Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,240 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384042 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
See as here dry on match day.

Guys it’s not as bad as you think.
We will bounce back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Spy360 what’s the consensus and general acknowledgment for today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
This club will kill your soul
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rival fans can't even come troll again...So sad.

Nothing inspiring in the club.

Oh my darling Arsenal, I so wish to see the Arsenal of Fabregas,Rosciky and Hleb days...

All these old rejects, loans, media hype, Academy graduates, free buys won't bring back the glory days.. #Fans Wake up.

Leicester, Southampton and Everton are gradually overtaking while some of us perceive it not...

Utd,Chelsea, Liverpool and city will continue to strengthen no matter what( I.e their bad form will only be temporal).

Fans need to be united in one voice, some of us can't be complaining while some are "okay and hopeful".

Till things get right again, I'm off to enjoying football elsewhere across Europe. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

If na mustafi we go write epistle on top him for making mistake

It's an own goal for a player that has been our player of the month 3 times consecutively. He is bound to have bad days but he has been more consistent being this is even his first season in the league.

In my own opinion and not to drag issues, I will always play him over mustafi, he his far better. Not to say Mustafi is bad bad but definitely IMHO Gabriel is much better than Mustafi as a defenser
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Out of your champions league iyen naa Nice grin

Roland17 how far na ? Una go still win champions league this year grin grin

Useless is an understatement grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
I wonder what is happening to Folarin. Nketiah needs to go on loan and let Arteta give Folarin a run of games . I don't know what the managers sees day in day out, but from what some of us have seen of Folarin, we need to give him more chances at least
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Oh my darling Arsenal, I so wish to see the Arsenal of Fabregas,Rosciky and Hleb days...

All these old rejects, loans, media hype, Academy graduates, free buys won't bring back the glory days.. #Fans Wake up.

Leicester, Southampton and Everton are gradually overtaking while some of us perceive it not...

Utd,Chelsea, Liverpool and city will continue to strengthen no matter what( I.e their bad form will only be temporal).

Fans need to be united in one voice, some of us can't be complaining while some are "okay and hopeful".

Till things get right again, I'm off to enjoying football elsewhere across Europe. cry
Make you dey calm down sometimes. It's not as if we're not the current champion of this same cup. You think anybody trolling us cos of fa cup will have any effect?
Most of us even want us to exit it if need be as long as they won't use the main premier league boys, and yes, we've exited... Fine. Fa cup wasn't a priority (at least to me and some of us), esp as we have some kind of stupid attack in 2nd 11.

Anytime we lose, be it cups or sort,you're always quick to call hleb, van persie, fab, nasri and all.... Yet most of them no too see trophy for arsenal.(let's learn to move on from these guys, they're our past tense)

Let's just calm down bro...
Our aim should aiming for Europa trophy and a possible top4 challenge/slot .

Any other things now na luxury that we can't and don't afford for now(this season).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:
I wonder what is happening to Folarin. Nketiah needs to go on loan and let Arteta give Folarin a run of games . I don't know what the managers sees day in day out, but from what some of us have seen of Folarin, we need to give him more chances at least
I wonder, but I think I read somewhere that Arteta is convincing him and promising him team actions next season if he signs the contract. Also he has started training with the first team.

The issue I gathered is his agents, not even him sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:
I wonder, but I think I read somewhere that Arteta is convincing him and promising him team actions next season if he signs the contract. Also he has started training with the first team.

The issue I gathered is his agents, not even him sef
Agents and their wahala Sha. I hope the boy makes the right decision though and good that he trains with the first team too. We need to focus fully on eroupa and the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:
What a team
2 steps forward 10 steps backward
Can we pay off these 2 mofos William and pepe angry angry
Reason I don't mind as they terminated Sokratis contract.

If they can just terminate these 2 contracts, e no go sweet person body?

Watching Willian and Pepe play na big eyesore
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:

It's an own goal for a player that has been our player of the month 3 times consecutively. He is bound to have bad days but he has been more consistent being this is even his first season in the league.

In my own opinion and not to drag issues, I will always play him over mustafi, he his far better. Not to say Mustafi is bad bad but definitely IMHO Gabriel is much better than Mustafi as a defenser
Of course he's better than mustafi we know
But do we still need defenders after today's performance grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:

Agents and their wahala Sha. I hope the boy makes the right decision though and good that he trains with the first team too. We need to focus fully on eroupa and the league
lol... Yeah.

I believe he'll, having seen the way his mates in ESR, saka and martinelli are seeing first team actions. He must be itching to join the party.

I just believe he too will make the right decision sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

We will bounce back.
Lol... We're looking forward to Tuesday.

Most guys no too put eye for this one.

If we win fine... If we don't fine also.

The latter prevailed, so it's fine.. We move
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:
Hopefully some players can now stay on the bench for a long time. Shame that after given another opportunity, some players still are below par. Cant blame Gabriel for anything has both xhaka and elneny were all over the place in the first half. Willian Pepe and Nketiah offered zero threat upfront. Even an University team will easily play against those three

Was even not happy Partey had to play as it was a risk considering the upcoming fixtures.

All in all let them continue clearing out deadwood and get a left back urgently as we can't afford to use saka who has been brilliant in the attack as a LB again
To me, this is even the koko.
Even if it means terminating most of these deadwoods contracts instead of selling them cheap, I'll still agree (even tho the 2nd option is the better). Nothing as bad as seeing players on the bench and you just hate to see them on the pitch. William and Pepe gives me that vibes.

If we can just clear these deadwoods by fire by force and bring in good capable players both for first 11 and squad depth, that's will be the first sign of progress from these club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:
Reason I don't mind as they terminated Sokratis contract.

If they can just terminate these 2 contracts, e no go sweet person body?

Watching Willian and Pepe play na big eyesore
This was my question the last time out. I still have little thing in me for Pepe. But you see that Willian he’s just totally useless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:
Make you dey calm down sometimes. It's not as if we're not the current champion of this same cup. You think anybody trolling us cos of fa cup will have any effect?
Most of us even want us to exit it if need be as long as they won't use the main premier league boys, and yes, we've exited... Fine. Fa cup wasn't a priority (at least to me and some of us), esp as we have some kind of stupid attack in 2nd 11.

Anytime we lose, be it cups or sort,you're always quick to call hleb, van persie, fab, nasri and all.... Yet most of them no too see trophy for arsenal.(let's learn to move on from these guys, they're our past tense)

Any other things now na luxury that we can't and don't afford for now(this season).
Defending champion only has hype and glamour if its league tittle or European trophy...

Bro, Why will a Leicester be excited to compete in 3 competitions with ease, but with Arsenal, its let's exit here so we can focus on this..

Those lads didn't win trophy but I'll take those days ahead of this present time. I don't mind 1 trophy in 4 seasons but accompanied with quality football and competiting at the highest level.

We support and watch football for different reasons and the above is mine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jencejyde:

My brother, why even bother?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

This was my question the last time out. I still have little thing in me for Pepe. But you see that Willian he’s just totally useless
Me I get small hope on pepe, but seeing this is his 2nd season and he doesn't seem like improving, I doubt he'll improve. Not like he's a teenager sef

We can't hope on somebody who's not improving or giving person hope.

O wrong nau
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

We will bounce back.

Arteta is so Bi-Polar I swear! One minute he is prioritizing the FA Cup with his lineup and strategy, the next minute he looks like he wants to focus on the league.
Bounce back from where? Nothing has changed for me.. the mentality of this team is a big problem.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Roland17:

Arteta is so Bi-Polar I swear! One minute he is prioritizing the FA Cup with his lineup and strategy, the next minute he looks like he wants to focus on the league.
Bounce back from where? Nothing has changed for me.. the mentality of this team is a big problem.
Baba ti soro soke!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Defending champion only has hype and glamour if its league tittle or European trophy...

Bro, Why will a Leicester be excited to compete in 3 competitions with ease, but with Arsenal, its let's exit here so we can focus on this..

Those lads didn't win trophy but I'll take those days ahead of this present time. I don't mind 1 trophy in 4 seasons but accompanied with quality football and competiting at the highest level.

We support and watch football for different reasons and the above is mine.

Bros, you need to look things into context. We dont have the squad depth to go for 3 main competitions... In fact as it is now, any injuries to any key player in first 11 and we're back to square one.
Last season, I supported us to go all out for fa cup since, we can't compete for top4 and we were already out of the Europa. Also it'll boost the morale of the players entering the next season.

But this season, we don't have that luxury for all 3.

Know this and know peace...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:
Me I get small hope on pepe, but seeing this is his 2nd season and he doesn't seem like improving, I doubt he'll improve. Not like he's a teenager sef

O wrong nau

I was one of the handles that sold the idea of buying Pepe and the man has greatly disappointed me. For some reason it always looks like he has it in him to bounce back but he just complicates very simple plays to his own detriment. Arteta has been very fair to him and I support his benching until he proves otherwise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:

Don't mind him, I already said we can't win the 2 matches
Make God no punish Arteta for Tuesday sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fkhalifa:

You wish?

Arsenal is now a CHARITY CASE nobody take them serious again... is like throwing stones at a CRIPPLE (who does that?).

Febuary is goan be a LONG MONTH. The Winter is here!

Make i laff in Palliative of 5 games unbeaten run!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You wish?

Arsenal is now a CHARITY CASE nobody take them serious again... is like throwing stones at a CRIPPLE (who does that?).

Febuary is goan be a LONG MONTH. The Winter is here!

Make i laff in Palliative of 5 games unbeaten run!
Except your Boy Guen wouldn’t have saved the day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:

O wrong nau
Which hope you get for Pepe, he's actually the most useless
Willian get hope pass that pepe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Which hope you get for Pepe, he's actually the most useless
Willian get hope pass that pepe
I been get.... Past tense grin

Why you think say I want make we terminate those two contract
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Spy360 what’s the consensus and general acknowledgment for today.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Don't mind him, I already said we can't win the 2 matches
Make God no punish Arteta for Tuesday sha
Lol...
Na Tues own I dey look forward to...

No hard feeling about this match I swear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danielnino00(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Scan this QR code to join my football WhatsApp group for ✓ timely score updates ✓ match highlights ✓ healthy debates and banters

For all football fans!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jodera:

I been get.... Past tense grin

Why you think say I want make we terminate those two contract
As in terminate the mofos contract and sack Arteta,edu and whoever was involved in that willian deal like they did to those involved in Pepe's deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.