Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370727 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:22pm On May 29
Arteta !!! 3 years more!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by princeabdul(m): 6:39pm On May 29
We are a DM away. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:18pm On May 29
Mikel Arteta is set to become one of the highest paid managers in the Premier League, with his new deal expected to be worth more than Β£10million a year.

[@SamiMokbel81_DM]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:42am On May 30
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang REVEALS his side of the CLASH with Mikel Arteta:

β€œIt was during the COVID period and we were playing, I think, Everton. My season wasn't great, we were struggling in the league and the day before the coach told us: 'Look, it doesn't matter if we win or not, you have a day off. But if you want to leave, you notify yourself before the match because you have to follow the health safety rules.'

My mother a few months before had a stroke, it was hot and it was going to be Christmas time so I went to see the coach and I said to him: 'Coach, I'm coming to see you because I'd like to leave, I'm going to go pick up my mother to bring her back for the holidays.' He tells me no problem. He knew very well what had happened, the day it happened he had already given me permission to go see her. So he gives me authorization and tells me to check with the doc about the return in relation to covid.

I'm going home to Laval, normally I was supposed to leave on the free day and return in the evening rather than the morning of training. My mother had exams to do, I couldn't leave in the evening so I left the next morning on training day. Once I got there, I had to take my test but in fact I should have done it the day before since I was coming from another country.

I arrive, the coach finishes his meeting and then he grabs me and he completely tears me up, he shouts at me like I'm crazy, he says: 'You put a knife in my back. You can't do that to me given the times we're going through.' At that moment I tell myself that I'm not going to answer him because it's going to end in steak. I didn't go partying. He knows very well the reason for my departure so at that moment I don't understand why he is lecturing me like this.

I go home and the doctor calls me from behind, he says to me: 'Tomorrow, the coach doesn't want you to be there.' I said ok, I knew the next match was coming and I said to myself: 'Damn once again everyone is going to talk about it, it's going to be a mess, what is this crazy thing.' I couldn't understand it was lunar.

The days pass and the doctor tells me: 'Look, he doesn't want you to be with the group anymore, but you will be able to come and train but separately.' I say to myself ok... And then afterwards, he calls me and we have a meeting so he can explain to me that one, he's taking away the captain's armband, and two, I'm training more with the group. Once again, he explains why he is against me during this period when it was complicated for the club. That I have to be an example and that I couldn't do that. At that moment, I said: 'I admit that I have my share of responsibility but the real cause I think you can understand if you are a little bit human. You can understand my move.'

After that, it was over, I stayed for a month training on my own while waiting for the break.” [@Colinterview]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:24pm On May 30
Sesko drums are rolling hard.

I don't like the way some Arsenal fans think sometimes.
To me, it is better we do like we don't have Kai and then make a very big decision for that 9 role. That way, the balance of our attack will tilt to the new arrival and Kai will be backup. Many Gunners just want any striker "because Kai is still there"

And they wantu compete against the biggest and most daring teams in UCL? Mentality mehn.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Treat it like nobody dey on ground jare. Sesko is not bad. But there are better options IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:33pm On May 30
lipsrsealed
daveP:

To me, it is better we do like we don't have Kai and then make a very big decision for that 9 role. That way, the balance of our attack will tilt to the new arrival and Kai will be backup. Many Gunners just want any striker "because Kai is still there"

And they wantu compete against the biggest and most daring teams in UCL? Mentality mehn.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Treat it like nobody dey on ground jare. Sesko is not bad. But there are better options IMO.
I just finished watching his clip, that boy is good and his first Touch is great.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:23pm On May 30
Shegzdave:
lipsrsealed
I just finished watching his clip, that boy is good and his first Touch is great.
He's actually not better than Gykoresp if you compare. Plus big game impact is another aspect to assess him with. We need that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:17pm On May 30
mostob:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang REVEALS his side of the CLASH with Mikel Arteta:

β€œIt was during the COVID period and we were playing, I think, Everton. My season wasn't great, we were struggling in the league and the day before the coach told us: 'Look, it doesn't matter if we win or not, you have a day off. But if you want to leave, you notify yourself before the match because you have to follow the health safety rules.'

My mother a few months before had a stroke, it was hot and it was going to be Christmas time so I went to see the coach and I said to him: 'Coach, I'm coming to see you because I'd like to leave, I'm going to go pick up my mother to bring her back for the holidays.' He tells me no problem. He knew very well what had happened, the day it happened he had already given me permission to go see her. So he gives me authorization and tells me to check with the doc about the return in relation to covid.

I'm going home to Laval, normally I was supposed to leave on the free day and return in the evening rather than the morning of training. My mother had exams to do, I couldn't leave in the evening so I left the next morning on training day. Once I got there, I had to take my test but in fact I should have done it the day before since I was coming from another country.

I arrive, the coach finishes his meeting and then he grabs me and he completely tears me up, he shouts at me like I'm crazy, he says: 'You put a knife in my back. You can't do that to me given the times we're going through.' At that moment I tell myself that I'm not going to answer him because it's going to end in steak. I didn't go partying. He knows very well the reason for my departure so at that moment I don't understand why he is lecturing me like this.

I go home and the doctor calls me from behind, he says to me: 'Tomorrow, the coach doesn't want you to be there.' I said ok, I knew the next match was coming and I said to myself: 'Damn once again everyone is going to talk about it, it's going to be a mess, what is this crazy thing.' I couldn't understand it was lunar.

The days pass and the doctor tells me: 'Look, he doesn't want you to be with the group anymore, but you will be able to come and train but separately.' I say to myself ok... And then afterwards, he calls me and we have a meeting so he can explain to me that one, he's taking away the captain's armband, and two, I'm training more with the group. Once again, he explains why he is against me during this period when it was complicated for the club. That I have to be an example and that I couldn't do that. At that moment, I said: 'I admit that I have my share of responsibility but the real cause I think you can understand if you are a little bit human. You can understand my move.'

After that, it was over, I stayed for a month training on my own while waiting for the break.” [@Colinterview]

Hmmmm...
We need to hear Arteta's version too cos I can't believe he would be this inhumane especially knowing how Auba really helped him.

Also, Auba is a big influence in the dressing room and it might obviously cause division amongst the players if they see that he's inhumanly treated but the way they carried on suggests otherwise.

Omorr...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:22pm On May 30
daveP:
He's actually not better than Gykoresp if you compare. Plus big game impact is another aspect to assess him with. We need that.
You may be right but personally I’d have love Gyrokes but since we’re going for sesko, I only gave My submission on his ability, the dude is also clinical.

Who knows if We might go fit Gyrokes later and dump this dude

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:01pm On May 30
Shegzdave:

You may be right but personally I’d have love Gyrokes but since we’re going for sesko, I only gave My submission on his ability, the dude is also clinical.

Who knows if We might go fit Gyrokes later and dump this dude

Sure i get you. Its good we know we need such kind of play. It's impressive. Make they sha no dash person hopes by not signing better oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:07pm On May 30
daveP:

Sure i get you. Its good we know we need such kind of play. It's impressive. Make they sha no dash person hopes by not signing better oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:04pm On May 31
Chelsea have entered negotiations on the Benjamin Sesko deal .... they are willing to match any potential figures in terms of salary that Arsenal and Man Utd propose.

More to follow...
#arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:08pm On May 31
Jodera:

Hmmmm...
We need to hear Arteta's version too cos I can't believe he would be this inhumane especially knowing how Auba really helped him.

Also, Auba is a big influence in the dressing room and it might obviously cause division amongst the players if they see that he's inhumanly treated but the way they carried on suggests otherwise.

Omorr...
The whole issue was not based on the story Auba narrated here. I remember Arteta saying he has a Dozier of all Auba's shortcomings. Even from this story, there are still loopholes.

1. Why didn't Auba communicate his decision to arrive late with Arteta?

2. You said you want to go and pick your mother but we saw the pictures of you getting a new tattoo on the internet.

3. You couldn't do Covid test before joining up with the squad thereby exposing others to the virus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:12pm On May 31
daveP:

And they wantu compete against the biggest and most daring teams in UCL? Mentality mehn..

Kai again? Oya who do you think we should go for that will 'show' we do not have Kai?
Which Striker is currently available that will show we have mentality?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:34pm On May 31
mostob:
The whole issue was not based on the story Auba narrated here. I remember Arteta saying he has a Dozier of all Auba's shortcomings. Even from this story, there are still loopholes.

2. You said you want to go and pick your mother but we saw the pictures of you getting a new tattoo on the internet.

3. You couldn't do Covid test before joining up with the squad thereby exposing others to the virus.
True.
All these things happened. With his side of his story, someone would Arteta is heartless.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:37pm On May 31
mostob:
Kai again? Oya who do you think we should go for that will 'show' we do not have Kai?
Which Striker is currently available that will show we have mentality?

Honestly, with his highlights I no too dey impressed with Sesko ooo..

But then it's highlights, I can't really judge like that. I just hope he is everything we ever wanted if he comes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On May 31
To those wey never see the champions , there's a bonanza in London going on. Go out and see o. If you can't meet up ,you can pass by the bridge , they have 2 overthere.
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:57pm On May 31
mostob:

Auba clearly doctored his version of the story to favor himself; as u rightly said his story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:09pm On May 31
fredoooooo:
To those wey never see the champions , there's a bonanza in London going on. Go out and see o. If you can't meet up ,you can pass by the bridge , they have 2 overthere.
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Just go straight to the point bro. Arsenal fans should go and see the trophy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:31pm On May 31
Jodera:

Honestly, with his highlights I no too dey impressed with Sesko ooo..

But then it's highlights, I can't really judge like that. I just hope he is everything we ever wanted if he comes
So who would you prefer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:44pm On May 31
Jodera:

Hmmmm...

Omorr...
To what need?

Already Auba exposed his nonchalance in his report. If he needed to move his mother he doesn't need to do so by himself. If he wanted to do so by himself then he should do so within the time frame allowed.

I have staff working under me and they come up with excuses like I want to take my mother to hospital. When I ask them ...

1. are you the only child? No.
2. What of your younger ones. They are at home.
3. who will pay the bill. Me.

I say maybe I should sack you so you can have all the time to look at your mother and let your younger ones pay the bill.

What Auba did was irresponsible and it was just the last straw. He has been returning late to training several times so using this as his excuse won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:56pm On May 31
BlueRayDick:

Auba clearly doctored his version of the story to favor himself; as u rightly said his story doesn't add up.
Don't mind him bro. A whole Captain arriving late for an important derby match. Imagine
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 7:32pm On May 31
My friend sent me the link to the story few minutes after Auba did the interview And I just laughed it off. It's only someone who didn't follow the story when it happened would go ahead and get emotional over what he said, like even from his own words you can see the incompetence and his diction didn't help matters cus he wanted to get emotional and get people to blame Teta and Arsenal instead of taking responsibility. In another round he said he was already getting addicted to alcohol and drinking because of his mother's health even before the whole arsenal stuff (can you imagine).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 7:34pm On May 31
Heard osimhen is rejecting EPL teams(Chelsea so far) just because he only prefers to speak with Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 8:30pm On May 31
germaphobe:
Heard osimhen is rejecting EPL teams(Chelsea so far) just because he only prefers to speak with Arsenal.

Good news Arsenal will a good fit for osimhen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:46pm On May 31
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:48pm On May 31
germaphobe:
I don't believe sha but if true, it is definitely because of UCL.

However, his injury concern has a big question mark.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:10pm On May 31
mostob:
So who would you prefer?
I'm not really talking about my preference here. Like I said, I just hope he turns out great for us cos I don't really too know him and I won't try and wholly judge him from highlights. But the positives I can deduct from the highlights is that he's a good two footed shooter

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:11pm On May 31
Spy360:

To what need?

Already Auba exposed his nonchalance in his report. If he needed to move his mother he doesn't need to do so by himself. If he wanted to do so by himself then he should do so within the time frame allowed.

I have staff working under me and they come up with excuses like I want to take my mother to hospital. When I ask them ...

I say maybe I should sack you so you can have all the time to look at your mother and let your younger ones pay the bill.

What Auba did was irresponsible and it was just the last straw. He has been returning late to training several times so using this as his excuse won't work.
True talk
Auba fvcked up well well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:43am On Jun 01
Word and opposite.
Assnal.. champions league.
Yabaleft fc grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 2:14pm On Jun 01
Spy360:

To what need?

Very true.

And he forgot to also mention that he went for a new tattoo and was posing for pictures with it, during covid lockdown o.
Yet he didn't do a new covid test, which he ought to have known will automatically disqualified him from playing the next match. And that was when the team was struggling to find it's bearing. That is totally irresponsible of a team's captain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Segedinho(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01
It is finished.

The juju worked at last...😑😑

(1) (2) (3) ... (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.