Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,048 members, 7,928,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2425225 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Gervinho...why you no shoot like this in the Premier League?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^

Na because I just dey enter U.K that time na! I never acclimate to the weather as at the time. But now, I don ready. *wears XXL headband and starts juggling balloons* grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
dipo+:
Can we have a new thread for the season already?
Gunners,On your marks....

Changing my siggy to reflect how positive I am about this season wink
no need to get a new thread, the 100 page thread rule has been scrapped .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
^^ kwarrect jor! cool

Papa Wenger has said Alexandre Dimitri Billabong Song Billong ain't going nowhere - Barca can go hug a wet transformer. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
this rvp move to united go hurt a lot of people sha sad

if he goes to united . . ..he makes a grand entry into lots of shyte lists . tongue tongue

debosky: ^^ kwarrect jor! cool

Papa Wenger has said Alexandre Dimitri Billabong Song Billong ain't going nowhere - Barca can go hug a wet transformer. tongue
cool cool cool a wet one at that, they should ensure that alves,basket,pedro etc and sandro or whatever his name is, do a group hug around it grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
dipo+:
^^

Na because I just dey enter U.K that time na! I never acclimate to the weather as at the time. But now, I don ready. *wears XXL headband and starts juggling balloons* grin

Nor rejoice too much, Gervinho still manages the sublime and the ridiculous in the same match, proper football schizophrenic the guy be . grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
What is Chamakh still doing in this team? When will he leave?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Wenger had better not try that Crappy line "Song is not for sale", i heard that line with T.Henry yet he left,Just last season, i heard same statement with Fabregas and Nasri's transfer situation yet both players jumped ships for greener pastures and now the same statement with VP yet we all know he would be leaving to Man Utd..

Time has taught me whenever Wenger makes that statement, the player in question is up for sale...very annoying!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Roland17: Wenger had better not try that Crappy line "Song is not for sale", i heard that line with T.Henry yet he left,Just last season, i heard same statement with Fabregas and Nasri's transfer situation yet both players jumped ships for greener pastures and now the same statement with VP yet we all know he would be leaving to Man Utd..

Time has taught me whenever Wenger makes that statement, the player in question is up for sale...very annoying!!!!

paddy mi don't worry , carling cup sure this season ............ grin grin grin grin grin
how you dey ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2: [b][b]this rvp move to united go hurt a lot of people sha sad

if he goes to united . . ..he makes a grand entry into lots of shyte lists[/b] [/b]. tongue tongue

cool cool cool a wet one at that, they should ensure that alves,basket,pedro etc and sandro or whatever his name is, do a group hug around it grin

nothing go happen , he will only join the elite and winners list grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2012
fredoooooo:

nothing go happen , he will only join the elite and winners list grin grin grin grin grin

Sure! grin You have just got to love SAF and his love for injury prone players over the years. Michael Owens, Berbatov, Veron, Hagreaves, Bellion, etc.

So please SAF cough out the 20 million quid. In the long run, Arsenal did not lose!

Bye bye RVP, I am truly glad you are leaving. No sentiments attached. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Breaking news. . . Van Persie fails medical at United. . . Apparently he has huge back problems after carrying arsenal for the last couple of years !!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
mystikal: Breaking news. . . Van Persie fails medical at United. . . Apparently he has huge back problems after carrying arsenal for the last couple of years !!!
grin grin grin grin grin Laff wan wound me here. Comical peeps men. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: RVP has failed his medical at Manchester United. Doctors say its a back problem caused by carrying Arsenal for the last year!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
mystikal: Breaking news. . . Van Persie fails medical at United. . . Apparently he has huge back problems after carrying arsenal for the last couple of years !!!

Hahaha. . . so ma guys wey dey text me steal their info from internet.

EPIC FAIL!

Facepalm!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
fredoooooo:

angry angry na leg break tongue tongue

hehehe saw this on twitter too funny grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012

[size=13pt] ^^^ Lol !!!

So vanPee is inching closer to the exit and to ManU of all places . My Arsenal is finished cry cry .
[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by loyika(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
RVP should be off already. Getting use to this every summer from Arsenal and Arsene. Gone beyond being fussed.

If the GAFFER CAN'T BE FUSSED THEN WHY ARE WE KILLING OURSELVES ON WHO STAYS AND WHO LEAVES

What ever team is in place by Sept 1st that's whom i will support.

NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB (No Manager as well tongue)

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2:
angry angry na leg break tongue tongue

hehehe saw this on twitter too funny grin grin grin

bad belle grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
RVP should have gone to any other team out of engerrland but scumtwats. embarassed embarassed a part of me hopes he stays though, wont want to start beefing him cry

fredoooooo:

bad belle grin
cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2: RVP should have gone to any other team out of engerrland but scumtwats. embarassed embarassed a part of me hopes he stays though, wont want to start beefing him cry

cool grin

hypocrite,you want bucket ? ....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2: cry cry cry cry

you want bucket ? ............ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vizman4i(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Congratulations to United fans;
Arsenal Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of Robin van Persie to Manchester United
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
another dolt betrays wenger, stands by him when he was doctor's assistant, one good season and he feels he is goood enough.

good riddance angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
since he is no more an arsenal player, i wont even mention him, if anyone wants to give a speech about VanPursestrings the united thread is next door angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2: another dolt betrays wenger, stands by him when he was doctor's assistant, one good season and he feels he is goood enough.

good riddance angry angry

get over it , you people always said that no player is bigger than the team . if a team can decide to sell or loan a player , i dont know why a player can not decide when to move too ...RVP bye bye grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lol so much #painment up in here cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mkmyers45(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2: since he is no more an arsenal player, i wont even mention him, if anyone wants to give a speech about VanPursestrings the united thread is next door angry
Take am easy na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
How Much? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3608) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.