Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,091 members, 7,928,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2425299 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe: Debo, Head nucca, abi na Dudu, abeg na when Baba Ijebu go buy right back? Emi o ri si gbogbo awon Jenkinson, Yennaris won yen o!

Go change this handle to Goonerbabe, it isn't taken and I promise I'll bring all the necessaries to your family house tomorrow. tongue
Debo don talk am finish, Song is the main worry now. It seems he's lost the plot completely.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
^^ I said if. . . the rumours are starting to get stronger though.

coogar:

perhaps, playing for arsenal is the reason he's been copping injuries. he's been shouldering the burden @ the emirates all these years
and now he's coming to a club where there are plenty of good players to share the burden. . . .so yeah, we got the deal of the century...
drogba clocked 29 in 2007.....if any club had splashed the cash on him then, you would be saying he's washed up too, won't you??...but see his
contribution to chelsea since 2007-2012...

debosky, i can see you holding huge grapes in your hands and they are sour. grin cheesy

Did anyone spend £24m on DD at 29? No. He was bought for £24m in 2004 when he was 26 in his prime. Besides, at 29 DD had won two league titles - what has RVP won in 8 years in England? The same RVP that couldn't score against Birmingham in the CC final when it mattered? Deal of the century?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
duduspace:

Go change this handle to Goonerbabe, it isn't taken and I promise I'll bring all the necessaries to your family house tomorrow. tongue
Debo don talk am finish, Song is the main worry now. It seems he's lost the plot completely.

I thought Song was yarning on twitter that he's going nowhere undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky:

£24m for a 29 year old who has only had an 18 month injury free period in an 8 year period with one year left on his contract? Deal of the century?

whatever anyone would say ,in losing van persie , we lost our best player by a mile, one player who in a twinkle of an eye can change a match. Am not blaming van,he got a good deal with a top team. We were offering 130k,he got 220k a week. We can't make progress this way. The arsenal board need to find a better way of running this club, we are becoming less relevant. Kai my month is bleeped up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
duduspace:

I hear you coogar, the season soon cometh and we shall see who gets the last laugh. But don't be too quick to quote that 360m, word on the streets is that a lot of the deal was renegotiated after Chevrolet sacked Monsieur Ewanick who was your inside man, a lot of the deal was renegotiated and is currently shrouded in secrecy so as not to derail your yeye stock listing. By the way, what kinda influence did you have over the chap to sign such a ridiculous deal where you'll be earning double what Barcelona is earning from endorsements coming off a trophyless season? have the Glazers put some Dibias on the wage bill at OT?

man utd is the biggest sporting brand in football. the fans are now tipping 700 million.
chevrolet/general motors saw an opportunity to put their brand on the map and they had to improve on the current AON's £20m per annum deal.
it's only £3m per year more than barca's deal so once again, it's gold trafford.

no deal is being renegotiated. the contracts have been signed, sealed and delivered.
from 2014/15, united would wear the chevrolet logo on their shirts..and it would cost general motors £28m per season.
add that to the huge number of secondary sponsors like dhl, airtel, turkish airlines, betfair, thomas cook, etc and you'd know why united is unshakeable.

debosky:
Did anyone spend £24m on DD at 29? No. He was bought for £24m in 2004 when he was 26 in his prime. Besides, at 29 DD had won two league titles - what has RVP won in 8 years in England? The same RVP that couldn't score against Birmingham in the CC final when it mattered? Deal of the century?

debosky, the deal is actually £15m and £7m as add-on fees based on his number of appearances, success, etc.
so if drogba was available at age 29, clubs wouldn't pay £30m for his services? how much did chelsea pay for shevchenko in 2006 @ 30 yrs of age?
what has van persie won in 8 yrs in england or what have arsenal won in the past 8 yrs? not even lionel messi could have won a pin for arsenal in the last 8 yrs?
that's the reason van the man left the sinking ship for the immortals @ old trafford. you asked this same question about clichy, kolo toure, nasri, hleb, flamini, fabregas, etc.

do you know what they have won now in the few months since they left arsenal? grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky: ^^ I said if. . . the rumours are starting to get stronger though.

I can confirm that I heard the same rumors Proudly reported earlier with a bit more detailed info that he was told off in front of all other players and told he could go because he was using Barca's interest as a negotiating tactic to get a better deal off Arsenal.
I'm not one to quickly believe rumors but the Barca VP's presence in London now looks quite ominous with more details coming out.
Frimpong's recent tweet about loyalty being dead in football and him ressurecting it is also a sign of internal issues with the playing staff.
Methinks Arsene is doing a deep cleansing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: whatever anyone would say ,in losing van persie , we lost our best player by a mile, one player who in a twinkle of an eye can change a match. Am not blaming van,he got a good deal with a top team. We were offering 130k,he got 220k a week. We can't make progress this way. The arsenal board need to find a better way of running this club, we are becoming less relevant. Kai my month is bleeped up

grin grin grin grin grin grin. The month is only halfway, have some hope brother!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

I thought Song was yarning on twitter that he's going nowhere undecided

Did you notice the nonsense he played in Cologne? I had my suspicions about him ever since last Sunday.

I just hope we get our hands on Sahin before Liverpool does. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
duduspace:

I can confirm that I heard the same rumors Proudly reported earlier with a bit more detailed info that he was told off in front of all other players and told he could go because he was using Barca's interest as a negotiating tactic to get a better deal off Arsenal.
I'm not one to quickly believe rumors but the Barca VP's presence in London now looks quite ominous with more details coming out.
Frimpong's recent tweet about loyalty being dead in football and him ressurecting it is also a sign of internal issues with the playing staff.
Methinks Arsene is doing a deep cleansing.

Some reports go even further, claiming he's said his goodbyes today, after 'threatening' not to play if Arsenal force him to stay. If that's true then he should GTFO with RVP as well. I await further news though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
Pataki:

Did you notice the nonsense he played in Cologne? I had my suspicions about him ever since last Sunday.

I just hope we get our hands on Sahin before Liverpool does. cheesy

I dey feel sorry for that boy sha! Someone please tell him the whereabout of Hleb!!! E be like say dem don dey follow am from hin village
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
coogar:
man utd is the biggest sporting brand in football. the fans are now tipping 700 million.
chevrolet/general motors saw an opportunity to put their brand on the map and they had to improve on the current AON's £20m per annum deal.
it's only £3m per year more than barca's deal so once again, it's gold trafford.

no deal is being renegotiated. the contracts have been signed, sealed and delivered.
from 2014/15, united would wear the chevrolet logo on their shirts..and it would cost general motors £28m per season.
add that to the huge number of secondary sponsors like dhl, airtel, turkish airlines, betfair, thomas cook, etc and you'd know why united is unshakeable.

Okay, you're right about this. That must be the revised deal. The initial one pre Ewanick's ouster actually guaranteed up to 51m per month and almost got me stained underwear. grin
but this new one is just 8m more per season more than your existing Aon deal (comfortably less than RVP's annual wages if the reported 220k per week are true)
I see nothing unshakeable in this. Arsenal's new deal to come in 2014 is not expected to be less than 20m as well and we also keep on signing secondary deals plus we do not have your 40m + interest payment and still increasing wage bill to worry about.
Year end results will be out soon, we can compare notes then now that we are on a level footing of 'trophylessness' grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

I dey feel sorry for that boy sha! Someone please tell him the whereabout of Hleb!!! E be like say dem don dey follow am from hin village

now you are talking like the real gunners you are grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt] Yeparipa !!!! Song again? and I thought we were settled and ready for the new season. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
fredoooooo:

now you are talking like the real gunners you are grin grin grin grin grin

Why u dey follow me about na ? smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

If na true, nor be small thing and na real attack from home dey worry am. If he for once believes he'll get any meaningful gametime in that Barca MF, he must be taking even worse drugs than his usual dazed look suggests.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

Why u dey follow me about na ? smiley

i wan know your true opinion on this matter , just like i said before , that your goodluck get k-leg .. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2012
fredoooooo:

i wan know your true opinion on this matter , just like i said before , that your goodluck get k-leg .. grin grin grin

Ogbeni park well, I no fit beef RVP lailai, shey u go park now and free me tongue

duduspace:

If na true, nor be small thing and na real attack from home dey worry am. If he for once believes he'll get any meaningful gametime in that Barca MF, he must be taking even worse drugs than his usual dazed look suggests.

No yawa, e go come back after a year to play for Wigan, abi na Blackburn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2012
duduspace:

Okay, you're right about this. That must be the revised deal. The initial one pre Ewanick's ouster actually guaranteed up to 51m per month and almost got me stained underwear.
but this new one is just 8m more per season more than your existing Aon deal (comfortably less than RVP's annual wages if the reported 220k per week are true)
I see nothing unshakeable in this. Arsenal's new deal to come in 2014 is not expected to be less than 20m as well and we also keep on signing secondary deals plus we do not have your 40m + interest payment and still increasing wage bill to worry about.
Year end results will be out soon, we can compare notes then now that we are on a grin grin ;Dlevel footing of 'trophylessness' grin

who is going to pay robin £220k per week. he's on 160k/week according to fredthered.....
besides, united lost the league on differentials last season...now they have added vidic, kagawa and van persie to the mix. city have added no one. close your eyes for a second and think what difference van persie and kagawa would add to the existing squad. tongue

united are unshakeable. no other sporting outfit generates as much income as united on the planet.
the debt thing is just a way of smearing the reputation of the glazers. commercially, they have been outstanding with their concept of getting a commercial office in london to strike these deals.

arsenal new deal in 2014? 2012 is almost over and arsenal's new deal is yet to be concluded? i smell the blood of a london club. i would be surprised if arsenal get anything more than £18m per year on their
shirt deals. the brand arsenal is too inferior.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2012
naijababe:

Ogbeni park well, I no fit beef RVP lailai, shey u go park now and free me tongue

No yawa, e go come back after a year to play for Wigan, abi na Blackburn

free madness .... tongue , you are free for now grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 12:39am On Aug 16, 2012
coogar:

who is going to pay robin £220k per week. he's on 160k/week according to fredthered.....
besides, united lost the league on differentials last season...now they have added vidic, kagawa and van persie to the mix. city have added no one. close your eyes for a second and think what difference van persie and kagawa would add to the existing squad. tongue

united are unshakeable. no other sporting outfit generates as much income as united on the planet.
the debt thing is just a way of smearing the reputation of the glazers. commercially, they have been outstanding with their concept of getting a commercial office in london to strike these deals.

arsenal new deal in 2014? 2012 is almost over and arsenal's new deal is yet to be concluded? i smell the blood of a london club. i would be surprised if arsenal get anything more than £18m per year on their
shirt deals. the brand arsenal is too inferior.

Nonsense.

The players Manure bought have made Manure only stronger than Manure was last season. It doesn't mean the new Manure team is as strong as City even if you lost the league on goal difference last term. City is starting the season as holders of the title and the confidence they will be riding on as the title defenders alone is enough to neutralize the effect of Manure's players when both teams are compared. For every Kagawa there is Silva and for RvP there is Aguero so calm your nuts down.
Plus ManCity shelled out 15M on a player this window yet you say they signed no one. Is that not about the same amount Manure spent on Kagawa?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

Nonsense.

The players Manure bought have made Manure only stronger than Manure was last season. It doesn't mean the new Manure team is as strong as City even if you lost the league on goal difference last term. City is starting the season as holders of the title and the confidence they will be riding on as the title defenders alone is enough to neutralize the effect of Manure's players when both teams are compared. For every Kagawa there is Silva and for RvP there is Aguero so calm your nuts down.
Plus ManCity shelled out 15M on a player this window yet you say they signed no one. Is that not about the same amount Manure spent on Kagawa?

and what's the difference between city and man utd last season? goals difference?
if united had vidic throughout last season, would city have won the league? if city lost kompany for as long as united missed vidic...would they have won the title? since then kagawa and van persie have joined man utd and city have added no one of note.....when the time comes, you shall see the light.
city were 10 seconds away from losing the title last season with aguero, silva, nasri, etc.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

Nonsense.

The players Manure bought have made Manure only stronger than Manure was last season. It doesn't mean the new Manure team is as strong as City even if you lost the league on goal difference last term.

Logic and deductive reasoning lesson handed out by Dipo+. Ouch. grin

coogar:

and what's the difference between city and man utd last season? goals difference?
if united had vidic throughout last season, would city have won the league? if city lost kompany for as long as united missed vidic...would they have won the title? since then kagawa and van persie have joined man utd and city have added no one of note.....when the time comes, you shall see the light.
city were 10 seconds away from losing the title last season with aguero, silva, nasri, etc.

You also forget that Citeh lost Tevez for half a season. Besides, the window hasn't closed yet and Citeh can add more firepower, so dunno why you're crowing over Utd's alleged superiority.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2012
@Debosky
Pardon the Interruption but I'm A-40 here to tell you that Van Persie actually scored against Birmingham in the CC! Kosileyin and Szcesny's brainfarts at the death cost Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2012
A-40:

@Debosky
Pardon the Interruption but I'm A-40 here to tell you that Van Persie actually scored against Birmingham in the CC! Kosileyin and Szcesny's brainfarts at the death cost Arsenal

Was Arsenal winning the game before the defensive error? Or was RVP only paid to score once and f**k off in that game?

The comparison was made with Didier Drogba - in the CC final against a much better opponent (Arsenal), DD scored twice to win the game for Chelski, which RVP could not do - that's the point.

Bottomline - he didn't do enough to win a trophy then, so comparing him to DD is way off the mark in terms of ability to drive a team to success.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 1:16am On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:
Logic and deductive reasoning lesson handed out by Dipo+. Ouch. grin

illogical and idiotic reason, you mean?
city and united were neck and neck last season, united added the best player in bundesliga + the best player in england.....city have added no one to their squad and yu think city is superior?
your cognitive reasoning needs blood!

You also forget that Citeh lost Tevez for half a season. Besides, the window hasn't closed yet and Citeh can add more firepower, so dunno why you're crowing over Utd's alleged superiority.

unless they add messi or ronaldo, they are dead in the water!
mancini have been told to manage his resources because of the FFP. he has to offload, he cannot buy nada!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:
Was Arsenal winning the game before the defensive error? Or was RVP only paid to score once and f**k off in that game?
The comparison was made with Didier Drogba - in the CC final against a much better opponent (Arsenal), DD scored twice to win the game for Chelski, which RVP could not do - that's the point.
Bottomline - he didn't do enough to win a trophy then, so comparing him to DD is way off the mark in terms of ability to drive a team to success.
Ability to drive a team to success is relative! I wonder how many trophies Drogba would win with Szcesny,Mertesacker,Koscielny and Djourou in his backline. If you give Sebastian Vettel a Mini Cooper and Debosky an RB8 I'd like to think Debosky would have a fighting chance in a race. He tied the game! Who is to say he wouldn't have scored the winning goal in pk's or extra time?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 2:21am On Aug 16, 2012
coogar:

illogical and idiotic reason, you mean?
city and united were neck and neck last season, united added the best player in bundesliga + the best player in england.....city have added no one to their squad and yu think city is superior?
your cognitive reasoning needs blood!

unless they add messi or ronaldo, they are dead in the water!
mancini have been told to manage his resources because of the FFP. he has to offload, he cannot buy nada!

Why does Roberto Mancini have to buy when he already has the services of likes of Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Toure, Kompany, Silva and Nasri? You don't get it, do you? City is already everything that Manure is currently striving to be and they (City) are only going to improve upon last season. Ferguson taking a gamble on 29 year old who has only played one full season without injury shows his desperation to catch up with City, otherwise, by Coogar's maths, the return of Vidic is enough to guarantee Manure the title already.
Even with the ffp, City does have to sell their top players? NO. So Manure is the one dead in the water here. City is scaring the sht out of Ferguson who is just waiting to win the league again before he dies grin
I sincerely hope he doesn't have a seizure if City win the league this season again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2012
And once again, Arsenal has shown as a club they have no value whatsoever, so far it's all about the money. Frankly, i blame the fans, board for this transfer. When you keep selling your star players season after season, you change your team chemistry and then Arsenal has to rebuild season after season, new players have to re-adjust to the club's gameplay and it becomes another season of learning on the job while making fatal errors in crucial matches.

It just has to be Arsenal. Get fans in a frenzy with good signings and then dash moods with this idiot sale. Like i said earlier on, the fans and board do contribute to this tomfoolery. Wtf is "if Man U meets our evaluation"? How about just saying No? Fa Chrissakes, you don't strengthen your rivals, and if that's debatable, fellow title challengers. Same Manure with a rickety midfield lost the title to Shitty on goal differences, and then you further strengthen them with the sale of your most clinical striker?

What many at L'Arse don't understand is that, repeared sales of players like this sends a message to other clubs .... make a bid, if there's initial shakara about no sale, apply a little more pressure till they make an evaluation of the player they think you wouldn't meet, and the buying club zooms in for the kill. We are now a cheapass club, more like bend down select that can't even keep their best players.

So who goes next season? Wilshere peaks, we sell him the f off. Song next. And then Chamberlain. And then Kos, and then Coquelin and on and on we go.

Swear down, they need to change Arsenal FC to Arsenal Finishing School. Nansense. . .

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Arsenal has helped manure form the most lethal strike partnership in the league that will rival that of cole and yorke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2012
^^^ (last two posts)
+1001 likes.

@coogar
so I was right when I said you were drooling over Rooney/RVP partnership? grin grin grin

Arsenal fans like to console themselves. RVP is injury prone. A case of 'monkey no fine but ManUnited like am' grin grin. Same beef they had for Cesc, Nasri, Clichy and others before them. Make una dey dere dey beef players who have gone to better their lot while we continue to condone Wenger's experiment.
Arsene Wenger has to be the worst player manager of all the top teams in the world. All his players need to do is a small shakar and he'l sell.

What's evrn more annoying is allowing RVP to captain the team against Koln.

@those asking if we would reinvest the money, Arsene Wenger has released a statement saying that he already replaced RVP. So if any, the only addition we would see is an increase to Arsene's bank statement at the end of the year when he qualifies us once again for the 2013/2014 Champion's league after placing 4th on the league table.

Anyways, Ive come to believe there is more to all that's happened over the past years. I doubt it if Arsene/Arsenal go into any season thinking about winning the league. As long as Arsene/the board get their yearly bonus, 4th position is good enough. I said this three/four years ago and I still stand by it.

Maybe that time has come to go to the Emirates to vent some spleen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2012
@proudly,

Oshey o, omo iya. When i keep telling idiot Arsenal fans they are making their team into another Valencia, Everton, they keep coming up with the 'he's crocked' BS.

If he's so damn crocked, what makes you think he wouldn't play another injury free season wearing a Manure shirt as he did for Arsenal last season?

You dingbats continually make yourselves into the laughing stock of the footballing world without even realizing it. Some Arsenal fans are already stating if Barça meet an 'evaluation' of 25M, they'd be willing to sell. Sweet Lawd bless me and you peeps would call Evra a prick for saying Arsenal is only a training facility and finishing school.

Keep consoling yourselves with irrelevant BS while clubs seek ways to weaken

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2012
knee jerk reactions galore

grin grin grin grin grin

no worry, wen una blood come down, we will discuss this in detail.

but i honestly dont know what you want the manager to do if a player demands to leave, other clubs can pay more wages, and the businessman who own the club realises that he is running a business and not a charity.

what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3608) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: IZUKWU(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.