.

I bought V,on getting home I played it and it was really interesting but the movie started skipping at a point so I decided to return it,omo on getting there the guy wan follow me do anyhow untop my #150,as I open eye ginger him swagger the guy believe,him no know when him shange the film sef come dey ask me for my number join,as a sharp girl wey I be I use the opportunity collect another film for free come give am evil aunty helen number,tell am to call later cos the line was off then. If he calls, whatever he gets is his biz,next time him go look face before he does anyhow.
Just coming back from there,let me continue with my movie o jare.

@Flash,why are you on bado's case?I go fekx for you o.

@Paddy abeg I get share for that money o no just come give testimony,drop offering join.

@Inky,this your class must really be fun,wish all mine would be like it.

@mcnepow,You've gotten your wish na so keep flexing.

@Dyt,so to see you crying now is such a big thing that you have to keep me waiting.mscheew.I have fekx.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^ nah babe, i aint serious.
Lol you badt gannn
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,
1)Today, I missed home because I was discriminated by a racist because I am black skinned. I felt embarrassed and almost cried.

2) Today, I had my best result in class. I also went to the gym.

3) I had a chat with my room mate for the first time. Usually, I had to deal with the noise from her love making session everyday. Few minutes ago I was Hot but I'm good now.

4) Right now I feel like kissing pink lips.
1. If you felt embarrased and cried because you were black skinned then you have racist thoughts too, because their is absolutely nothing wrong with it, unless if you think there is.
2. Finally!. . .  lol, jk
3. Lol, i know her o wink
4. Try chimeme  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Idowuogbo:

Wot is dis suppose to mean,watch your tongue mannnn.Yes I haileth Badosky no mean I no fit channel different swaggs,learn to be less judgemental.Shitzzzzz u not getting next time u go learn how to talk,Rabbit!.

lol relax, i'm sure you know i'm joking. I never judge someone's offline character by their handles.
So the money go reach me?? embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
I ate a juicy punny with sliced strawberries, gravy, and ranch on it. What a delicious breakfast to start the day. tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
dammytex:

pink lips? Okay, you can have mine.

And I also hope your wanting a pink lips isn't sequel to the noises from your flatmate's

Aremu, just offer the lips first and forget the rest. When I am done with it, you would know if its episode or stage play of my flat mate's every every.

Flashaldrin:

^^ nah babe, i aint serious.
Lol you badt gannn 1. If you felt embarrased and cried because you were black skinned then you have racist thoughts too, because their is absolutely nothing wrong with it, unless if you think there is.
2. Finally!. . .  lol, jk
3. Lol, i know her o wink
4. Try chimeme  lipsrsealed :-Xlol relax, i'm sure you know i'm joking. I never judge someone's offline character by their handles.
So the money go reach me?? embarassed

who is that? does he have pink lips or burnt ones? Im allergic to black one caused by smoking.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
Red ones lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
^ I will pass
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
I jst want 2 buy BB
drop ur pin so i cld add u
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Jamesdman(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Op. . . I'm a year older 2day.
Quietly popped champagne @home n tot abt mkin my lyf berra!
@Dyt. . . U for buy CC or AA.
@Cuddlemii. . . U badt gaan oo. Try my lipz-lol.
@ID, the apple of my eyez. . . We go put sum of dat money 4 our joint-account oo.
@Freecocoa. . . The movie-addict *winkz*
@Flash. . . Xup! Wetin dey happen
@Inky. . . The ethuastic skuldent! Hahahaha
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
Baby happpppy bdaaaaaayyy ,long life and prosperity,hip hip Eyinmbbbbbbba.

The money don wire go our child trust fund for our upcoming ogene ,ejiro,subsidat,subsidylet and Nnamdisubsidy. grin cheesy

@cocoalario
U go collect Iphone no worri and dat ghana chewing gum u like.

@dyt
Buy d DD first,den we can collabo from dia.

@flash

Tank gawd u don dey respect ursef,still u aint getting shitzzzzz tongue tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
I ll nt add u ppl again o
Happy bday James
kisses
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 4:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Dear Diary,

Nothing significant happened today apart from career planning tutorial or classes. I had a chat with High Chief. Right now, I want to see the new episodes of Vampire Diaries, Gossip girl and Pretty little liars after which I would read for a while & go to bed. Tomorrow should be eventful. That all.

Happy bday James. All the best.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by pendo89(f): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2012
There are threads I just enjoy reading.
Freecocoa gal grin grin grin you cracked me up by giving the guy evil aunt hellen's no!! shocked
you are soo funny.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Jamesdman(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2012
fnx n amen. . . @ID swthrt, Dyt n Cuddy baby!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2012
@OP Nothing much today,just reading a novel(red sky in the morning by magareth dickson),took a little break to NLand,I've not seen phcn light since I woke up and it would be easier for a pope to turn imam than for me to buy 1 litre of fuel for 300 naira as na only black market I see. Guess I'll have to wait till popsy gets back before i can continue my movie.
My siblings no gree buy fuel,oya contribute make we buy na,everybody say"I'm going out,I don't need light now" wucked people,they all left me at home,well no wahala for I know one with God is majority,so I'm not alone. wink cheesy

@Aunty pendulum,don't mind me ojare,the yeye guy thought he is smart,after cussing me he suddenly wanted my no,my own is that the energy I used in yelling back at him was not a waste.mscheeew @ him. You rock too.*muah*

@JAMY,happy belated birthday to you,wish you all the best,I'll still collect cake and juice o.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2012
Quite okay, I hav been indoors due to NLC Nation-wide strike.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Jamesdman(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2012
@Cocoa. . . Fnx n amen!
The cake don finish o, na only the icing remain. Shey u go manage the am lyk dat?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2012
So so so so, what are you trying to say??
Me and cocoa your only inlaws, wen help you reconcile with i.d (no easy feat), na icing of cake you come dey give us?? angry angry
i reserve my happy birthday tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
Dear Diary,

My day was fun. I met a nlder that arrived in my school recently. She is so cool, real n crazy. We gelled instantly, its good to relate with someone who is fun around here. I also met her friend who is also a 9ja guy, he is a club freak n does not jeopardize his fun. Crazy bunch but me likey, dis place is dry abeg, I need that energy.

We started a new course in class called switches, it went well. My instructor called me aside to settle the racist and I so I'm good now.

I had a chat with seadord, I almost fell off my chair cos I was laughing. That is all.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
PHCN or wateva they call themselves really wasted me! Fones dead, lappy dead, wallet empty [s]unto one money sucking but exciting parole i engaged in ystrdy[/s] and can never consider buying petrol at #250 per litre even if i win baba ijebu dont ask me what that means. Hope u all are rocking d wikend.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
^hey u I no wot "Owo Baba Ijebu da pada means" grin grin cheesy cheesy.

@op
Today was chilling day for Badosky,am over @ my gals house feeling d lil muffin kicking about in d belly,gush can't wait for d arrival of my god-daughter,but mehnnnnn dey are expensive o my godson jus dey chop my money anyhow.However am looking forward to 2moro,am going church and it will b d first time I will see Jay dis year(y'all remember d eye candy rite).Overall my day was smooth
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^hey u I no wot "Owo Baba Ijebu da pada means" grin grin cheesy cheesy.

U know too much! I look forward to playing d game some day.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
^no mind me na oversoji dey my blood,I haven't played d game myself,but I heard its quite addicting so beware!!!.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
^Been addictive is an understatment. The game replaces even the last drop of blood in d system.
NP:Davido-Back When
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Jamesdman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Flashaldrin:

So so so so, what are you trying to say??
Me and cocoa your only inlaws, wen help you reconcile with i.d (no easy feat), na icing of cake you come dey give us?? angry angry
i reserve my happy birthday tongue
Oga no vex! Na bcoz u n ur wifey kum late. Ur wifey came a day late n u came a whole 2dayz afta my birthday.
Hw u xpect to meet cake?
Hello wifey. . . Hw u doin 2day?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
mcnepow:

^Been addictive is an understatment. The game replaces even the last drop of blood in d system.
NP:Davido-Back When
Loool na wa o,is dat how engaging d game is? Will you take me along wen you strt playing?

@Husy
How u doing? Missed u loadssssss!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
ID, na so ooo because u kip playing believing u,ll win some day. Even if you win, investment is usually higher than returns and thats when the 'dapada-lization' sets in. I go try play am when I get strong jazz to use.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2012
I was indoors all day due to NLC Nation-wide strike but in d evening, I went to WISE-KEN Bar to watch d match CHELSEA vs SUNLAND(1-0) and MAN UTD vs BOLTON(3-0) .
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
mennn, sometimes i just feel sad and depressed sad
when i see all the suffering and pains people go through in the hospital, i feel so bad, i just feel as if am the one going through it.
I'm not trying to preach or anything but seriously every pain-free, illness-free moment you spend in this world, you really need to appreciate and thank whoever your maker is, cos it could be you, or me, or your loved ones, i swear its not easy.
today i went to the ward to see the mother of a very close friend suffering from breast cancer which has already metastasized. you need to see the way this woman was writhing in pain, and she has been like that for almost a year now, she was all shrunken and dry. i felt so bad, i was like this woman should just die, why does she have to suffer like this, what has she done to deserve all this pain cry cry
there was this other small girl, about 5 yrs old, just got her two legs amputated, see screaming, i felt so sorry for her, so innocent yet passing through all this now.
I know am not supposed to ask but am like God why dont you just heal all these people?? if its not hard for you why dont you just. . . . . . help them!!!!! cry cry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
^Dear I understand fully well wot you going tru,my sister is a mid-wife,yes delivering babies is sure fun but having to deal with still-births,baby dying jus after breathing earth for jus 2days ,mother and baby going at the same time etc.Gushhh everyday I wonder how she does it,having said that she goes for therapy every now and den so I guess probably that helps her battle d emotional aspect.Anything in d medical department is a very challenging profession,all I would say is go through all necessary training available to you in regards to the scars such profession might liv u with,as it helps a great deal to blank out certain scenarios.Goodluck its a tuff 1 babe but bear in mind you gona save some lives 2,hi5 to dat.I hope my lil 2naira helped pele nwa daddy wink cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
My sunshine that's how this life is,you just have to be strong,reasons like what you wrote is why I decided to go into the health line, just to contribute in alleviating people's pain health wise in any way i can,its just so sad having to see people suffer so much pain.
We can't question God cos he knows best, though sometimes it seems like he's far but trust me he understands and cares,we may not understand it cos his ways are miles apart from ours,just do your part by becoming a good Doc i know you'll be and like bado said you'll save many lives,let the peace and love of God be your strength,I love you papi.

@Topic,my day's been pretty aite so far,woke up around 5:20 am and got ready for church,the sermon was so touching,the priest talked about love and forgiveness,It took me back to think do I show enough love to people?well I think I try but just incase I'll like to use this opportunity to say I forgive you all undecided and I love you all wink, got back from church around 8:45 and went back to bed,slept for a while,woke up and entered the kitchen to cook,finished not long ago,ate and back to duty post(NL).I'll pretty much be spending the rest of the day here or I may decide to watch movies,happy sunday y'all,remain blessed.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
Dear Diary,

I discovered money I stashed some where & was so excited as I've been fasting without prayers. I did my laundry and had a good rest/sleep because my back hurts.

My room mate n her bf woke me up with their noise. I think they didn't know anyone was home as I put off the light in my room for the first time. I had a good laugh as usual. That's all.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by dammytex: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^^

this your flatmate sef; na all the time? Is it naturally possible to engage in this act everyday continuously?

And Akanke is joyous; she found the sixty-five shillings she misplaced in the big black calabash behind the banana tree. And she thinks; she must inform Aremu,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.