Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370117 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have been seeing auba on twitter that he misses out today due to personal reasons, even arsenal tweeted it.
Does anyone know insight of the story
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
This game just highlighted how good (me beign NICE) Elneny would ever be against a decent side and how costly he would be to them in the long run.... Person wey im passes like sey stones dey inbetween his leg today.

Arteta dropped MG to sooth his ego after his displinary run expired not for performance related issue; same mistake Atlanta is making with Gomez.

Enjoy your Elneny (Chuckles).
Niggar I'm not stanning Elneny,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Niggar I'm not stanning Elneny,
Remember he is the best thing to happen to us and "he has improved a lot since FA cup"... Own it with your chest, my brother.

You must be proud of his game today... He did so well he gave me ORGASM.

Sensational!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Remember he is the best thing to happen to us and "he has improved a lot since FA cup"... Own it with your chest, my brother.

You must be proud of his game today... He did so well he gave me ORGASM.

Sensational!
I should own what I never said?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

cool
No wahala...

Just dey watch Kokane, he go still pop up the boi name..
The guy get wahala cheesy
Jodera so If I mention Giroud while comparing the current strikers we have, it’s that a bad thing.

It’s a crime to make reference to players while making analysis? I mentioned Xhaka and Guen to buttress the Gabriel vs Luiz vs Mustaffi scenario and all you picked is I’m dragging Guen? Really? Don’t let these Guen stans get in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

I should own what I never said?
Elneny game today reminds me of Gilberto ( i mean Elneny was that good). He really distinguish himself and you shld be proud.

Local man in Awe of Shock!

P.S Arsenal is back at the wrong side of the table.. Villa still with two winnable outstanding.

Local man is Pleased!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Elneny game today reminds me of Gilberto ( i mean Elneny was that good). He really distinguish himself and you shld be proud.

Local man in Awe of Shock!

P.S Arsenal is back at the wrong side of the table.. Villa still with two winnable outstanding.

Local man is Pleased!
We are not competing with A. Villa.

Sorry Local man... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Spy360:

Pepe is still the guy he is but language and change of tactics has affected him. He will need to adapt his game to play for Arteta's new look team.

When we were defensive in formation (3-5-2) it looked good for him because in thrives with enough space. But with more bodies in midfield (ESR) it means he has to work on his off the ball movements and be able to beat his man at close range, something Saka does effortlessly.

I believe as a good player under a good coach he will come through with time.

As for Balogun, he must know that Lacazette may likely leave in the summer which will create space for him to play. He may look like the more talented between him and Nketiah but he cannot beat Nketiah's experience at least for now. Both him and his supporters should have some patience as this club is the best prospect for him. All these... 'I must play' 'I must play'...hope if he gets his chance he will be scoring braces and hattricks, if not we will roast him.
For Pepe, the sooner we realize his style of play is too slow EPL as a league where nobody will give you large space and time on the ball, the better. He is 25yrs of age, so I don't think a good coach would make him better than what he's ingrained with. The best possible solution is to go to a league that will complement his skillset.
Depay is another example of Pepe.... EPL is not suited to their style of play

As for balogun, he just needs to be convinced that he can be deputy to lacazette. If they can loan nketiah out next season for his pathway, then fine. But to think lacazette will leave during the summer, I doubt it. Also, I don't see Arteta playing Auba away from the left so that central spot is for lacazette and his deputy. To me, all he just needs is convincing, and loaning out nketiah.

So it's up to Arteta tho to clearly convince him sign that contract
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Jodera:
For Pepe, the sooner we realize his style of play is too slow EPL as a league where nobody will give you large space and time on the ball, the better. He is 25yrs of age, so I don't think a good coach would make him better than what he's ingrained with. The best possible solution is to go to a league that will complement his skillset.
Depay is another example of Pepe.... EPL is not suited to their style of play

As for balogun, he just needs to be convinced that he can be deputy to lacazette. If they can loan nketiah out next season for his pathway, then fine. But to think lacazette will leave during the summer, I doubt it. Also, I don't see Arteta playing Auba away from the left so that central spot is for lacazette and his deputy. To me, all he just needs is convincing, and loaning out nketiah.

So it's up to Arteta tho to clearly convince him sign that contract
I don't understand all this loan out players, if they ain't good sell them off we need money.
If nketiah is not good enough which is the case sell him instead of accomodating him to be another scrap he's way below saka and martinelli same with bellerin he's not in the same level with Tierney
We need to move on with these kind of players.
80% of the team players are useless wetin remain again just because our young AM didn't play yesterday no one can take up the responsibility of creating same thing against Newcastle before ESR was brought in
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
sod09:

I don't understand all this loan out players, if they ain't good sell them off we need money.
If nketiah is not good enough which is the case sell him instead of accomodating him to be another scrap he's way below saka and martinelli same with bellerin he's not in the same level with Tierney
We need to move on with these kind of players.
80% of the team players are useless wetin remain again just because our young AM didn't play yesterday no one can take up the responsibility of creating same thing against Newcastle before ESR was brought in
True tho....
You've a good point there.

We need to sell most of these guys and get better replacements.

In the youth team, we've two guys in balogun and Nikolai. Sell nketiah since he's underperformed and promote balogun while keenly watching the Nikola guy.

Meanwhile martinelli can still play the 9 role well, so I don't see the reason why we're still holding on to Nketiah.

The less said about Willian and Pepe, the better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Spy360:

We are not competing with A. Villa.

Sorry Local man... undecided
Pardon me.

It's a disrespect to Villa name cos by the time they are done with their outstanding they could be as high as 4th on the table... A luxury Arteta and his boys will never experience.

Oghene-biko!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Jodera:
True tho....
You've a good point there.

We need to sell most of these guys and get better replacements.

In the youth team, we've two guys in balogun and Nikolai. Sell nketiah since he's underperformed and promote balogun while keenly watching the Nikola guy.

Meanwhile martinelli can still play the 9 role well, so I don't see the reason why we're still holding on to Nketiah.

The less said about Willian and Pepe, the better
Jules is still an arsenal player, give these guys chance sell that nketiah, no more pampering these useless players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2021
sod09:

Jules is still an arsenal player, give these guys chance sell that nketiah, no more pampering these useless players
I swear... I've even forgotten about John-Jules sef.

Yet we're pampering nketiah as if he's some kind of Ronaldo wannabe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Jodera:

The nketiah sef too short to be a CF
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2021
sod09:

The nketiah sef too short to be a CF
cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Odegaard to complete medicals today as all agreements have been made
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jodera:

Sometimes we can get too impatient with development. But whether we like it or not Nketiah is highly rated by both Arsenal and England (he is U21 captain and record goal scorer). The plan is for him to be our main striker next season. Lacazette is nearing the end of his contract and he is 30. The wise thing for Balogun is to wait till next season when he can challenge Nketiah for that first striker position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Spy360:

Sometimes we can get too impatient with development. But whether we like it or not Nketiah is highly rated by both Arsenal and England (he is U21 captain and record goal scorer). The plan is for him to be our main striker next season. Lacazette is nearing the end of his contract and he is 30. The wise thing for Balogun is to wait till next season when he can challenge Nketiah for that first striker position.
I agree I might be impatient with nketiah, but as a top club, there's a limit to patience esp to players.

Look at saka, martinelli and esr performance.. That's what we're at least expecting from Eddy, and if he's not producing that, is it not better we sell him?

Well, it's just my opinion tho, but I do know over patience have dealt with us as a club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jodera:
I agree I might be impatient with nketiah, but as a top club, there's a limit to patience esp to players.

Look at saka, martinelli and esr performance.. That's what we're at least expecting from Eddy, and if he's not producing that, is it not better we sell him?

Well, it's just my opinion tho, but I do know over patience have dealt with us as a club
OK. But he could even turn out a better player than the ones you have mentioned. That's life.

I am not saying he will but let's give these lads some time to prove themselves. One more season for Nketiah is not too hard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pity those who they follow Tierney do rough play, they will freeze to death ni grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Arsenal and Sokratis agreed to terminate his contract.

Sokratis has joined Greek side Olympiacos...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Roland17:
Arsenal and Sokratis agreed to terminate his contract.

Sokratis has joined Greek side Olympiacos...

has Odegaard landed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Meanwhile, PSG are reportedly set to offer Germany midfielder Julian Draxler, 27, in exchange for Arsenal's 21-year-old Frenchman Matteo Guendouzi. (L'Equipe via Mirror)

Kokaneprodigy this may interest you.
smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Spy360:
Meanwhile, PSG are reportedly set to offer Germany midfielder Julian Draxler, 27, in exchange for Arsenal's 21-year-old Frenchman Matteo Guendouzi. (L'Equipe via Mirror)

smiley
If I talk Fkhalifa will say I hate Guen, not
Like I care though.

If PSG was keen about signing Guen particularly when it involves a swap deal for Draxler. It won’t be in the news as a beer parlour rumour. It would have been done before you even hear of it.
It’s not today y’all started peddling this news to massage your egos. Tomorrow y’all will blame COVID-19 as the reason it didn’t happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
kokanepyramid:

If I talk Fkhalifa will say I hate Guen, not
Like I care though.

If PSG was keen about signing Guen particularly when it involves a swap deal for Draxler. It won’t be in the news as a beer parlour rumour. It would have been done before you even hear of it.
It’s not today y’all started peddling this news to massage your egos. Tomorrow y’all will blame COVID-19 as the reason it didn’t happen.
It's actually a sweet deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

It's actually a sweet deal
When last did draxler play sef? And where did he play last?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
So arsenal will be without Auba today.

I hope Arteta starts martinelli instead of one of Willian or pepe oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jodera:
When last did draxler play sef? And where did he play last?
Still better than the scraps we parading
When last did a player play that's what got us into this mess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

Still better than the scraps we parading
When last did a player play that's what got us into this mess
so it's better to add one more scrap to others cos he's less a scrap than what we have right?

Also, I don't get your 2nd line, or I don't understand what you meant by "got us in this mess"..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jodera:
so it's better to add one more scrap to others cos he's less a scrap than what we have right?

Also, I don't get your 2nd line, or I don't understand what you meant by "got us in this mess"..
Because we don't want a bench warmer in another team we went for the starters that are not good enough.
My point is draxler might be on bench that doesn't mean he is a bad player, the season we got ozil he was already a bench warmer surplus to requirements.
PSG midfielders are mostly pressers with no creative in the midfield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Spy360:

smiley

Another scrap looking for where to continue his milking! When Arsenal tried to get him 3 seasons ago why did him/ PSG refuse? Now that he is surplus, has not seen any games, they are now interested in doing a swap so they can shed his 120/week wage abi?

Please, we shedding our roster of dead woods and bad contracts...Rubbish! I hope we decline this offer!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

Because we don't want a bench warmer in another team we went for the starters that are not good enough.
My point is draxler might be on bench that doesn't mean he is a bad player, the season we got ozil he was already a bench warmer surplus to requirements.
PSG midfielders are mostly pressers with no creative in the midfield
someone that's a bench warmer before the time of herera, paredes, di Maria, sarabia, and most midfielders past in present in PSG that's what we want in arsenal?

More so, if we see a player that's good we'll know, whether he's bench or not. Alexis was a bench player at barca but we were happy wen we were linked to him.
Ozil wasn't even a bench player at Madrid sef, the season they appointed ancelotti was same season he sold ozil... So he wasn't bench.

Willian wasn't a bench player, yet most of us here was against his signing.

Me, I won't be glad if we got draxler abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.