Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370097 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:

It can be argued he hasn't been played well enough @RB for one to pass judgement Bellerin is better than him .....However, he has been showing some real qualities Bellerin has been lacking.

My point is he should be given more playing time and not just make Bellerin automatic starter by default at that RB
Of course it’s debatable. I only stated what I observed.
Look at Pepe too yesterday, he played from the left and most peeps will agree he dropped his best performance in weeks. Does that make him a left winger or better than Saka or Martinelli on the left? That’s an argument for another day and that’s what Sod fails to comprehend but it doesn’t change the fact that Pepe dropped his best performance in weeks while playing on the left.

This was my statement in Cedric’s case that Sod is interpreting for bench Tierney for Cedric. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Was it me? This man, you dey monitor me? I am not Bruno o. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

No
Ibime said it first
oh...
I thought it was doc oo... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
oh...
I thought it was doc oo... grin grin
On Chelsea thread
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Odegaard is a gunner

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

On Chelsea thread
So partly I'm right, cos the question was asked who said it "here" grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:
Odegaard is a gunner
nice...
So he'll be eligible to play against Man u then undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
nice...
So he'll be eligible to play against Man u then undecided
hopefully
But you know Arteta

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Cedric is a better fullback compared to Bellerin. I think he just needs to get his confidence high, more playing time and we will be calling for bellerin to be forgotten on the bench. Looking back to the build-up for that third goal ysterday, I was really impressed with how he didn't waste time switching the ball to the other end of the field; that is some Alexander-Arnold shiiit right there .

I also like the fact that he doesn't hesitate to make runs into the box when need be and he's not scared to attempt a shot.(He nearly scored a beauty yesterday but for the wind). I hope Arteta doesn't just relegate him to the bench behind Bellerin when Tiernney comes back.
The good thing is that we now have a ready backup for both fullback roles. I am pretty sure he will get enough game time with such displays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:
hopefully
But you know Arteta
Lol...
Well, I'm just hoping that esr and partey are fit for weekend game tho.

I don't want Arteta to start making any wrong decision esp using useless Willian
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
Well, I'm just hoping that esr and partey are fit for weekend game tho.

I don't want Arteta to start making any wrong decision esp using useless Willian
It will surely happen if ESR is not fit
Like play we Dan they turn Madrid feeders team grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Spy360:

The good thing is that we now have a ready backup for both fullback roles. I am pretty sure he will get enough game time with such displays.
Yeah.
I just watched the highlight for that 3rd goal and the cross field pass was mehn so dope. I love that kinda switch of play. Notice how quickly that pass resulted into a goal? The are the kind of little details that can change outcomes of games.

A kolasinac might pass sideways or pass, and nobody might blame him, not knowing he just killed a potential goal. Nice play from Cedric there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

It will surely happen if ESR is not fit
Like play we Dan they turn Madrid feeders team grin
Lol... For now, I agree oo. By August dem suppose catch head buy correct Am oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... For now, I agree oo. By August dem suppose catch head buy correct Am oo
If Madrid will be willing to sell odegaard on permanent for 25m it's a good buy. But those fvckers will put buy back clause for a certain amount.
I have seen odegaard play, I hope he adapt well in EPL

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ozil
Ozi
Oz
O
Od
Ode
Odeg
Odega
Odegaa
Odegaar
Odegaard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

If Madrid will be willing to sell odegaard on permanent for 25m it's a good buy. But those fvckers will put buy back clause for a certain amount.
I have seen odegaard play, I hope he adapt well in EPL
I swear, me too I've seen odegaard play that's why I'm optimistic of his signing.

Also, I don't think they'll sell him even for 30m. Modric is getting old and for someone they've held onto since 15yrs till now he's almost hitting peak, it'll be unwise to sell him. Not as if they've another Am sef

We just need to look for another good Am sha and forget about buying odegaard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
I swear, me too I've seen odegaard play that's why I'm optimistic of his signing.

Also, I don't think they'll sell him even for 30m. Modric is getting old and for someone they've held onto since 15yrs till now he's almost hitting peak, it'll be unwise to sell him. Not as if they've another Am sef

We just need to look for another good Am sha and forget about buying odegaard.
Or create one for ourselves. Most clubs that are successful now are on self sustaining model. RB Leipzig, Salzburg, Ajax, Dortmund etc. They train or buy young boys and groom them into stars. They are not afraid to sell because they have the system in place to groom these future stars.

The emergence of Saka, ESR, Nketiah, Balogun etc prove that we have the right system in place to achieve this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Spy360:

Or create one for ourselves. Most clubs that are successful now are on self sustaining model. RB Leipzig, Salzburg, Ajax, Dortmund etc. They train or buy young boys and groom them into stars. They are not afraid to sell because they have the system in place to groom these future stars.

The emergence of Saka, ESR, Nketiah, Balogun etc prove that we have the right system in place to achieve this.
Yeah... You're right.
that's suppose to be our aim, nurture good players and also buy few top stars.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Las las, Aston just have 2 outstanding left and one of those is against Tottenham. So much for "12point" gap after they might have played all.

Reason why I said we should try and win all our winnable matches and see how far we can go. It'll be sad seeing teams drop points like this and we'll look back and realize why we didn't capitalise wen we had the chance to...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
Las las, Aston just have 2 outstanding left and one of those is against Tottenham. So much for "12point" gap after they might have played all.

Reason why I said we should try and win all our winnable matches and see how far we can go. It'll be sad seeing teams drop points like this and we'll look back and realize why we didn't capitalise wen we had the chance to...
You they mind that one
Yeye they smell
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

You they mind that one
Yeye they smell
Lol... I never get that one time yet.

I'm just happy we're at least getting maximum points as we should so we can capitalize in case of any top 4 hopeful slip ups.

If we keep this good pace and run, even if we didn't get top 4, I'll fully know we tried our best.

Time to counter that guy never ripe grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I never get that one time yet.

I'm just happy we're at least getting maximum points as we should so we can capitalize in case of any top 4 hopeful slip ups.

If we keep this good pace and run, even if we didn't get top 4, I'll fully know we tried our best.

Time to counter that guy never ripe grin
That fake prophet?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

That fake prophet?
Lol... I swear, that same fake plofet oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DarkGamer: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Join my whatsapp fantasy group with this link. https://chat.whatsapp .com/IruaEShhZgnE8Hoyhpib1d Or contact me on WhatsApp at 08089356242
Thanks.

note: remove the space after whatsapp in the link.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Still no news about smith Rowe and Partey?
I just hope this silence means they're fit and that the sub against Southampton was just a precaution.

I also hope KT is back for the weekend game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:
Ozil
Ozi
Oz
O
Od
Ode
Odeg
Odega
Odegaa
Odegaar
Odegaard

Ö = Ø

attcking Midfielder from real madrid choosing No 11
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
kodded:

Ö = Ø

attcking Midfielder from real madrid choosing No 11
MÒ11=MØ11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jodera:
I just hope this silence means they're fit and that the sub against Southampton was just a precaution.

We need to pummel those scummies hard, hang their legs for shoulder knack them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jodera:

I think KT will be fine for Saturday but I am not sure about ESR and Partey!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is this for real or just mere rumors shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Is this for real or just mere rumors shocked
We should carry our feeders them go with strict warning they must park double decker then we finish them off at Emirates

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:

We should carry our feeders them go with strict warning they must park double decker then we finish them off at Emirates

It will surely end in tears . The psychological aspect sef is enough for them to load us with enough of goals we will be unable to offset in the return leg at the Emirates.

The fact they know we won’t parade our best legs is enough for the benfica guys to have their confidence on the high

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.