Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? (17870 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Lastborn0074: 1:21pm On May 23
Do you want more money or a clean place? The choice is yours👌
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:46pm On May 23
For an acclaimed "Masters degree" holder, you sound like a clown 🤡

All offence intended
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by numericalguy(m): 6:19pm On May 23
IamAsiri:

Is master's degree an automatic wealth creator? Haven't you heard of jobless master's degree holders or even underpaid ones?
Moreover, wages of master's degree holders are relative based on job roles and position he/she holds in a company and based on how good and well-paying the company is.

Yet an okada rider weekly earning will pay of 2 months salary of a master holder.

See as ogogoro just dey smell for your mouth.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:27pm On May 23
Selling pepper is not "unbefitting". In fact, no legit or morally justifiable job that fetches good income is "unbefitting"

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by IamAsiri: 6:35am On May 24
numericalguy:

Yet an okada rider weekly earning will pay of 2 months salary of a master holder.

See as ogogoro just dey smell for your mouth.

I am not a tout and definitely not someone you can use that dirty word in the same sentence for. Get off your high horses and see that Master's degree does not mean much.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by numericalguy(m): 7:01am On May 24
IamAsiri:

I am not a tout and definitely not someone you can use that dirty word in the same sentence for. Get off your high horses and see that Master's degree does not mean much.

You are not a tout yet you claimed an Okada rider's weekly earning will pay off 2 months salary of a masters holder.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by IamAsiri: 8:48am On May 24
numericalguy:

You are not a tout yet you claimed an Okada rider's weekly earning will pay off 2 months salary of a masters holder.

Since you have decided to be obtuse, good luck to you. As if MSC holders have a stipulated amount they start collecting once they have completed their degrees!
Educated people shouldn't think the way you do, but what do I know🤷
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Besuccesful: 9:03am On May 24

Ayokequeen:

Actually I didn't mean to call any business unbefitting but I just couldn't find a better word to explain my point.
What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can pay off his two months salary.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Besuccesful: 7:50pm On May 24
The main aim of getting the Masters is to become a better person and most importantly make money to cater for your family. Many of us are not even doing what we studied in school anymore.

Get the money if the pepper business is going to give you 400k monthly. Forget all this self accolades of being a masters holder.

I worked in a place where I earned 100k to 120k as a salary last year. There are times I will wake up as early as 4am to catch up with the staff bus. Even when you are sick, rain is falling, you just have to bundle yourself to work.

I woke up oneday and I asked myself Mr man how long are you going to do this? This is me building someone's dream (company I am working for) and when I am no longer useful they might lay me off. Then I will start looking for job everywhere again.

I started my business last year and I can tell you that I make x2 or x3 of my previous salary without leaving my house. I gain my freedom, have plenty of time for myself and family. Now, it's just wake up, do follow up with clients, eat and sleep. Might not even step out of my apartment for weeks.

So OP, if you really want your freedom go for the pepper business that gives 400k. 100k is nothing for someone with serious bill at home.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Chidolalar: 11:16am On May 25
Besuccesful:
The main aim of getting the Masters is to become a better person and most importantly make money to cater for your family. Many of us are not even doing what we studied in school anymore.

Get the money if the pepper business is going to give you 400k monthly. Forget all this self accolades of being a masters holder.

I worked in a place where I earned 100k to 120k as a salary last year. There are times I will wake up as early as 4am to catch up with the staff bus. Even when you are sick, rain is falling, you just have to bundle yourself to work.

I woke up oneday and I asked myself Mr man how long are you going to do this? This is me building someone's dream (company I am working for) and when I am no longer useful they might lay me off. Then I will start looking for job everywhere again.

I started my business last year and I can tell you that I make x2 or x3 of my previous salary without leaving my house. I gain my freedom, have plenty of time for myself and family. Now, it's just wake up, do follow up with clients, eat and sleep. Might not even step out of my apartment for weeks.

So OP, if you really want your freedom go for the pepper business that gives 400k. 100k is nothing for someone with serious bill at home.
Which business is that. Do u mind sharing so one might venture into it
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Evidenx(m): 6:48pm On May 27
Besuccesful:

please sir which business is that,I will like to start it too

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Meerahbel: 7:19pm On May 27
Evidenx:
please sir which business is that,I will like to start it too
Yahoo
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Evidenx(m): 7:24pm On May 27
Meerahbel:
Yahoo
I don't do that shit.

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Meerahbel: 8:26pm On May 28
undecided
Evidenx:
I don't do that shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts You Need To Know About N-power / Is It Good To Go Invite / Fire Service Replacement 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.