Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? (17955 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by yazzman(m): 6:20pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:
Kindly give your candid opinion on this matter.
As a master holder what would you rather go for; a clean office job of 100k salary or a legit but unbefitting business like selling pepper that makes a profit of 400k monthly?
pls my own is that you that pepper business pls I want to know how to run it plss teach me

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by BizTrust: 6:24pm On May 22
I don't have any business with job , I'm a business man. So I'm going for the business part
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Akaegwu(m): 6:25pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:
As a master holder what would you rather go for; a clean office job of 100k salary or a legit but unbefitting business like selling pepper that makes a profit of 400k monthly?
Idiotic question 🙋
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by abdullahI24: 6:25pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:
Prospect matters, if possible do both!
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Deogratiasfx: 6:26pm On May 22
Viqtour:
I'm a Master’s degree holder and I'm currently driving on Bolt/Uber. I once carried a young guy on 150k salary looking for a car to drive on Bolt. He was complaining that his salary is just for transportation.

My brother flee from the 100k job

I am a graduate with a very good results but I realized school only thought us to be become slaves; add higher certificates and become better slaves to the company or organization.
If u want to be great, go to school to create value that will be appreciated by ur generation and leave job for people that admire smallness

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Raxxye(m): 6:27pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:
Go for the money!
Who masters epp? You hold masters but beg from school cert holders!

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by FuckYeyeMods: 6:31pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

Actually I didn't mean to call any business unbefitting but I just couldn't find a better word to explain my point.
What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can pay off his two months salary.
Probably in your early 30s. Money is extremely important.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Balawal(m): 6:33pm On May 22
You're not sincere .
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Kenmatt(m): 6:34pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

Actually I didn't mean to call any business unbefitting but I just couldn't find a better word to explain my point.
What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can pay off his two months salary.

You may have gone to School and got Masters but you lack native sense.

I didn't mean insulting.

The last time Dangote advertised for the position of drivers, tens of Master degree holders applied, many number of PHD holders applied too.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Lovit(m): 6:35pm On May 22
Its about the money and skills bro, who certificate epp?

Repackage the pepper selling biz and set your target market, then you may make even more

Having a Masters is not just to look for work, it helps you be a better entrepreneur

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Dennisochampa: 6:39pm On May 22
If u even think of the bad business.. Before u make your first 400k...them go nab you....
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Procashtips(m): 6:39pm On May 22
Master degree holder that his or her brain can only be useful at selling pepper or being a cleaner?

Master degree indeed.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Deogratiasfx: 6:40pm On May 22
Raxxye:

Go for the money!
Who masters epp? You hold masters but beg from school cert holders!

The most funny part, when a drop out who feels he/she does not have many options pick that 'unbefitting job' and build a conglomerate, the Masters or PHD holder would go to the company later to be hired as the accountant or auditor, HR etc.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Elsueno: 6:44pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

lmao, bros I have done worse jobs as long as it ain't illegal & I get well paid. I remember I even packed plenty broiler shyt personally, load it on those agro tricycles for sell to buyers. And that time I got my Msc with freaking distinction too. grin it was my broiler farm & I didn't give a shyt

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Dijita: 6:47pm On May 22
GloriousGbola:
Dumb clickbaiting as always

What is the potential of the office job vs the potential of the pepper selling?

That is the proper question.

Best comment. Some people see 400k vs 100k they immediately tell him to go for #400k. what is the potential in the next 5 years? Is the 100k an entry level position with the potential for you to climb corporate ladder quickly or just a glorified position with no potential for growth? He also needs to evaluate his own entrepreneurial ability. Is he the type that can increase the 400k business overtime or the type that will run the business to the ground in few years? Some people are technocrat. They function well in structured environment but when it come to running things on their own they cannot do it.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by HonourableUche(m): 6:51pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can

pay off his two months salary.

You said it already. If your hustle can pay the salary of your peers, why being ashamed of the hustle and calling it "unbefitting"?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Avast(m): 6:51pm On May 22
PheelzAlmighty:
How dare you call business that pays you 400k UNBEFITTING...?

Are you normal?

He is not, Masters holder indeed
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by PepeXKermit: 6:52pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

Are you sure you are a master degree holder? Even my family driver earns 150k monthly. Abi u just wan dey wear nest clothes so that people can respect you and forfeit 300k? Una dey mad for this nigeria but you have no one to tell you.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Babscleaning(m): 6:53pm On May 22
How many people clean office job help
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by IamHonourable1: 6:54pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

OP ask AI for topical ideas if you're out of topics to write on.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by captianfreeman(m): 6:54pm On May 22
Unbefitting?
A legitimate job that can put food on your table?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Paramount01(m): 6:55pm On May 22
Godfullsam:

I guess he is a fresh graduate. His eyes will soon clear cheesy

Lolz,I am a private school teacher with a sakry of 60k I do dirty job that pays me #250k in a months,my students sees me and laugh but I know I am richer than some of their fathers,abeg laugh me but let me sha get money

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by HOSTCOM(m): 6:59pm On May 22
How many people go know say u get masters for the business environment and who masters help self?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Sapasenator: 7:00pm On May 22
You are still under this office work delusion.

The business belongs to you while the office work is never yours, you are just working to enrich others. I despise office work like shit!

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Faposky95: 7:01pm On May 22
Nike
Just do it....make your mind
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by AFONAMARO: 7:10pm On May 22
Let my #350,000 suit and tie job for a sweaty 650,000 monthly legit hustle.

It's not about suit and tie, but comfort at the tale end

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Erons2000(f): 7:17pm On May 22
Enemyofpeace come and apply for dis job and stop stealing money from ur moms hoe business,go and feed urself and stop begging for mommies money….leave ur parents alone oooo
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On May 22
ProjectsCityNG:
Tell us what you mean by unbefitting first
e wan carry drugs no mind am
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Jocdon(m): 7:30pm On May 22
First i want to know how selling of pepper will give you 400K in a month and how much you will invest in the pepper business.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by deji17: 7:31pm On May 22
Samboizz:
Care to explain how selling pepper is "unbefitting" ??
Don't mind them. Maybe rituals or armed robbery will be befitting for them. Unserious people
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:34pm On May 22
I don't understand what you mean by unbefitting. I sell fairly used generators online. I don't even own a shop. All I do is market online and source from shop owners and resell to my customers. Last month alone I made #512,000 net profit. In my own opinion, the job that is unbefitting is that white collar job where you get insults from your boss and ends up paying you 100k. That's if they don't delay it self. Let me not even talk much about my mom. I was shocked to find out she had saved well over 3 million naira within few months. Ask me what she sells....herbal bitters. Spoiler is she buys direct from the manufacturer at very reduced price and she markets it to those big business men at Aspanda, trade fair and computer village. Bro I am not bluffing. I can confidently tell you that my mom earns far more than a bank branch manager. Never call a hustle "unbefitting". If some present day millionaires and billionaires tell you how they started and the "unbefitting " businesses they did to get to where they are today, you will find out that there is dignity in any legit labour or business that puts money in your pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by NaijaCover(m): 7:40pm On May 22
Start Publishing Terrible Bad News, My Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS / Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.