Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? (17927 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by stagger: 10:05pm On May 22
I follow my workers to pack chicken poo on my farm. When I finish, I go home. Call it unbefitting, I can't be bothered.

The PVs i pick up from my customers enables me to afford the 300k bill I incur to fuel my SUVs monthly.

Does that still sound unbefitting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Danmisra(m): 10:10pm On May 22
Calling a business that gives 400k unbefitting, wow . It seems you are already established (made) . Business is the only thing which nobody cares about your level of certificate, if a doctor sells products in the market, nobody gives a damn unless he carries it on his head like gala. Dress normal the way market people to blend and make money simple, after making money you can buy better job offer in big agencies,if you still want to wears Tie and suit but this time your are already in money.
The is serious money in business sincerely speaking, but that your office mentality will finish you refuse to calm down and be humble .
Wishing you the best choice

3 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by TheGift: 10:21pm On May 22
Unbefitting according to WHO?

Unbefitting according to WHAT type of fitting?

Is the salary befitting?

Are the the things the salary can buy and pay for befitting?

Is the food that the family is eating befitting?

Are the values required to do the work e.g honesty , diligence , hard-work and conscientiousness, befitting?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:23pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:

Actually I didn't mean to call any business unbefitting but I just couldn't find a better word to explain my point.
What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can pay off his two months salary.
😂.you never ready to hustle, Mr Master holder,dey form Master holder like say na big deal.

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by CodeTemplar: 10:31pm On May 22
Lol...the people you you call relatives already knew a decade earlier that you will end up selling pepper even before you ever knew. That's how it is.

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Luckybelt: 10:32pm On May 22
Even the other way round is still better, as in a “unbitting” business of N100k is better than “clean” Saly job of N400k
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by mctech(m): 10:33pm On May 22
Only a fool will ask such a question especially with the current state of the country.

With your education, you can upgrade the so-called dirty job.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Chidolalar: 10:36pm On May 22
Paramount01:

Lolz,I am a private school teacher with a sakry of 60k I do dirty job that pays me #250k in a months,my students sees me and laugh but I know I am richer than some of their fathers,abeg laugh me but let me sha get money
Which dirty job pays u 250k a month
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Segzy19: 10:43pm On May 22
Be like say something dey worry you.
Selling pepper is unbefitting abi.

You see, this is mentality that has kept many youths like you out of job and in poverty for so long.
Dey diet, dey find office job upandan....
Mr officer!

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Charly68: 10:51pm On May 22
What is unbefitting in a business that is fetching you cool money daily ? Even those doing care works in abroad are doing it with joy . They left office work here to do it in abroad because they need money . Enjoy yourself doing your business I beg .. Even if you have PhD it makes no meaning
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Alphanancy: 11:19pm On May 22
Your reasoning has no masters at all. How can someone with a masters degree think so shallow?
Ayokequeen:

Actually I didn't mean to call any business unbefitting but I just couldn't find a better word to explain my point.
What I meant is seeing a master degree holder doing some business that many people would say it's below thier standard as graduate. For instance when your course mate sees you riding okada while he's in his clean suit and long tie, whereas your earnings in a week can pay off his two months salary.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by dandadee: 11:37pm On May 22
Shit money no dey smell.
Go and listen to Dr. Charles Apoki on YouTube.
A qualified medical doctor who retired to start farming.
He sells his produce himself in the market- Garri, cucumber, chicken.
He is a self made millionaire with children abroad.
Someone needs to teach our youths that there's dignity in labour.
Carry certificate, but you no get money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Sirianese: 11:55pm On May 22
Ayokequeen:
Kindly give your candid opinion on this matter.
As a master holder what would you rather go for; a clean office job of 100k salary or a legit but unbefitting business like selling pepper that makes a profit of 400k monthly?

Better go and sell pepper, Mr. Masters
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by eleniyan2020: 12:05am On May 23
maasoap:

That's because you now have a country doesn't reward education. What is special about Master is the effort, time and money resource that you put into it before you are honoured with it plus the the additional knowledge you acquired while at it. Dunce
this is not what I mean,the kind of country we find ourselves..
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Ybaby: 2:28am On May 23
Ayokequeen:
As a master holder what would you rather go for; a clean office job of 100k salary or a legit but unbefitting business like selling pepper that makes a profit of 400k monthly?
Ff
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by RedAlert08(m): 2:41am On May 23
I can bet my life that this is a Yorobbber person. Na dem dey reason like this.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:16am On May 23
The two are not comparable, who clean office job help?

The money you're making will make the business to be befitting...
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by InvertedHammer: 3:29am On May 23
Ayokequeen:
/

N400k/month "unbefitting" job? I see poverty in your destiny for such thought.

/

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by numericalguy(m): 4:20am On May 23
Ayokequeen:

Are you sure you have a master's degree at all?

Na wetin you dey drink sef

Where will you get an okada rider who's weekly earning will pay off 2 months earning of a masters holder.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by eteba(m): 5:43am On May 23
Ayokequeen:
The 100k job is the unbeffiting sh!t here.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Maysdevices(f): 6:03am On May 23
yad2eidi:
It is unbefitting for someone who spent so many years and money studying till his masters to be selling pepper as a job. that's a job for illiterates and dropouts.
if he used all the money he spent getting a degree and spent all that time selling pepper he would have been the riches pepper selling merchant in nigeria. some jobs are unbefitting. call a spade a spade.
even people who will look down on him when they come to buy his pepper are asking what an unbefitting job for a masters holder is.
What job do you propose is ‘befitting’ for a master’s holder?

What if the Masters he acquired is in Agriculture or Food Technology?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Shantyken(m): 6:24am On May 23
Ayokequeen:

Abeg I fit swap my job with the pepper business?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by DECLAN2015(m): 6:32am On May 23
Ayokequeen:

I think you are not serious
So in this life you are still thinking of my "friend"
Still thinking about what people ll say.Hunger never catch you

1 Like

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by fetrillion(m): 6:34am On May 23
Ayokequeen:
I will advice you go for the Job because this your preception and mentality alone could make you fail in the business.

For the fact that you call a business that has the capacity of Generating 400k at the end of month and even nursing what people would think if you engage in such business speaks volume.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by Juliearth(f): 6:56am On May 23
SmileDance:
Any Legal business that can pay 400k in a month is not un befitting for a Master's degree holder.

Possibly the adjective sufficed due to the capital invested in the business. For instance an investment of 30 million should yield morethan 400k a month.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by usmolad(m): 8:05am On May 23
This is what is killing Nigerians "Pride". With a degree, provide them with some types of jobs they will say it's unbefitting and remained jobless rather than do it, but will be using their Ph.d to wash dishes abroad without shame. We only strive in blaming government for all our woes.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by addexx: 8:10am On May 23
Micology19:
Please can someone suggest unbefitting business for me😁 I need a business to venture into with a capital of 1.5m but lack Ideas

You can import premium gadgets like iphone, Samsung hp laptops etc at cheap prices and resell for profit. Hit me up if you are interested.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by IamAsiri: 8:29am On May 23
yad2eidi:
It is unbefitting for someone who spent so many years and money studying till his masters to be selling pepper as a job. that's a job for illiterates and dropouts.
if he used all the money he spent getting a degree and spent all that time selling pepper he would have been the riches pepper selling merchant in nigeria. some jobs are unbefitting. call a spade a spade.
even people who will look down on him when they come to buy his pepper are asking what an unbefitting job for a masters holder is.

And when they look down on him/her, will it reduce the price of his/her pepper?
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by IamAsiri: 8:37am On May 23
numericalguy:

Are you sure you have a master's degree at all?

Na wetin you dey drink sef

Where will you get an okada rider who's weekly earning will pay off 2 months earning of a masters holder.

Is master's degree an automatic wealth creator? Haven't you heard of jobless master's degree holders or even underpaid ones?
Moreover, wages of master's degree holders are relative based on job roles and position he/she holds in a company and based on how good and well-paying the company is.
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by bigpicture001: 9:01am On May 23
SmileDance:
Any Legal business that can pay 400k in a month is not un befitting for a Master's degree holder.

Shut up!!!! Will u marry a pepper seller..?

All these are many things he considered to call it unbefitting
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by SPAMBOX7: 9:43am On May 23
Ayokequeen:

So your only concern is what people say or how they see you. Some of una never ready for this hustle sha
Re: A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? by horia: 10:38am On May 23
By the time you start to live an un-befitting lifestyle with 100k, you’ll have a rethink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? / Free Workforce Ability/aptitude Test Past Questions With Explained Solutions / Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruiting! Its Hot And Fresh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.