Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23620 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by chelseabmw(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2012
i will keep foloowing u baby. . . ur bumper to bumper is giving me directions right now. . . .ur location is known to me. . .am feeling u inside of me more than u do baby
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2012
^Lets do dis he's a miracle working God,Nnayi operation swift oya chargeeeeee!!!!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2012
Dont worry id, we are right behind you!!

chelseabmw:

i will keep foloowing u baby. . . ur bumper to bumper is giving me directions right now. . . .ur location is known to me. . .am feeling u inside of me more than u do baby
are we alright
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2012
^Gawd indeed I have a onlne family,thank u so so much Flash cry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2012
Gosh. Collected over 200 assignments from them studs. 2 days gone and I haven't marked up to 40 studs.

My church mind apart, I would've given anyhow scores. . .but I just can't

Lawd have mercy for me this session
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2012
^^
lolz maybe you need to stay off nl for a while.

Idowuogbo:

^Gawd indeed I have a onlne family,thank u so so much Flash cry
ofcourse! Anything for my inlaw. smiley
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
^it's just so addictive. Guess it's my sub for watching films. Lol cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
Dear Diary,

The pastor preached end time today in church. I went out to give my life. We were just 4 of us in the whole church that stepped out, I felt so embarrassed like we were the fornicators, witches, gang members etc of the church. One of the member that stepped out had a bruised hand with bandages,they might think we all escaped a shoot out or something.

So does that mean everyone that sat on their sit are making heaven or they don't commit sin? The reason I am asking is because I recognize some of them well for their atrocities. Nigerians are so annoying with their self righteousness and criticism. Not like I am a bad girl O, its just that I wanted to rededicate my life to God and I was being real.

Something similar happened at a fellowship back in school. I raised my hand that I hadn't started speaking tongues. Surprisingly I was the only one that couldn't speak in tongues in school even though some of those chicks were never in church, some usually sat down and gossip in church and they all claimed to be speaking the spirit which was never evident. As usual, I looked like the odd one out and paid for my oversabi as pastor yinka of Christ embassy slapped my chest continuously so I could speak in tongue. Through out that semester I didn't rest due to slaps and forceful pushing so as to receive it but sadly, I didn't receive the ability to speak in tongues. From now on its deception in the household of God, no more sincerity since we all wanna play the saint card then so be it. Bunch of hypocrites looking at me like I killed their loved ones. Rubbish, even when pastor was praying for us in church today, the members of the congregation were bothered about the criminals that came out. Abnormal people. I am so angry.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2012
^^ teheheheheheheheheh

welll
2day s got 2 b gd
GOD s got 2 mk miracles happen
strange i got 2 d office quite early
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
omo, its terrible, i came hm thru my nose frm work, gosh
tho i wz born n bred ere bt sincerely i v neva bn so scared, i wz cryin, damn lag island s no gd 4 me
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
na every day dey bad for you?? undecided undecided
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,

The pastor preached end time today in church. I went out to give my life. We were just 4 of us in the whole church that stepped out, I felt so embarrassed like we were the fornicators, witches, gang members etc of the church. One of the member that stepped out had a bruised hand with bandages,they might think we all escaped a shoot out or something.

So does that mean everyone that sat on their sit are making heaven or they don't commit sin? The reason I am asking is because I recognize some of them well for their atrocities. Nigerians are so annoying with their self righteousness and criticism. Not like I am a bad girl O, its just that I wanted to rededicate my life to God and I was being real.

Something similar happened at a fellowship back in school. I raised my hand that I hadn't started speaking tongues. Surprisingly I was the only one that couldn't speak in tongues in school even though some of those chicks were never in church, some usually sat down and gossip in church and they all claimed to be speaking the spirit which was never evident. As usual, I looked like the odd one out and paid for my oversabi as pastor yinka of Christ embassy slapped my chest continuously so I could speak in tongue. Through out that semester I didn't rest due to slaps and forceful pushing so as to receive it but sadly, I didn't receive the ability to speak in tongues. From now on its deception in the household of God, no more sincerity since we all wanna play the saint card then so be it. Bunch of hypocrites looking at me like I killed their loved ones. Rubbish, even when pastor was praying for us in church today, the members of the congregation were bothered about the criminals that came out. Abnormal people. I am so angry.
lmao!! mehnnn na now you know?? i used too do that when i was small, they sabi laugh me then eh, but now. . . for where?? if i wan repent i can do in it comfortably in my privacy not at the full glare of hot-blooded hypocrites!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2012
last nyt wz terrible
i managed 2 sneak 2 d office dis mornin n on gettin 2 d front of my office i had an accident
neva knew dis s ow ppl die
GOD so loves me, i escaped wit little or no injury
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2012
Flashaldrin:

na every day dey bad for you?? undecided undecidedlmao!! mehnnn na now you know?? i used too do that when i was small, they sabi laugh me then eh, but now. . . for where?? if i wan repent i can do in it comfortably in my privacy not at the full glare of hot-blooded hypocrites!
hmmmmmm, ,, ,.
Dyt:

last nyt wz terrible
i managed 2 sneak 2 d office dis mornin n on gettin 2 d front of my office i had an accident
neva knew dis s ow ppl die
GOD so loves me, i escaped wit little or no injury
I thank God for u ooo!!!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2012
To all my frenemies on this thread, here is my new month message to y'all
There have been many times in previous month when I disturbed you

troubled u

teased you

irritated u

but
today I just wanted to tell u

I plan to continue it in this month as well. cheesy tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2012
undecided undecided I am so so so discombulated naw Left ma laptop charger at home.,. I feel like going back home to sleep.,, cry cry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2012
^ yh
feelin same way 2
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2012
^But u dint leave ur charger at home na.,. this rain no want make i go out ooo.,. i like d weather sha
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2012
d weda s cool
mks me wanna slp in d office
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by buttkick: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
dyt . how you deh long time
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
fyn thank u
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by buttkick: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
ok o. heard its raining thursday.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
wldnt call dat rain
its hot now
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by buttkick: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
it might rain next thursday then.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dear diary,

Hmm interesting day. We are studying network security in class and my instructor says there is a lot of money in Nigeria that did I bring some along. Nigeria is so dubious or notorious that it was included extensively in the curriculum, text books and other course materials. It shows that no country beats Nigeria to it in cyber crime. Even the cyber crimes in other countries has to be carried out by a Nigerian or a Nigerian has to be part of it or its not a lucrative crime worth doing. I love the diversity of Naija, we rock in all ways cool. I'm feeling like a don dadda wink cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
So far so good as always. I'm so excited cuz my mom came over to my house n promised to spend the weekend in my house before going back the family house. So I'm gonna have some quality mom and son time lol with some of my nieces, cousin's n nephews coming over too *picnic on Sat I guess. I love me some full house things especially on weekends
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2012
@flash, I am online now so u wont claim u hardly see me. I dnt see u too, u seem too active on here these days. Uve been absent on ym.

Dear Diary,

I am happy for the will power to say NO. It was hard but I used the word NO today. I am also happy for tolerance & ability to manage situations. Life is so good when you have control over your emotions even when people try to link/frame you up to/with someone you have not spoken to in a long time or you have been weary of ever since he mentioned his association with people. I am also happy that I am close to sealing up my goals, Praise Jesus. Its a new year, people should let go of bad incidents of 2011, nothing wrong with second chances, redemption, forgiveness and a good change.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by IkeMark: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2012
Cuddlemii:

@flash, I am online now so u wont claim u hardly see me. I dnt see u too, u seem too active on here these days. Uve been absent on ym.

Dear Diary,

I am happy for the will power to say NO. It was hard but I used the word NO today. I am also happy for tolerance & ability to manage situations. Life is so good when you have control over your emotions even when people try to link/frame you up to/with someone you have not spoken to in a long time or you have been weary of ever since he mentioned his association with people. I am also happy that I am close to sealing up my goals, Praise Jesus. Its a new year, people should let go of bad incidents of 2011, nothing wrong with second chances, redemption, forgiveness and a good change.
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by IkeMark: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Dear Diary,

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Cuddlemii: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2012
Ike Mark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin 3 times is enough lol
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2012
^Muhehehehe! the dude has fallen head of heels in lust love!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2012
shoutin n screamin
its friday baby
jumps on table dancin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2012
^Grabz her from the table top and whispers into her ears ¤the boss is coming¤

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.