Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2372610 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07
germaphobe:
I was used to the fast life, started making my own money before 13, getting things every little street kid would wish for and enjoying the crazy life of always getting it how I wanted, then came 2020, that year bleeped me up(but it's still by biggest year cus I became more enlightened). I wanted to be more faster than I was, I was tryna run ahead of everyone and yet setting a standard too high for myself. Then 2022 I met powerful men who would do everything in their might to stay low and hidden, I leaned patient and it's virtue. And truely I now understand that each race is different and not all athletes can run all races.
Hmm... word. Thanks for sharing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:59pm On Jun 07
Martin Skipper Ordegarrd is Arsenal player of the Season✨

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07
Even though I voted for Gabriel Marghales, Odegaard is worthy of it.
I would like to see the voting outcome.
I need to know where Gabriel ended at the polls.
Him and Trosaard are not rated well enough.

Congratulations Martin Odegaard, my Captain.

COYG!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07
mostob:
Hmm... word. Thanks for sharing
I'm not going to lie, I had no intention of posting that here. My ba3 was running down and I wrote it without checking the thread. It's actually derailing. Make I modify am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07
I voted for Odegaard, happy he actually won cus he was really impressive this season. seems like making him a captain brought the best out of him. Steady running no gasing, pushing everyone when they're down and leading by example. Him and Saka I think are the two attackers that dropped deep than others last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:53pm On Jun 07
germaphobe:
I voted for Odegaard, happy he actually won cus he was really impressive this season. seems like making him a captain brought the best out of him. Steady running no gasing, pushing everyone when they're down and leading by example. Him and Saka I think are the two attackers that dropped deep than others last season.
Same here, Man was playing and running tirelessly like a machine.
That match at ethihad pained Me ehn, cause Saka had to drop so deep to defend that Gvardiol was dribbling him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07
germaphobe:

I'm not going to lie, I had no intention of posting that here. My ba3 was running down and I wrote it without checking the thread. It's actually derailing. Make I modify am
I know but some things just happen naturally. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07
Rice came second and Saliba came third.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07
mostob:
Well deserved. The 3 of them

Odegard was our engine.

Rice was our engine block or body.
Saliba was shock absorber.

Who are we bringing in.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07
Shegzdave:
Martin Skipper Ordegarrd is Arsenal player of the Season✨

Well deserved. I voted my boy Saliba..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:55am On Jun 08
Roland17:

I honestly wish Martin, Rice and SaliBABA votes can be tied and the trio given the award cause they really tried.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39am On Jun 08
Roland17:

Should have been Saliba/Rice
Those 2 influence our season more than Ø
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:02am On Jun 08
Saka only played 30 minutes yesterday...
It is better I don't say anything sha...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:46am On Jun 08
mostob:
These people are crazy angry angry
They couldn’t put Foden, Kane that was thrash yesterday.. that’s why they can’t win anything tangible
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:49am On Jun 08
mostob:
I've always suspected it's between Odegaard and Rice with Saliba a very close 3rd.

I voted Rice Sha but Odegaard was really really instrumental and deserved it. What he did this season at a high level consistently will wilt so many footballers in his position

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:54am On Jun 08
Shegzdave:

They couldn’t put Foden, Kane that was thrash yesterday.. that’s why they can’t win anything tangible

mostob:

Lol, you guys are just seeing the negatives when it doesn't needs to be there. They didn't call Saka name in those pictures.

Make una just calm down grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:26am On Jun 08
Jodera:

Lol, you guys are just seeing the negatives when it doesn't needs to be there. They didn't call Saka name in those pictures.

Why Saka's picture? That's the question. Kane and Foden played full match yesterday na and is Kane not even the captain? Why Saka's picture?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:27am On Jun 08
Shegzdave:

They're not winning anything before na ... Meanwhile, if England had won that game yesterday, Kane or any other player aside Saka would have been on the cover page
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:45am On Jun 08
mostob:
Why Saka's picture? That's the question. Kane and Foden played full match yesterday na and is Kane not even the captain? Why Saka's picture?
I don't think it matters.
I don't know about newspapers but I've seen online sports cover page where England won and Saka was shown.

He's England Golden boy too and he's also their best player (b2b). Does that not count?

Yeah Kane pictures would have been appropriate too (as per captain) but would you have looked at it this way if foden pix was the one littered everywhere?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:58am On Jun 08
Jodera:
I don't know about newspapers but I've seen online sports cover page where England won and Saka was shown.

He's England Golden boy too and he's also their best player (b2b). Does that not count?

Yeah Kane pictures would have been appropriate too (as per captain) but would you have looked at it this way if foden pix was the one littered everywhere?

You're right, Saka is England's poster boy. His standard is so high now, so he will always be in the conversation no matter what. For the Euro I don't really fancy England, my teams are France and Germany.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09pm On Jun 08
germaphobe:

You're right, Saka is England's poster boy. His standard is so high now, so he will always be in the conversation no matter what. For the Euro I don't really fancy England, my teams are France and Germany.
Exactly, you're right. Kane, Saka and Bellingham are the 3 poster boys currently in that England's team that I know of. So I don't see why this should have been a big deal really cool

I really fancy England and I hope they win it. They're complete and have talented boys across the pitch that can do any style of play they want. Na just make

I just hope they win it sha. It'll be a shame if they misuse this their great squad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08
Jodera:

I'll like to see the posters whenever England win any of their matches sha. I hope the newspapers keep the same energy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08
Jodera:
Exactly, you're right. Kane, Saka and Bellingham are the 3 poster boys currently in that England's team that I know of. So I don't see why this should have been a big deal really cool

I really fancy England and I hope they win it. They're complete and have talented boys across the pitch that can do any style of play they want. Na just make

I just hope they win it sha. It'll be a shame if they misuse this their great squad
The only reason I will watch England matches is cus of Jude and Saka. But winning the Euros?.. they can dream shaa, I don't see it happening, but what do I even know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto: 2:30pm On Jun 08
England has always had the best squad even before rooney era but nothing to show for it grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:52pm On Jun 08
mostob:
I'll like to see the posters whenever England win any of their matches sha. I hope the newspapers keep the same energy.

I'll also be on the watch out tho cos to start digging cover pictures of England wins will be pretty difficult

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:53pm On Jun 08
germaphobe:

The only reason I will watch England matches is cus of Jude and Saka. But winning the Euros?.. they can dream shaa, I don't see it happening, but what do I even know.

Lol, you don't see it happening OR personally you don't want it happening.. grin cheesy

Which one?? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:56pm On Jun 08
Ijustwantto:
England has always had the best squad even before rooney era but nothing to show for it grin
If you compare both sets, this one have the better chance.

Aside from being balanced across all areas of the pitch, their talents is even better than most of their national counterparts which (like Germany, Spain, Italy, etc). This is something their Rooney era didn't enjoy cos their own national counterparts were really strong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08
Jodera:

If you compare both sets, this one have the better chance.

Aside from being balanced across all areas of the pitch, their talents is even better than most of their national counterparts which (like Germany, Spain, Italy, etc). This is something their Rooney era didn't enjoy cos their own national counterparts were really strong
England's main issue has always been about finding that cohesion and synergy. There is also the issue of not having a proper leader in that team...a winner specifically. That's the price to pay for having many superstars in the team. And Southgate is not someone that is tactically savvy. I expect him to flop when selecting his midfield combination as usual. And then there is the.... *coughs* ... Harry Kane curse. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08
Jodera:

Lol, you don't see it happening OR personally you don't want it happening.. grin cheesy

Which one?? tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:11pm On Jun 08
mostob:
England's main issue has always been about finding that cohesion and synergy. There is also the issue of not having a proper leader in that team...a winner specifically. That's the price to pay for having many superstars in the team. And Southgate is not someone that is tactically savvy. I expect him to flop when selecting his midfield combination as usual. And then there is the.... *coughs* ... Harry Kane curse. grin grin grin
Lol, that synergy is what good coaching brings and that's what they're lacking. In terms of leadership, they have a lot of leaders and less ego players. This is something most successful teams have and they have it in abundance

They have a lot of winners and people who can change game just with a flip of fingers. Na just coaching be the issue las las. I don't know why Wenger no wan coach this team esp when he left arsenal. Na him for fit Dem well

And personally, I never still believe this Harry Kane curse Sha. Make I see how next season go be, if Bayern no carry anything then I'll know the curse is real embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:27pm On Jun 08
Jodera:

Putting someone who didn’t start a match they lost on their front page is nothing?

You don’t have to call someone name to put them in bad light
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:28pm On Jun 08
mostob:
They're not winning anything before na ... Meanwhile, if England had won that game yesterday, Kane or any other player aside Saka would have been on the cover page
Don’t mind those people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.