Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384061 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Until he plays and we see his ability in Arsenal shirt.

Calm down oo, make e no be like Peperenpe
one thing is to get an Am, which we're happy for.

Wen we reach the stage of him performing, we'll cross there, but for now I'll be happy if we got him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice line up from Arteta but why wasting sub with 2 keepers I hope Leno will rest on Tuesday and give Ryan a shot.
Happy Tierney, auba and Smith all rested
I doubt we can win the 2 games sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:
one thing is to get an Am, which we're happy for.

Wen we reach the stage of him performing, we'll cross there, but for now I'll be happy if we got him
my post was about the way u are Rating the TW

of course I will be happy if we pull the transfer thru
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
BlackSheep10:

You saw his post about an attacking midfielder.
This one has been put to bed.

The consensus was that it's not a matter personnel changes but tactical. A defensive approach was adopted which improved our defense and also enabled the attackers to be more effective going forward.

Also there was a general acknowledgement of the contributions of new signings - Gabriel and Partey and the emergence of academy graduates ESR and Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Spy360:

This one has been put to bed.

The consensus was that it's not a matter personnel changes but tactical. A defensive approach was adopted which improved our defense and also enabled the attackers to be more effective going forward.

Also there was a general acknowledgement of the contributions of new signings - Gabriel and Partey and the emergence of academy graduates ESR and Saka.

He say consensus and general acknowledgement

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
What kinda shot is that Cedric
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabriel is rusty like fvck
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Heaven knows I’m trying not to talk. Before I am accused of “agendering”

1 red, 1 own goal

If we had this one when Guen and Xhaka were doing their thing in DM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PharmD911: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabriel is blah blah blah in 3,2,1...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PharmD911: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

1 red, 1 own goal

3 consecutive player of month without having anytime to settle down in a new league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
PharmD911:

3 consecutive player of month without having anytime to settle down in a new league.

I just wanted to troll,

but seriously let’s cut Luiz and Mustaffi some slacks. Those guys tried with the kind of disaster class Emery and his midfielders dropped weekly. Luiz and Mustaffi held their own. Make we no lie.

Gabriel has found himself in 2 situations within 2 appearances that I’m sure if roles were swapped with Luiz he wouldn’t have survived the onslaught from some fans here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mustafi get hope sha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

1 red, 1 own goal

You're bad person cheesy

Shebi you and Blueray say make anybody no mention names of players outside the club again ni undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:
Mustafi get hope sha grin

I see what you're doing o cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I see what you're doing o cheesy
Did I say anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Did I say anything
Thousands in that simple sentence lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

You're bad person cheesy

Shebi you and Blueray say make anybody no mention names of players outside the club again ni undecided

My message is clear, cut Luiz and Mustaffi some slacks abeg.

Watch how composed Gabriel will be playing behind a creative attack and a balanced DM.

Intense pressure will make any defender commit. It was coming in this game, by half time soton have had 6 attempts we’ve had just 1 .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Watch how composed Gabriel will be playing behind a creative attack and a balanced DM.

Intense pressure will make any defender commit. It was coming in this game, by half time soton have had 6 attempts we’ve had just 1 .
It's not that hard
Put VVD with xhaka and elneny he go do mistake tire
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Okay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bukayo Saka the main attacker at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
What a team
2 steps forward 10 steps backward
Can we pay off these 2 mofos William and pepe angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arsenal professional footballers still do foul throw in shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sub Willian for Laca we need to level before 90mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Sub Willian for Laca we need to level before 90mins
Which level
Make we ja Jo
Who fa cup epp
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mustafi right now grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Defence wey no fit win FA cup wants to win u league.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hopefully some players can now stay on the bench for a long time. Shame that after given another opportunity, some players still are below par. Cant blame Gabriel for anything has both xhaka and elneny were all over the place in the first half. Willian Pepe and Nketiah offered zero threat upfront. Even an University team will easily play against those three

Was even not happy Partey had to play as it was a risk considering the upcoming fixtures.

All in all let them continue clearing out deadwood and get a left back urgently as we can't afford to use saka who has been brilliant in the attack as a LB again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Defence wey no fit win FA cup wants to win u league.

You need a Tundeednut like ban cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:
Hopefully some players can now stay on the bench for a long time. Shame that after given another opportunity, some players still are below par. Cant blame Gabriel for anything has both xhaka and elneny were all over the place in the first half. Willian Pepe and Nketiah offered zero threat upfront. Even an University team will easily play against those three

Was even not happy Partey had to play as it was a risk considering the upcoming fixtures.

All in all let them continue clearing out deadwood and get a left back urgently as we can't afford to use saka who has been brilliant in the attack as a LB again
Seconded
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

You need a Tundeednut like ban cheesy

Wetin I do again?

make I dey manage this moniker jeje. The kind ban wey dey ontop the main moniker no be here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:

If na mustafi we go write epistle on top him for making mistake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

If na mustafi we go write epistle on top him for making mistake
Na the hypocrisy gan gan be that. We got knocked out via own goal everywhere calm cos Na Gabu. Would have been mob action if Na Luiz do this kind thing today. No one will remember he has been keeping clean sheets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.